All Comments on 'Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 10'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it coming, I'm enjoying this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been coming to this site for literally-otica (sorry I had to) over two years. Never one time have left,or even thought about, thinking about leaving a comment.

But here it is.

This is actually an entertaining story. Is there a porn film that exists that the plot is liked as much as the sex? I doubt it.

I could be wrong, but it has ALSO made it more betta reading your effort increase as it has progressed. WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF MY COMMENT.

THERE IS ALOT FOR AN AUTHOR TO REMEMBER. YOU KIND NEED A PORNOGRAPHIC MEMORY. 👉🤏🏿

SINCERELY DR.CLEAR (not a drug refrance)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of a let down. The writing around IT was disjointed and confusing, which is just off-putting. Also, I expect a certain level of fantasy and impossibility in a fantasy erotic story, but a girl being happy in a thruple? Hint: if you are afraid of "coming out" about something, it's because, even if the majority of your brain is useless and hopeless, there is a small part that recognizes that what you're doing it stupid and you shouldn't do it. Listen to that part of your brain.

While we're on that topic, vaginas don't taste good. Don't get me wrong, vagina eating is fun, but pretending it tastes good is just juvenile. Maybe the magic is changing it and if so, I apologize, but making people like the taste is just dumb. Also, that "girl cum" that came out of the barista (Soap? really? WTF name is that?)? That's literally just urine. There have been scientific studies on this. You just had Samara drink the barrista's pee and say how much she liked it. If you're into that kind of thing, whatever, you do you, but don't pretend like that is normal.

DefluerDefluerabout 1 year agoAuthor

I've stopped responding to negative or salty comments and I'm not gonna bother with all your complaints but...

Vaginas do taste good, I'm sorry if you don't appreciate them as much as I do but don't tell me what my taste buds are telling me. Can they be yuck? Sure, but most of the time, yummy.

I've smelled my fingers after fingering a woman and had my mouth water. I've smelled my fingers after a good dinner that I thoroughly enjoyed and only thought, "I need to go wash my hands again."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The monster in this story was truly amazing… Having it being driven off by the energy of creating new life, I thought the concept was quite clever

The story was a little bit disjointed and hard to follow, especially with the parts about the USB

abogdonovabogdonov5 months ago

@Defluer, I never leave comments, but I just discovered your story and I'm loving it! I read the comments after this chapter and just had to respond to the... person... who thinks vaginas don't taste good. I've never understood men who don't like eating pussy, because PUSSY. TASTES. AMAZING! At least, clean ones do, and right after exercise before the sweat's had a chance to sour, and oh my God, aroused pussy is fucking AMBROSIA! Okay, I've gotten a bit carried away. Point being, I'm with Defluer on this one.

Also, I really enjoyed the monster in this chapter. I agree that it was a bit confusing, but that felt completely appropriate and intentional. It's magic for crying out loud! It's supposed to be outside the normal human ability to experience. You're trying to get us all to imagine something that conceptually shouldn't be possible to exist, and it worked perfectly. Gave me strong "Katalepsis" vibes, which is a fantastic non-porn web novel that I HIGHLY recommend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...