Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 10

Story Info
Where I go on a coffee date but things don't go as expected.
12.2k words
4.59
7.7k
19

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,215 Followers

Part 10 - Darkness Brews

In my room I was just about ready to sit on my bed when my phone went off. Fresh from a relaxing quiet shower. One where no mothers or aunts had invited themselves in. Heck I had even got to my room without either waiting for me, in the hall or in my bed. I told myself I needed the silence and time to think, but at the same time it was a bit depressing. I knew they had some pre-arranged event that they had to go to, both hinting to each other and me that they should blow it off and... well blow me but I had insisted they be cool. Because of all the reasons we'd gone over time and again. I realized that as much as it freaked me out with worry that somebody would find out (and the way they were going somebody would find out too!) it was still nice to have mom and my aunt there to talk to and cuddle with.

And to fuck. Because already I felt like I needed to fuck.

"Oh shit!" I hissed, even before I saw the content of message I saw the time and remembered it was fucking Sunday!

Lucy Smitt: You aren't going to stand me up are you?

It had been a busy day after a very very (getting) busy weekend. I would have indeed forgotten all about poor Lucy. Worse! I sat there looking at my lock screen wondering if I shouldn't blow her off anyway. She hadn't exactly been at the top on my list of, "The ones who got away." and it was only her cheery constant chatter which got me to agree to meet up with her. I felt really shitty wondering how slutty she might be. Because a date that didn't lead to sex would be VERY blue ball inducing in my condition. Wouldn't it be better to just wait here? For mom and or my aunt to come home where I knew they would instantly know they had to jump on my dick, in one way or another.

But no... I had a magically copied face, body, cock, enchanted stamina, and seemingly unending loads of cum but I was still me. I was still not the kind of guy to stand somebody up, not on purpose. Also despite their willingness I knew I was fucking my aunt and mom into exhaustion. Maybe Lucy would fuck me, maybe not. It was worth the chance. If I was going to move, I had to move now. While nobody was supposed to be getting home anytime soon, didn't mean mom or Allison's potion enhanced love/lust for me wouldn't bring one or both of them home early despite my warnings. I already had "subtle" and "cool" messages from them asking me where I was and what I was doing, trying not to be clingy but clearly were.

Westley Cain: I would never stand you up.

Lucy Smitt: You've been quiet all day.

Westley Cain: Lots of shit going on.

Lucy Smitt: Like jogging?

Westley Cain: A little of that yeah.

Lucy Smitt: I tried to yell hello but you were gone before I realized it was you.

Lucy Smitt: Didn't want to send you a message while you were running the streets.

Lucy Smitt: Not as dangerously fast as you were going.

Lucy Smitt: Do you normally wear a backpack and go around in shorts in the middle of winter?

Westley Cain: It's not winter yet.

Lucy Smitt: I googled it, you're officially correct but come on!

Lucy Smitt: Close enough.

Westley Cain: Once you get going it's not that cold.

Lucy Smitt: You looked good.

Westley Cain: Thanks.

Westley Cain: It's a lot of hard work.

Sure that was a lie but I learned that it was a real dick brag to say I hardly did anything and stayed in perfect shape. Now I knew it wasn't me at all not my metabolism or good genes, it was my first girlfriend's sister's magic seed that the ex had implanted me with and had grown inside me, making me look like her celebrity crush Nick Jonas and giving me a body and cock she had scoured the Internet for. None of those things I had never been arrogant about it and now the truth now, I certainly felt even more humble about it all.

Lucy Smitt: Looks like it.

Westley Cain: I'm actually doing nothing right now, want to meet early?

Lucy Smitt: Uh, yeah!

Westley Cain: Fifteen minutes at the coffee shop?

Lucy Smitt: Take a car, don't jog.

I smiled, hurriedly got changed out of my pajamas and into a nice shirt and pants. The coffee shop wasn't that fancy but the restaurant we'd planned on going to after was about the best place in town. (Not that that was saying too much. Defluer after all.) Out to my car, I really thought I would get busted, I had not told either of my Love Potion Lovers that I had a date planned. But they knew I had plans. I was glad I made it out, across town, and even beat Lucy to the coffee shop.

The chime on the door alerting me that she had come in. A cute little blonde who had been this tinier nerdier thing back in high school. She was still small and nerdy but maturity had ripened her cuteness to officially be able to call her pretty. Her hair was pulled back but in braid it was that started at about the temples and worked back, a time consuming looking way to do it. Make-up too, I knew from her posts that she didn't regularly go so heavy. A nice designer teal and black plaid coat gave the idea that she was still as relatively lithe as she always had been, but it was puffy enough that exact details were vagued out.

"Lucy, over here." I called, waving her over as she pulled her phone out, no doubt intending to message me about where I was.

"You already ordered?" Pouting at the fact that she thought I was a jerk enough to make her go through the line on her own.

"For both of us." Sliding another one out from where it wasn't visible from her angle. "I remembered you posted about pumpkin spice."

"Basic white girl I know but..." She motioned to herself; cute, nerdy, but with dirty blonde hair and no hint of color she was indeed about as basic as a white girl could get. (Not that that was necessarily a bad thing.) "Thanks."

"No problem." But she hesitated making me think maybe I had insulted her despite her momentary delight, and her joke.

"Wow, this is crazy." Finally sitting down, staring at her coffee before looking across the table at me. "Me, Lucy Smitt, here with Westley Cain."

"Imagine from my side, me Westley Cain with Lucy Smitt." She had been intending to deny that it was the same from my side as it was from hers, stopped though (and blinked) at what I went on with. "The girl who absolutely destroyed Corbin in the lunchroom, I wish our generation recording things as much as they do nowadays. I would watch that every year. I'll admit after that I sort of had a crush on you."

"Uh, oh... That didn't scare you like it did every other guy in town from ever even thinking about dating me? Because..." She pulled at her coat awkwardly, shoulders hunched, frowning. "I always thought that was the biggest of the reasons, the many reasons, why guys didn't seem to like me."

"Well, I mean some guys are weak and can't take a strong woman." I smiled fondly at the memory at Corbin the twerpy smirking fuck getting verbally massacred by Lucy, he wasn't the worst guy in school but he wasn't rich, smart, handsome, or muscular so it was always shitty getting mocked by him.

"And... You do?" She asked, not in total disbelief, but certainty in some disbelief.

"Yeah."

"It isn't my boobs?" I opened and closed my mouth to that question, but luckily had a jokey response because otherwise I would have just sat there blinking at her.

"Why did they write your material when you ripped Corbin apart? Because I'm gonna be honest all my past girlfriends' boobs did was hang there. Some did less hanging than others but if your boobs talk..." A short quick laugh coming to me as the joke spun a different way in my head, after the weekend I'd been having, it might not be too crazy an idea! Talking Boobs were just as crazy as a Magic Cock that spewed ten times the record amount of cum.

"No," She unzipped her coat and slipped it down off her shoulders. "This is what I mean." The blonde had not been flat chested before, but I didn't exactly remember perfectly, one thing I knew a hundred percent was she had NOT had these. It wasn't just that they were large but that her teal top was designed to show them off. Show them off really well, "Or... I mean... Because of my boob job?"

"Oh... I.... Uh... Wow! Uh... Hmm..." I was fucking rock hard and seemed to be impersonating some much younger and much less experienced version of me.

"You didn't know?" It was a question but she saw it in my reaction.

"Uh, no. I did not."

"You asked me out without knowing about my boobs?"

"I... I didn't know." I repeated, it was fucking difficult not to stare.

"Now I feel bad." A pout coming to her face, she pitied me. "Can I be honest?"

"Sure."

"I just thought this would be me... Well putting you in your place..."

"Like you did to Corbin?" I asked, as much fear about that as amusement.

"Yeah," Scrubbing her face, she didn't emerge any less embarrassed. "I figured you heard about my boobs and just thought you could take them, and me, for a spin while you were in town. All my other friends who messaged you over the years and you only responded to me. I'm not prettier than them, but you responded to me. It's been over a year since I did it... Plenty of time for rumor of these," She poked at them and I nearly groaned, fucking magical dick! "...To reach Cedar Rapids."

"I... Wait, they were all interested? Like... date interested?" Astounded, wanting to take that back if only because it seemed arrogant to turn the conversation to me.

But I went through the numbers in my head. I'd assumed that one or two of them might have been interested, sure. But... All? Or even most? No way! Year after year I would get messages before all the holidays (Winter or summer ones), inquiring what my plans were. I just thought it would be for some party that I would feel like an outsider at for living in the city while everyone (who had stayed in Defluer) would be comfortable and treating me like an outsider as they all still knew each other.

"Are you serious? Yes they were all interested! Have you looked in a mirror? Ever?" I heard her, part of me said yeah I fucking looking like Nick Jonas with an eternally ripped body, but... There had been LOTS of messages, I just couldn't believe that many were interested. "I mean you were pretty cute when Marcy got her claws into you again, she sort of put the sloppy seconds taint on you but you kept getting hotter and hotter. Now... All my friends... and... me are at the age where we kinda want to start a family and..." Blushing so hard didn't stop her from saying it, "You're everything we could ask for."

I might have laughed but for the way she was looking at me, I mumbled. "I don't see it that way."

"Would you stop! We can never be together! Not in any way." There was some sadness about it, sure but also pride. Holding her hands out in a stop gesture as she shook her head. "So stop being so perfect. I'm... Look, I'm.... Is it true that you live with gay guys?" Was that what this was about? Lucy thought... Or was worried that I was gay? Because of Malcolm and Gordon? I blinked, she gave me an urgent stare. "Do you?"

"Well, yeah but..." About to deny that I was gay to her, baffled at her small town closemindedness that because I hung out with gay people I had to be gay too.

"And they're your friends too?"

"Yeah for sure." Okay... Maybe I was wrong, because she actually looked relieved by this.

"So you know about... Modern things?" I stopped myself from making jokes about airplanes and cellular devices, she was staring at her coffee solemnly. Looked slowly up from it at me, "I'm... I'm in a thruple."

"Oh." Processing that, it was a shock coming from... Well a basic white girl like Lucy, even with her beautiful additions.

"My family..." That made her smile for some reason, bit her bottom lip and blink the thought away. "Not my family but my mom and dad and... some of the others. They wouldn't understand."

"You're not ready to come out." There were lots of guys in my roommate's friend circle that were still in the closet, in the city, in this day and age. "I get it."

"Not ever... It's so complicated, I'll never come out, I'm not even really coming out to you." A plethora of emotions playing over her pretty face. "I just... I figured you were going to be a jerk and I could tell you off. Plus maybe get my mom off my back for a minute by making it look like I'm actually trying to date."

"And if I ended up being a jerk it would be reason not to jump to the next date." I offered, not as a suggestion but because I could see it there, hear it between the lines of what she'd said.

Her mouth scrunched up and she allowed that was true with a nod.

"I get everything... EVERYTHING I need from... my... boyfriend and girlfriend." Lucy pouted, "Everything but the ability to tell everyone I'm in a relationship."

"Because inevitably they'll ask," Once more she agreed to my thought.

"Even though I'm very jealous..." Holding up my hands to tell her I had more but she slid in with a comment anyway, smiling shyly.

"Because of there being another girl?" My dirty smirk confirmed that, Lucy's amusement grew at it, glad I was not judging her at all. "You should be super jealous, if you knew who she was... But also because there are actually two other girls, but one of them only pops in once and a while." I don't know if she liked being honest or just teasing me. I'm sure my emotions were clear, I'd had a lot of fun this weekend but I was indeed jealous of whoever this guy was. To have Lucy, the 'girlfriend', and another girl popping in now and then. All (probably) without a potion to make it happen, "More jealous?"

"Not because of there being another girl, or two... Well yes actually because that's hot and... But... Mostly I mean just the way you said boyfriend and girlfriend. The smile you got for them. And the gleam in your eyes when you thought of them... That one!" I pointed. "That's what I'm jealous of."

"Is there a smile?" She asked, touching her face lightly to try and feel it, god that was cute!

"There is a smile." I smiled, she smiled thinking fondly of whoever the lucky people she was in what sounded like a very complicated but very rewarding relationship with. I thought about it, tried to think what kind of dynamic there could be that would be so complicated that she thought she could never come out in the open with it. Of course having fucked my mom and aunt, I thought incest. I knew she had a couple of brothers, maybe one of them? My smile faded somewhat at the reality of my own situation, which indeed was something that I could never come out in public with. Shaking my head clear of that, I asked, "You want me to be your beard?"

"I don't understand."

"We take pictures and post shit, so everyone thinks we're into each other. Throw people off the trail of you being... you." I was even more jealous, she looked gorgeous as she smiled in delight at my offer. "And maybe someday you'll be able to be you, with them, and me and whatever couple I end up with."

Amused at my joke or not she shook her head sadly at the offer of us having a 'Out of the Closet' date night. I smiled back. I tried to remember who her best friend in high school was, she had a group but never just one, I figured that had to be it. A married best friend, probably with kids. Not incest. Even though the weight on her soul when she shook her head really seemed to be the same on my shoulders. But I knew that was just me not wanting to be alone in my wickedness. I knew for her dating a married couple was complicated and wicked as it got.

Thinking about it... Thinking how easily I could slide the USB under the table and just get this big secret out of her. Of course I dismissed the idea right away. I couldn't do that. What I'd done already was beyond bad. I told myself that if I got to the point where I let myself do that, invade people's brains for fun (Miss Soder was bad enough!) then it was time to rip this thing out of my arm.

So we set about bearding. The serious moment and internal chiding had mostly killed my erection, which took an act of will to kill when she came against me for pictures. Pictures there in the coffee shop, her driving us down the street to the restaurant where we didn't even go in. We just took a picture outside with the sign. Lucy insisting that she didn't want me to pay for it or have to go through a whole date when it meant nothing. At first I thought maybe she was a little worried about catching feelings for me, if we had a whole date. But then I picked up on how careful she was at phrasing certain things, realized she was worried about me figuring out her entire secret. So we went to the store where she bought a three pack of sweaters. Off we went to the park where we got a few shots in different places with the different sweaters on. To look like different days. Then again back at the coffee where we got two new ones.

"Thank you so much." Our cars parked side by side we'd been leaning against our own talking about how we'd work it out together when to post them, so I wouldn't be tagged anywhere else, apologizing if this 'shut me down' from having any dates.

"No, I had fun." I had, she was at once shy and sharp, the small town girl with small town looks had gotten much more appealing over the last couple hours.

"No? You're okay with the next couple months not being serious with anybody?" I shrugged, she watched me for a moment.

"I got secrets too."

"Or you're just a player as I suspected." I shrugged noncommittal, she smiled. "I'm sorry that me going out with you was only a tease. I'm pretty sure if we asked reddit I'm the asshole here."

"Nah." Waving that away.

"Nah?" She brought her phone out, swiped through a few and then showed me one of me looking down her top as she pressed up beside me. Several more swipes and there was another, and another, and another.

"Okay, it was a pretty big... set of teases." That got a giggle out of the dirty blonde, some dumb part of me wanted to ask why she'd gotten the boobjob, but it was obvious.

"I am sorry."

"Isn't the first time a beautiful woman turned me down, won't be the last." Shrugging, a mental list of them playing through my head. Some of them had been wild swings and others I had really liked and really thought I was going to get a yes. Magic face and body didn't guarantee results.

"Okay. Time for me to go." I nodded, part of me saying to dial up the charm, that I could crack her but that would put her real relationship in jeopardy and I wasn't here for a real relationship.

"If you ever feel the need to bring in a non-judgmental friend on your secret, I'm here for you. And whoever the rest of your thruple is."

"Nobody is that non-judgmental." At that whispered comment, mostly to herself, I mentally stepped away from the best friend and best friend's husband idea. Moving towards some older married couple, maybe one or both were teachers? Her boss? Some authority figure. If not one of her brother's friends?

"You'd be surprised but... No pressure." Holding my hands up, thinking of my own possible thruple status, if mom and my aunt had their potion powered way.

"Thanks. I feel like I owe you." She was wearing the coat again but unzipped, looked around and her finger trailed over the top button of her already boner inducingly low cut top.

"No! Don't!" Felt like an ass for a millisecond as I jumped to the conclusion that she was going to flash me, well I felt bad until I saw her guilty expression. She had been about to flash me! "Thank you. I mean... I would love... But seeing them and nothing else. I'd be blue balled until I got home."

"Just until you got home, that's not... Oh." She blushed as she realized what I was implying, I blushed as I had actually been thinking mom and my aunt would be there to take care of me not masturbating.

"I'm sure you'll find another..." But then she remembered that she was going to be posting pictures of our 'dates' for the next few weeks. "Sorry." Then she giggled, her smile huge and dorky but so fucking beautiful. "You look like you're going to have to take another run."

Defluer
Defluer
1,215 Followers