Fucking at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The awkwardness came in as I noticed him getting hard right there in my office. I couldn't really blame him, though. Chatting with Sam and teasing her with the toy always had that effect on me, too.

Rather than sitting and watching Andrew's hard-on growing, I turned to my computer to actually do a little work, grazing through some emails and working on the spreadsheet a little while he chatted away with Sam.

Almost a half hour later, he finally clicked off the phone and slid it back across the desk to me with a big smile on his face. "That was hot. I think I got her."

I gave him a questioning look. "In the lifeguard chair?"

"Yeah, that's what she said," he shrugged.

I was a little surprised that Sam would actually let herself cum that way, out in the open like that at work. She'd never let herself go like that with me before. But then again, she'd never had Eggy in when I'd teased her the previous times. And I guess we'd been building up to it with everything else on the sexy scavenger hunt list so far.

I resisted the urge to click the phone on and check the messages right away.

Andrew seemed to know what I was thinking. "I told her you had to get back to work," he said, answering my unasked question as he got up to leave. "And that you'd call her later," he added with a wink.

"Okay," I said, shaking my head.

"Can't wait to hear how that goes! Good luck with the spreadsheet, man!" Andrew yelled over his shoulder, as he finally left my office.

Once I was sure he was really gone, I couldn't resist opening the app again and reading the messages that Andrew and Sam had exchanged. There wasn't anything that I found offensive, although it bothered me a little to know that someone else made Sam cum in her guard chair for the first time. But I knew I'd been the one to allow it, so I couldn't exactly get mad about it after the fact.

As I read on, I realized it was actually hot, reading Sam's sexy chat with another guy. It felt similar to the jealous yet turned on feeling I got when I thought about her hooking up with her neighbor. Maybe less of the jealousy, since this time she thought it was me she was chatting with. It made me feel more curious about seeing her flirt with other guys, though. And maybe more. That one was coming up soon on the list, too.

***

Later that night, Sam and I had our usual chat, making each other cum before bed. She was the first one to bring up our Eggy escapade from earlier.

"That was interesting today," she started.

"What was?" I asked, playing dumb.

"When we were chatting during my shift. The way you were controlling the toy felt... different, I guess."

I couldn't help smirking, but also felt a little nervous about how Sam would react when she heard the truth.

"Good different?" I asked, sort of teasing, but also curious.

"I don't know... I mean, you made me cum pretty hard, so I guess it was," she laughed.

"I didn't, actually," I said, deciding to just tell her the truth.

"Umm, I think you did. Trust me, I was there."

I laughed with her, but then tried again. "So... I have a confession to make. One of my coworkers came into my office and kind of caught me ending a call early to chat with you, so I ended up telling him about you and the thing with Eggy. And then he wanted to see the app, so I showed him, and he saw our chat, too. And one thing led to another until he sort of took over chatting for me. So, he was the one who actually made you cum today. Pretty hard, apparently."

There was silence on the line. Enough that I had to check if Sam was still there, or whether she'd hung up on me.

"I'm sorry," I tried. "Was that a really fucked up thing to do?"

"I don't know," Sam admitted. "I think I'm just surprised, and a little embarrassed, maybe... Was it your idea or his?"

"It was his. But I realized that I kinda liked it, too. Similar to how I enjoyed hearing about what you did with Chris, maybe. I think I like to think about you being with other guys like that. Especially when I'm telling you to, or at least allowing it, if that makes sense. Although it sounds kinda bad when I put it that way."

Sam laughed with me on that one.

"I guess I'm proud of myself for noticing the difference," she added. "Not that I can claim that I actually predicted that you'd handed your phone off to someone else to control Eggy and make me cum. But I could tell something was off. I need to go back and reread the chat now."

I laughed again. "So you're not mad?"

"I don't think so," she answered. "I guess it is pretty exciting to think about. What did he say when you told him everything? And is that going to cause you problems, with him knowing? Does he know Heather, too?"

"They've met a couple of times. I'm sure that won't be an issue, though."

"Okay, that's good."

"He said it was hot, by the way. I'm pretty sure he was getting hard as he was chatting with you."

Sam laughed. "That wasn't awkward for you? Just watching him chatting with me and getting hard?"

"I wasn't really watching," I laughed. "I kept myself busy with work and read it back after."

"Okay," she chuckled.

There was a bit of a pause. Then I pressed things a little further. "Think you might want to try something like that again? Or maybe more than just chatting with another guy?"

"Well, that depends. Will I know it's happening next time?" Sam joked.

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess that would be okay."

"I think it could be fun. Is that really what you want? I wasn't sure, after everything with Chris..."

"I was thinking about you with other guys, not Chris," I added quickly.

"Okay," Sam laughed, sounding a little nervous. "Yeah, we can try."

"Good," I smiled. "Because I want you to get fucked by other guys. I want to watch you out flirting and picking someone up. Then I want to hear all about how you suck his cock, how he fucks you. I want you to be such a slut for me."

I could hear Sam's breathing getting harder through the phone.

"You know that's coming up on the list," I added.

"Well, it says 'flirting' with another guy," Sam said. "Are you amending the list? Or adding to it?"

"I do want you to wear Eggy while you're talking to someone else, and flirting. Probably at a bar. I want to be controlling it from across the room while I watch. And maybe then you can take him somewhere to suck his cock while you're still wearing it."

"Would you want to watch that, too?"

"Of course I would. But I'll settle for hearing about it afterwards, if that's what works out, logistically."

Sam laughed a little. "Okay."

"Getting excited?" I asked, smiling.

"I am, yeah."

"Touching again?"

"Yes."

"Mmm. I want you to cum again. Touch yourself now, thinking about how I might watch you make another guy cum."

"Fuck... okay," Sam agreed, easily. "Touching now."

"Good slut. Tell me what you're thinking about."

"I'm just thinking that I really want that. I want to suck a stranger's cock, knowing you're watching me do it. Then I want you to take me somewhere else in the bar, or right outside or something, and fuck me right there. I'll be so wet. I know I'll feel like I just need you to fuck me after that."

"Yeah? Think your slutty pussy will be dripping from having a stranger's cock in your mouth?"

"Yess," she moaned. "Fuck, I feel close again already. You're making me so wet."

"My cock is so hard again, too. I wish I could feel your wet pussy right now."

"Fuck, so do I... I need you."

"Get your dildo," I commanded, reaching for more lotion and stroking my cock faster. "Fuck yourself hard and fast, just like I want to fuck you right now. Make yourself cum as fast as possible."

Sam moaned again and then there was a rustling sound as she must've been reaching for her toy drawer. Then the sound of the dildo clicking on, the loud buzzing easily audible through the phone, at least until she pressed it down under her blanket, between her legs.

"Rubbing it on my clit... between my lips... now pushing it inside," she narrated, knowing from experience that I'd want to know how she was using the toy. "All the way, deep inside right away... Imagining it's your cock and you're thrusting hard and deep."

"Yes, just like that. I want to fuck you hard and fast. Just using your pussy to cum deep inside you."

"Oh, fuck!"

I could hear the wet sloshing sounds as Sam speedily pumped the dildo in and out of her wet hole. That sound, together with the mental image I had, got me suddenly close again.

Before I could even tell her so, she whisper-moaned into the phone, "I'm cumming!"

I groaned, squeezing my hand tightly around my cock as I continued stroking, imagining the feel of her pussy clenching and tightening around me. "Fuck, I want to fill that pussy up."

Sam continued moaning and breathing hard as she finished cumming. "Yess, fill my pussy with your cum. I want to wear it around inside of me all day again. That was so hot when you used Eggy to hold your cum inside me after you fucked me at your office. Give me another big load like that one."

"Fuck, cumming!" I grunted, feeling the first spurt shoot from my tip with her words.

"Mmm," she moaned, listening to me finish.

"Don't make plans for Saturday night," I said then.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, a hint of a smile in her voice.

"Swim lessons are Saturday morning, so we can cross number seven off of the list. Then I'm taking you out to get number eight."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Unless you change your mind."

"No, no!" she answered quickly. "I'll make sure I'm free."

I smiled. "Good slut."