Fucking Monsters Pt. 04

Story Info
She doesn't want to be rescued from the Big Black Creature.
3.3k words
4.52
6.8k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

Riley scratched the back of his neck and let out a long sigh. The scent detector, a long handheld device with a point-locator attached to the handle, was designed to track odors several miles away. Riley and his catchers stood at an abandoned campground which had an empty cooler, a freshly burnt out pit fire, and clothes strewn all over as if ransacked. The scent detector reading was set to high.

"Target 91787 was here," said Riley circling the site, looking for evidence of a sperm sample.

"Sweep the area, see if you can find out who this belongs to," he told the catchers before pausing, "you three stay near me just in case the beast returns."

Riley didn't want to be left alone if the beast decided to make another appearance. He had spent the entire night going over in his mind what happened to Jennifer and he couldn't get any sleep.

It's not like I had any choice, he tried telling himself, but still, the guilt was eating at him.

Riley relocated out of his home country a decade ago for a fresh start and to continue his legacy as a renowned hunter. He famously garnered worldwide attention when he captured the Binze, a rare beast that decimated small villages and wreaked havoc across the land, destroying precious vegetation, used for spinal cord regeneration.

In the attempt to make a name for himself, and to earn the reward for capturing the beast, Riley, a fairly new hunter, decided to set out and capture it himself. It took him three weeks to track down the monster and with a stroke of luck, he was able to land a shot to its leg but not before the beast charged at him full speed, causing him to fall over and drop his dart gun.

"Shit, shit, shit," Riley said in a panic, reaching out to retrieve the dart gun, but the Binze was too fast and it stood over Riley about to land a killing blow but was instantly distracted by a noise coming from behind it. Turning around, the Binze spotted another hunter and rushed forward grabbing him by the neck, lifting him in the air by his throat.

Panicked, Riley grabbed his gun and with shaky hands let out a dart with one-eye closed. The Binze instantly dropped, releasing its grip on the hunter who had crumbled to the ground. He slowly walked over to the two unmoving subjects, gun in hand, ready to let another shot go if he spotted any sort of movement.

"Are you alight," Riley yelled at the hunter. Walking closer he peered at the hunter, whose unseeing eyes were wide-opened in horror, his mouth agape.

He died saving my life, Riley thought feeling his chest cave in.

That wasn't the story Riley told when he reported his conquest, detailing that the hunter was already in the creature's grip when he came on the scene and in the attempt of rescue he darted the beast but it was already too late.

Riley was declared a hero and became the most sought after hunter, but before he could be exposed as a fraud, he decided to relocate to the west with his fame. He settled to work for TRACE and was placed on a team that typically did not hunt problematic targets, that was until recently when the unknown species appeared causing havoc with its ejaculation.

"Sir we found these two not too far from here." said a catcher, escorting two startled looking tourists to the campground.

One was a younger female, most likely out of third house schooling and the other was an older male. Riley surveyed the pair and turned his attention toward the male, who appeared to be more cognizant out of the two.

"Are these your belongings," Riley asked, putting on his authoritarian voice.

"Wh-what," asked the male, his eyes darting all about.

"Are these your belongings," he repeated more forcefully.

"Yes...yes they are," said the male.

"Can you tell me why you are camping out here, knowing the dangers of this area," Riley stated.

"We thought they were rumors," cried the girl, tears pouring from her eyes.

Riley started getting suspicious that the couple made contact with the beast, however, they stood before him unaffected by the virus the beast is known to spread.

"You've met the creature haven't you," he asked.

"We have, it just landed in front of us out of nowhere, it was huge and hideous," said the man, his voice shaking.

"It growled at us and we just ran toward those trees right there," said the man shooting a glance at the woman, " Kendy didn't want to leave our stuff behind so we stayed and watched as it picked through our items, taking away food and clothes...it was unreal."

"Why are you still in the area," asked Riley, feeling tension at the bridge of his nose.

"We decided to leave and come back to see what we can retrieve," said the man looking around at the damages. "Some of this stuff is valuable."

Morons, Riley thought.

"Did you see in which direction it went," Riley asked, attempting to narrow down the search.

"South," said the man, "most definitely south."

"That'll be all," said Riley, "do not come back here until you've heard word that the beast has been caught, we cannot afford any more casualties, and keep what you saw here today to yourselves, we can't have people coming here to check things out."

"Yes...yes sir," said the man, dragging the girl by the arm toward the camping equipment.

"We head south," said Riley to the nearby catchers.

*****

It was another morning and I was still reeling over the creature uttering the word no.

He can speak English?

When I woke, the beast was missing and the outside of the shed was blocked and I was unable to leave. Not that I could picture myself leaving at this point. I heard my stomach rumble and made my way over to the pile of packaged goods that the beast brought in the night before.

Crackers

Canned Salmon

Canned beans

Ramen noodles

Lisas Chocolate

The chocolate was calling out to me, so I reached for it, quickly opening the packaging before taking a bite. The richness of it hit me hard and my head tilted back with pleasure as I took another bite.

Oh my goodness, chocolate has never tasted any better.

I figured the beast went to get some water in which I could clean myself and so I took the time to figure out my next move. I started pacing the small shed. I knew that the beast was attached to me in some way and was keeping me near for a purpose I did not understand, but for what I did not know.

I need to get back to work.

The thought made me stop my pacing. Technically, my job was to capture the beast so that way it could be tested and possibly come up with a cure for the trouble it has caused many small villages. Several people stopped living their lives to perform sexual deviant behaviors, often neglecting other parts of their duties, including children. TRACE had to call in child protective services to have the kids place in a re-homing program which was extremely heartbreaking to watch.

I swore to take this beast down, now I can't even think of doing such a thing, what is wrong with me?

Despite the horrible act, it performed on me the other night, I knew I was growing to care about the beast beyond anything sexual. The way it stroked my back reassuringly, the way its eyes followed my every move as if it couldn't bear to see me out of its sight, the care it took guarding me, making me feel safe.

Don't be a fool Jasmine, I thought.The beast abducted you and is keeping you captive.

That didn't stop my heart from pounding in anticipation when I heard movement outside of the shed. My pussy juices instantly responded at the thought of the beasts' attention that I was sure to receive. Smoothing down my dress, I stood in the middle of the room with my arms folded over my chest. I wanted to grill the beast, to see how much of my language it actually knew.

The door cracked opened slowly, letting light into the room and I saw something I wasn't expecting, elite catchers, storming the small shed with dart guns pointed directly at me.

"Agent Heard has been located, target 91787 is not present," said one of the catchers into a com attached to his wrist. Next thing I knew Riley entered into the shed, dressed in full-on battle gear.

"Jasmine," Riley said with a mixture of relief and trepidation. His eyes roamed over me with confusion.

"Jasmine?"

He asked this time with a bit of hesitation. I didn't know what to say, I was taken by surprise. I have given up hope that Riley would come back for me, and the anger I felt about how he left me start slowly creeping up.

"So you finally decide to find me," I said bitingly. Relief and sadness came over me all at once. I knew that I would be leaving behind the monster now and I didn't know how to feel about that.

Clearing his throat Riley approached me, "You're not...you don't have signs of the virus," he said slowly. He couldn't keep his eyes off me, looking me up and down as if I were a different person.

"Obviously," I said, gathering my wits, "The beast will be back shortly, we must leave immediately, there is no chance to capture this thing with the few catchers you have." I wasn't sure if that was true, but I didn't want to take the chance of the beast being harmed.

Riley straightened up and starting directing the catchers out of the shed and we quickly left, but not before I grabbed the glowing crystal.

******

No one would bat an eyelash if they were to survey the top floors of the TRACE building. To the average eye, each level would consist of ordinary office spaces, with the occasional state of the art-deco lounge for employees to gather and talk about their grievances and plans for the weekend, and a large lunchroom, where they would eat for free the best food that could be offered within a 25-mile radius.

If one were to look a bit further into the building, they would notice that the office space was just a front, covering up for something less acceptable to the public eyes.

TRACE was known for coming up with groundbreaking medicine that cured several human ailments and diseases. And though common knowledge that TRACE ran experiments on all different kinds of living species, no one really knew to what extent.

Michael Lane, the CEO of TRACE was standing in front of a research room with one subject he never thought he would have to observe. His niece, Jennifer Lane was strapped down to a metal table, with tubes all around her, to keep her sedated and fed.

"You've made a mess of things as my Jimmy predicted," said Trudy Lane, Michael's sister-in-law.

They were both standing behind a glass window observing Jennifer as she slept. Michael's hands were balled-up into a fist as he silently endured Trudy's verbal bashing.

Jim Lane was his older brother who was next in line to become the head of TRACE, but right before he could be elected, he was met in a tragic car crash, ending his life and forcing Michael to step in and take the position.

Michael knew it would be difficult standing in his very critical older brother's shoes; he didn't inherit the family's incredible intellect such as Jim, but he made up for it in sheer grit, which helped him carry the company to where it was at now, one of the leading facilities in new species research. But Trudy never gave him any credit for his successes, stating that they were a given considering the foundation his brother already laid down.

Clenching his teeth he gritted out, "You are the one who'd insisted that Jenny works for the company, even though she was not qualified in any way."

Trudy let out a humorless laugh, "Yes, but you allowed her to be put on a hunting team, which you assured me she would not get into any trouble... now look at my baby."

Michael kept his mouth closed before he could say something that he would later regret. He thought putting Jennifer on a team that didn't hunt violent beasts that no harm would come to her, she was adamant that she wanted to be put on a hunt, and he didn't think he would come to later regret that decision. His form of regret was having to listen to Trudy's nagging and witch-talk.

"Are you planning to keep her sedated," she asked, hands on her wide hips, a snarl on her face.

"I told you the plan Trudy," Michael said in a low tone, as if not to expose his anger.

"Explain it to me again," she demanded.

"We have a foreign expert flying in today to access the situation," Michael said, "he will evaluate Jennifer and come up with a plan of recourse."

"If he is such an expert, why haven't you flown him in sooner," Trudy asked, tapping her foot on the ground.

"That is classified," Michael said for the hundredth time.

"You do know that if this doesn't get resolved, I will be bringing it up during the board meeting," said Trudy, turning her attention back to her daughter.

A worker in a hazmat suit entered the room brought in a set of sex toys to use on Jennifer when she woke.

"Is that even necessary," asked Trudy with a scowl on her face.

"Yes," Michael said simply, turning away as the worker woke Jennifer. "I can't watch this, I'll be in my office."

"I'm coming with," Trudy said, to Michael's dismay.

*****

Jennifer woke to the sound of a vibrator, and she could already feel the juices run down her legs in anticipation. Turning her head to look at the clock she noticed that it's been four hours since her last stimulation.

"Just untie me, I won't harm anyone," said Jennifer, to the worker, who was holding a wand and bringing it closer to Jennifer's clit.

"Please," Jennifer said, moving her hips toward the wand, as far as she could. Dispassionately the worker started grinding the vibrating stick against her clit, causing Jennifer head to spin.

"Fuck me," Jennifer begged, biting her bottom lip. The worker grabbed a large black rubber dildo and pushed it slowly into her pussy. Working it in and out, Jennifer pussy squeezed the dildo as it hit her g-spot. The table started getting soaked by Jennifer's juices. With one hand the worker held the wand and put it back on Jennifer's clit, causing her to buck her hips and let out a long moan.

"Yes, yes, like that," she said before straining her body against the restraints, a tear slipped from her eye as she felt herself cumming.

The worker quickly removed the toys despite Jennifer's protests, pulling her gown back down. The worker took out a fluid-filled pen and administered it into Jennifer's IV, causing her to instantly fall back into a deep sleep. Using a cotton swab the worker dried her tears and readjusted her hospital gown before exiting the room.

******

I felt my stomach flopping during mid-jump, we were in a Mojo, on our way back to headquarters and I shared the small space with Riley, who has not taken his eyes from me the entire trip.

Ignoring him I held on to the seat cushion, trying to keep down the chocolate I had earlier. Looking out at the sky, I could tell that it was about to rain, which brought my mood down even lower.

What will he do once he notices I'm gone, I thought, feeling my insides turn.

"Why do you look so different," Riley finally asked, interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Is that what you want to talk about," I asked annoyed, "not about how you abandoned us to be attacked by the creature?"

"You seemed to be in much better condition than Jennifer," he said, running his eyes over my body.

At the mention of agent Lane, a sense of guilt crept over me. I completely forgot that she was left in the field and was infected with the virus that the creature spread. Riley already briefed me of her rescue and her safe return to headquarters. A thought suddenly occurred to me.

Why haven't I turned into a sex-crazed fiend?

A vision of a tongue flicking across my pussy caused my cheeks to warm.

Haven't I though?

The look on Riley's face showed that he was wondering the same thing, but the look on my face made him keep his mouth shut.

I can't let it be known that I was sleeping with the monster.

Riley cleared his throat, "You look...womanly."

"Oh thanks," I said sarcastically, shooting him a glare.

"You know what I mean," he said shifting suspiciously in his seat, "You look so...soft," his eyes darkened as his eyes roam over me again.

"Will you stop looking at me like I am some meal Agent Stewart," I bit out.

"It's just amazing," he said unbuckling his seatbelt to stand up and approach me, his hands extended.

"What the hell Stewart," I said ready to send my fist flying, but before I could he wheeled back, bringing his forearm to his nose.

He started making retching sounds and immediately dropped back into his seat.

"What the hell is that smell," he forced out, blinking his watering eyes rapidly.

"What are you on about?"

"You...your smell, it's awful," Riley complained.

I started sniffing myself and frowned. I actually smelled wonderful, the odor reminded me of the beast, it was deep within my skin like an expensive cologne.

Riley was looking at me with horror in his eyes as he kept adjusting the crotch of his pants.

"What is it?"

Riley let out a loud couch and muttered, "Nothing"

We rode in silence for the rest of the trip.

*******

When we arrived, I decided to stop by my apartment to take a much-needed shower. I expected Riley to protest but he shrugged his shoulders and said I should return as soon as possible to debrief Michael Lane, the company's CEO.

I haven't had contact with the CEO since I was first hired and the thought of having to debrief him made me feel a bit nervous, considering I had no explanation why I have been missing for a week and came back without being impacted by the monster's virus, after being in its care this entire time.

How can I get myself out of this, I thought, scanning my iris to be let into my apartment.

"No recognition", said the alarm system.

"Oh come on," I screeched, feeling the pressure of the week crushing down on me.

I placed my other eye up to be scanned and the door clicked opened.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I walked into my minimalist apartment and it was just as I left it. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, that the beast would have found me and my apartment and was waiting for me?

Dropping the crystal on the nearest table, I walked into my bathroom and pulled up short once I saw my appearance in the mirror.

"I look like a woman," I exclaimed, surprised at my features.

Of course, I was a woman, but I never really looked womanly. I stepped closer to the mirror blinking at my appearance. My eyes were wider, my cheeks a bit fuller and flushed, even my hair was a few inches longer.

"I look like a woman," I said aloud again, looking at my body in the mirror, I took off the sundress and examined myself closely.

I'm fucking curvy! No wonder why Riley was looking at me like some kind of steak.

"I'm in trouble," I said out loud, looking at my full breast and pointed nipples.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers