Impregnating Coworkers

Story Info
Girl with a cock knocks up her coworkers.
4.2k words
4.59
55.1k
137

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gambl
gambl
151 Followers

Author's note: This is my first smut piece, and my first time in a long time authoring a piece to completion. So, this is extremely amateur and I'm aware of it's flaws, especially the dialogue. With that in mind, I'd like to hear if you enjoyed the story or if it managed to keep your attention. Thanks :)

P.S. Jade is written (somewhat) ambigously for the reader to headcannon her as trans or as a futa.

Jade walked into her store, feeling the cool embrace of the air conditioning waft over her, as she prepared to put in another 8 hour shift at her retail job. She didn't hate it but she didn't love it either; it was retail after all. The one part she did look forward to though, was her coworkers. She loved them all! There were a few guys, who were all nice and funny, but the store was staffed mostly by women. And god damn, did Jade love women.

The girls at her store were all young and gorgeous, with the oldest being only 21, the same age as Jade. Jade was stunned during her first several shifts. Even now, six months after she was hired, she can't get over how beautiful her coworkers are. And recently, they've been starting to notice Jade as well.

Jade is a tall white girl, just over six feet, with black hair dyed a dark purple at the ends. Her hazel eyes demand and catch attention in equal measure, but she's very friendly, perhaps a bit shy at first, but her job forcing her to deal with customers all day every week has really expanded her charisma.

Before starting her job, Jade felt like she was of an average amount of self confidence. She knew when she looked and felt good, but didn't feel that way all the time, and sometimes actively disliked her looks, but overall knew that she was pretty. Her change of style post high school also allowed her to be more confident, ditching the generic tshirts and jeans everyday look for a more varied fashion sense, which ranged from comfy sweats to sundresses and goth attire to bubblegum pinks. And when she started working at her store, the amount of compliments she got not just from women who shopped there, but from her gorgeous coworkers, made her confidence shoot up.

There was just one slight issue; no one knew she had a cock. And even worse; compliments from pretty girls turned her on, big time. A simple "I love your makeup today, Jade" from a coworker would be enough for her to start pitching a tent, were it not for the compression shorts she wore almost every day to keep her boners down. Even then, if she wore a dress or pants, she had to make sure they were loose or baggy enough to make sure the outline of 10 inches of girl cock didn't show through.

Due to the nature of her friendly and stunningly beautiful coworkers, erection-by-compliment was a frequent issue for Jade. She lost count of the amount of times she had fantasized about taking her cute coworkers to the bathroom or an unpopulated corner of the store to bend them over and rail them after paying her the compliments that aroused her so much.

In truth, they all made her horny. Practically every night she stroked out at least one load from her big girl dick, imagining she was shooting her big loads deep inside one of her many sexy coworkers. All of their Instagram profiles were a frequent hit for Jade, practically drooling as she beat off to pictures they had posted of themselves in revealing bikinis, or delicious cleavage, or showing off their delightful round asses.

Her fantasies abounded, and the reality of work only compounded on them. One coworker might wear leggings to work, which perfectly shapes her nice ass (something which Jade always finds hard to look away from), only for her to bend over in front of Jade and allow her to see through the fabric to the color thong that's hugging that nice booty. Or, another coworker might show her a bikini or some underwear and ask for Jade's opinion on what to buy, instantly making her cock hard as she can't help but picture the beautiful girl in front of her in a state of near total undress.

Perhaps the worst part was that nearly every girl at the store was single. It didn't come up often, but occasionally some girls would complain about how long it had been since they'd had some good dick, which typically resulted in a masturbation frenzy for Jade when she got home from work.

This was Jade's everyday reality. Work was whatever, but she needed the money. But holy shit, her coworkers were so god damn hot and aroused her so much, milking her cock several times a night was all she could do to keep herself sane. Sometimes it was all too much, and occasionally she had to, albeit shamefully, jerk off in the bathroom and blow her big load in the toilet if she wanted to get through the rest of the day without having a persistent erection.

These thoughts always hung over her as she walked into work, trying to prepare herself for another delightful day of unintended sexual torment. Jade had no idea that when she clocked into work today, her life was about to take a pleasurable and crazy hard left turn.

After she clocked in, her manager told her that she would be spending most of her shift today in the lingerie department, sorting through all the items and placing them back in the proper spots, and then combing through them all to find items which need to be put on sale.

Pretty boring day Jade thought. Could be worse though. I can just space out and put stickers on underwear all day. Too bad I can't bring my AirPods onto the work floor. As she walked over to lingerie, debating whether she should go to her locker and just hide one airpod under her hair, she was greeted by a delightful sight. Her coworker Carly had already gotten busy at the same task that Jade was assigned. Sweet! Carly and I can just hang out all day while we work on this project, Jade figured.

Carly was considered by pretty much everyone to be the cutest girl in the store, and especially by Jade. Carly was 19, white, and pretty short, about five foot three,the shortest among the staff, which Jade thought was adorable, being as tall as she was. She had moderately light blonde hair with slight darker strands running through, which she mostly wore in a ponytail. Carly had a small face and a cute button nose. She usually dressed modestly, rarely showing off any cleavage of her boobs, which were on the smaller end anyway (not that Jade minded). The one trait Carly did sometimes show off though, was her ass. Clearly she went to the gym regularly, as she had the most round and toned booty out of anyone in the store. It wasn't a big fat ass, like some other coworkers had, but it was just so perfectly round, with the perfect amount of tone and jiggle that only hard hours in the gym could produce. Carly would often wear high waisted jeans, which gave her ass an extra nice shape, but even in normal jeans her ass stood out.

Jade's favorite though, was when Carly wore black or gray leggings, like the black ones she wore today. The leggings that Carly wears hug her ass so tightly that anyone can so clearly see the shape and definition of that honed booty, and anyone lucky enough to be behind her as she's walking are treated to a nice show of that perfect athletic ass jiggling. Jade noted that Carly would wear leggings pretty often, but she usually wore an oversized shirt or sweater to cover her ass on most days. Today was not one of those days.

Walking into the lingerie room, Jade's eyes were immediately drawn to Carly's round ass and bare lower back, as the short girl struggled to place some bras on a higher rack.

Immediately hard, but hidden from view by the compression shorts underneath her blue and green sundress, Jade walked up and took the bras out of Carly's hands, saying "Human step ladder approaching". With a wink, she effortlessly placed them on the rack and looked down at a laughing Carly. The two girls spent the rest of the shift throwing light jabs at each other, and talking the day away as they organized and price reduced all manner of underwear, with minimal interruptions from customers.

The day passed mostly without incident, though Carly several times pulled out bras and thongs that she liked and asked Jade for her opinion, which set her cock throbbing. Even with images of Carly's cute boobs in a scanty bra or her perfect booty in a black thong flashing through her mind, the constant conversation managed to distract her enough for her erections to go down each time.

As the two girls headed to the back to clock out for the evening, they began to discuss their plans for the night.

"Any plans after work?" Carly asked.

"Nah I don't think so. You got anything going on tonight?"Jade returned the inquiry.

"Yeah actually, kinda. Something you could maybe give me a hand with?"

"What's up?" Jade replied.

As the two girls began walking towards the parking lot, Carly explained to Jade that she had recently received a few lingerie and bikini sets that she ordered online and was going to try them on. They were fairly expensive, and she wasn't sure if she could measure them to be worth the amount she paid for them on her own, so she wanted an outside opinion.

Nearing their cars, Carly said "Yeah you can just come over if you want, I'll give you a little fashion show" she chuckled. "I value your opinion on this and I really want to see if I can get some mileage out of these sets, or if you think I can save some money and return them." She continued.

Jade was stiff as a board during the entire conversation. The prospect of seeing Carly in her underwear and bikinis that no one else had seen, and the treasure trove of mental jerk off material that would give her later, made it an easy yes.

"Yeah let's do it, I'll lend you my eye." Jade said coolly, even though her heart and cock were pounding in sync. Jade followed Carly's car to her house, just a few minutes away, arriving at about twenty after ten. As Carly unlocked the front door, she said over her shoulder "Just keep it down a bit, my parents both work in the mornings and are already asleep."

Jade followed Carly upstairs to her room, being sure to take in every moment of Carly's toned ass swaying back and forth just in front of her eyes. The packages of bikinis and lingerie were sitting on the bed, and Carly began to open them. Jade sat on the edge of Carly's bed as she brought the sets out and laid them on a small dresser flush with the wall opposite the bed.

And then, unceremoniously, Carly began to strip. Off came her small light blue shirt, followed by the bra of the same color. Jade wasn't expecting Carly to change in front of her, and the sight of her bare breasts, which seemed a bit smaller in person, barely classing as B's, almost made Jade cum. Her cock felt harder than it had ever been, extending sideways and down her left leg. Jade felt the need to shuffle constantly to hide the slight bulge in her dress.

Jade managed to carry on casual conversation with a half naked Carly as she began pulling off her leggings. Carly was standing sideways in front of Jade, giving her only a half view of one of Carly's perfect globes of ass flesh. As she finished with the leggings, Carly turned to look at the sets on the dresser, giving Jade a full view of her round booty, and the black Calvin Klein thong nestled in between her cheeks.

Jade felt her cock pump involuntarily as a glob of precum found it's way into her compression shorts. Jade stared intently, trying to burn the vision of Carly's ass into her mind, already picturing herself cumming load after load to Carly's booty once she got home.

Jade loved boobs as much as anyone else, and was a big fan of small, medium, and large all in their own right, but her attraction to a nice ass was on a whole other level. Jade loved some nice ass. It was always the feature she noticed most and was most attracted to on girls. Her favorite sex position was reverse cowgirl, followed closely by foggy style, and basically the only porn she watched was if it involved a girl bouncing her ass on a cock or dildo. And here she was, a few feet away from one of the nicest asses she new in person, and had brought herself to powerful ejaculation so many times imagining that same ass jiggling and bouncing on her massive girl cock. When Carly chose the first bikini set and slid the thong off, presenting Jade with a view of her bare ass and a glimpse of her pussy, Jade's cock was so hard she swore it had grown.

In fact, she's pretty sure it did. On the tip of her cock she could feel the fine threading from the hem at the edge of the shorts on her left leg, which her cock had never reached before. She hiked up her dress and took a quick peak while Carly was distracted, and confirmed it. She was so aroused, her cock had extended at least an extra inch, bringing her bitch breaker of a cock to just under a foot long.

Jade couldn't believe this was all happening in real life. In front of her was an insanely cute and sexy girl, getting fully nude and trying on various slutty bikini and lingerie sets, for her approval. Jade was barely keeping her composure, engaging in conversation, lightly critiquing some sets while praising how others made Carly's body look. The sheer sexual appeal of the girl in front of her had her on edge, but theadded intimacy and exclusivity of the situation aroused Jade even further. She wasn't sure what it was about it particularly, but being able to see Carly's tits and ass nude and shown off in sexy underwear and bikinis in ways that no one else had seen almost had her losing it. It was so much more arousing to her than seeing a picture of Carly in a bikini on social media.

Eventually, the dam of sexual tension had to break, and it did with one of the last sets Carly tried on. It was a burgundy satin lingerie set that cupped her modest breast beautifully and showed off her shapely rear so perfectly and exquisitely that it stunned Jade nearly into silence. The sex appeal was exaggerated by Carly's poses in the set, putting extra weight into posing her ass for Jade.

"Whaddya think?" Carly asked.

"I... you just... you look so amazing..." Jade fumbled out after a pause. Looking over her shoulder, Carly saw Jade's eyes glued to her booty. Reading the flush on her face and her open mouth state, Carly righted her posture, turned around, walked the few feet directly up to Jude and grabbed her face for a passionate kiss.

After a few seconds of strong kissing, Carly pulled back and said "Did I read that right?" Jade chuckled and said "Holy shit, yeah you sure did. Fuck you're so hot."

"Good." Carly giggled. "I'm glad, cause to be honest I always thought you'd be a good fuck since we started working together. I just wasn't sure if you were into girls."

Jade was freaking out. Carly had just told her to her face she wants to have sex with her, but had no idea about the huge slab of meat Jade was packing. Would it make a difference?

"Damn, me too" Jade said. "I had no idea you liked girls too."

"Honestly, I figured it out kinda recently. " Carly replied. "I still definitely like guys, but after hearing my older sister and so many friends complain about how bad some men are in bed, it really helped me come to terms with my attraction to girls as well." Carly placed her knees on the outside of Jade's against the bed and leaned in for another lighter kiss. Breaking it again, she said "And really, it helped me decide I wanted my first time to be with a girl. That is, if you're okay with that".

Holy fuck Jade thought. She's a fucking virgin, and I'm sitting her with my cock inches away from her untouched pussy. Cock throbbing, Jade decided to finally see where this was going to go.

"I'm totally fine with it if you are, but before we do anymore I have to tell you something." Jade says.

Before Carly can reply, Jade leans back and pulls up her sundress and points Carly's attention to her compression shorts, and the huge erect girl cock restrained beneath it.

Carly's mouth fell open at the sight. "H-holy shit..." she exclaimed. "You...have a dick?" She asked.

"Yeah... is that alright?" Jade answered sheepishly.

"I mean... yeah that's fine, I just wasn't expecting it. And you're huge." Carly said. Carly reached down and pulled at the waist of Jade's compression shorts, slowly pulling the fabric until the huge girl cock finally spring free and fully erect, wet at the tip with precum. Jade felt no small amount of pride as Carly ogled her dick some more.

Carly seemed content to take it slow, so the two began with some making out while Carly idly stroked Jade's cock. They laid down sideways on the bed as Jade's hands roamed Carly's body, finally getting to feel on and squeeze the athlete's round booty, which only resulted in more precum covering her cock. After a few minutes, Carly broke the kiss to say "Fuck, I need you inside me right now." Carly kicked off her burgundy panties and undid the satin bra. Still intimidated by her size, Jade slyly suggested that it might help for Carly to get on top, so she could take the cock at her own pace. Jade, of course, lobbied for reverse cowgirl, which Carly obliged.

Squatting over Jade's massive girl meat, Carly shuddered as she slowly pushed the head in between her folds into her raw virgin pussy. Lowering herself a centimeter at a time, Carly achieved four inches of Jade's length inside before she began to reverse, riding that same length back up, moaning as Jade's big cock hit every nerve and sweet spot on these first few inches of her pussy.

Jade was over the moon. She had a cute girl with a round ass that she obsessed over gently riding her cock. Jade had fooled around with a few girls, but generally her sexual episodes were few and far between, so she was exctatic at the prospect of being able to maybe regularly pound her sexy and cute coworker.

Carly's inexperience did nothing to deter either of their pleasure and arousal, and slowly Carly's rocking and riding introduced inch by inch more length into her pussy.

Carly had now worked six inches of Jade's cock into her pussy, and was now being forced to bite her lips to stop her moans from becoming too loud, lest her parents hear from down the hall. Grabbing onto Jade's shins, with her feet planted flat Carly had a good angle and balance to please herself on Jade's huge meat, which she had only tasted about half of.

Jade couldn't keep her hands off of the perfect ass that was bouncing on her cock. Carly's tight pussy was already divine, and combined with the visual stimulus of her athletic toned ass that she lusted after so much had her pleasure neurons firing on overdrive.

Carly came a few times already on Jade's cock, mild to moderate orgasms that rocked through her pussy and squeezed onto the rod responsible. After some more coaxing of more of Jade's length and mild tempo riding, Carly finally achieved 8 inches inside her pussy.

And then Jade's cock hit Carly's cervix.

"Holy fuck, you're so big. You're hitting my cervix baby." Carly moaned over her shoulder at Jade. Jade could only moan in response, the situation was just too sexy.

With a limit seemingly reached, Carly started putting more speed and effort into her riding. Soon, she reached a solid tempo, bouncing easily on Jade's eight inches. The roughly four inches that remained outside of her pussy were nevertheless soaked by Carly's cum and pussy juice.

The impact of the head of Jade's cock against Carly's cervix was an unexpected and amazing sensation for Carly. The mild battering she gave herself by bouncing on Jade's cock turned her on so much, resulting in much more frequent and intense orgasms that gripped and tried to milk Jade's cock.

After a good ten minutes of enduring Carly's steady tempo bouncing on her cock and staring at her mesmerizing ass, Jade began to feel the edge approaching. She looked down at the base of her cock and her inches which remained outside of Carly's pussy. Fuck this, I'm gonna cum soon. I want my whole cock inside this cute girl she thought. Jade began squeezing and pulling down more roughly on Carly's ass, resulting in louder moans from the 19 year old.

gambl
gambl
151 Followers
12