Fucking French Boys Pt. 09

Story Info
Thomas forgets how to behave.
1.2k words
4.29
1.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas," Henry called. He beamed and flounced over, face flushed. Henry had him dusting every inch of the house.

"Oui, Monsieur?" He gracefully curtsied and skipped into Henry's arms.

"You wanna be a good boy and bend over for me?"

"No." Henry blinked in surprise.

"It's not optional, princess," he said sternly.

"No?" Thomas asked, batting his eyelashes. "But I am busy. And you told me to dust until the house sparkles."

"Listen, brat--" Thomas turned and walked away, heels clicking against the hardwood floor. He leaned down to pick up his duster, but not quite enough for Henry to see under his skirt. "So that's how we're playing this game, huh?"

Henry walked away and Thomas smiled to himself. He'd managed to annoy Henry enough to be left alone. He went back to work, dusting off the shelves in the living room. After a few moments, he heard Henry coming back.

"Monsieur, I said I am busy."

"I heard you." Henry's hands landed on his shoulders and he slowly rubbed his thumbs up and down his neck. "And you're going to stay busy."

"Monsieur?" Thomas slowly turned around, looking up at Henry.

"Open up." He obediently opened his mouth and Henry pushed a small ball gag into his mouth, quickly locking it around his head.

"Mmph~!" Thomas whined, pouting.

"It's not going to work, brat." Henry took the feather duster from his hand and he whined, reaching for it. Henry smacked his hand away and he winced. "Did I hurt you?"

"Mm." Thomas held up his hand with a small gap between his index finger and thumb. Just a little pain.

"Good. Do that again and I will punish you. Understand?" Thomas slowly nodded. "Good. Stay."

Henry put a hand on Thomas's jaw, holding his head in place. He took the feather duster and screwed it into an opening on the ball gag. Thomas's eyes widened in surprise, the duster now protruding from his mouth.

"Remember what I said," he murmured. "Dust until this house sparkles."

He went to the couch, sitting down with a grunt. Thomas turned back to the shelf and started to jerk his head in an attempt to dust. The feather duster was much harder to control with only his head, never moving exactly the way he wanted.

"Ah!" he squeaked, knocking one of Henry's trinkets off the shelf with the duster. He snickered behind him and Thomas scowled.

"Pick it up." Thomas started to crouch-- "Ah, ah, ah. Bend over."

"Mmph!" Thomas grunted, frustrated. He bent over, his skirt sliding up to show his ass. Henry gave a low whistle of approval and Thomas stood back up. He put the trinket back on the shelf and went back to his awkward dusting.

After a few moments, he started to hear quiet noises from behind him. There was a faint moan and he smiled, turning around. Henry was stroking his cock, looking intently at Thomas.

"Can I help you, princess?" he asked calmly.

"Mm?" Thomas looked pointedly at his cock. Henry chuckled and shook his head.

"You think I should fuck you?" Thomas nodded eagerly. "Not while you're being punished. Get back to work."

"Hmph." Thomas walked over to Henry and he raised his eyebrows. "Mm-mm."

"Princess, I suggest you get back to work." Thomas shook his head and Henry's expression darkened. "You have three seconds. One--"

Thomas reached for his cock, but Henry grabbed his wrist. He gasped as Henry pulled him off balance, putting a hand on his stomach to keep him upright.

"Two." There was a fire igniting in his eyes. "Don't make me get to three, princess."

"Mm." Thomas defiantly met his eyes.

"I see... We're learning to be a brat, are we?" Henry clucked his tongue. "Three. Over the table. Now."

Thomas cocked his head and Henry put a hand around his neck, squeezing ever so slightly. Thomas gasped as Henry stood, pulling Thomas up with him. He took the feather duster out of Thomas's gag.

"I said... Over. The. Table." Henry's voice was dangerously low. Thomas's heart fluttered and he stumbled back. Henry released his neck and he practically collapsed over the table. "Good boy. Stay."

Thomas watched as Henry circled the table, occasionally pulling one of Thomas's limbs until he was spread-eagle over the table, face-down. He slowly began to rock his hips back and forth, grinding his clit against the solid table. There was a sharp smack to his ass and he yelped.

"I said stay. Disobey me one more time, and I will punish you until you can't take anymore." Thomas had to admit the idea did sound entertaining. But Henry was angry and he didn't really want to make it worse. "Stay. Or else."

Thomas's breath hitched. Henry walked away, leaving him alone in the living room. Nothing was binding him to the table, but he didn't mind staying there.

The minutes dragged on. And on. And on. Eventually, Thomas lifted his head and looked around. Henry was nowhere in sight.

"Mm?" he called. No response. He reached back and fumbled with the clasp of his gag. He spat it out, frowning. "Monsieur?"

The house was eerily silent. Thomas got up, fear creeping up his spine. He crept to the bedroom, peering inside. Henry was getting dressed, his hair wet from the shower. Thomas sighed and Henry turned around, meeting his eyes.

"I said--"

"I was worried, Monsieur," Thomas interrupted. "You did not come back and I--I thought something happened."

"What, you thought I collapsed of a heart attack?" Thomas's eyes went wide. "Oh... Alright, come here, princess."

"I did not mean to break the rules," he mumbled, shuffling forward. "I understand if you punish me."

"Oh, do you, now?" Henry pulled Thomas into his arms. "You wanna get punished, princess?"

"If that is you want, Monsieur." Henry smiled and kissed his temple. "I am a good boy."

"Mhmm. Get on the bed. Face down, ass up." Thomas did so without protest. "Beg."

"Please fuck me," Thomas breathed.

"Louder."

"Please, Monsieur, fuck me. I will be a good boy for you! P--Please." Thomas let out a shuddering exhale. "I need your cock, Monsieur. I need to be fucked, please~!"

"Alright, calm down." Henry caressed his hips, softly purring. He thrust his cock into Thomas's pussy and he softly whimpered. He kept a firm hold on Thomas's hips, controlling his movements. Thomas's orgasm began to build.

"Oh, Monsieur~" he moaned. "Harder. Please, Monsieur, harder!"

"Are you in charge, princess?" Henry forced him to a stop and he whined.

"Please, Monsieur! Please let me cum! I will be a very good boy! Please~!" Henry went back to fucking him, now moving at an agonizingly slow pace. Thomas tried to push back, but Henry only tightened his grip.

"What did I say, princess?" Henry snapped, smacking the back of Thomas's thighs. "You're not in charge. And... I believe you said, what was it? You'll take a punishment if that is what I want?"

"No, Monsieur, please--"

"You've been so naughty today, Thomas." Henry resumed his agonizingly slow pace. "It's only fair that you get punished."

"Please," Thomas panted, riding closer and closer to his orgasm. "Please, I'm going to--"

"No, you're not." Henry pulled out and Thomas whined. "As punishment for being such an impatient, needy whore--"

"Henry~" Thomas moaned.

"--you can learn to survive without an orgasm for a week." Henry flipped Thomas over, tossing a chastity belt at him. "Put that on."

"But--"

"Now, Thomas." He reluctantly put on the chastity belt. "One week. Don't even think about taking off that belt without permission."

"Oui, Monsieur."

"Good. Don't you have cleaning to do?"