Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 03

Story Info
Where it becomes obvious it was never going to stay secret.
5.4k words
4.65
30.8k
51

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

Fucking Magic: A Potion Problem

Part 3 - All aboard

I woke slowly, blinking at the ceiling which was not immediately familiar. It should have been something I was used to, it really should. The last few weeks had been a string of new ceilings, but I was still slow to process. Maybe it was because it was my old room, only behind a coat of paint. My sister had painted it after I moved out, then mom had painted it after Elaine moved on with her new baby and husband. It was a bit of a boring gray with a blue stripe along the top for a pop of color. New furniture too, it was the only room in the house that had changed. Some shrink could tell you why, her and my sister had done up my sister's old bedroom as a guest room, made of leftovers from my room and the basement, but mom had done this one of all new stuff.

More blinking let me see why I woke. My Aunt Allison was also in the room, crouched over with a plaintive look on her face. Only just close enough to stretch out and grab my foot, giving it a tug when it didn't seem like I was actually waking up. I gave her a smile and a wave, then realized that she was in the room where mom and I slept together. Mom in a sexy silk teddy that she had brought out of somewhere, while I was just in my boxers. We had literally just slept in here because we had wrecked the sheets of her bed. Between her sweat, quim, and my still unnaturally massive load of cum there was no area to sleep without both of us being in the fabled "Wet Spot".

She had assured me it wasn't as much as I'd thought, but by then she'd eaten what hadn't soaked into the bedding. I hoped maybe that was true, leaned on the idea that the wild sex was hours later, giving me time to recoup. After dinner and a movie, both of us behaving like normal mom and son. Okay, we were a flirty mom and son who didn't shy away from touching and rubbing against each other, but we hadn't lost our relationship. Mom and son hadn't been completely replaced by lovers. Except at the end of the night when I had carried her not to the bath but to the bed, and fucked her to a trio of orgasms. Giving her a cream pie until she started running over, then another belly, boobs, and boca (Sorry, I needed to keep the B alliteration going and now we all learned that boca is mouth in Spanish.) coating. It still seemed too much for one man, even if I'd somehow specialized my diet and exercise routine to create semen, it was too much. She was happy, had come a fourth time to the feeling of me ejaculating inside her.

It was crazy, yeah, but it had to be the ring. I couldn't escape the thought as I lay her in bed after, wondering how it worked. Was there a way I could turn it off? Or down? Because even as I lay there with her in the blissful afterglow, thinking about the three amazing sexual acts of the day, I hardened up. In Jessica's explanation, what I remembered after all these years, the main point she had hit was it made me like ten men. Did that mean that I could have sex ten times a day? How did that work out? Cuming, each time seemed like ten loads, so shouldn't that mean I was empty or emptier the next time? I don't think it was any less for mom, Aunt Allison, or mom.

Now though, after the events of yesterday came back to me (Not rushing away like a dream would.) I shook my head at my aunt. Checking that mom was still asleep I shooed Aunt Allison away, before wondering if she was here with some kind of warning. If somebody was coming over and she was trying to save us embarrassment. Although nobody but her, mom, me, and maybe my sister Elaine had a key to the place. So the rest would knock and we could get dressed and who would know we came from the same room? Last night we'd even rinsed off quickly in the shower so that had knocked down the scent of sex. Mom's sheets being in the washer might trigger some questions but that was if they went into her room to see the bed stripped of its clothing like mom and I had been when we'd made a mess of it.

But still...

I extracted my arm carefully out from mom, who looked pretty even without make-up and her hair mussed up from sleep. In a sound sleep from the "best sex I'd ever had!" her words from after the second go, in the shower. Nope, Aunt Allison gave away that it wasn't a dire warning when she lifted her dress as I got up. This one was blue with red floral print, underneath a denim jacket. Lifting high enough to expose all her panties. Pushing her crotch out to show that the fronts were wet, the spot almost like an exclamation mark. The bottom dot under the line being a lot thicker and darker. A huff of shock and delight escaped me, fueled by the fact that she started rubbing herself to tempt me.

"Please!" She whispered. "I thought about you all night and... I need..." I grabbed her by the back of her head and covered her mouth, backing her out of the room while watching mom over my shoulder. She didn't stir, once out in the hall with the door pulled closed with my foot I let go. She started up instantly, "I called into work, told them I was gonna be late. I can't go all day without you. I know I said... But I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't!"

"Shh! It's okay. I get it." Because I was already hard, not a pee boner either.

"Really? You have some for me? After SHE probably drained you five or six times?" It was more of a sad pouty jealousy than an angry one, which made it cute.

"I have some for you." Holding up a finger as she tried to push my boxers down. "I gotta splash some water on my face and brush my teeth first."

"I don't care!"

"I do."

"Let me suck on your big fat one while you get pretty for me," Giving me a playful smile.

"Deal!"

Half a moment later I was standing in the bathroom with my aunt on her knees, massaging my balls while working her hand along my shaft, mouth happily wrapped around the tip. She had on red lipstick, which I absolutely loved. It matched the red in the flowers of the dress nicely. Lipstick appearing way more vivid with her black plastic-framed glasses. I probably did the worst job since I was a kid at brushing my teeth, as Aunt Allison drooled on my dick. Luckily there was mouthwash, while I spit it out and splashed my face I had to turn away from her and towards the sink. Leaving my Aunt to purr behind me, grabbing my ass and kissing her way up my back. The pretty woman smiling at me, handing me a towel when I emerged a little fresher. Also without my hair jutting up everywhere.

"You gonna fuck me now?" Excited, pleading.

"Not here, too close to... Let's go to the basement." The couch down there was under the kitchen, which meant it was about as far from mom as we could get without leaving the house.

"You gonna fuck me like you fucked her?" Pure excitement, pulling me that way, a big wicked grin on her pretty MILF face.

I hadn't thought of it but I did like the idea of comparing the two sisters, as direct a comparison as I'd likely get. Fucking them in the same place, the same positions. Sadly I thought Aunt Allison would be better, just by a slim margin, because she had to have more experience, what with still being with Uncle Perry all the years mom had been divorced and lonely.

"This time take off your dress." I told her once we were down there.

"Probably safest, I don't want to go to work with the stains of your giant nephewcest load all on it." Her tone said she was actually kind of turned on by the naughtiness of that thought, I couldn't talk myself into giving her her way though. Mainly because I NEEDED to see her naked, fully naked. I helped with the zipper, but after I sat down on the couch and used her spit to not so casually stroke myself. Much more happy as a viewer for my aunt's strip show. "Oh my god Westley! You... Seeing you this turned on, for me! It makes my nipples hard and tingly, they feel like..." What they felt like she didn't say, but her nipples (unlike mom's got) also didn't look particularly hard at all, even when they were hard. She did rub at them while staring at me, having not worn a bra again today, she finished with her panties. "I masturbated twice last night thinking of you."

"Ooh, Aunt Allison, I like the sound of that!" It was so hot, I'd been told by girlfriends that they 'thought about' me all night or all week while we were apart, but this was the first time full-on masturbation was admitted.

"Yeah?" Getting a sweet smile as she started towards me but only after I motioned for her too.

"Yeah." Smiling back at how sexy she was, having a crazy thought that they were like video game characters. Where colors were changed but the vast majority of things stayed the same. Mom's color scheme was blonde and pinks while her sister's was black and beiges. I was unable to come to the conclusion if they were more alike or more different, well probably more alike, if only from years of associating them in my head. "You did? You ACTUALLY did?"

"Want me to tell you about it when I get on your big dick?"

"Yes! I really do!" My attention pulled away as I felt the hairs on the backs of my arms stand up, staring at them in confusion.

"What the fucking hell?" Mom screamed from upstairs, somehow making it down them in a blink of an eye while simultaneously stomping loudly on every single one. Maybe stomping twice on each stair. "Allison!" Her sister yipped, then as if there was any chance mom might lose sight of her she 'hid' behind the support beam mom had leaned on yesterday. "You! Her?"

"Mom, I can explain." Actually about to tell her that it wasn't Aunt Allison's fault that she had drank the same love potion, couldn't help herself just like mom.

"No need! No..." Mom's anger shattering apart, she collapsed to the ground with a near wail. "You love her more. I understand. You've always been close, she's younger than me, and... and... this is probably for the best. I'm your mom and..." She crawled over, pulling herself up on the couch, no make-up yet meant no running mascara. My heart felt like somebody was ripping it apart, this was the first time I'd ever 'cheated' on somebody. I felt horrible! For her and my aunt who was still trying to hide behind the support beam while staring at her clothes. Mom's nightie pulled down by her dragging herself against the couch, exposing almost all her small breasts. "Just... It wasn't something I did right? I didn't bore you or..." I shook my head, a part of it was that I hated seeing mom like this, but the other part was that my dick was so fucking hard and my balls were aching. I pulled mom up to me and kissed her, she was kissing me back right away, hand dropping to my erection after a few seconds. "You still want me?"

"Yes!" I didn't even really realize what I was doing until the silky garment came off her, she gave a quick look back at her sister but nodded at me getting her naked.

"I want you so bad too!"

I did feel like shit but unable to help myself with the ACHE I had. NEEDING release. "I'll never stop wanting you!"

"What are you doing?" Allison asked in misery, rushing forward to grip the arm of the couch near where mom and I were together. Allison's jealousy was zero percent rage and a hundred percent hurt, wanting to pull her sister off me but mom had always been the alpha of the two. Also maybe because Mom had pressed herself against my chest protectively. Either trying to stop her sister from getting to me or her sister from taking her off me. Allison gripped the arm of the couch tightly. "She had you last night! ALL of last night! Over and over and over. I gotta go to work! And... And then she'll have you all day! It's MY TURN!"

Not a fighter she did the only thing she could think of, she squeezed in. Climbing onto the armrest then sliding between it and her sister, pressing her nips against my chest, putting arms around my head. She looked me pleadingly in the eyes before kissing me. Her worry keeping her in check for a few seconds, then out came her tongue and wet became her kissing. It was a hint weird, her kiss "style*. Reminding me of a couple Japanese porns I'd watched. I hadn't really liked it in the videos, but it was hot in person, her eager lack of concern, just wanting to kiss me, not impress with skill. I knew I would never complain about it like her husband had. Aunt Allison's sloppy obvious tongue work was not a tactic to freak mom out, she simply was quickly lost in me.

"Is this how it is?" Mom asked, she was not violent either but she did pull her sister away by the shoulder. When she was far enough back she got a shove that wouldn't have done much had her sister not been so passive, Allison sagging right to the floor in misery. I was about to open my mouth to explain that Aunt Allison was right, mom had the whole week off where her sister had to work, but that wasn't what mom meant. "You're gonna be fucking both of us? Whenever you want?"

I almost said no, but there was a look on both their faces. It was the same damn look! Mostly in the eyes that said... That said... Was it the potion? Was it them? My mom and aunt both were that kinky? Because those looks said they'd do it. Neither of them looked at each other, just at me. Intently watching. It... It seemed like they wanted me to say yes.

"Is that what you want Wes?" Allison asked just as I opened my mouth, whatever I'd been about to say was something vague and timid.

Mom's voice low beseeching, "Yeah? Is it? Will you be taking turns with us? Or... Will it be at the same time? Say it! Say what you want!"

"He already told me!" Aunt Allison getting up to grip my arm, trying to keep her hold, her claim. "He was going to take turns with us both, as much as possible."

"Is that the kind of thing you learned in University? To have multiple lovers at one time?"

"It is! Mom told us that's what people did there." Her sister answered for me.

"He's probably had dozens of threesomes."

"Countless orgies!"

"Oh my god! Yes! Looking like he does! All the women he's probably put that huge cock into!" Mom went on staring at me, neither had gone to university, I knew they both had wanted to but their parents didn't have the money to send either. Apparently they hadn't romanticised it, they had totally eroticised college life. "All kinds of orgies." She didn't say it like it was a bad thing but an alien thing, like... Like talking about con artists in France or the drinking age being younger in foriegn countries. Something far away that she'd ever experience. "That's not us Leelee."

"We almost did with Steve Russell that one time, remember?" Aunt Allison asked, suddenly giggling, GIGGLING! Mom smiling at the memory.

"Whatever that was, or was going to be, I don't think it counts. You barely got him out of his pants before he came." My mother said with a slight pout, even though I didn't really feel the ring on my finger, I was aware of it then. Whoever this Steve was I wouldn't mock him. Young versions of these two! It would be incredible just to have one! Trying to fathom both? When 99.9% of men dreamed of a threesome, the poor guy thinking he was actually going to get one! Without a magic ring! (It had to be magic! Crazy or not it HAD to be to explain my stamina and ejaculate quantity.) It was no wonder the guy had cum prematurely. Gray eyes watching me, she asked. "Is that what you want? Both us... At once?"

"Yes!" I answered, because... Because I was so hard I was in pain, but also because they wanted it. I could see it! Both sisters cycled through lots of thoughts before clearly coming to the conclusion, that it could be worse. I think Aunt Allison was mostly happy she hadn't gotten her ass kicked, or thrown out of the house. Or both.

"Will you lick me?" My aunt asked in a tone that said it had been a long time since it had happened, long enough that she wasn't even that hopeful that I would say yes.

"Of course he will! He's a Cain like his father, they're hungry bastards, that was why I never left HIM, because he was always eating me." Once more it felt like it was an extreme TMI moment from one of them, but it was only registering in the back of my head. Mom was rubbing her pussy along my shaft, while helping Aunt Allison up. Who must have been there from the beginning yesterday, because she really was trying to reenact it. If in a much more timid way, letting me guide her to my face while her sister sat down on my dick. "He'll lick you really good."

I was a bit worried about the cream pie situation, it had registered in my head before that I had fucking overflowed her yesterday! OVERFLOWED! But I still found myself grabbing her ass, pulling her onto my tongue. She tasted good! Masturbating twice and being horny enough to call in late and come over here really in need had baked up something delicious. Running my tongue through her without much regard for anything besides tasting. That was still more than she'd gotten in ages, she called out her pleasure. With her now free of the panty gag it spurred me on, not mom level screams but once more they made it clear they were sisters.

"Westley oh that feels so good!" Mom's hands touched down half overtop mine, Aunt Allison giving a little whimper that she felt it but didn't shy away. Except besides ever so gently thrusting into my face as I made a meal of her delicious pussy, even though my brain said not to, I trusted she was clean, dropping low to run my tongue up inside her. "Rebby! Rebby your gorgeous son... His tongue is INSIDE ME!"

"Lick her really good Leelee!" Mom more begged than commanded, riding me, but not as fast as she had yesterday. Either tired or her sister's ass being in the way kept her from the angle she needed. "Lick her pussy! Lick it and when you finish with her then you can lick mine!" Mom laughed, she felt my dick swell at the idea of having one sister and then the other on my tongue. "You love that don't you? Getting to eat me and my pretty sissy."

"Oh fuck yes!" I told her while lifting her pretty sissy's leg, planting her foot on the backrest, making the angle for licking so much better.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Aunt Allison fell forward to slap at the concrete basement wall that the couch had not been against yesterday, moaning down at me as she watched me lick her.

"You gonna come? Huh sissy? Gonna come for my son's tongue?"

"YES! Right on his tongue! Oh god! Rebby! Rebby his tongue... COME!" She spasmed in the sexiest of ways, sort of pushing her tits out, then belly, and then cunt. Letting me get a few more licks before pulling away, hovering over my lips. A few drops of quim falling into my open mouth, she looked ready to cry, spasming in pleasure at the sight of me licking air trying to get at her. "Oh my god Rebby! Incest is so good! Your son is so good!"

"You're telling me! His cock! God it's been throbbing away, he loved eating your pussy Ally. Fucking loved it!"

"And he'll eat yours too? Perry barely..." Mom rose up off my dick, just like yesterday it was as if Mr. Freeze grabbed it with both hands. Damn basement.

I didn't have long to worry about it because mom was humping at my face. YOU FUCKING CREAMPIED HER LAST NIGHT! Rang through my head but my tongue was out and mom let out her delight as I splayed her pink mound with my thumbs. She tasted so much like her sister, but just different enough. There was no trace of... Anything else that I didn't want to think of, I told myself it was magically created and magically disappeared without any remnants. As I let mom do the same thing with my tongue as she had with my dick. Ride it.

"Oh yes! Oh shit!" I growled into her vagina as Aunt Allison first stroked and then started sucking on me.

"Sissy! My pussy was all over there!" Mom warned, looking back over her shoulder at the loud slurping noises of her sister's BJs. But she wasn't grossed out, she grabbed the back of my head and pinned me to her clit while watching her sister. My aunt didn't seem to care either, she kept bobbing her head. "Allison!" As her sister popped me from her mouth with what felt like plenty of drool, then licked me from testicles up. It was a few minutes, but I was lost in a sea of sucking aunts and tasty moms. It jarred me since it had felt like mere moments since I started that mom yelled. "I'm gonna come! LEELEE! YOUR TONGUE!"

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers
12