All Comments on 'Fucking Her Friend's Son'

by RonnieF24

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Give it up

Epcy69Epcy698 months ago

I kept thinking of Simon, being played by Pee-wee Herman. And narrated by Kelsey Grammer, who plays Frazier and Sideshow Bob on The Simpsons.---------------- Anyways, I thought the female protagonist was way too horny. Not to say that there are no nymphomaniacs in the world. I still gave it 5☆.

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months ago

Tell the anonymous commenter to f*** off.

Sure there are issues with the story but it read okay and you have put the point across clearly and obviously.

The one thing that totally bollocks the story was the last line, the one line too many. It should have simply not been there.

That line should be a chapter or two along the story. It took me 12 chapters of 'Dreaming Of A White Christmas' although I freely admit that wasn't part of the story line when I started the series.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

Not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I feel the story ended too quickly. Yes, she had him as a toy boy but more could and should have been told. We can imagine she kept him home and ruled the house. I wanted to see how much the author would write about his submission to her and the mother’s reaction to their marriage….

WeitzeWeitze8 months ago

Several years later, Serena proposes to Simon and the two of them got married.

Really? Kind of like a crash test ending. But keep on writing, you'll get the hang of it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupid as fuck!

4Leather4Leather7 months ago

You could have starched the story out some more. Sorry only Three stars

mcitylinemcitylineabout 2 months ago

It is a good story but for once I would like to see a story where a mother will be pleased because her son and friend are wonderful people and the great friend will be an ideal daughter-in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous