Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was that the ring still wouldn't budge. I'd tried soap, olive oil, mom's lube that she'd shown me with the cutest of blushes, and vaseline. NOTHING! All it would do was spin around, not a notch on a ruler up or down. Didn't even hurt while I was yanking on it. Mom had even tried, but she'd just smiled like it was some kind of stage magician trick that I was doing.

Leaving the cups there, well I tucked them out of sight so mom wouldn't come out and be upset I'd jerked off instead of making 'love' to her. (That Fucking potion!) Or more accurately that she'd be upset that I bought a cow and milked it, with how much there was. I went on the Internet looking for a woman in a much different way that I had "Two MILFs" earlier. I scrolled down the list of Jessica's with my ex's maiden name, didn't see anybody familiar. Changed my search, she was first on the list when I added McMasters. So she had married him. It pissed me off, I don't know why, I had really only been into the sex, pretended to be into the rest but it still pissed me off.

Westley Cain: I need to talk to you!

Unsure how it worked, if she would even get the message because we weren't friends. While I waited for an answer I clicked through the public parts of her page, it didn't look like she had set much as private. There were lots of pictures of her, if I didn't KNOW who she was I wouldn't know who she was. The Goth style had slowly started to be left behind during high school but was still fairly present at graduation. It was gone without a trace now. Jessica's dyed black hair was its natural brown-blonde, long and straight. Her once dark make-up style that I had never seen her out of was now fashionable and modern, as I always figured she was a modest-looking woman. Yes modest and nice-looking, but not at all attractive enough to have the guy who was in almost all the photos with her. Even in the recent ones where they were both equally on the chubby side now. They had three kids, in the last few photos my first love (or first lover) looked tired and worn down. Chubbier too.

Jessica McMasters: i heard u were in town

Jessica McMasters: i didnt think youd reech out to me

Jessica McMasters: i'm glad you did I have been thinking about you

Jessica McMasters: about us

Westley Cain: Jessica, did you give Jacob that potion?

Jessica McMasters: OMG!!!i tutally forgot about the potions

Westley Cain: Did you give it to him?

Jessica McMasters: yes. i did. I'm sorry

Westley Cain: I'm not mad, that was so long ago, I just need to know.

Jessica McMasters: yes his girlfriend had another boy

Jessica McMasters: i told him i would suck his dick and wear a wig

Jessica McMasters: he could send her pics

Jessica McMasters: she would be jealous

Jessica McMasters: he drank it

Jessica McMasters: not much because he said it tasted weerd

Jessica McMasters: after we talked he didn't just want me to blow him

Jessica McMasters: we made love and we fell in love

Jessica McMasters: i really am sorry i was a bitch to you

Westley Cain: No, it's okay. That was ages ago.

Westley Cain: I have a problem.

Westley Cain: My sister's friends found my potion.

Westley Cain: I'd forgotten it in the back of my closet and somehow she took it with her.

Westley Cain: I only met them once before.

Westley Cain: They came here looking for me!

Westley Cain: They say they love me!

Jessica McMasters: i thought you wanted to talk about us

Westley Cain: Jessica, I need your help.

Jessica McMasters: u r just bragging

Westley Cain: No, really!

Westley Cain: They're ugly and I am not interested.

Westley Cain: All I know is they drank the potion and now they're here in town.

The sister's friends thing seemed a stretch. But I had to make it "work" in the confines of what I knew about the potions. I was sure she had said it would only work if there was a chance of love and lust. No way I was going to tell her it was my mom and aunt, but it had to be something outlandish so she would believe me. That it was undeniably magic and not... normal. Or bragging.

Jessica McMasters: you didn't throw out the potion? Y?

There was a lot of subtext there. Plus the messages before. A lot of hope. Aunt Allison was married, I did feel bad but it was clear Jessica had not changed. She wanted attention.

Westley Cain: I didn't throw any of it out.

Westley Cain: You know, because of what we once had.

Jessica McMasters: r u this desperate to talk to me again?

Westley Cain: You gave Jacob the potion and he fell in love.

Jessica McMasters: don't be a dick i know what you mean by that

Westley Cain: He barely knew our names!

Jessica McMasters: if you want to meet me

Jessica McMasters: just say so

Westley Cain: If you want to meet I will.

Westley Cain: I really need the book.

Westley Cain: Your spellbook or whatever you called it.

Westley Cain: If you still have it.

Westley Cain: You can drop it off somewhere.

Jessica McMasters: just say it

Jessica McMasters: say you want to meet me

Sighing I gave in.

Westley Cain: I want to meet with you.

Westley Cain: I'd love to see you again.

Westley Cain: But I am serious about the book.

My phone flicked to video chat, I don't think she realized I could see her even before answering. She was looking over her shoulder rushing off into a dark room, where she left the lights off. The once scrawny, young, dark make-up painted face was gone the one here was familiar and strange at the same time. I checked the hall before popping in my earbuds and answering.

"Oh my god, you look just like Nick Jonas!" Was the first thing she said when I answered. "I didn't see it from the little bubble picture but..." Her eyes flicked away, face going through a variety of expressions. "You weren't bullshitting? They drank the potion and it worked?" I nodded, "Look up, down, cover your mouth. Eyes." Her jaw fell and she shook her head. "It's not a filter. It... You wouldn't have known anyway. I never told you! Oh my god, it worked!" Then a head shake. "No!" Denial, I knew how she felt, magic couldn't be real. But quickly replaced by second thoughts. "It's real?" A laugh and a whimper. "Jacob... So the potion... No! No! I... Oh my god! You looked a little like him senior year. A little but... I just thought that was my imagination." Her eyes flicked to me. "You look just like him now, barely anything like yourself. And..." Pink tongue slipped over her lips before she checked over her shoulder. "How big is your dick?"

"Jessica, what are you talking about? What about Nick Jonas? What about... My dick?"

"How big?" Snapping her fingers in annoyance, I remembered she was always very short-tempered. "Huh? Westley? Bigger than four inches?"

"Yes of course!"

"How big?"

"Why? Why would you even say four inches?"

"How big?"

"Eight... Just over, why Jessica?" I was scared, I couldn't say why but I was scared.

"You were only three when we were together, that's why!" And she laughed, clasping her one free hand to her mouth, checking something behind her before returning to me. "I looked it up, back then, not now. I loved... I cared for you but... You were only three and my research said most of the growing of your groin was done by then. THREE INCHES! You could have gotten to five inches, at the most. THE MOST!" My brain was trying to avoid thinking about this... this... Insult. She made it easy to avoid thinking about it by doing her old habit, it a forgotten blast from the past. Pulling her hair across her cheek and into her mouth, before laughing. I had been so fond of that habit. "Eight and thick right? Thick right?"

"Yeah, thick." Dejected, what I'd seen with Aunt Allison drinking the potion, the pile of evidence that the ring had done something to me, it meant that whatever shit she was going on about was probably true.

"You were pencil-thin!" Fuck! The way she laughed at that. I shook my head, trying to deny it, mostly to myself. But... I'd dated Marcy Goldstien twice, just months after Jessica and then again the summer after senior year right before we both left for University. We'd only had sex once the first time we went out, that last summer before we'd moved on had been almost nothing but sex. All these years I'd thought that it was a good lesson, that the first time we dated I thought SHE was a boring lover. Just laying there. The second time around with her had been so much better! Only it wasn't because of her. IT WAS ME! I had been small and THIN! I had been the boring lover the first time. "Pencil thin!" Tittering as if she could read my thoughts Jessica went on, "It worked! You look like him AND you got a big thick cock, you didn't even look close to him and your cock was barely... How is your body? Lean and perfectly defined?"

"What did you do?" But she just laughed

"Made you my dream guy but I threw you away before the magic... She said it wouldn't be right away but I didn't think it would be YEARS." My first ex checked to the right again, for her kids, husband, or both. "I can't meet you today, but tomorrow, lunchtime. I will drop my kids off at Mom's, she still lives at the same place. Pick me up there."

"And you'll bring the book?" Another check before she nodded.

"And if you want my help you're going to fuck me." I could tell she'd had to build herself up to it, but she couldn't stop smiling. I remembered that too, remembered liking that wicked smile a lot more than I did now. "He is bigger than... Then you were, but... Not... Not bigger than eight inches, and NOT thick." She laughed. "Do you have the ring? Wear the ring!"

"I am wearing the ring."

"And?"

"And it's working now too." My older, chubbier, more tired seeming ex-girlfriend did a happy dance that was sexy enough that some blood flowed, then again that didn't take much since the damn ring.

"Then get a hotel room BEFORE you pick me up, we gotta walk right in." I wanted to argue and say it was wrong and I wasn't interested, but she was still the same. Just cute enough, a different sort of cute enough now. Chubby instead of goth, but still cute. Shitty as it was... Well, I'd have mom and Aunt Allison in the morning. By lunch I would be more than needing a place to put it, and Jessica was fresh. Help make sure I didn't break my two relatives by fucking them too much. "Okay?"

"Okay."

"That easy huh?"

"I need your help."

"You'll get my help and my pussy." I nodded, she checked to her right and then hung up. Having seen one of her kids or her husband.

"Fuck," I said under my breath.

"Suck." My aunt said from behind me.

"What are you..? I thought you were supposed to be at work."

"Lunch." She smiled, it was a hopeful and eager smile. If I wasn't already swollen from Jessica it would have gotten me there. "Your mom sent me that picture. The mess you made of her!"

"And you want me to do the same to you?"

"I might cry if you didn't."

"Take off your dress and get on your fucking knees," I growled, she giggled happily and stripped like a woman who was about to get the facial of her life on her lunch break.

"I can't be too long, I gotta..." But I walked right up to her, naked since mom had taken my boxers from me, stuffed myself into her mouth, her brown eyes went big with arousal.

"Fuck! Fucking yes! Aunt Allison! YES!" Holding her black ponytail with both hands like she was holding my dick with both hers, I pretty much just started face fucking her. It didn't take long or much to make her gag. I pulled away, watching her drool out over onto her tits. Not (ever) in a bra but still in her panties. "Damn it I just got off and I'm so hard for you."

"I know!" Both hands stroking me, rubbing her thick gag spit over my length, which was so hard there was no telling I'd just pulled it off minutes ago.

"Fucking suck it Aunt Allison!" She aimed it but I pulled her by her hair down onto it.

It was too much, I was sure but I didn't care. I think, I know, I was wondering things. About who I would have been, looks and length, without whatever Jessica had done. How much worse it could have been if she had made a mistake, chosen somebody ugly. She, by my guess, had barely known what she was doing, only having done it the once. On me! All her knowledge had been second hand. Just like my face... And maybe body... And probably manhood.

"Too much! Too big!" My aunt let out more drool than ever but kept her mouth opened up.

"Yeah, it is." Not only thinking of the three-quarters of the dick that she was taking but about all that had happened over the last couple of days.

"Don't stop! FEED me that big dick!" But I have her a couple more seconds to catch her breath, rubbing myself all over her pretty MILF face.

"Fuck yes Aunt Allison! Oh, fuck it's no wonder dad made you do this." Her brown eyes flared, either not remembering or not expecting me to recall this. I didn't care or cared just enough that I didn't try to get everything down her throat. Just three-quarters or so. "That's... Oh shit, that's fucking it! Yes! Oh yes! Oh yes, yes, YES!"

My aunt collapsed backward, onto her palms as soon as I let her go. Staring up at me dazedly. Yet she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue as I ran my fist up and down my length as fast as it would go before erupting. I knew it was probably close enough to the same amount as I'd been giving out for the last couple of days, but it looked like so much. Aunt Allison caught it on her tongue but I was just about making a mess of her. Luckily I'd had her take her dress off because if it was still on, it would have been easier to burn the thing than clean it. Rope after white rope flung out of me, some of it she caught in her mouth, most of it just clothed her sexy slender MILF body. My aunt coming at the act, well she rubbed at her the front of her panties, which had been damp before she started rubbing them. She collapsed back, ragdoll-like, gasping for air and taking way too long to correct how twisted her limbs were.

"Take pictures of me too!" I didn't even argue, just started reaching for it. "With your phone!" She had one eye, somehow by luck and not by skill, to watch me. "Thank you! I just... it wasn't even a full day at work and I... I thought you'd forget about me and... that you'd just want to be with her. Westley! I love you! I'm gonna tell Perry and I'll move in here with you and your mom. I'll quit my job and you can just be with us twenty-four seven!"

"No!"

"No? You don't want me? You want her? I know she's sexier and prettier but don't throw me away, let me be your SEX SLAVE!" My aunt trying to get up to plead 'correctly' to me but could barely get rolled over to her side. "I'll fuck you both, just don't..."

"No, don't leave him." Ever! But I could see she had some other panic-able issue ready to fly, probably how I didn't really love her back if I wanted her to be with her husband still. Me saying to never leave him would be torture for her, me knowing it was true was torture for me. The only reason I had an answer was that I had been mulling over their messages to each other I'd seen on mom's phone. "Not yet! Once I get my job and I'm there for a month or two. Then! Then we can all move to Cedar Rapids together. Nobody knows us there. You can both..."

"Be your Wives?"

"YES!" Mom screamed, I thought she'd been asleep but she ran up to me to fling herself at me. "Yes! I'll be your mommy wife!" I opened my mouth to tell them that that was NOT what I was going to say but it was too late. "I don't need a big ring, I just need you!"

"I'll be your auntie wife!" Allison said, dragging herself up my body.

"I love you!" Mom said kissing my bare chest, neck, and lips.

"I love you!" My Aunt said, clinging to my leg, both of them staring at me like I was their dream come true.

"I love both of you." I could reply to that but was too dumbstruck to begin to reply to the mommy and auntie wife thing.

As we ate lunch forty-five minutes later I realized I needed the cure more than ever. Mom and Aunt were escalating. Talking about being my fucking wives! I needed a cure and I also needed a way to dial down this fucking ring! I wanted to say turn it off but... Fuck I didn't want to do that! Always being ready to go? That was great. Lasting long enough to throw mom and my aunt at least one orgasm each was the kind of stamina I would have wished for if I would have had a genie. Aunt Allison insisted on going to lunch with us, despite making her dangerously late back to work. Both of them staring at me the same way all through the meal. Both of them taking one of my arms on the way out to the car. I wanted to shake them off but that would probably just make more of a scene. It couldn't get out! Cedar Rapids was too close to expect the incest rumors not to reach there if the two sisters got any bolder. With social media? Anywhere in an English-speaking country might be too fucking close.

Jessica had to have the answers.


12