Fucking Monsters Pt. 05

Story Info
The Big Black Creature has a name.
2.9k words
4.52
5k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
115 Followers

With his niece infected, Michael Lane had no choice but to call for help from his major competitor in the market Huebort. They have contacted their top expert and hunter from the east, Oliver Rosendale, a fifty-two-year-old legend in his field. Oliver stood in Michael's office as if he owned it, his knowing smirk was already grating on his nerves, and Michael did not like having to bow down one bit.

"What you mean to tell me is that your company has had a detail of this monster this entire time, has been made aware of its presence here, and didn't share the information to Code-Runner," Michael asked incredulously. His commanding voice boomed around the office, startling Trudy who was dozing in one of the visitor's seats.

Shrugging, Oliver spread his arms and made a 360 turn, "Didn't think a company such as yours would need help from a little entity such as ours," he said, his voice drawing out each word sarcastically. He stood in a dusty pair of hunter gear, his face was weather-beaten and his hands were visibly scarred.

"Nonsense," Michael said from his seat, refusing to jump to the bait of playing which company was bigger. "Huebort has agreed to the terms like all other companies to share information of new species through Code-Runner and you guys violated the agreement!"

"Well, the information is in there now," he said with a dismissive wave, "any other problems, you've got to take up with the boss."

Oliver finally took a seat across from Michael and next to Riley, who has been quiet the entire time. "You may have 'experienced' hunters here, but what you need is a killer to take this beast down, once and for all."

"We didn't bring you here to kill the beast," said Michael quickly, thinking about loss-profits. Studying the creature, now known as the Himuti, the last of its species, would be a major win for his company and he could count the government funding rolling in.

"No," Trudy spoke up from her seat," we called you here to cure my daughter who has been infected with whatever that beast put on her."

"The cure is in the killing lady," said Oliver, not glancing at her.

"What do you mean the cure is in the killing," asked Riley, sitting up in his seat, with a frown on his face. As a hunter, he was trained to capture not kill, his darts were meant to subdue, not maim or bring the beast to their demise. The thought of coldly killing a creature was not something he ever considered.

"I know you guys do things different here," said Oliver "but I was sent here because I was the head-killer of the Himuti sweep."

"You mean genocide," muttered Riley, feeling his gut turn.

"I meant sweep," said Oliver, "those creatures are nowhere near human, and was an eyesore to society."

"From what you said, you just found them, rounded them up for the killing," Riley said angrily," they were living peacefully and didn't cause the trouble we are having with our beast."

"We predicted trouble," said Oliver," and we were right...apparently, look at the problems you are having"

"Please stay on point," said Trudy, her voice shaking with rage "what about my daughter, what of the cure?"

"The only way to cure her is to kill the beast," said Oliver, cracking his knuckles, "it's holding on her and whomever it's touched will fade and all will be back to okay in hanky-panky land, lady."

"There has got to be something you are hiding," said Michael, not wanting to give the okay to kill the beast.

"Look you called me here to solve a problem," said Oliver, standing back up, "let me solve the problem. It is your call ultimately. It's been a long flight, I'll be in my hotel when you made up your minds." He walked out of the office, leaving the three parties to sit in silence.

Michael Lane turned toward Riley, his voice filled with anger, "This is your problem Stewart," he said.

"No," said Trudy," This is your problem Michael, I want that beast dead, and I wanted it yesterday!"

"You don't understand," Michael said turning his attention away from Riley, who had slumped in his chair in relief. "You heard the man, that beast is the last of its kind, with what it can do, it needs to be researched, you would know that if you have taken an interest in the company."

"All I know," said Trudy shakily, standing from her seat, "is that my baby girl, who you both swore to protect, is out of her freaking mind right now and I need you to fix what is going on with her and I don't care how you do it!"

Gigi, Michael's assistant rushed into the office without knocking, "Sir, you have an urgent phone call that you need to take."

Sighing Michael ran a hand through his hair, "Don't you see that I am busy," he said, irritation evident in his voice.

"This can't wait, sir, it's about 'government funding," she pressed, shooting a long glance at Riley.

"You two," Michael said pointing to Riley and Trudy, "clear the office."

"I am not done talking_." started Trudy.

"Not right now, damn it, Trudy, this is important," said Michael.

Walking toward the door Trudy threw one last glare at Michael before exiting. Riley stood up and left the room as well and Michael shot a grateful smile at his assistant.

"Thanks for that," he said, "send in Cynthia, I am going to need some relief after that."

Gigi bobbed her head, "Of course, sir."

________

After taking a long shower and getting over the initial shock of the changes in my body, I decided to take a nap in my bed.

It's been such a long time since I slept in someplace comfortable.

It's only been one week since the creature abducted me but it feels like an eternity. I laid down on my queen-sized bed, wrapped in a terry cloth robe. I starred up at my white ceiling and the whole ordeal came crashing in on me at once. From setting out to capture the beast to being undeniably drawn to it and the obvious changes in my body, all of it was just a bit too much to take in. Not to mention I felt as if I miss the beast, even though it's been less than a day since I have last seen it.

I wonder what it will do now that I am missing, I thought.

There was no doubt in my mind that the creature cared for me deeply and that was why it held me captive. I wasn't sure what I did to deserve such attention, but I knew that I was in trouble because I no longer wanted to hunt it.

Could I be in love with him, I thought, feeling apprehensive. The thought made me exhausted and I fell into a deep sleep.

_________

Whiteness all around me, I laid on the floor alone and shivering. My skin had goosebumps all over and I felt a deep fear engulf me.

I am here again,I thought, I can't be dead, I just can't be.

Suddenly I felt a great wind picked up and the beast appeared in front of my eyes. His golden eyes flashed with anger as it approached me.

"Murenono," he said, reaching out one of his hands toward me. I extended my hand to it but was pulled back by a great force, causing me to wake up. Heart pounding, I could hear the beast cries ringing in my ear, as I looked around my empty room.

____________

I arrived to TRACE headquarter's the next morning, dressed in baggy clothes and a hat to cover up the changes in my appearance. I signed into the monitor log and got the information I needed and headed down to the research lab to get a visual of the subject I wanted to see.

There she was; Jennifer Lane, surrounded by tubes and heavily sedated. Feeling guilty, I looked down at my hands and wondered again why I was not infected by the beast. I always had the feeling that there was something different about me, something that I could not put my finger on, and this incident just confirmed everything that I had been dreading.

I've never been normal, I thought. Even my attraction to the beast was abnormal as if I was drawn to him by some invisible link.

"See you made it," said Riley, sneaking up behind me.

"Jeez, Riley," I said, startled. "Announce yourself."

"Sorry," he muttered, looking on at Jennifer with pity. We stood behind the glass window moment, just looking at her silently.

"I thought you were coming back yesterday," he said staring at me with lust-filled-eyes before stepping back and covering his nose.

"I am here now," I said, "fill me in on the details I am missing."

________

Reeling with shock, I took a couple of steps back before sitting down on the ground. "Are you telling me that all of the time we've been hunting 91787, not knowing anything about it, Huebort has had a whole database of information that they decided convenientlynot to share."

They want to kill him, I thought, feeling myself grow dizzy.

"Jasmine, are you okay?"

They want to kill him, I felt my stomach turn, and about to throw up.

"I just don't understand why didn't they share the information to Code-Runner before," I said, hearing my voice sound far off.

"It's because they are assholes," I heard Riley say from above me.

Standing, I took one last look at Jennifer before heading toward my small office.

________

I sat at my desk reeling at the information I just read. Code-Runner was updated with information about the beast and the details were extensive. He was called Himuti, an intellectual species that lived in the east for many years before an order was issued to eliminate his whole breed.

He's the last of his kind,I thought, feeling my heartache.

The Himuti were the only known species that may be closest to human DNA, even closer than chimpanzees. They knew how to hunt, build, and used language to communicate. There were feminine and masculine counterparts and they mated for life. Unimaginably strong, they traveled in pairs as a defense and it was quite difficult to destroy them.

I frowned down at the notes. They used a special gas to kill the Himuti while they slept, all of their species were thought to be destroyed but a visiting scientist saved some and conducted illegal experiments several years ago before he was caught and his research lab, including the remaining Himuti, were destroyed.

I felt wetness crawl down my cheek and I reached up to wipe away a tear.

I'm heartbroken, I thought in disbelief.

There was nothing in the records indicating that the Himuti was a dangerous virus-spreading beast that caused people to lose their sexual minds.

They killed them out of fear, I thought, feeling my anger rise.

My heart started pounding when I continued to read;

The Himuti sex is not determined until after they have mated, taking a Murenono and the burn of the white crystal details the sex of a Himuti.

That rock, I thought. I left it sitting on a table in my apartment.Is that the reason for my sudden appearance change?

After reading the notes left in Code-Runner I sat at my desk stunned. After four years of hunting this beast, I had all the information I needed now at my fingertips and there was nothing I could do with it.

I need to find out what is going on with me, I thought, heading toward the lower labs in the facility.

__________

His pants and underwear were down his ankle and he had Gigi bent over his desk with her skirt raised while he plowed into her.

I still got this, Riley thought, digging his cock deep into Gigi's wet cave. He grabbed her hips and pulled them toward him as he fucked her pussy.

"Yes fuck me," screamed Gigi, making Riley quickly reach around and place his hand around her mouth.

"I know you want it, but you can't be that loud," he grunted. Lowering his hand to pull back her shoulders so he could have access to her breast. In his mind, he was thinking about Jasmine, and how different she looked, how gorgeous her curves were. He always thought that she was cute, but now he couldn't keep his mind off her for some reason. However, whenever he approached her an odd smell will crawl into his nostrils and his cock will instantly deflate, something that's never happened to him before.

Massaging Gigi's breast over her tight, shirt he kept up his pace, pushing her into the desk.

I still got this, he told himself again, slipping out of Gigi. "Go on and taste yourself," he said, motioning her on her knees.

Gigi got fell to her knees and took him in her mouth, sucking his cock expertly. Her head bobbed back and forth and he felt his legs starting to shake.

"Let me sit down," Riley said, sitting back in his swivel chair. Gigi went back to work, licking his balls a bit, before taking him deep down her throat. Riley knew that Gigi wanted him badly when her first signed up for TRACE, she wasn't the CEO's assistant back then, but she was up and coming. He had turned her down on multiple occasions, but today was different, he needed this, to prove that there wasn't anything wrong with him.

Grabbing the back on Gigi's head he pushed her down to the base of his cock and as she was coming up he let out a load, which Gigi swallowed, not leaving a drop behind.

Wiping her lips Gigi frowned a bit, "Is there anything else I could do for you," she said, with a bit of an attitude.

"That will be all Gigi, thanks," said Riley, giving her a pat on the behind.

___________

I arrived at the lower labs where Dr.Bejay was located. She was the primary care doctor to all of the captured species and also a great friend of mine. I knew that whatever I had to tell her she would be discreet and not expose me. When I arrived at her labs she glanced up and smiled before getting a closer look at me.

"Jasmine," she asked confused.

"Hey Doc," I said sheepishly, hugging her. She paused for a bit before hugging me back. "I am sorry, I had not visited in a while, but it's been a long week."

"You don't look like yourself," she said, examining me, trying to figure out what was different about me.

"A lot has been going on," I said, "I don't have much time to explain it all, but I need you to privately examine me to see if there is anything you could tell me that's changed."

"What do you mean," she said," It's apparent how much you've changed, you look..."

"Like a woman," I said when she was a lost for words.

"Yes, it's you, but it's not," she said motioning me to sit on the doctor's table. I took a seat and gave her a long look, "Listen, I have been abducted by a species and we sort of coupled with each other and these changes took place."

"What," she asked flabbergasted. "You were what?"

"I don't have much time to explain everything," I said feeling unreasonably irritated. She had every reason to ask questions, but I didn't feel comfortable explaining myself at the moment. I gave her a brief overview of what happened and the look she gave me was priceless.

"Please, just do this one check-up for me," I said feeling nervous," my entire body feels different, I want to know if I am okay."

"Fine," she said finally," put on that gown and give me a moment to run a couple of tests.

________

Before he arrived at the shed, he knew his Murenono was missing. With a loud cry, he entered, tossing aside the water bucket and goods he went to gather from his hands. Sadness and rage clawed at his insides as he tried to calm down and think logically. His Murenono has been rescued, he could smell the stench of human filth and a familiar odor captured his nose. The smell of lust.

Rushing outside he tried tracking her by using his senses but she was long gone and he couldn't get a trace on her. Head bowed, he returned to the shed and closed his eyes, trying to reach out to her, but she was blocked. He tried and tried for hours until he mentally locked into her, pulling her in white space. She laid curled up, cold and alone, and his heart felt as if it were about to burst. Reaching out to her, she was instantly pulled out of the lock and drawn away from him, causing him to cry out in despair. Steeling himself, he prepared for the journey of bringing home his Murenono.

Hello, I hoped you enjoyed the fifth part of this story. I will be spending the next couple of weeks solely focusing on F'ing Monsters, as it is the story I enjoy writing the most., I am doing this in hopes of finshing the tale. I may have a flash story added, here or there, but 600 Pounds of Love and Age Gap will be put on hold until sometime next month.


ChloeHay
ChloeHay
115 Followers