Fucking French Boys Pt. 08

Story Info
Thomas has fun on his birthday.
2.2k words
4
3.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas." Henry lightly snapped his fingers.

"Oui, Monsieur?" Thomas looked up from his phone, smiling. Henry handed him a giant gift bag. It was so big, it could've held Thomas inside.

"Happy birthday."

"Oh! Monsieur, you did not have to--"

"I know. But I wanted to." Thomas took the bag with an eager grin, digging through it. There were several small boxes and tissue-paper-wrapped packages.

"What do I open first?" he asked, partially to himself.

"Purple box." He pulled out a short, purple box and opened it.

"Oh!" he gasped, pulling out a deep indigo collar. "Monsieur, it is so cute!"

"I'm glad you like it." There was a small, silver tag that read 'PRINCESS.' Thomas giggled and held it out to Henry. He turned his head and Henry put the collar around his neck. It was a delicate, lacy ribbon with the slightest bit of thickness.

"Ooh, shoes!" He took out a shoebox and excitedly flipped the lid open. There was a pair of black, platform stripper boots. "Oh, Monsieur..."

"Think you can wear those?"

"Monsieur, I can wear anything," Thomas said proudly.

"Good. Go to the bedroom. I want you wearing everything in that bag."

"Oui, Monsieur!" Thomas raced to the bedroom, giggling excitedly. He dumped out the contents of the bag and got dressed. Henry had given him a brand-new lingerie set, a lacy number that hugged his small breasts. The panties had extra padding on the crotch and he looked at himself in the mirror. It looked like he had a small cock. Of course, he didn't, but the padding gave him the illusion.

"Monsieur, I love you!" he yelled. He heard Henry faintly laughing.

"I love you too, princess!" he called back.

Thomas kept dressing. He put on a pair of fishnets and the boots that Henry had given him. Henry had given him an emerald-green, floor-length evening gown. Thomas slipped into it and his lips fell open. He looked like a princess... A very sexy princess.

He carefully bent over to reach the rest of the bag's contents and picked up the last couple packages. There was a makeup kit to replace his old, expired makeup. And in a square box, there was a silver tiara with emeralds embedded in it. Thomas went to the bathroom and perched on the counter, quickly doing his makeup and hair.

"Thomas?" Henry called.

"In here, Monsieur~" he sang. Henry stepped into the bathroom and was silent for a long time. Thomas turned to look at him, batting his eyelashes. He was wearing a well-fitting, black tuxedo.

"Princess..." Henry said quietly. Thomas blushed and giggled. "Thank God you're mine."

"Kiss me, Monsieur?" Henry leaned down and deeply kissed him. "Mm~"

"I could fuck you right now." He fixed the tiara on top of Thomas's head. "You ready to go?"

"Go?"

"I have a business event. You're coming with. I'll need some stress relief."

"Oh, I am incredible at that, Monsieur." Thomas giggled and Henry patted his cheek.

"Not yet, princess. As much as I would love to see you bent over the sink, we need to go."

"But you are not going to give me a toy to play with?" He pouted adorably.

"If you behave, you can play with my cock later." Thomas grinned and Henry led him out to the car. It was a sleek, luxury car with comfortable leather seats.

It took almost an hour to drive to their destination. Henry led him inside a ballroom as a valet took the car. Inside, a bunch of rich, well-dressed people were milling about, drinking wine and talking.

"Henry! I was hoping you'd show up!" a woman cooed. Henry greeted her and shook her hand. The woman looked Thomas up and down with a sneer. "I see you've brought your ladyfriend."

"Enjoy your evening, Lisa." He whisked Thomas away from her, a possessive arm wrapped around his waist. "Ah, there you are."

"Henry." A tall, androgynous person in a suit approached the pair. They looked handsome and friendly. Henry shook their hand with a smile.

"Good to see you, Adrian. Thomas, this is Adrian Valentine. They're a very good friend of mine."

"Bonjour, Monsieur." Thomas curtsied and Adrian chuckled.

"Nice catch," they said to Henry. "He's taller than I expected."

"Don't worry." Henry lifted Thomas's skirt to show off his shoes. "It's just an illusion."

"Shit, Henry. You trying to break his ankles or something?"

"He can handle it, can't you, princess?"

"Oui, Monsieur." Thomas beamed and Adrian grinned.

"I have to make a speech," Henry sighed. "Adrian, you wouldn't mind watching him?"

"Depends on how much watching is involved." Adrian winked and Thomas blushed darkly. Henry let go of his waist.

"I'll warn you, he's a tease," he murmured in Adrian's ear. "Don't be afraid to put him in his place."

"Ah, my favorite game." Adrian smiled slyly and offered their hand to Thomas.

"Monsieur, you are leaving me?" Thomas asked, pouting.

"Only for a little while. Don't worry, princess. Adrian's good company." Henry pressed a kiss to Thomas's lips and he nodded obediently. "Good boy. Behave."

"Oui, Monsieur." Henry disappeared into the crowd and Adrian took a long look at Thomas, licking their lips. Thomas's pussy clenched. Adrian stepped closer and his breath trembled.

"It's a pity you're wearing that collar," they growled in his ear. "If you weren't Henry's, I'd bend you over and fuck you right here in front of everyone."

"Monsieur Valentine, I--" Adrian smiled and offered their arm to him. Thomas took it and Adrian led him through the crowd. They went to a table and Adrian pulled out a chair.

"Thomas Dubois," they read off the place card. Thomas gracefully lowered himself into the chair and Adrian sat next to him. "I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times, but Henry's a very lucky man to have you."

"Merci, Monsieur." Thomas smiled sheepishly. "And I am very lucky to have him."

"Yeah, he's a good one."

"You know him, eh, very well?"

"Mhmm. He was my mentor while I was in law school."

"Oh, you are a lawyer like Monsieur Henry?"

"Yep. And he taught me a lot about being a Dom." They winked and Thomas's eyes went wide.

"You- You are a Dominant like him?"

"Yep."

"Who is your... Ah, what is the word?"

"Partner?"

"No. The- The dominant, the..."

"Submissive?"

"Oui! Submissive!"

"Well, I actually have about ten submissives."

"Ten?" Thomas gasped. "You must be a very good Dom, Monsieur."

"I try my best," Adrian chuckled. They set a hand on Thomas's knee.

"Monsieur Valentine." Thomas brushed their hand away, blushing. "I belong to Monsieur Henry."

"I know." Adrian smiled kindly. "But some people seem to be getting the wrong idea."

The crowd started filling in the tables and Thomas looked up at the stage as Henry walked across. He stood at a podium, looking out at the crowd.

"Good evening and thank you all for being here," he said into the microphone. "It's always a pleasure to host our sponsors at our annual gala."

Thomas tuned out as Henry spoke, too busy thinking about his promised reward for good behavior. He hoped Adrian would join in. They seemed like they would know how to fuck him.

"So thank you all, and enjoy the meal." Everyone clapped lightly as Henry left the stage. He came over and sat at the table, next to Thomas.

"That was a lovely speech, Monsieur," Thomas said, smiling. He planted a kiss on Henry's cheek, leaving behind a faint lipstick stain.

"Thank you, princess." He put his hand on Thomas's thigh.

"When do I get my present?"

"Eager, are we?" Henry chuckled, slowly stroking Thomas's inner thigh. "Eat first. I'm saving you for dessert."

Thomas grinned and started eating. Halfway through the meal, Adrian dropped a spoon. They crawled under the table to get it, and while they were under, they slid a hand up Thomas's skirt. He froze, feeling their hand on his calf.

"Having fun, princess?" Henry purred in his ear. Adrian came back up, giving Thomas a small wink.

"Monsieur, it is my birthday~" Thomas pouted, batting his eyelashes. "I am tired of this teasing."

"You don't want us teasing you?" Adrian murmured. "I suppose you don't want to be fucked, then."

"But--"

"Be quiet." Henry pinched his arm. He frowned and kept eating.

After they were done eating, Henry took Thomas and escorted him from the room. They left the ballroom and went down a long hallway to a small parlor.

"Happy birthday, baby." Henry deeply kissed Thomas, holding his face. Thomas softly moaned and slung his arms over his shoulders. A few moments later, Adrian walked in. Henry unzipped Thomas's dress.

"Monsieur!" Thomas blushed, holding his dress up. "Monsieur Valentine is here."

"There's always room for one more, isn't there?" Thomas glanced at Adrian, who smiled comfortingly at him. He let go of his dress and it easily slid to the floor.

"Fuck, Henry." Adrian whistled. They came up behind Thomas, squeezing him between the two Doms. "You ever need someone to watch him..."

"I'll keep that in mind." Thomas could feel both of their cocks pressing against him. "You like those panties, baby?"

"Oui, Monsieur, they are wonderful."

"Take them off. All fours."

"But..."

"No need to be shy," Adrian said, undoing their pants. Thomas gave Henry a kiss and dropped his panties. He slowly got down on his hands and knees. Henry and Adrian switched places. Adrian knelt in front of Thomas, taking out the largest cock Thomas had ever seen.

"Monsieur..." he squeaked, looking nervously up at them.

"Take what you can," Adrian said, caressing his cheek. "Hit me if you need to stop."

"Monsieur, I do not hit. It is rude."

"Princess," Henry said. He looked over his shoulder. "Do what they say. I don't want you getting hurt, understand?"

"Oui, Monsieur."

"Good boy." Henry gently squeezed his ass. "Do you want me or Adrian to start?"

"I-I--" Thomas looked skittish at the prospect of sucking Adrian's cock.

"You start, Henry. Give him a little time to relax."

Henry held Thomas's hips and slowly slid his cock into his pussy. Thomas's lips fell open and he breathily moaned as Henry thrust in and out of his dripping pussy. He looked at Adrian--who seemed to be enjoying the show--then at their cock. He leaned forward and Adrian frowned.

"You're sure you want this?" they asked, lightly running a hand up their shaft. Henry slowed his pace. Thomas nodded and opened his mouth as wide as it could go. "Take a deep breath."

Thomas deeply inhaled and forced his mouth around Adrian's long, girthy cock. He choked and sputtered and quickly pulled back off.

"You good, princess?" Henry asked. He had stopped thrusting entirely. Thomas nodded and took another deep breath. This time, he went slower, easing his mouth around Adrian's cock. He could only fit an inch or two in his mouth. He looked up at Adrian and nodded.

"Good job," they chuckled. "That's more than I thought you'd take."

"That's nothing," Henry scoffed. He started thrusting again, pushing Thomas forward with each thrust. Each thrust forced him to swallow more of Adrian's cock. "That's it, whore. Take that cock."

"Mmm~" Thomas moaned. Adrian grunted and bucked their hips. Thomas choked but quickly recovered. Henry was fucking him with no remorse, thrusting deeper and forcing Adrian's cock farther into his mouth.

"Mm~!" Thomas squeaked, gagging around Adrian's cock as he orgasmed. Adrian swore and pulled out, spurting cum all over Thomas's face. Henry grunted and thrust a few more times before cumming.

"Are you alright?" Adrian asked, cupping Thomas's face. "You took a lot."

"Hm?" Thomas mumbled, dazed with pleasure. He'd only taken a little more than half of Adrian's cock.

"He'll be fine," Henry chuckled. He gently slid Thomas's panties over his hips.

"That's a hell of a cock-sucker you've got."

"That, he is. Come on, princess. Get up."

"My legs are sleepy," Thomas sighed. "I do not want to leave."

"God, you fucking--" Henry pulled him to his feet and he gasped in surprise. Adrian held him up as Henry pulled off his heels. Thomas shrank and Adrian grinned as they looked down at him.

"He's so tiny!" they laughed. Thomas smiled sweetly, standing on his toes. The constant high heels had made his calves shorter, which made it nearly impossible to put his heels down.

"Monsieur, can we go home?" he asked, batting his eyelashes at Henry. "And can we bring Monsieur Valentine?"

"Oh, I wish," Adrian chuckled. "But I have my own home to go to."

"Yeah, they have a whole harem to fuck." Henry drew Thomas closer. "And I'm not looking to share you more than I already have."

"Fine~" Thomas mumbled. Adrian picked up his dress and helped him into it. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Monsieur Valentine."

"Any time." Adrian winked and fixed their suit. "Have a good night, you two."

"Bonne nuit, Monsieur!" Thomas curtsied. Adrian looked at Henry and smirked. They turned and slipped out of the room.

"You ready to go home?"

"Oui, Monsieur. I am tired from all of the fucking." Henry chuckled and put an arm around his waist, holding his heels for him. They snuck out of the building and went home.

"Was that a good birthday present?"

"Oui, Monsieur." Thomas yawned. "We should do it every year."