Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's fingers deep in my hair, holding me into her while she came hard. I was just starting to think I should probably be straining for oxygen when she quivered and collapsed off of me. Allison, either really getting into the incest or needing it bad climbed onto my cock. Brown eyes locked onto mine as she rolled her hips around getting me deeper and deeper until she had it all. Then very aware of it, watching me for any negative reaction, she kissed me. Or tested the waters with that, then just took a sloppy lick of her sister (and her) from my chin. A shocked smile breaking over her plainly pretty face as she felt what mom had described, I throbbed inside her at the idea that she was purposely tasting her sister. Next thing I knew she was full on licking my face clean, thrusting her tongue into my mouth when that was done.

"Is this what you need Leelee? Your aunt AND mommy?" Mom asked when Allison gave up, unable to kiss me anymore as she worked herself on my cock, the pleasure too much for her to do anything but ride and rock herself on me. I let go of Aunt Allison's hips to grab mom, pulling her to me to kiss her, one right after the other just like I had gotten with their tasty cunts. On my mouth and cock. "It is! You wicked sexy boy! You had incest fantasies just like me, huh?" Petting my face as she kissed me, I nodded even though I really hadn't. Some thoughts but clearly NOTHING like what she had. Thinking of the 'thoughts' I'd seen as Allison took the potion, I corrected to 'like THEY had. "This what you want?"

And she pushed me back fully into the couch as she kissed her way down my chest, stomach, pubes, and up my cock. Her sister stopped with just the tip inside me. Didn't go away as her older sibling's tongue tip slid along the top of my shaft and then to her cunt. Allison letting out a raspy moan, quiet another second where her face was painted over in surprise, then she grabbed mom's head. Started riding me as she held mom to her clitoris. I doubted mom could have been very accurate like that but it didn't seem to matter, not even thirty seconds later my aunt was coming on my cock.

"Come for us Allison!" Mom begged, pulling away but rubbing her sister with fingertips instead of tongue, her sister made all indications that that was indeed what she was doing. If not for her sister Allison would have been the loudest orgasm I ever gave a woman.

"Oh god!" Mom groaned while watching her sister heave and moan. "You're still gonna do it, aren't you? Westley! You're gonna fuck us both better than anybody else, even though there is two of us!" I wanted to tell her that she had pretty much done half the work for her sister, but I growled and nodded. Bucking Allison to the left, planning to go right, right over top mom, when my aunt's position dangling over the armrest of the couch looked too good. "Leelee yes!"

Mom did not resist at all when I pulled her over me and on top of her sister. There was boxes beside the couch, leaning but semi-stable. I wondered what other magic was at play here, could it be the ring? Or the potion? Or just really good luck because it seemed supernatural how ideal it was. Both using the boxes to position themselves in porn perfection, better! Mom angled left so her upper body was mostly on the higher stack of boxes against the wall, Aunt Allison twisted right. BOTH of them looking back over their right shoulder at me. Both of them looking so fucking themselves but at the same time screamed that they were sisters, close sisters.

I meant to just drill into them but the sight of their stacked bodies was... Well I was a Cain and I guess that meant we were oral animals. I couldn't help but lick my way up the sexy incestuous stack. Auntie pussy and Auntie asshole. Mother pink and mother back. Both of them cried out, both of them giving me near identical looks of shocked delight. Mom's even sharper as I gave her ass a slap, before aiming and entering her wet hot vagina. It was amazing! I went fucking full on and both of them moaned like they were both feeling it. I think for mom's sister it was feeling her older sibling's gash dripping and mashed into her cheeks, as well as her own clit getting rubbed against the arm of the couch. A version of the pillow humping she'd told me of.

"Westley!" My aunt screamed a few moments later as I quickly entered her, maybe mom wanted some rimming because she tried to rise up but I mashed her back down into her sister's ass, holding both of her buns. Mom lost track of whatever she had wanted at the pleasure of her pussy sliding around her sibling's soft flesh. "My god! My god Westley!"

Mom ripped furrows into the cardboard box she was on when I re-entered her. I could tell she was close, I was too. Or charging off of third base and heading in towards home. Wanting to time this right I pulled out of her, went back into her little sister. Who took only ten thrusts, she was there as well, I fucked her right over the edge. She banged on the box she was laying on with a fist as she fought the orgasm from overtaking her. Did her raspy call as I pulled out, delighting me as she turned, pulled mom towards her, closing her mouth over her sister's nipple just as I entered mom.

That was it for both of us. Mom called out Elaine's old mispronouncing of my name, Leelee, while I did my thing in her. Which I guess was now pumping cum out into my relative's pussy, half shafting so there was plenty of room to fill but also so it wouldn't be too deep not to pour back out. It did! Aunt Allison nodding and falling away from her sister's breast to bang on the box some more as semen overflowed mom's box and splattered down onto auntie buns. She bashed that box a lot more two seconds later when I was back in her, stabbing all the way in before pulling out and coming more. Overflowing my aunt as well, I pulled out, jerking myself off onto both of their sexy tight asses. There was so much! So much! An impossible amount, a magical quantity.

I fell back onto the couch as the two women I had fucked and filled spasmed in a stack. Nine hours of recoup was a lot of rebuild time it seemed. A fucking ton! There was so much cum glazing them and more leaking out of them. Both of them unable to stop moving because of each other. The surges of orgasm hit them at different moments causing ripple effects in the other. It was fucking beautiful! Aunt Allison was a complete mess when Mom rose up off her. She didn't get far, staggering after two steps before dropping to the floor. While she was all smiles as she turned around, her back to the stairs, it looked like she was done for the day. Bushup tired and it was only 9 am! At what time tonight would the ring have me so full that I would be in pain? While Aunt Allison rubbed her cum covered cheeks and back, she looked just as done in.

Even if she wasn't... Could she come back? Without Uncle Perry missing her? Fuck! I looked at the ring, settled back onto the couch trying to think if there had been something from my memory. Anything! But we had only been interested in more and longer, not less.

"I gotta go to work, boss is already gonna be angry with me."

"You gotta rinse off first, you look like a porn star would after five shoots in one day."

"Right back at you."

"I know," Mom languished back some to see herself in the mirror on the floor over in the corner of the house. "Isn't it great?"

"I couldn't imagine being happier, your son... We should have been doing this the day he turned eighteen."

"Oh my god that's what I said." I thought at first that they would have been pretty disappointed, but dad was gone before my eighteenth birthday. Uncle Perry had been complaining about Aunt Allison since I was really young, did that mark the decline of their relationship? Probably. I certainly never complained about any of my girlfriends, not the way Uncle Perry did, unless I was getting to the end with them. I might not have had a ton of cum or this much stamina but I would have been better than the nothing mom had or whatever Uncle Perry threw Aunt Allison's way. "He'll make up for it though, he promised he would."

"Again? Tonight?" I asked already half hard at the idea of fucking these two all the years since I was legal, unable to help myself, knowing how much I would ache by waiting that long.

"Yes!" They both said as one.


12