Fucking Her Friend's Son

Story Info
Serena bangs her best friend’s son.
3.3k words
4.08
51.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers

The morning alarm wakes Serena up. She groans, her long blonde hair strewn all over the pillow. The curvy doctor sits up in bed with a headache. She had way too little sleep last night, just like every other night lately. There has been one issue bothering the 38 years old woman for some time now and, despite being a certified genius, she could not find an appropriate solution to it. No matter how much she tried she is still stuck with her problem, one that is far more difficult than anything she had ever encountered during her time in medical school. A problem that she can not ask her best friend to help her with.

There is no way in hell she can tell her best friend, because her issue is the fact that she is in love with her best friend's 20 years old son. There it is. The biggest problem a woman could have.

She has been in love with Simon, her best friend Janet's son, for a long time now. He is so cute and she always find herself getting wet whenever he is in the room. The sight of the shy, skinny nerd always lead to her pussy dripping with desire, her mind clouded with arousal. Oh, how she wants to grab him, slam him onto her bed and fuck the shit out of him.

After a moment of thinking about him, Serena dips her fingers into her tight box. The blonde masturbates. She uses her digits, pumping them in and out of her canal, finger fucking herself and moaning Simon's name. Thrusting in and out with her fingers, she groans as her fluids seep out. Her slit glistens with clear juices flowing out of it and pooling on the sheets between her long thighs. Her muscular legs tremble and she continues to spear herself with her hand.

With her other hand, she cups her huge boobs and rub her tits, squeezing her firm nipples. Five minutes later, Serena climaxes. She shrieks, squirting all over her strong fingers.

Her orgasm over, she gets up and walks to the bathroom. The sexy doctor takes a hot shower, washing her body. She has always taken very good care of her hygiene. It's what helped her get laid, along with how large her breasts are and the roundness of her buttocks. Her huge ass has always been a head turner ever since high school. She can't count the number of guys who have fucked her ass.

She grabs a towel and dries her body once done with the shower. Putting on some expensive clothes, Serena leaves the house. She gets in her Jaguar and drives over to Janet's apartment building.

Janet and Serena grew up together but Serena is much richer, having been smart enough for medical school. She has made a lot more money so Janet's tiny apartment has always seemed really unimpressive in comparison to Serena's expensive house.

Serena parks her luxurious car right outside the building.

The buxom blonde enters the building, walks up to Janet's room and knocks. She waits for a minute before someone opens the door.

Simon looks at her shyly. Serena feels her heart skip a beat. The woman looks at the object of her desire as he stands there in his old T-shirt, rubbing the back of his neck. Just seeing Simon is almost enough to make her squirt in her panties.

"Hi, Ms. Brandt," he greets her with a coquettish grin. At that moment, the tall blonde makes her decision. To hell with consequences. She is going to make Simon hers.

Serena makes her way inside the boy's apartment, ruffling his hair in a very affectionate way. The busty doctor then asks "Is your mom home, sweetie?"

"No, she's shopping. Picking out some new clothes," answers Simon, who follows her in and closes the door, locking it. He finds himself staring at her thick ass, clad in a tight short skirt.

She whirls around and catches him in the act. But before he could apologize, the older woman giggles. "Oh, you're a real perv, aren't you? Checking out your mom's closest friend."

"I'm really sorry. I just.-"

"It's okay. I don't mind guys staring."

"Really? I thought you would be mad."

"Why would I be? I put a lot of effort into sculpting this bod, you know?" Serena poses for him. "I'm proud of how I look and I love it when guys stare at my ass. Especially when it's a guy I'm in love with," she whispers, leaning in and cupping his cheek. He feels himself turn bright red. Shocked, the boy starts stammering.

"In l l love?"

Serena grabs his cheek. "That's right, baby. I'm in love with you and want you to be my boyfriend. Will you be my boyfriend, Simon?" she asks him with hunger in her beautiful eyes.

Her friend's son gulps. "But you are my mom's friend," he protests.

"She doesn't have to know now. We'll tell her later on," assures the woman. "Please, baby?" she beseeches Simon. Her pretty face looks so desperate that he feels his heart melting.

But still he says "I don't think it it's such a good idea."

"It's okay. You don't have to agree with me right away. I'll win you over," she tells him. She gives him a seductive look and he nearly gives in. But then something happens.

His mom returns.

Janet opens the front door, strolling in. She smiles at her best friend. "Hey! You wanna go bowling together?" asks the brunette as she sets her handbag down on the kitchen counter.

"Sure!" replies Serena, the lustful look on her face gone before her friend could notice it. She's gotten real good at hiding her lust around her friend's son. A part of her still worries about how her friend is going to react once she finds out about Serena's feelings for Simon and plan to make him her boyfriend, but she isn't going to change her mind now.

No. She is going to get into his pants and, eventually, his heart too.

She winks at the young man and then leaves with his mother. Janet gets into Serena's car and Serena drives the two of them to the nearest bowling alley.

There they play like they used to every week. Serena enjoys hanging out with her friend even though she'd rather be with her friend's son and fuck him right now. She subtly rubs her pussy through her flimsy skirt and then grabs a water bottle, drinking. Then she goes back to bowling and spends another 20 blissful minutes at it before leaving.

She drops Janet back at the latter's place and heads back to her mansion. Once there, the blond doctor runs up to her bedroom and rifles through her closet. She picks a tight red dress and smiles to herself. Yes, this is going to make her look even hotter than usual and help her get into Simon's pants.

With a smile, she places it on her table. Then she prepares herself a salad and eats, shoveling it down along with some orange juice. Once done, she begins to plan how she might seduce her friend's son. It will be the seduction of her life, for she intends to marry him one day, loving the boy the way she never loved anyone before.

.......

The next day, Simon is having a light breakfast with his mom when she tells him 'I'll be back very late tonight. Have to go out of town." She is stuffing some stuff into her bag while explaining that one of her old friends from college is getting married and that she's invited. Janet knows her son wouldn't want to attend a wedding so she doesn't bother to ask him if he'd like to come along. Once she is done, she places her plate in the sink and waits for him to finish. He assures her that he will clean the plates so she can get ready and leave as soon as she wants.

She leaves ten minutes later.

The young man does laundry, tidies up his living room and grabs his copy of Agatha Christie's 'Lord Edgware Dies'. He sits down, starting to read. The boy enjoys reading but after a dozen pages, he finds himself distracted by thoughts of what happened a day ago.

He could still recall the way that his mom's sexy best friend grinned at him and how she spoke in her seductive tone. His cock throbs. Simon internally berates himself for his lust. How could he have the hots for his mother's friend like this? It's just so messed up!

Suddenly, he could hear knocking on his front door. The boy frowns. At first he thinks his mom forgot something. But then he looks through the peephole and gasps.

Serena is standing outside the door, looking even hotter than usual.

The lovely doctor is wearing a tight dress that shows off her curves. Her long blonde hair is cascading over one shoulder and she has applied make up perfectly. Not that she needs it. She is already naturally good looking, but with the make up she is drop dead gorgeous.

He opens the door, letting her inside.

She places her hands on his trembling chest, leaning in close. Exhaling on his red ear, she murmurs "Hello, darling. A little bird told me your mom is out of town." Then she makes her way to the couch. Serena sits down and the boy sits next to her. He glances at her very nervously, not knowing what to do.

"You, um, are here because?" Simon asks then facepalms, realizing just how stupid he sounds right now. She giggles though. The woman finds everything he does very endearing. He's just so freaking adorable. It makes her want him more and more every day.

She gives him a sultry smirk and says "I am here to keep my promise and try to seduce you again." The tall woman then reaches down and, without warning, grabs him by the balls. She cups his balls and he gasps in shock. The boy protests. She doesn't listen, silencing him with a kiss.

Her lips smash against his and she takes his breath away. The much older woman forced her tongue into Simon's mouth and he trembles like a leaf in the wind. Serena enjoys the power that she has over him.

She knows that it won't be long before he cracks and gives in. Not long at all before he gives her what she wants and pumps his cum in her warm pussy. Her cunt is already aching, waiting for it, desperate to taste his semen. Oh how she craves him. She never wanted a dick as much as she wants Simon's.

Finally Serena breaks the kiss. She knows she stole Simon's first kiss and is delighted to spot his erection. "Looks like you really enjoyed that," she teases her best friend's young son. The boy blushes.

"Oh, well, I did," he says shyly. "But still, it's wrong. My mom would be so upset. She'd feel so betrayed when she finds out."

"Your mother is my closest friend in the world but you and I are both legally adults. She has no right to be upset about it."

Serena's words are logical and she can see that he is about to give in. To give him one final push, she hikes her dress up and slides her blue panties down.

"What are you doing?!" he demands.

His mom's blonde friend tells him "Just giving you something to jerk off with tonight." She hands him the moist underwear, saying "Masturbate with my panties and cum in it. Return it to me tomorrow with your jizz all over."

Then she decides to do something else as well and grabs his shoulders. She pushes him down onto his knees and grabs his head, pulling his face to her crotch.

Without thinking about it, he plants a kiss on her puffy pussy. The boy is amazed by how wonderful it tastes.

Serena giggles.

"See you tomorrow, my dear boy," she says as she leaves the apartment.

He looks at the wet panties and then, after several minutes of fighting it, he heads to his bedroom.

There, he takes his pants off and also removes his boxers. His hard cock springs up. He wraps the used panties around it, using it to masturbate.

Simon jerks off slowly. He tugs on his dick and pumps it, squeezing himself hard.

"Ahhh!" he moans, enjoying how the satin panties feel on his prick.

The material is wonderful and he rubs it on his stiff cock, smearing his nasty precum all over it like Serena asked. He so going to return it to her later.

Deep down, he knows he's given in already and will be fucking her the next time they meet.

He continues to masturbate.

The boy strokes faster and faster. He begins squeezing his cock harder to give himself more friction.

Feeling Serena's panties on his dick is much better than his own hand has ever been.

Soon he feels his balls tensing up and his cock spasming.

The boy cries out as he erupts in orgasm.

He spews what feels like gallons of cum, shooting it straight into the air. Simon has never cummed this hard in his entire life.

He also spurts in the panties too and thoroughly soaks it.

Serena's panties is now drenched in his warm cum just like she wanted.

......

The next day, Serena comes over to the apartment again. She greets Janet with a smile and chats with her best friend for a while. Then the blonde says bye to her friend who leaves, having to go to work. This gives Serena the chance she was looking for and she quickly makes eye contact with the blushing boy on the sofa. She walks over to him right after Janet is gone, sitting down next to young Simon with a lecherous grin on her face. "So," she begins. "Did you do what I asked you to?" He shyly nods. The older woman beams.

He goes to his room, bringing back the panties she gave in. She looks at it and takes it in her hand. It is covered in his cum, just the way she wanted. She lifts it to her face and sniffs the mixture of her own juices and his seed.

Then she turns to him, grabs the back of his head and kisses the boy hard. She forces her tongue in his mouth, reaching down with one hand to feel him up. His cock grows rapidly, rising up from the attention.

"I'll be your boyfriend," he tells Serena breathlessly, overcame with lust for the much older woman.

"Oh I knew that, baby. It was only a matter of time," she tells Simon smugly and unbuttons her shirt. Removing it, she grabs his wrists and places his hands on her bare breasts. "See? I am not wearing a bra." Simon blushes as he starts fondling his mom's friend's boobs.

They are massive and feeling them gets his dick even harder. He has never been this erect in his life. It's almost painful so he allows her to take his pants off without protest, eager to be freed from the confines of his trousers.

She also takes off her skirt, revealing that she isn't wearing any panties. Her bush looks wild and makes her seem even more powerful.

"Ahh," he moans as she squeezes him through his boxers. She smirks and slides his boxers down, then tosses it and his pants across the room. The older woman reaches down with her left hand to cup his balls while her right jack him off.

"Wait. Slow down," Simon says but she ignores him. She just keeps on stroking his rod and caressing it, making him throb in her powerful grip.

"You like that, baby? Like how my hand feel on your rock hard cock?" she teases him, giving an expert handjob. She has had a lot of practice over the years and is extremely skilled at jacking guys off.

"Y Y Yes, Ms," he moans, thrusting up and fucking Serena's strong hand. She pumps his hard dick, spitting on the tip of it and slickening his shaft up with her warm saliva.

"Call me mommy," the woman hisses sultrily. He turns ever redder but then does as she asks.

"M Mommy," Simon moans. The tall doctor rewards him by bending down and kissing the underside of his cock. She takes his spongy head into her mouth, sucking only that at first.

Then she slides her lips further down the length of his prick, until her plump lips are wrapped around the base of his dick. Very easy, since she's sucked much bigger cocks before. She looks up at him victoriously as she sucks his hard penis, making him moan.

The blonde beauty bobs her head up and down. She fellates him a bit more aggressively now. He lifts his hips and drives his cock upwards, fucking her beautiful face. She swirls her tongue around his cock, savoring the taste of the boy she loves.

"I'm about to cum soon," he warns her. She only speeds up. The golden haired goddess sucks him off much harder and he erupts. The boy screams as he starts cumming.

He fires a rope of cum down her throat and she removes his dick from her mouth, stroking it hard and fast. "Cum all over my face and titties, baby." Simon fires strand after strand of semen all over her pretty face. He drenches her face in cum and keeps on cumming more, now spewing his load on her boobs. She smiles, loving how his warm cum feels on her perfect skin. The woman is now soaked in semen. Her face and breasts are thoroughly glazed over in the nasty jizz.

"As much as I love getting facials, I want your next load in my pussy," she tells him. She then pushes him down onto the couch and straddles him. The busty doctor grabs his still hard dick, lowering herself on top of him.

She impales herself with his small cock. The older woman smiles. Finally, she's taken the virginity of the boy she loves.

Serena begins to ride him. She bounces on Simon's cock and fucks him slowly at first, giving him time to get used to her tight hole. "Congrats, babe. You're no longer a virgin," she says.

The tall woman moves up and down, and her younger lover moans. "Oooh, fuck me, mommy," Simon moans in pleasure. He never knew a vagina would feel so good. Now he finally understands why other guys are so obsessed about sex.

"You like mommy's pussy, don't you? Say it. Say it, you little slut," Serena purrs and starts slamming down hard. She pounds him and drives him into the bed. Her muscular thighs ripple with power as she bangs the boy. Her thick ass slap against his balls. Simon is in heaven, sheathes by a warm cunt.

The wet walls of her tunnel grips him and he loses himself in the delicious friction. She clenches her vice like cunt around his cock harder and fucks him faster.

She continues to ride his cock until he finally explodes inside her, spraying a huge amount of cum up in her pussy.

Her cunt keeps on milking him of his jizz until his tender balls are empty and he passes out between her thighs.

The woman strokes his face gently and then moves up to rub her cunt all over his face. This wakes him up. She kisses him very gently. "I have to leave now. But I will take you out on a date this Saturday, okay?" she says. He nods shyly.

Serena gets dressed. She gives him one more kiss and then leaves the room.

The boy lies there, his cock covered in her pussy juices. He smiles and gets dressed before starting to read, feeling happier than he has ever been in his life.

Several years later, Serena proposes to Simon and the two of them got married.

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers