Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 14

Story Info
Where I get a threesome even I never would have expected.
10.4k words
4.59
6.8k
17

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers

Part 14 - Beware of This One

"Hey Butthole Surfer." For a second I thought Mom, Aunt Allison, or Miss Soder had been posting things.

Then I remembered that the Butthole Surfers were a one hit wonder band, I already knew who it was, smiled and instinctively shot back, "Hey Cheap Trick."

"I'm totally sure you've used that one before."

"Oh that was a band?" Smiling bigger as my sister smiled at me, coming over to give me a hug.

"Uch, you're all sweaty." She only said after we were parting.

"Yeah, sorry, just got back from a jog."

"I can see and smell that Stinkin Park."

"You could have said Nickelback, that's pretty much a synonym for stinky."

"I like that band!" She shot back.

"Oh yeah? Wow." Shaking my head, eyes telling the tale of how much she'd dropped in my book for like the band. Coming out of it to give her shoulder a little poke, "But the real missed opportunity is Hoobastank. I mean... HoobaSTANK."

It was our game, I don't know how it started but at some point we just started calling each other band names. Most times we tried to make it an insult or relevant to the situation. Sometimes a band name had stuck for a day or a week. One time on vacation when she got stung several times she was UB40 for the entire trip. Another time after I dumped a girl she hated I was Best Coast for like a month, which was her favorite band at the time, so a double compliment.

"Martin." After parting from my sister, I saw and went to her husband who was standing there only as Martin could, like he was somehow intruding on... everything and was about to excuse himself and go. So as to not be a bother to anybody. I did the handshake hug, which put him at ease. "How's Happsburg going?"

"Great. Great! I added a water tower, well a new water tower." He pulled out his phone to show me pictures.

He was a model train nerd. I didn't judge him as hard as his wife did and maybe 99% of the world. Not that she teased him or said much, but she made her feelings on it clear by her expressions anytime the subject came up. I would never do it myself but I could kind of understand Martin. It was his grandfather's set that had gotten him started, my sister, him, and the kids now lived in his grandfather's house. A huge old farmhouse on a big plot of land that Elaine couldn't complain about the train set taking up a portion of the basement. Plus Martin had a sharp eye and bought and sold enough of the stuff that the hobby pretty much paid for itself. I was always impressed by how great the stuff looked, he painted and placed and photographed them with enough detail that if I didn't know it was fake I wouldn't have guessed. Especially the angles he took the pictures at. The people figures, of course, always looked fake no matter how good he was but the buildings, trees, and rest were amazing.

"What?" Yanking the phone from him to get a better view, he'd painted and weathered the water tower so that it looked just like the one in their town. Minus the name change to HAPPSBURG in all capital letters. "Holy sh..." I held my curse back, "That looks exactly like it! If you got a better angle I would have thought it was just pictures of the thing." The reason for me to suddenly remember to hold back my curse making me look around. "Where are the kids?"

"Dad's." Elaine whispered, checking out in the other room for mom, who would start bad mouthing dad if somebody brought up the subject.

"Whoa," I let out, Elaine rolled her eyes at my shock.

"Better to get it out of the way now, he'll drop them off tomorrow before dinner. Plus, you know what that means." Motioning to her wine glass. "Momma can drink tonight!"

"Momma has already been drinking if she missed Hoobastank." Martin smiling at my teasing of his wife but trying not to be seen doing it.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Stinkin Park."

I flipped her off, all in fun, pulling my shirt off as I started towards the bathroom. My phone went off, it was Rickee answering my message from earlier. Her, Gwen, and Soap had been at some all day debriefing about the "Explosion" over at the corporate regional headquarters in Willow Rapids. But she was free now if I wanted to meet up. I messaged her that more of my family had shown up and I couldn't get away now. She apologized a ton, sent me a couple of cute pictures of her looking sorry, ones that just so happened to show off an ungodly amount of cleavage.

I wasn't going to take a return pic, right there in the open but the thought of sending one made me aware of my surroundings. My eyes flicking to my brother-in-law and sister. He was watching some documentary on TV, she was staring at me. Or... Not at me but at my body, if she had been looking at me she would have seen I was looking at her. Elaine sipped, stared, sighed, shook her head and stared some more.

Your imagination! I tried to tell myself but... But the rest of the potion was hidden in the locked trunk of my car. Still... Elaine was staring at me like she had taken a big gulp of it. Martin cleared his throat, but just a normal one not because he'd spotted what his wife was doing. She jumped, seemed about ready to babble an excuse when she saw her husband staring at the TV still, oblivious. Turning all red she did finally check me, my eyes. One of my eyebrows was up, she blushed deeper, then quickly finished her drink.

"Stop wandering around here half naked." She growled on the way to the kitchen, giving me a shove that just so happened to start at (and squeeze) my pec, then rapidly go down to my abs. All of which were standing out all the more, like I'd done months of exercise instead of hours, it wasn't vastly different but there was certainly more definition. "And take a shower Stinkin Park."

I was happy to hurry away, both of us looking at each other, then away quickly as we saw the other looking. My dick was half hard in my jogging shorts, the only reason she hadn't seen it was because my back was turned. No! I internally chided. Chided my dick and myself. Not her too! I had had a blip of a thought as we hugged, about how she was basically a twenty-three year old version of mom. Slender, with small breasts, no sign of the kids that were years in the past, and with almost the same hair color. And... And just really quick, I thought about the two of them making out naked and looking like one was a time traveling version of the other.

No. No! I repeated as I showered. She doesn't want it! But even if she did, aren't things complicated enough?

"You saved four people?" My sister asked me the second I got out of the bathroom.

"Huh?" Aware of what she was talking about but shocked she was asking it like this, angry.

"Your... girlfriend is here."

"I'm not really his girlfriend. We're just friends, we went to high school together and ran into each other at the coffee shop." Samara said, stepping out from the main room to give me a wave, a bashful smile, and a shrug.

"Just bumped into each other," Mom grumbled, really did look like a time traveling version of Elaine.

"Yeah right." Aunt Allison finished, arms crossed and standing right beside her sister (wife) with the same expression. God damn! All three of them! Like some multiverse had spit out different versions of the same woman and they were all pissed at me.

Samara shrunk under it. I didn't blame her.

"There was an explosion? And you saved her? And three of the workers too?" That was the story that they'd told, I couldn't go against it, plus for sure Soap and I had saved Samara, she had been in a really bad place all alone under that negative onslaught. "You bastard! I hate you!"

"What?" I asked, feeling like we were kids again she stomped her foot and then stomped off to her room.

Elaine realized that was where Aunt Allison was staying (They probably would have given it to Elaine and the kids but it would have been more dangerous for her to sneak up from the basement to cuddle with mom and me at night, which neither of them had relented on.) came right back out of there in more of a huff. Into my room, which was my room again after her short possession of it. Coming out this time she was pissed at being embarrassed, charging right at me. Slapping her hands against my bare chest.

"Why do you have to be so damned hard to live up to? Huh? You got better grades than me! You were always more popular!" The grades part was true, but I was a nerd which seemed to directly contradict the second part. I started to shake my head but then because I wasn't! I hadn't been. By the end of high school I wasn't popular but for the most part I was ignored rather than mocked. That was nice but not popularity in any way. "You went to University AND graduated! You're the only kid mom and dad can brag about. Only good thing I did was give them grandkids and neither of them wanted to be grandparents that early."

"Elaine!" Mom and I said at the same time, hers was chastising and mine was comforting.

"You go off to University and you... You get BETTER looking. You have an apartment with two awesome gay guys, you live in the city, I live in a smaller town than Defluer! You went to University, graduated and got this amazing job lined up. I'm a stay at home mom! Nobody is proud of that. Both my kids go to school, you know what I do when they're gone? NOTHING! Takes me half an hour to clean the house, then I just lay around until the kids get home. He thinks I'm all run ragged because by the time he gets home I'm cooking dinner and helping the kids with homework. Only they don't need my help, they got his brains. They got brains like YOU and him. And he offers to bring dinner home and I let him and... You're having sex with busty Latina women, and who knows who else, she wants it so bad she came over here to see you under the disguise of giving you some thank you tamales."

"Tamales?" I mean! Tamales! There were some great places to eat in Willow Rapids but the few with tamales had tasted like shit in comparison to the ones that Samara would occasionally sneak to me, knowing I liked them so much.

"Yeah, mom and..." Samara started, until Elaine let out a scream to make sure everyone knew she was still having a fit.

"I see your girlfriends." She gave me another shove, up against the wall and sneered, made disgusting noises while rubbing her hands over my chest and arms. "They're always hanging off of you. Beautiful, beautiful women like her." Motioning back at Samara who looked over her shoulder to see if somebody else was there. "I'm stuck at home with the first guy who stuck it in me. Sure the sex is great, when we have it. But he's always inside his damn head! I have to basically beg him. I don't want to beg for it! I want to be wanted! Like your girlfriends want you! She drove around the neighbor for an hour trying to get the courage up to come in! I SAW HER CAR GO BY SIX TIMES!" Samara darkened at that, giving me another shrug that said it was true. "I hate you! I'm bored and boring! I told him I wanted to have another kid but only so he would fuck me more and I would have something to do during the day. So I would be too busy again to realize how fucking nineteen forties my fucking fucked up fucking loser life is."

"Elaine. I'm..." I started.

"And so what? You caught me looking at you, so what?" Giving me another shove, this time leaving her hands, well she'd left her hands the other times too for a second or two but this time she really left them. Didn't just mock feel me up, she grabbed my pecs, growled as she traced my abs with her thumbs. Behind her mom, Aunt Allison, and Samara all watched with envy, one of them gulping loudly. "You look this good... Of course I'm going to look! I think Martin is so cute but... But when I see you..." I wanted to say Martin came by his looks naturally, that I didn't. But they wouldn't believe that. "My body doesn't care. You're good looking, really good looking. And my brother. And..."

All three of the other women nodded, as if that wasn't enough, at least two let out a purring almost miserable noise of agreement. Martin stepped into sight too, or maybe he had been there the entire time and just shifted enough that he registered. There had been a hint of blood flow down there! On him! At my sister wanting me, at her touching me. At mom and our aunt agreeing and not being jealous. At Samara not seeming to think a sister touching and admitting such things was weird enough to GTFO.

"But of course when you have women... Like her! And those others you post with. You're not got want this boring..." Yanking her hooded sweatshirt open, underneath was a t-shirt from the grocery store in her town, and a pair of mom jeans. None of which... Was anything but boring. "Flat chested, housewife, of course you don't. I'm... I'm doomed to live the most vanilla life and never..."

"Sweetie you're beautiful." It was mom who said that not Martin. Not Martin as it should have been. I liked the guy! It was bad enough what I was doing to Uncle Perry, who had always been sort of an ass, which didn't warrant being cuckolded but... Helped my guilt. I couldn't do that to Martin! Plus... I told myself it wasn't ME who Elaine wanted, she wanted a guy LIKE me to want her, so she could feel good and shut him down once she was certain he was really into her. Elaine hissed at mom like a cat, like she had when she was super upset when we were young, mom went on anyway. "And you know how everyone says you're my clone? Elaine? Didn't you say it when you got here after we took our picture? That we look more and more alike?"

"Mom I..."

"Isn't that what you said?"

"I..."

"Answer her young lady!" Aunt Allison jumped in, throwing off the old dynamic of it just being mom and Elaine going back and forth completely.

"Yes! It's what I said and it's what I think. But, I'm sorry to say this mom, but you haven't had a boyfriend..."

"I don't need one. Your brother has been ALL over me since he got home. He wasn't even home... Wasn't even in the door ten minutes before he was giving me the best sex of my life." Mom was staring at me, smiling fondly, totally infatuated. My brain was numb, my ears ringing, my life was over. Either I would have to use the USB on everyone and basically become a super villain, or let this get out. Mom didn't see Elaine staring at her, with shock and disgust. "I hugged him and... He smelled so good and then I felt him get hard, we were both a little embarrassed but we both had thought about it and we are both adults. So..." She reached out a hand to her sister, who hurried to take it. I could have cried, mom and her were basically doing what poor in a thruple Lucy couldn't, going public. Not letting me be part of the decision. Now at least a part of the family knew. "Your aunt has been having a tough time, her and your Uncle are probably over, so your brother and I... We're making her feel better."

"I've never felt so sexy and beautiful as when your brother practically begged me to have sex with him." The human memory was not as good as everyone thought it was, eye witnesses have been proven over and over to be one of the worst kinds of evidence. That was under normal circumstances! Where magic was involved, it seemed human memory strove to make things right, logical. To fit into a box that convinced the person who had experienced it. I could easily imagine mom and Aunt Allison together, throwing out comments here and there about how this all started. Liking the idea that it was me who wanted and took them rather than reality, which was the other way around. "Then he felt so bad about... Having both of us, he admitted to it and..."

"And we love him and each other, so it's been the three of us for the last couple of days." Mom finished with her sister nodding, they kissed in a very unsisterly fashion before first mom and then Aunt Allison reached out for me. "So you say he doesn't want you but... We're kind of proof that he does." Only it wasn't me, I was still locked up, the ring or my own cowardice, I was fighting the only valid option there. Run and never ever come back. It was Elaine they were reaching for, she let out a sob, stumbled towards them, they quickly took her hands. "We'll share him with you."

"While you're in town." Aunt Allison clarified, mom nodding, they were okay with this on a limited time basis.

"What about her?" Elaine asked of Samara, for sure hoping mom and our aunt would kick her out.

"Tits like that?" Samara was... Well not in her scrubs she had a low-cut top on that I would put good money on as being her most provocative. She wrapped her arms around them to hide them. "That face?" Getting quieter probably worried about it being somehow racist. "Being Latina... I don't think your brother is gonna be done with her anytime soon. But don't worry! Don't worry, your brother has plenty enough for all of us."

"Plenty!" Aunt Allison agreed.

"He does?" Pouting, wanting to believe.

"Yeah."

"We mean that in EVERY way."

"What about Martin?" I don't know if Elaine saw me starting to say the same thing, motioning to her motionless husband, of if she just thought of him on her own. I hoped the latter.

The two sisters looked at each other, having some non-verbal conversation that only sisters and best (lady) friends could. Only they were slightly mistranslated this time, both of them saying. "I'll make sure he doesn't feel left out."

"What?"

"I've kind of always had this fantasy." Allison said, giving first her sister and then niece a look. "We had this moment at your wedding that I could never stop thinking about."

"You did? What moment?"

"At the back of the chapel." Martin said breathlessly, quietly I don't know if it was supposed to be heard or not. Maybe I was the only one who did, besides Samara who was closer to him, her eyes darted to him and then the trio of my female horny relatives.

"After I stayed to clean up the reception. He forgot his watch and..." Allison blushed and looked at him, he blushed.

"Nothing happened!" They both assured. Whatever did happen it was more than nothing, but less than actually having an affair, neither said what.

"Uh! Even Martin is having kinky interactions with people!" My sister stomping her foot angrily.

"Who doesn't think about their son-in-law, and like you said, he is really rather cute. Boyish and..." Mom admitted when her sister looked at her for why she had volunteered for Martin duty.

"You won't be mad, will you Martin? At your wife if she and her brother..." Aunt Allison started.

"And the big breasted... Sorry what is your name?" Mom jumped in, where she stood she could see my former classmate.

"Samara." Samara barely getting it out.

"And big breasted beautiful Samara." My aunt went on. "If they go off together for a little while, while we have some fun with you?"

"N... N..." I could see he wasn't going for a denial, he just didn't want to walk into a trap that would get him doghoused for... forever.

"Please Martin!" Elaine cut in before he could fully say the word.

"Please?" He asked.

"Please! I want this! I need this! And... with you and mom and Aunt... It'll be even. Even steven." Her breathing nearing panic levels, she stared at him like she was ready to fall on her knees and beg.

"If this is what you want." Bastard was more clever than I thought! His eyes flicked from my sister to the two sisters. He was playing it cool.

"It... It IS! And... The kids are gone and... It is. It is and... It's sort of perfect!" My sister looked to me, smiled.

"Okay." Martin said.

I stood there shell shocked as the three, who did look undeniably related (And had me really really hoping that at some point I would be in a bed with all three of them.) smiled at each other and let go hands. Elaine watching as mom and our aunt took her husband by his hands, leading him into mom's bedroom. Both of them giving me partially apologetic shrugs, winks, and smiles for Elaine. Mom especially, I got her a lot more. She clearly thought this was the best for Elaine. I guess she would do anything for her kids, including share me. Probably already getting used to the idea when they for sure thought that every time I was out of their sight I was fucking lines of other women.

Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers