All Comments on 'Fucking Monsters Pt. 04'

by ChloeHay

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Could Be

One of the wealthiest people on the planet if you could figure out how to create the creature's 'essence' in the lab, mass produce it and put it in one of those irritating late night TV commercials. They must work as I'm beginning to hate Broadway Joe, the ones telling me it's only $19.00 a month and all of the rest. Of course you'd have to probably do it in secret and market the hell out of it before the government passed laws outlawing it. But if you marketed it as a 'natural' supplement like all of the rest of that 'healthy' stuff you might have a chance. Since a certain Senator from Utah rammed a law through some years back changing the rules those supplements don't have to be proven save and effective before they are put on the market, they have to be proven Not to be, afterwards. It used to be said that in Kalamazoo (home of the Upjohn Company at the time) the two most profitable businesses were drugs (legal) and drugs (illegal). There would always be massive profits in something like this either way, think the 18th Amendment without Eliot Ness.

"Riley was looking at me with horror in his eyes as he kept adjusting the crotch of his pants."

"What is it?"

"Riley let out a loud couch and muttered, "Nothing" Not sure if "couch" is a typo here as in 'ouch' or if I'm missing something but I get the idea.

It must take an incredible amount of thought and effort to create a multiple chapter story line way beyond a standalone story so just for that alone a tip of the hat. Riley is still a POS. Chloe, thanks for the effort and a good read, still makes me think of them slipping that scene with Fay Wray in King Kong on the mountain past the censors. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeHay@ChloeHay
It's been some months that I have been away, I have not been feeling good and have a hospitalization and had to abandon writing for a bit, but I am back and ready to take on the tasks of writing new works and finishing the stories I have started previously. Fucking Monsters ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES