All Comments on 'Fucking Ms. Miller'

by babs103

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
First: prom happens in late May so Andu would still be her student,

Which means she would be engaging in child molesting and that is against the rules of this site. Second, she's 37 and not married? Is she ugly? Because if she's 37 and not married then she has bigger problems than ficking her student.

Hope she likes prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Hope he gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My math teacher

i had a teacher that i made passes at when i was in high school. She had nice legs. I would sneak peeks up her skirt . I would grab her hands and ass. Doing all this behind the back of my classmates and other teachers. There is one more detail i am holding back. She was more then a teacher in a high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Actually since the author said the character was 18 that's not child molestation. If it were against site rules to talk about sex with those 18 and above most of the stories wouldn't be here. Also many women choose to remain single rather than deal with bs. Your comments were far from relevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You copied every bad habit in literature that you could

I couldn't stop cracking up over the name choices. You took a very American pie name... Ms. Miller, and had her boinking a guy named Abdu... which sounds like a cartoon character. Morrocan or not, it's a goofy name. Then you did something I absolutely abhor. You felt the need to list the woman's bra size in the beginning of the story. That's like the calling card of bad writing. You could have described her figure in a way that was appealing. Nope... BAM... bra size, weight, and even a height. It wasn't a story... it was a trip to the doctor. The second you see those in any story, you pretty much just click out the page because anything after it is going to be disappointing. Unfortunately, I read on... and came to the conclusion that this was written by a thirteen year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Babs;

Forget these anonymous comments trying to hurt you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it'll do

My cock was rock hard just thinking about my own teacher there. She's actually such a milf

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong

DISGUSTING.CHILD MOLESTATION.ND REALLY? BRA SIZE? THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Far away from being really inventive

babs's story is about average of stories of that kind. Besides being slightly bored by stories with (pretending?) over selve-esteemed male teenagers, we liked babs's story. For a debut better than average. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmm

My pussy is wet , fuck meeee

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Sorry but ....

I was put right off the story by the name Abdu, why Moroccan ???? Why not a lovely blonde haired white lad ????. Am I wrong ????. Why not even a lovely well-hung arrogant, athletic black lad named Leroy ???? Am I wrong.!!

She needs a black teenager to put his baby in her fit, tight white belly,

I hope she's pregnant in this story too.

Sarah Leather, London England

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part two

More!

BestreadingBestreadingover 8 years ago
More

More of this story would be welcomed. More importantly, more stories generally. Must me more rattling around in your keyboard somewhere. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Part 2 plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sux it does. Rape and inflicting pain are the realm of incompetent, insecure, and weak tyrants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous