All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 07'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yep dans inclusion in the story still ruins it. If you didnt have max and mini join them the first time why did they now? You set up the story's premise and changed it by adding another male. This is about max having sex with the women. This thing is going downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story sucks now. I don't why you add dan but that just rurend the story. You should just stop this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lots all sense of direction

This tory is now nothing more than a free-for-all fuckfest, not a trace left of the promising relationship between Max & Mini. I'm not that disturbed by Dans inclusion, it was obvious that the author wanted it no matter what, but the inclusion of Danielle & Ariel made the whole lose value. Now the only thing missing is for dad to come out as a raging rapist or pedophile and the cycle of perverse is complete.

1* at best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enough! Please start another story now!

There is only so much you can squeeze out from a story plot.

When the plot starts getting greatly diluted with each chapter, it is time to start another story!

va45va45about 8 years ago
Two family sharing

Another big hit for both familys. Non stop sharing and caring. Would be nice to have a lesbian outing and find out who going to clame Max or poly and when mom is leaving the rat hubby. Looking forward to the next loving chapter of life with this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Despite your story is hot with sex, it's a bullshit of nonsense. In the beginning, everything was correct, Max parents were well involved in sex, and I can't understand the mother you try to show like the biggest slut now, she can't introduce his husband in her new life, talking about her desire to him. Dan who was at the same level with Meredith husband's, who didn't know anything, fucks his wife and after her daughter.

Rather, it's Max who has control of everything, I see it's Nadia who controls everything.

max052max052about 8 years ago
Jeez, everyone's a critic

I still think this is a 5 star story, lots of twists and turns and hot sex everywhere. To those of you who don't like what Zeke has written, stop reading or write your own damn story. What you read here is the writers opinion of how the story should go. If your opinion is different, fine, you're entitled to it. Neither writer or reader is wrong, just different.

Thanks for another great chapter, Zeke, and keep them coming.

regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dan ass for max

You done every thing else in this story. Why not ream Dan ass for max the girls would like it. When you have that much pussy fucking it. Hard to keep tract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twist

How bout max goes back to the dinner for the waitress ?

Meredith getting called into school for the teacher ?

But great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
patiently waiting

When are you releasing a next chapter?

JackM30ffJackM30ffabout 8 years ago
Where's Dad?

Almost no mention of Max and Mini's father in this one. It just doesn't seem complete until there's a chapter that includes Mini screaming "Oh fuck! Daddy, your cock feels so good'"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing 😍

I'm so addicted to this series. It's literally the most memorable chain of stories I've ever read. Sure, I've thought about mini and her dad, but I really can't complain Zeke, it was just too good. Your writing is amazing, and I've been checking for the next part ever single day but nothing yet. 😭 So hopefully soon? 😉 This really helps get the juices flowing haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Stroy

This story is great, I enjoyed reading all the chapters and I hope you will continue with this story. I want to know what happens next.

justme601000justme601000almost 8 years ago
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor

I'm not normally a fan of long stories but this was fantastic!! There is more room for another chapter at least. Max and Mini's Dad is unaccounted for and Nadia and her Tall cop is also a possibility. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!

You literally nailed it!!

Just an idea, what about the cop doing Nadia or Meredith?? It could be great too....

Probably few of the longest series I've read....

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1almost 8 years ago
Best one yet

More More More!!!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago

Please write more to this story. Having Max and Mini's Dad get involved would be good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

I'm literally addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
10 cents worth...

I've waited until the end of this chapter to say anything but, I think now's the time... What an incredible, amazing, and sexy story... It took a while to read it all but, it was worth the mental ride... Definitely a 5 star effort... Very few grammatical or, syntax errors throughout the entire piece so, it was easy to read too... If I have any negative critique thoughts on it, it would be that the Dad was totally excluded from much, if any, participation and, acceptance of all the various interactions... Both families take on the roles of loving, caring, fun-loving, and happy campers; except the one Dad and, only because he got left out, do I have any reservations about the story... I'd say bringing him into the fold at this point, might not work for me but, I do wish that way early in the story he was at least aware of, graciously accepting, and happy about the idea that his family were all intimately involved with each other... Other than that, it was a great read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was a AWESOME series!

My "Top Three" of all time Literotica stories has got a new member, bumping a great one out! Fantastic and great job by you! Took me a while but that was cause I didn't want it to end. Well written, good characters, and you are right....there is no such thing as a bad blow job!

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Magnificent

I just have to stay this story was definitely definitely one of my favorite. I mean I love every second of it. I can't wait for the next chapter I it will be soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome

more please,, since the ladies are addicted to max, how long will it last?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

pretty rad story bro :) love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yawn

The story got so boring with adding more and more people into it, and so much repetition that I finally had to give up and stop reading. I've never seen anyone ruin a story as fast as this author did this one. If you'd have stopped about halfway trough what you wrote, the story would have been halfway good. Quality not quantity makes for a good story.

The old fart

Stud08Stud08about 7 years ago

You need to add max teacher in next chapter

nudetexannudetexanabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for more chapters.

Rapier875Rapier875about 7 years ago
More please - lots, lots more !

Just one amazing story, loving every page and all the characters.

Oh how I wish I was Max, lucky devil.............

Just don't take too long before you publish the next instalment, will you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

Good series, please continue it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
will there be more

iwant to see what happens next with these two families like maybe one of the sisters goes after max for her own i know mom and sister don't want to lose him at all and i'm talking about mom the most

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Please tell me that there is more to come this one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

Good story and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
waiting for more

would love to see more to this series and dad to walk in and join them thanks

DarkWiccanDarkWiccanalmost 7 years ago

I would like to see more chapters like Max going on a fuck date with some of the girls, or he starts creating his own harem. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I want to see more of this story with mini fucking her father and max fucking his mom in front of his father while the father fucks mini hope there is more to come loved it very much

crewdawgcrewdawgover 6 years ago
More pleasse!

I'd love to see more of this series! The father needs to come home and find them in bed together and join in. Then the neighbors can get involved with the father too. Please continue!

viper086956viper086956over 6 years ago
Great series!!

Great series!! Please continue writing it, You should keep it going.

SheCallsMeDaddySheCallsMeDaddyover 6 years ago
Can you please continue the story!

Please continue! 5 stars! Love it!

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967over 6 years ago
l can't wait to see what's next

This is a excellent story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More More More

Please please write more perhaps the teacher mom and mini 3 way would be hot

britsoldieragainbritsoldieragainover 6 years ago
........more?........

Been a while......time to write some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please????

This was a good series. There’s a lot of story left to be told with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
horny aussie

Would love to see as many further chapters that it would take to see Max getting pregnant his mom Meredith, his sister Mini, his neighbor Nadia and her 2 daughter and also his Teacher and Meaghan also both becoming pregnant. If Meredith's mother is still alive, then it would be nice to see Max getting her very pregnant as well and maybe his father's mother also having Max's babies. Would like to see Max's dad arrive home to catch them all fucking at another fancy dress party at Nadia's when he goes over there when he finds nobody home, so he happily joins in and gets to fuck all the wome, even his mum and mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy crap

I wish you would write about a woman who could take all of Max's cock

HornyPaulHornyPaulabout 6 years ago
Great series

Really enjoyed this series.

Hope to see more and see where it leads with the teacher, girl friends and possible more girls or teachers from school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pls write more

Pls write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perspective

I know it’s erotica and that I really shouldn’t care, but switching between perspectives the way you do causes the reader to get lost. Pick a perspective and stay with it! Either tell the story entirely from Max’s point of view and use I or we or tell it from an outside prospective and use names. Anything else and your reader stumbles and has to come back to reality and lose the fantasy of it all.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Good

Really good story, but so much left unsaid, really hope there will be at least one more of these.

Thank you for writing this,

Tanhors and family.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 6 years ago
More more more

Ms Anders couldn't have dropped by? Perhaps brought the bisexual vice principal with him? a school nurse or two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Police man

It would have been a great move if the cop who stopped Metideth on the street hah been the guy, in plain clothes, at the restaurant when he was watching the goings on under the table. What fun he might have had. Yummy 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope you have at least another chapter or two left in this story. Will the father get involved, will the two sisters move home, what about the teacher, and will Max finally get at his sisters third hole. Keep it simple and keep it full of sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wanting More

Common mam cant leave us hangung like this

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
ch 8 please

what about mini's other friends that she always has lunch with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horny

Have thoughly enjoyed your story from start to finish. A real horny one kept me hard all the way through, a lovely mixed bag and it was nice that the c word was not used.

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
Awesome

Please carry on with this story.

Seaman44Seaman44over 5 years ago
Go on!

Waiting for Ch. 08.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Look forward to seeing this story continue. Somewhere in the future Chapters, I think the issue of the Father and Mini needs to be resolved. Will he show up unannounced? Keep this going.

DarkWiccanDarkWiccanabout 5 years ago
Keep Going

I would love to see more of this, It needs to go on, I like to see Max find someone to date that accepts the family love life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue

When does dad get fuck his daughter? I didn't know a young guy could cum so many times every day. 24/7. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 8 WANTED!

Please continue with the story. I want to know where this leads to and would like to see him in some acceptable relationship. GREAT WORK ZEKE!!!🔥

SDReaderSDReaderover 4 years ago
Chapter 8

I am always checking back to see if there is another installment to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😉

More please

I would love to find that he has got the younger ladies if not all the ladies pregnant to 😉😉

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Looking forward to more. Great read just needs Max bringing his harem together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking-mom-sister-and-neighbor

need a chapter 8

would love to read more maybe have Ariel and Max fall in love

as Meghan only wants is his cock she does not love him

so let her move far away that way she does not get to see what is going on

within the 2 families

also get rid of Steve as I don't see him the type off person

also after max is out of college all 3 girls want to have his babies as all 4 move in together and have good paying jobs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter's 8 9 and 10

Would love to read more of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mehgan

Would like to read more about Max and Mehgan's relationship, plus more of Ms. Adler too...

Don30250Don30250almost 4 years ago
wish

thus never ended

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Are you done with this series? Would love to read more, especially with the teacher

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Wow, a constant fuckfest. It was too much and beca e kinc of boring. I sped read through the last two pages. Max had to be a superman. Fantasy fiction or not, unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please?

This is superb! More please? I can’t get enough! Loved than Danielle got her chance with Max!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Would hope there will be more of this story. Realy enjoyed it.

Downunderguy76Downunderguy76about 3 years ago

Would really like to read more.....

Experienced70Experienced70about 3 years ago

All 5 chapters were superb. I like the tone of the stories and the sexual situations and descritions. I would certainly like to read more

How about more with Ms. Anders and Max, Mini, and Meredith and Meghan and the other three?

RacinrouthRacinrouthabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love everything about this would like to see more about Ms Anders and if mom finds out about it and if dad ever walks in and finds out because there at one point thought he was going to just show up and if Meghan finds out about Max and mini and there mom and if she would or does join

Messy112Messy112about 3 years ago

First two chapters are good as any insest stories but after that it gets more bizarre with more chapters. Didn't like when you add den in this. And in previous chapter when Max is blackmailing Nadia why is she scared if they're swinger's and used to have sex with Meredith. And like it a lot if Meredith would spend more time with her childrens instead of going daily to Nadia and den house.

It looks like you don't have the path in which you would like to make this story go. Just saying it would be a great story if you put a thought to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You jumped the shark.. Mini and her Dad was unfulfilled! Ms Anders and Meaghan..

taco1085taco1085almost 3 years ago

omg, please you have to continue this story. Whatever happened with Steve, did he catch them all in bed. did he die in a car accident and they moved and started a family together as the kids went to college.... so many lose ends.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

So Dan did get his hands on Mini without addressing why she didn't want to do Dan in the first place. She was just ok with it like she was choosing to cross a street because the side she was on was crowded. This series could have been so much better if the mum hadn't turned into a raging nymphomaniac, the introduction of the Nadia, Dan, and mom threeway relationship, and swinging. The Max looking over his now increasing harm was IMO simplistic. To me, it seemed the author was saying to himself "Meh, I'm done moving on now".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So fucking sucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Excellent series. Max has to be the luckiest man in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall, I enjoyed this series. That said, I have two nits to pick. Nit #1: when Max was supposed to apologize to Nadia for overhearing Nadia and Meredith's lovemaking. Nadia gave in to Max's threat that he would tell her husband what she was doing behind his back. She gave in to his demands to strip and shortly thereafter had sex with him. Later in the story line, Nadia's husband Dan revealed - and I don't remember to whom he revealed this - he had an ongoing open relationship with his wife Nadia and they were both sleeping around with other people before and during their marriage. That means Max's "threat" wasn't a threat to Nadia. Nit #2: Meredith's infidelity and apparent lack of remorse for seeking sexual satisfaction with other people. Meredith was not a shy person, so I wonder why didn't she repeatedly tell her husband he was gone too much and not performing his marital duties often enough? Instead, she betrays her marriage vows.

Other than that, though, I liked the series.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

I like it, but it’s a very strange way to end the series, no closure what so ever, it’s more like it got abandoned, a shame really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

A very good story. Enjoyed the read. My only observation is as others have said the story is not finished off. Could probably do with another additional chapter or two a bit later as development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never been into incest but this story was incredible I can’t remember how many times I had a orgasm and I seemed to have my fingers stuffed in my pussy right through the whole story I now want to have sex with my mum dad and brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was good starting out and the girl from school but you didn't show how that worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no closure.

I would like to see Meredith and max have more sex especially anal exclusively then bond only with Mini and Nadia

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story, as the son didn't really know anything about sex and his twin sister started it off and eventually he began to know more by being close to the action, he gained confidence in himself and knew he had a great appendage as his sister took photos of it, to show her female classmates, and the most popular girl in school which he felt he didn't have a chance with, wanted a piece of the action and got it, upon seeing photos. The young 22 yr. old teacher had a sample, plus the family next door wife and two daughters. He has grown up quickly knowing what he has??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg so absolutely fucking sucking fabulous. Fucked and sucked my two live in fuck buddies an their besties almost to death, 24 hrs of almost non stop outrageous depraved sex. I must see if I can find an incestuous family to play with. Cunt crazed fucker.

rayskibbarayskibbaover 2 years ago

I would have liked to see the story containing Max and Mimi's father. Totally too much of everyone climaxing at the same time. Never going to happen.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

My personal opinion you had way to many chapters for a story that was killed after the 2nd chapter and way to many different women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wanted max to get mini's ass !!

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan85almost 2 years ago

Great series. I truly enjoyed it. I was hoping for more with ms Andersen (i think that was her name), maybe keep the story going with them eventually dating and her finding out more of what has been going on with him, his mom and neighbor, (since she knows about his sister) .

The only thing that i found annoying was your overuse of the word "glans". Holy fuck you love that word. just read another story about the son who spied on his sister then eventually got to fuck her and his mom after going to a sex club. At least you did twice use the word "head" instead of "glans", but only twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like this story needs one more chapter to wrap it all up. And what happened to Meaghan?

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Thought same as last time I read this story that it was over but guess it is after the years it hasn't been added to. Good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but where's the end? What about dad catching them?

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Loved it! But a Bit disappointed that it hasn’t continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking sucking fabulous. Loved the fuck fest, five cunts to play with, plus Meghan and Miss Anders. Omg so totally depraved an debauched, loved the girl on girl sex too. More and more needed at least three more chapters, with Meghan and Miss Anders joining in. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

Loved the story but it got a little long. The fucks all were the same at the end but the story was well written with a few errors that could be easily cleaned up. Keep up the good work. MtM

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 1 year ago

This was an enjoyable story but, yup that but, it seemed to be a wash/rinse/repeat after a while. I was going to quit but the addition of Danielle and Ariel gave me some hope. Then it ended. Felt like the author got bored of it as well. Going to look at his latest story to see if he changed out the way he writes.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous