Fucking My Best Mate Pt. 03

Story Info
... after a long weekend of fucking and being fucked.
946 words
4.45
11.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers

Fucking My Best Mate

By Darius Thornhill

Chapter 3

On Monday evening after a long weekend of fucking and being fucked by Mike I was lying in bed next to Natalie.

She was in a good mood and had been pleased to see me. We'd had a long loving 'welcome home' fuck and were now lying facing each other. I could tell from her manner there was something on her mind.

"What is it? I asked.

"What is what?" She replied.

"Whatever's on your mind?"

"You know me so well!"

"Yes and you know you can say anything to me."

"Yes I do. But this is pretty major."

"Just tell me."

"Well... OK. You remember Susie my friend from uni?"

"Oh yes the cute one with the nice, um... hair? What about her?"

"The thing is that before I met you, when we were at uni and got a bit drunk we used to, um, well, err.. share a bed sometimes."

"You! With another woman! Wow! And I'm guessing you didn't just sleep?"

"No we didn't."

"So what did you do?"

"Please don't get mad... we did everything we could."

"You mean you fucked each other?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Not all of it. I, we well.. we got a bit drunk this a weekend...."

"You fucked Susie? Wow, that's so sexy! "

"You're not mad?"

"Surprised maybe, but not mad."

"It doesn't threaten you?"

"No, not if you're happy with me it doesn't."

"I am happy with you. I hoped you wouldn't mind. It's cool you think it's sexy too."

"I do. The thought of you with your face buried between her thighs is a real turn on!" My cock was growing hard again at the thought of my wife fucking a woman.

"So the thought of two women doing it excites you does it?"

"See what you've done!" I took her hand and placed it on my growing erection. "Does the thought of men fucking each other turn you on?" I asked.

"I've often wondered... I think it might be pretty exciting to watch. Why do you ask? Are you interested in guys?"

"Well," I said. "The thing is, Mike and I spent all weekend here, mostly sunbathing. And we had a few beers and I put some oil on his back and then well... we ended up fucking."

"You and Mike! Fucking?"

"Does that make you mad?"

Natalie laughed. "That wouldn't be reasonable would it? Not after what I was doing at the weekend!"

"I'm glad. I hoped you wouldn't mind."

"So, what was it like? What did you do?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Well... turn over and I'll show you!"

"You randy sod!" she said, as she lay face down and lifted her bottom to meet my hungry cock.

I slid into her pussy and fucked her for a little while to make sure it was covered in her natural lubricant and my pre-cum. Then I eased back and whispered that I was going to open her up and slide my cock into her arsehole.

With practised ease she pushed back and opened herself to me. I popped past her tight sphincter and slid smoothly in her warm, willing anus. We both groaned with satisfaction as my cock reached deep inside her and my balls massaged her cunt.

As I slowly began fucking her with deep thrusts I told her how it had all started Mike and how it had felt to fuck Mike's tight manly arse. Then I told her how it felt to feel his cock take my virgin bum. As we fucked I used more and more graphic language to describe our repeated cock sucking and anal sex sessions. Natalie became increasingly aroused, pushing her bottom upward to meet my thrusts as I continued to fuck her. Eventually, after long minutes of delicious kinky sex, I whispered that I was about to fill her anus; to cum deep in her body as far as I could push my cock into her soft, smooth back passage.

This drove her over the edge and, as I erupted inside her, she came in a series of convulsions that alternately squeezed and caressed my pulsing cock; her buttocks tightening and softening as she milked my cock. I was still cumming; as her orgasm wracked her helpless body she moaned and cried out in the throes of her ecstasy. After a final few thrusts I collapsed, exhausted on top of her as we relaxed into a dreamy post-coital haze.

Sometime later we both came back to our senses and we rolled to face each other.

Natalie kissed me and giggled. Then she asked me. "So when do I get to watch you and Mike fuck?"

"I'll ask him if he's cool with that. He may want you to join in!"

"Would you want me to?"

"Now who's being randy? I think I'd like that - if you would?"

"Maybe I could invite Susie as well. Knowing her, she'd be up for it!"

"A foursome! Stop it, you're turning me on again!"

"Wouldn't you like to fuck Susie's bum while we licked each other's cunts and have Mike fuck you at the same time?"

She rolled on top of me and sat astride my cock. She welcomed me into her and we started to fuck again.

"Let's invite them next weekend." I said, as she rode my cock.

She smiled and nodded. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too you sexy, randy, kinky, beautiful woman! You are perfect!"

She smiled as we lost ourselves in each other. "Look who's talking!"


swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers