All Comments on 'Fucking Mrs. Smith'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Steelring keeps a stiff upper lip

Proper British decorum, you know, and standards must be maintained. Simply shocking that raw fucking and sucking are to be found on a sex site, eh whot, guv'nah? It must give the annonys the vapors, I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Awesome, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just OK

The story was too mundane to be truly involving, rather like a run-of-the-mill porn movie. Was there any drama? Perhaps less description and more dialogue would have livened it up a bit.

Something that may be super-sexy for you may be much less so for your audience.

It's good idea to avoid polarizing tastes, ultra thin/fat women, smoking, or in this case, totally shaved genitals-a massive turn-off for many readers. Your description of the type of vagina that you like made me wonder whether you find the poultry counter at a supermarket arousing.

The writing was quite crisp and the sentencing was very good, likewise the spelling.

A quick review of what paragraphs are for would have helped-a lot.

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Good or Bad

The comments about your story are interesting some like it others hate it. The plot is straight forward, and typical but it's not just a fuck story. It has character (s) who are well described, the dialogue is fitting, the sex scene was good, The ending was superb. The use of the word cunt is better that using pussy over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
These stories are becoming more common as the moral fiber of America continues to unravel

Now that men have elected a Commander In Cheat, women now feel entitled to do the same. Fidelity is out the window. I pray we get it back before the trend becomes irreversible.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Fun read

Thanks, I enjoyed the story, including the ending. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Don't understand the complaints. The story is what it said it would be. If you don't want a hot wife story, don't read a hot wife story. Duh.

Well written, wry sense of humor. A great romp

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
I guess it depends on whether you have, or have had, the discernment and goods to do what our protag did. I did once upon a decade past alive, and hence smiling, gave a five

Steelring, well played old man, well played indeed.ic

Or as my Wilder side would summate, OFY! Suave AF!

Dance of manners

Slam of coy Waltz gone Frantic

ends Eureka Fucked

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I enjoyed reading it. Customer Satisfaction is always important in any business. Performance Reviews should always be conducted on a regular basis. Thank You for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A tip of the hat...

What you did with no-pronouns Chris the manager was a nice little twist at the end. Bravo!

wanther2wanther2almost 5 years ago
Not stuff, great style.

Excellent story and presentation. Enjoying your stories and style very much, keep up the good work.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
A very sexy story

A very sexy story, well written more of a turn on than many others of the same ilk. I love Brighton, I might just book in the hotel for a weekend and hope.

AlexLeeAlexLeealmost 4 years ago
Well written

I loved the pace and storytelling. The scene is set nicely, the interaction between characters conveyed brilliantly. Very good work!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Loved the teasing!

The teasing in the pool just made the sauna encounter even more delicious.

All the quiet gazing at wet, engorged body parts made the actual touching and penetrations even more erotic. The build up made the story. Your descriptions of their bodies was wonderful. All the foreplay made it hard for either to last more than a few seconds after deep contact. A great slice of life. You have good writing skills. Thanks for sharing what's in your very fertile mind. Another easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't listen to the morons

The people who hate this story have no imagination and don't appreciate good writing.

They are not your target audience so let them enjoy their inane stories of men with huge cocks and women with large racks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The seduction and sex itself were well written. The relationship between Mr and Mrs Smith was also nicely done. It made much more sense for them actually to be married. The audacity of the note, tip and advance assurance of the bull's availability for a repeat performance was an intriguing surprise. Would this ever happen? If so, would they be evidence of a confident and self assured sextarian gentleman or of a subservient cuckold carrying out the instructions of his Mistress? Interesting to ponder. Thanks for the story, steelring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous