Fucking Her Boss after Drinks

Story Info
Intense sex with her boss.
1.8k words
4.31
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work drinks had run long and most people had already left, but a few people remained, sharing a table and talking over a late-night order of fries. As they said their goodbyes to another two, the group reconfigured their seating to take up less space in the busy bar. He got up and sat next to her, a move that would be easy to assume was coincidence if they hadn't been exchanging flirty looks all night long, and occasionally at work.

He slid into the booth close to her, closer than he needed to and close enough for her to smell him. He wore a crisp white shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbows, exposing his forearms. She watched the muscles and veins move in his exposed flesh as she spoke, unconsciously biting her lip as she imagined the strength they possessed.

He leaned a little to the side as he laughed at another co-worker's joke, his shoulder jostling her arm enough so she spilled her drink. Their eyes met, the hunger still in hers met with the intensity of his gaze. She shifted her hips and felt her wetness dripping down onto her inner thigh.

She startled, surprised at the recognition and agreement in his face. She let out a soft, breathy moan and smiled, the corners of her mouth turning up slowly, one side faster than the other. He winked and took a sip of his drink before setting it down and leaving the table. She watched him walk away, his pants tight around his perfect ass. She tried to follow the conversation, but her thoughts ran wild, visions of him pressing her against bathroom stall doors, feeding his insatiable desire. She longed to be consumed, devoured, entangled in him.

Just as she decided to follow him and offer herself to him, consequences be damned, he walked back out, his eyes locked directly on her. She met his gaze, melting in the deep pools of his eyes.

He sat even closer than before, his knee pressing deliberately against hers. She met his pressure, releasing some of the tension building within her by chewing on her straw.

She longed to ignore the consequences and let him envelop her in his intensity. She imagined their weekly one-on-meetings taking longer than normal, them both arriving early and leaving slate, disheveled and happy.

"I've got this, don't worry," he said, reaching for the check as it arrived. "Boss pays, that's the deal," he chuckled.

"Well thanks anyway, even if it is just company policy," she said looking up at him, nudging him gently with her shoulder.

He pressed his leg harder against hers in response, as if fighting to occupy the same space. She inhaled sharply, the language of their bodies becoming clearer.

One by one the group began to leave, eventually leaving just the two of them. They stood in the parking lot next to her car, talking about nothing and slowly inching closer. She couldn't stop watching his lips as he talked and shuddered every time she caught his gaze dropping to survey her body. Their eyes met. She reached out to grab the belt loops of his pants and pulled him closer, feeling him press into her.

"God, I want you," he said in a throaty whisper, his breath warming her ear.

"Fuck, me too," she responded in a breathy moan.

He wrapped his hands around her hips and pulled her into him, her back arching as she moved closer. She longed for more pressure, to suffocate in the weight of his desire. He kissed down her neck and into her cleavage, pawing at her heaving tits.

Her head fell back, a soft grunt escaping her lips. She had to have him.

"Follow me," she said, pulling away and grabbing her keys.

He eyed her hungrily, but got into his car and followed.

She led him towards her place. Stuck at the light right before her place, she caught his devilish grin in the rearview mirror and got an idea. Keeping one foot on the brake, she lifted her hips and hiked up her dress, thumbs catching the waistband of her favorite, and tiniest thong. She pulled it down, carefully switching feet on the brake to avoid a crash and hung it in front of the rearview mirror so he could see.

She watched his eyes narrow, a deeper focus shifted directly on to her. She shuddered in anticipation, eager to see him, feel him, taste him, wondering what his cock looked like and how it would feel inside her, filling her mouth and pressing at the back of her throat. She loved to suck cock, always pleased with her ability to, so far at least, take any cock down far enough to lick around the base with it deep inside her mouth.

A light honk told her the light had changed and she made the final turn, feeling her wet pussy start to drip even more.

She parked, directing him to park nearby. She walked towards the stairs inside, thong dangling delicately from her hand. She looked over her shoulder to see him follow, and started to slip the straps off her dress, beginning to expose herself to the cold night air.

He sped up.

They climbed higher as she continued slowly undressing, eager to get inside and drop the dress completely. He caught her right outside her door just as the second strap began to fall. As she put the key in her door, she felt him stand closely behind him, a noticeable bulge pressing against her ass. He wrapped his hands around her waist and gently bit the skin from her ear to her shoulder. She moaned in appreciation, fumbling to open the door.

"Let me," he said, taking the keys from her hand, and--still wrapped around her--opened the door, his thick fingers moving deftly. She opened the door while his hands roamed, pulling the top of her dress down.

Her nipples hardened.

He led her into the apartment, keeping the pressure and tension building between them, and closed the door behind them as they got in. She stepped away, letting the dress fall completely down.

She stood naked in the living room, enjoying the way his eyes danced on her flesh. He lingered for just one more minute before charging towards her, singularly focused on what was coming next.

He wrapped one arm around her back and walked towards the couch, forcing her to walk backwards. She followed, loving the powerlessness she felt when he was near her.

She fell onto the cushions as he fell to his knees, spreading hers apart. He licked his lips in appreciation and anticipation and dove in headfirst, his tongue wide, lapping at her wet clit. She kept her knees wide as he licked and sucked, teasing and tasting but never quite letting her cum. Happily frustrated, she grabbed his head and forced it close, his tongue moving faster and in smaller movements, responding to each twitch and moan.

Just as she came, her legs twitching and her body shaking in pleasure, he shoved three fingers into her and pumped them in and out of her slowly. Pressing his knuckles into her. He moved his mouth up, kissing and biting around her pussy, keeping his fingers moving, her wetness running down his hand.

He unbuckled his pants with his other hand, never slowing his movements in her pussy, and pulled his cock out, now hard, and started stroking slowly. She watched, in awe of his gorgeous cock. She hoped he'd let her suck it.

He saw her eyeing it hungrily and stroked slower, her eyes wide at its impressive length and girth.

His fingers moved faster inside her, making her cum a second, more powerful time. He pulled his fingers out and put them in her mouth. She sucked and cleaned them off hungrily, loving the way she tasted.

He stood up and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, watching her breathe heavily, body flushed after cumming twice. He took his pants all the way off and stood proudly in front of her. She started to move to her knees but he stopped her, pulling her on top of his lap. She straddled his thick legs, lowering herself onto his perfect cock, gasping as it fully entered her. She felt almost dizzy it felt so fucking good.

He pressed his cock into her and she ground down on him, feeling his full length before finding her rhythm. He held her tight as she bounced on his cock, his fingernails digging into the muscular flesh of her ass. She moaned, the pain increasing the pleasure of his cock inside her.

He dug in deeper, letting his hands grip her ass as he thrust into her. Her tits bounced in his face and he grabbed a nipple with his teeth. She watched as he bit down, looking up at her with the devilish grin she loved so much. She cried out as he moved his mouth along the underside of her tits, biting and nibbling. She switched to grinding on his dick, the base rubbing against her clit. He let her, his mouth moving up to his shoulder. She moved her hand to her clit as she moved her hips in circles in his lap, coaxing herself to another release. He bit down, breaking the skin between her neck and collarbone as she came all over his cock. He lifted his head as she bounced again, admiring his work as a small trickle of blood started to drip down her chest.

She watched as he let the blood drip down between her tits and licked, slowly and softly, sucking gently on the wound. She bounced faster, more turned on than ever by the mark he left on her.

It felt like being branded. Like they were connected and she was his to do with as he pleased. As if reading her mind, he stood her up and bent her over the edge of the couch. She arched her back, raising her ass up. He considered fucking her ass but decided to save it for another time. He slammed his cock into her and fucked her from behind, slapping the thick globes of her ass.

She moaned and grunted, the passions of the moment removing any pretense or facade she had hoped to preserve. He had gotten her at her most raw and she never wanted to go back. He grabbed a fistful of her hair as his pace sped, pulling her close enough to bite down on the other side of her shoulder. She felt his teeth break through once again, his mouth sucking up the blood as her fingers moved furiously once again on her clit.

"On your knees," he growled into her ear.

She obeyed, dutifully presenting her bare tits and a wide open mouth for him. She stared intently as he stroked himself for her, watching his cock twitch and harden as he got closer.

She licked her lips and looked up at him, making direct eye contact as he came all over her waiting mouth and tits. She smiled, swallowing what was in her mouth and lifting her tits up to clean them off.