All Comments on 'Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 13'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dlj403dlj403about 1 year ago

So glad to see another chapter of this story!

dlj403dlj403about 1 year ago

So glad to see another chapter of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

lassidor1lassidor1about 1 year ago

binge read everything so far. great read. I wish you pick one category and stick to it. to easy to miss chapters as it bounces around

dlearyousdlearyousabout 1 year ago

I have finished all 13 chapters. Egarly await more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty amazing story. You’re good and getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was fantastic!! Can't wait for the next part. Absolutely incredible

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story so far hope you keep riding future chapters to come. And in future story, will you let the reader in to know why the main character is seeing the dear people, and then leads to vampire entities until now they just appear, and there’s no reason given why he can see either one of these characters. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the series. Now get off your lazy ass and write part 14 please.

abogdonovabogdonov5 months ago

Oh, I like Madeline! I hope she becomes his witch and they learn magic, keep the town safe from supernatural threats, and fuck every available woman they can find!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticabout 2 months ago

A diligent writer can turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones.

5/5. No notes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...