Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

"Mmmm!"

"Fuck yes." It was so fucking nice, not just my sister taking me into her mouth, but the link between Samara and me. It was purely instinct, politeness, the link. She shifted forward slightly moving her big butt out of the way for me to see. Elaine massaged my balls, stroked me, and purred as she took me in her mouth again. It was barely in but I couldn't keep back a groan, or, "Oh Twisted Sister that's fucking nice."

"Me sucking your big fatty?"

"Yes!" Both Samara and I answered, there was a feedback loop of arousal between us. At first I couldn't be sure, but then I picked it out, the idea that she was watching a sister suck a brother's dick was a huge turn on for her. I groaned as Elaine bobbed her head on it, eyes going up to Samara's pussy. She was humping the air, just a bit, Elaine realizing she was robbing the other woman. "Thank you!"

"Slow!" Elaine slapping her hands on my thighs after getting the tip in, groaning even louder than Samara.

"Jesus! This is the best." Not only did she say that with the Spanish accent but IN Spanish. It wasn't an exact translation but I could feel enough of her intent to know what she said.

"Oh my GOD! SHE IS SO HOT!" Not letting me do anything but a slow fuck, which I guess helped Samara last, a little longer than she would have.

I was getting the sensation of having me inside her, filling her up to the max. Feeling her surety that she would never want anything bigger. Knowing that the only other thing she'd had inside herself was her fingers and her cousin. Feeling how I was barely handling what I felt, my cock sliding into her tight cavity, the sight of her as she pushed herself hard against me. Her cheeks shifting about as she angled left and right working herself against me until Elaine signaled me to back out.

"Let's make her come Boner Jovi! Let's make her come!" Said while she had me all the way back, just the tip of the tip inside Samara. Licking from my testicles, up the underside of my shaft, trying to get her tongue up around the cap into the cunt, and then to the other woman's clit. Giving it a hard suck before, "Fuck her!"

I did, grabbing the Latina woman's hips before slamming forward. Out and then back in. My balls coming to rest on my sister's chin was a constantly arousing reminder. Which I didn't need because her hands came up around Samara, arching the other woman's back as a consequence of pulling herself up into that pussy. Made Samara's butt a hundred times hotter, which she felt and was just enough to drop the hammer on her orgasm.

"SI! JESUS SI! SI! YES!" Elaine puppetted me again, dropping to the mattress to watch, pulling her hands aside to let me give Samara a few quick thrusts, then either stopping me from entering all the way, or stopping me from leaving. Which did draw out the woman's orgasm, the need and receive. She was pretty good without a link, I could feel Samara loved it but it wasn't exactly what would have been best. "Oh si. Yes, I... That was the biggest climax of my entire life."

"Yeah?" Elaine had sort of slithered half out and partly atop the other woman, pulling her cheeks apart to see my cock inside from the top angle.

"Si." Doing it that time up purpose, knowing we loved it.

"Boner Jovi, you should marry this one." Elaine joked.

Samara spasmed at the comment, not thinking it a joke. Not freaked out by it, not like she should have been. Sure we'd been secret but consistent friends in high school and even though she kept saying she was waiting for a Jessica yes of approval before she would date me, we had been talking a lot for the last couple days. And maybe the years between then and now had been an empty pit she didn't want to think too much about, but... Well she didn't want it NOW but I got spikes of satisfaction and relief as I assumed she was imagining the proposal, wedding, and the decades to come.

"Especially if she's cool with you fucking your mom and aunt. We're going to have to talk over how that happened by the way. And I want this," Indicated the three of us. "EVERYTIME I'm in town." Elaine was wiggling me around in Samara too much, stroking the length of cock not just inside. Moving it around to see Samara's reaction. "Aww!" Pouting as Samara pulled away, or more accurately collapsed forward. "MMmm!"

"Every time," My sister curling up to happily suck my Samara soaked cock. I knew it was more for her than me, I was completely happy with that, it was a more endearing greed than what Jessica had. Elaine sucking my dick because it turned HER on, loving the flavor left all over it. "I totally agree!"

"I'm gonna hold you to it! Every time! You sure you're gonna want to, with me, every time." Sliding out from under us, angling away from Samara where she could stretch out and give me a good view of her nakedness. All slender limbs and form. If she wasn't my sister and I saw her at a party would I go over and try and pick her up? Probably not, but... She was very lovely, very sexy, and she wasn't a stranger. She was my sister and I don't think the Ring of Horn and Holly had anything to do with me being a pervert and getting extra turned on by the wickedness of incest. It was obviously genetic, "Because I'm clearly not her!"

"I don't want you to be. And I'm very sure." No hesitation at all. "Very very sure I want you, lots."

"Good!" Motioning me to come get her.

She gave me a few kisses, I thought it was going to be another make-out session because she kept pulling me into another one. Then her arm slipped between us, found my manhood, aimed it and I entered her. It was genetic. It fucking had to be, we more or less kept eye contact as I slid up into her. An impish grin growing on her so familiar pleasant face. Hand coming out from between us, both of them grabbing my ass at the end and pulling me in with her heels pressing me in harder. Heels OVER hands, showing she hadn't lost her gymnastic moves.

"You're finally inside me!" As if wondering that had been what I had been thinking and giving me confirmation.

"Yes, finally inside my Twisted Sister." It was an old standby that was even more fitting now.

Lifting up, lips rubbing my ear as she spoke in the whisper that was only for me, "The first time I masturbated was with the hand-towel you always came into."

"Now your sexy body and tight pussy can be that hand-towel." I growled back at her, feeling her my words tightened pussy her down on me, she dragged herself to me more than I thrust up at her.

"YES!" It was so fucking wrong and it turned her on so fucking much. Then again as I started really giving it to her, "YES!"

While there was nothing to bounce sexily on her, except perhaps her hair, I had to hold her. Even with her hands and heels clamped down on me I still had to grab her shoulders and pull her back. Her lean light body kept wanting to fly away. Instead I flew away inside her. Both of us using each other's names more in those minutes than we had in maybe a decade since we started our stupid Band nickname game. The tightness of her was just right that I just couldn't stop myself from hammering into her as fast as I could. Despite both of us clinging to each other we ended up at the side of the bed, her head hanging over. Coming up to stare at me, then falling over the edge to cry my name out loudly.

There was no reset, maybe it had been the days between touching each other that had caused the slow boot up. I felt Samara as soon as she touched me. On purpose, seeking out what it felt like for me to be in my sister. I let out a groan louder than ever at how turned on she had been watching us. It dropped to Darth Vader-esque depth at the feel of her fingers finding her clitoris. Once a week, I knew that at most she allowed herself to masturbate only once a week. Probably guilt, whatever it was for sure was too complicated for the link. I didn't know what but did know she had never thought she would ever do the thing she purposely limited herself to, even though nobody but her would ever know, in front of people. Or where they could see her.

"Mommy! He's fucking me so good!" My head was already moving up, because Samara had seen them, when Elaine spoke.

"I told you!" Aunt Allison nodding in agreement.

All three were standing there. Elaine's mouth told me a few heartbeats before I felt myself surge with the sensation of my own impending orgasm. It did this quirky thing that was surprise and relief at the same time, she was about to come. Minutes stolen from us by the fact that she got extra turned on by the audience. She WANTED it to end while they were still there, not just Martin but mom and our aunt.

"I'm coming mommy! Hubby! Hubby my brother is making me come like you did in my mommy!" Pointing as her voice rose several octaves, there was semen running out from mom's pussy, down her thighs.

"It was so good! It's gonna be so good for you too." More emotion in Martin than I think I'd ever heard.

"Hubby! Mommy! Aunty!" Elaine reaching out for them, it was a little off putting as she hugged the older relatives around the waist, pulling herself upright to suck her husband's limp dick. She swallowed it all up, I knew it wasn't for him, she liked the dirtiness of it while getting fucked, as well as tasting the remnants left on it. It was even more spit covered when she coughed it out. "BROTHER!"

"Come honey! COME!" Martin urged.

I think she had been the entire time. The magic inside the ring telling me it was time. That Madeline had hinted at. Only while it was programmed to hit her while she was coming, for "proper" impregnation, I knew she was already there and so it was my turn.

"Get back Martin! He's gonna blow!" Mom warned, Aunt Allison already pushing him back, he looked a little offended.

"Oh shit yes! SAM! Fucking cover my sister! YES!" The Latina sliding up behind me, to take my cock before it even left my sister, kissing my shoulder while looking over it.

Her hand was still rubbing away at herself, but my orgasm carried her to hers. So that hand slapped around at my chest, dropped to my abs so she could leverage herself to rub her gash at my ass. All while barely concentrating enough to keep jerking me off as I came. Not just on my sister but on my aunt and my cum leaking mother.

"YES! I'M NOT BORING! I'M A BROTHER FUCKER! INTERACIAL... OH GOD YES!" Elaine twisting left and right to kiss at and suck on our mom and aunt at the hips and ribs, but never taking her eyes from my cock the erupted over and over.

I could feel Samara's surprise that it kept coming. That so much blasted out each time. One of them hit mom right in the nipple and Samara practically orgasmed anew at the sight of my mom running her fingers skipping from her inner thighs, up to her breast, and then to her mouth. Relishing in the mixture of son and son-in-law. Samara nearly bit my shoulder to contain herself.

"Dear god!" Martin huffed.

"Look at me! Look at me, I'm not a boring housewife anymore! No, no, no."

"No." Martin agreed, I don't think he was turned on by it, he looked like he was doing the math on how impossibly huge my magically enhanced load was.

"No, not boring anymore. You're just like us!" Mom rasped, proving they were all aligned in their debauchery as her and Aunt Allison moved in to lick Elaine clean, Martin leaning left and right as much trying to catch how much was there to add it to his mental list as to watch the dirty act happen. I didn't think he was sure, the arousing raunchiness of our family members working to my advantage as the two older women slurped and swallowed the evidence of my unscientifically abundant load. "El... Okay!" Because Elaine had grabbed mom's hips and come up between her legs, fully cementing her whorishness by cleaning her husband's ejaculate out of mom, well off her thighs and then a couple licks of it out of her before mom stumbled back. Martin had done a good job on her. "Your husband is a really good lay."

"I know! It's always great," The pride turning to pout. "When he gives it to me."

"Sorry, sorry." Nobody was really looking at him, Samara was. There was suspicion in her at some expression that crossed over his face. I saw a hint of it when he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll try... I'll do better from now on. I'll be more aware that you have needs."

"I have lots and lots of needs! Martin, it's still okay if Pearl Jam..."

"Oh fuck that's a good one." Knowing exactly where my sister was going with that, Jam as in the food not the synonym to rock out. Pearl as in the color of semen, the semen I'd blasted all over.

"I know!" We fist bumped; Martin blinking, Allison confused, mom rolling her eyes, and behind me Samara only now jealous of this connection between another woman and I. Just a hint. Going back to her pouty needy tone that Martin locked back onto. "Well, would it be okay if Pearl Jam keeps helping fulfill those needs? I don't want to become boring, ever again."

"Yeah, I don't... Not around the kids or whatever but..."

"Of course not!" Actually a little pissed that he would even suggest that, he put his hands up in fear and apology.

"And mom?" Elaine boldly asked, clearly taking the fact that mom had licked her and only backed away from the wicked cleaning because she was over fucked.

"I won't stop you." He whispered.

"And Aunt Allison?"

"Yeah her too." He rasped.

"When they recover from the good good fucking you clearly gave them." Maybe to soften all that she was asking for.

"Uh, yeah." Sheepish Martin coming back, he rubbed at the back of his neck, his hand coming around to hide himself.

"And Samara?" She was behind me but I knew she smiled in delight. Both because Martin made it very clear he was extra turned on by the idea of his wife and her together AND because it was my turn to bubble with jealous. "You can watch." Then looking from me to Samara, "He can watch?"

While he rasped out a long non-committal Martin brand answer Samara whispered in Spanish, having sensed that I had some understanding of it. I got, "No worries." and "You're the only guy" and "Whatever girl you want to share." I felt so hypocritical but it soothed me. Confused me, was it the bond forged by 'The Explosion'? The fact that we were emotionally synced, at least when touching? I loved Mom, Aunt Allison and Elaine, they were my family and hot and great fucks. Rickee and Misses Soder, I was drawn to, wanted to return to. But Samara and... And even Soap stood out in my head, a little. Samara though, she shone.

"Solo tu." She told me, over and over, kissing my neck and shoulder, holding my mostly deflated member.

Notes from the Author

Martin has a Happsburg spin-off that I hope to get to someday. So just know that I was building the idea of that story, into this one. He's not so innocent as he seems, but he isn't bad. I think I hinted enough about it in this one to give you readers some idea of what things with him might be. At least the idea of him being too "distracted" to fulfill his very horny wife.

Martin and Elaine were the reason for the delay in this one. There is always a hit when you do a "L0ving Wives" type of story and I really tried to think of a way around it. I just felt like if I ever get to Martin's story, it will be much more fulfilling with this little hint here. So here it is. Left in.

Also I've officially changed Cedar Rapids to Willow Rapids, not that anybody is paying that close attention but me. We can call it the Mandela Effect on my DLU (Defluer Literotica Universe) here.

I don't speak Spanish, I do Google English to Spanish, so sorry that things are and will be bad in that regard.

Hope you enjoyed the read, hope you're fucking to your hearts content. Be nice out there.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers