All Comments on 'Fucking in the Strip Club'

by Jack_Fetch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needs finishing line

"And they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"

tbabyhottbabyhotabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Sexy read ! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

That was a great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Men who have money to throw away on whores

shouldn't brag about it. You are one of the evil greedies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good read

Thank you for writing this as well as writing in general. Your story revealed the characters' personalities without rambling. I love when writers can "show me" a story instead of just telling.

YrdrepusYrdrepusover 12 years ago
nice

nice reading....it works...all the story and interest one needs, without laboured descriptions. great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I love fucking in public where others watch.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 1 year ago

As another strip club fan, this was definitely a favorite post. (And yes... I even had my own experience of scoring a closing-time quickie with an extremely cute, blonde stripper on site... but with none of the drama of getting caught in the act!) Anyway... originally read your offering years ago, and managed to find my way back for a re-visit. A little disappointed that the most recent comment is over 7 years old... Decided to remedy that problem with this comment. Too bad there haven't been any new story posts, but sometimes the older ones leave a lasting impression.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Breaking all the rules, but hey you only live once and it wasn't like she wasn't a willing participant! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous