Fucking My Best Mate Pt. 02

Story Info
I leaned forward so my bum pushed out towards him.
1.3k words
4.5
18.1k
22
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers

Fucking My Best Mate

By Darius Thornhill

Chapter 2

There was no discussion; we just entered the shower together. I turned the water on and let the cascade refresh our steamy bodies. Then I took the soap and began to wash him, paying particular attention to his arse and then to his cock and balls -- soaping them up and massaging them with my hands.

As I hoped he soon became erect. He had a lovely cock -- long and straight, quite thick and beautifully uncut. Once he was fully hard I turned the shower off and placed the soap in his hand. Turning round, I leaned forward so my bum pushed out towards him.

He didn't need any further encouragement. He slid his hand down my lower back and between my cheeks. His soapy middle finger caressed my anus, which twitched and sent messages to my cock. At the same time he reached round and cradled my rapidly stiffening cock in the palm of his hand.

He began a gently rocking motion, timing pushes with his finger into my backside with long strokes of my cock. I parted my legs further and pushed back to encourage him. I was soon fully erect and enjoying the feeling as the tip off his finger slipped in and out of my hole. I could feel his growing erection pressing against my leg so I reached down to and started long up and down strokes, repeatedly letting my fingers close over the bell end then pulling back on his foreskin exposing the tip.

As we both became more excited I felt his finger probe deeper into me. I tried hard to relax my anal muscles to give him easier access and was rewarded by the feeling of two fingers opening me up. We both knew what was coming next. I felt his fingers slide out of me as he moved round to stand behind me. I placed my legs further apart again and leant forward presenting my anus to him. I felt more soap being applied to his cock before a beautiful firm, smooth and warm presence made itself felt at the entrance to my back passage. I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart at the same time pushing out to relax my sphincter. A little pressure... then a sudden easing and a erotically fuller feeling as the tip of his cock entered my willing arse.

I breathed deeply and tried to relax as much as possible. My cock was quivering with anticipation as Mike slowly and carefully pressed further into me. Once he had a little more of his cock inside he began to rock his hips slowly back and forth slipping his cock in and out as he did. This gave me the chance to anticipate his gentle thrusts and open myself at the right moment. Working together his big cock gradually lodged deeper into my bum. Then a felt a delicious stretching as the thickest part of him opened me for full penetration. Suddenly all resistance subsided and his long shaft buried itself fully into my wanton arse and made my whole body tingle with anticipation.

"Fuck Mike!" I groaned. "That's feels so good..."

"You like to have me deep in your arse do you?"

"Don't stop!"

"I won't. Not 'till I've filled you with cum."

I groaned as he started withdrawing his full length before thrusting it back home. As each thrust came faster and faster I felt his balls slapping against mine. My cock bobbed in time with his rhythm. His hands on my hips were pulling me hard against his body allowing his cock to bottom out deep in my taboo hole. The smooth warmth of his slippery cock felt natural inside me.

My thoughts started to concentrate on the deeply erotic feeling of my best friend's cock driving up my arse and the rising tide of pressure in my cock, which was twitching in time with his fucking. As we both began to lose ourselves in primeval sex urges he fucked me faster and faster. I felt his cock swell and with the urgency of his coming orgasm. Mike began to groan in time with his ever deeper invasion of my arse. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it furiously. As his climax built I started squeezing his cock by flexing my buttocks in time with his thrusts - milking him while his body slapped against mine. He groaned again.

"I'm... cumming!" Mike exclaimed as he fucked me even faster. Suddenly he pulled me hard against him, buried his cock full length into me and started to jerk. I felt a series of spasms flow down his cock and pump his cum deep inside me. This sent me over the edge and I shot spurt after spurt against the shower wall. We both grunted and moaned as we came. My cock and arse pulsated with uncontrollable waves of orgasm and I could feel Mike hanging on to my hips as his cock emptied itself into me.

Slowly the waves subsided and Mike relaxed his tight grip on my body. He slowly eased his cock back and forth as it became softer allowing us both a few moments to recover. Eventually he stepped back and gave my bum a playful slap.

"Dan, you horny bugger! That was the fucking amazing," he panted.

I stood up and turned round, sliding my hands round his bum and pulling him towards me. Our cocks kissed and for a few moments I looked at him. Both of us were breathing hard from our fucking and suddenly we were both laughing.

I slid open the shower door and handed him a towel. As we dried off we kept smiling and laughing with each other.

"We should have done this a while ago," I said.

"Yes we should, but maybe, just now, the time's right," he replied.

"Fancy a drink?"

"Thanks, that would be great."

We went downstairs and sat naked in the garden sipping wine and chatting comfortably. My bum and cock felt warm, used and satisfied. The last of the afternoon sun made Mike's body glow gold and as I looked at him I realised that I hoped this wasn't going to be a one-off fuck session. I wanted to have him and be had by him again.

"Mike?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like it if you stayed tonight.... if you want to?"

"Yeah. I'd like that. I have some ideas...!"

"Oh yes?"

So he stayed over. He slept (well we did get some sleep) in my large bed. We talked, sucked each other's cocks, buggered each other again then fell asleep. At one stage I woke up lying on my side and Mike, lying behind me, already had his cock half inside me and was slowly fucking my wet hole.

"Sorry," he said. "I couldn't resist!"

"Don't be. You can fuck me whenever you want, wherever you want." I reached behind me and pulled my cheeks apart to help him. I was in heaven.

He fucked me slowly and rhythmically until he came and then we fell asleep again. In the morning I laid him on his back, lifted his legs up over my shoulders and plundered his willing arse while I wanked his cock. After we both came we showered again and had breakfast. Then it was time for him to go.

As he came to leave he looked at me.

"Do you think you will tell Natalie?" he asked.

"Maybe, when the time is right. She's very broadminded and we're pretty open about stuff like sex."

"Lucky you. I wish I could find someone like that."

"You will Mike. You're a good looking guy you know... and you've got a fabulous cock!"

"So have you, but don't start that again. My arse is a bit sore and my cock needs a rest!"

"Mine too!" I replied.

"See you Mike"

"Yeah mate. Soon I hope."

We gave each other more intimate hug than we'd ever done before. I watched him walk away to his car. He really did have a fit arse. My cock twitched in my pants.

Continued in Chapter 3...


swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers