Fucking my daughters ex Ch. 03

Story Info
My Birthday present to Stuart, my daughter's ex boyfriend.
10.5k words
4.7
7.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I can't quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

"What do you want for your birthday Stuart?" I asked him.

"Oh! We doing something for my birthday?" He replied with a smile.

"I just thought it would be nice." I said, smiling back.

"I want you." He said, excitedly.

"You have me normally anyway." I replied.

"Yeah...yeah.." He said thoughtfully. Then his eyes lit up. "I want you, like overnight. And... and.."

"And what?" I asked.

"To do whatever I want." He said, his eyes dancing now.

"What? Like Carte Blanche? Anything at all?" I replied, a little worried now. "That's not really fair."

"I won't be nasty. And you can say no, I guess. But there can't just be a dismissal." He laughed. "Tell you what, I'll give you three chances to say no!"

"I guess I can manage that." I laughed back. "As long as you don't take advantage of me. We'll see. But I can arrange an overnighter. I'll just say I have a work trip."

And that was how we ended in a town about a hundred miles from where we lived. It was nice going somewhere no one knew us. We checked in at a small, quaint hotel in the middle of town. No questions asked. For the first time, we actually went into a hotel together. It was probably the first time I had gone into a hotel to check-in together with any guy, other than my ex-husband.

We got up to the room. "First things first." Stuart smirked.

"And whats that Mister?" I smiled back.

"No clothes on while you are in the room!" He smiled, looking rather pleased.

"Not even sexy lingerie?" I teased.

"Oh that doesn't count as clothes. Errr.. but no... not today. Today I want you naked the whole time."

"I can do that." I smiled and started to undress, taking off my dress. I stood there in a matching pair of lacy, maroon panties and bra. Stuart whistled. "Pretty panties!" He said.

"I wore them for you." I shrugged. "Speaking of which, what exactly did you do with my panties? The ones you stole and that started this whole thing between us."

"Awww...Mrs J." He looked embarrassed now. "Do we really have to go there?"

I nodded, smiling. "Tell me!" I said, "or no pussy for you!" I laughed.

"I... I sniffed them." He said, "I imagined you as I sniffed them, thinking of your pussy and jerking off."

"Oohhh.. that's sexy!" I teased, unhooking my bra and peeling off my panties. I tossed my panties to him and he caught them. "Want to sniff these panties.?" I asked softly.

Stuart smiled at me, holding my panties. "Seems like a waste when you are here." He said, matter of factly, twirling them in his hands. "They're wet."

I stood in front of him now, completely naked.

"You really look good Mrs J. So fucking sexy!" Stuart said, gulping and still holding my panties in hands.

I had stopped insisting Stuart stop calling me Mrs J. It was quite kinky and erotic to be called that now and I was starting to like it. In some ways, it put a kind of distance between us, it was less emotional and more illicit if that makes any sense.

I smiled. Happy that he liked how I looked. I had been body dysmorphic for a long time and probably still was so it was nice to hear someone thinking I looked hot.

"I can never get enough of you." Stuart went on.

"Well, you have the whole day and tomorrow morning too." I laughed as I moved toward him.

"We need to go out and eat!" He laughed. "And don't you want to see the sites in this old town?"

"I thought I was the only sight you needed to see." I feigned a pout.

"I like spending time with you Mrs. J. The sex is great but you're great company too. You're fun and I learn so much just talking to you."

I beamed inside as well. It was a nice feeling being appreciated and not just being told what a good fuck I was. Something most other men did - only interested in my body.

I dropped to my knees, fumbling with his pants. Stuart helped and started to undress himself as he stared down at me. "I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to have you." He said softly.

"My tummy was starting to flutter as I pulled his pants down, exposing his cock. I licked it slowly, looking up at him. My hand moved to his turgid cock and I played with his balls as I licked his cock, my finger nails lightly scratching his ball sac.

"Mmmpphhh" Stuart groaned as he thrust his cock against my face. "I so love your mouth, but I love fucking you even more." He said as placed his hands under my arms and guided me up. He pushed me back toward the bed and I fell backward. He grabbed my legs and pulled me so my ass was hanging halfway at the edge of the bed.

"I like this position you taught me." He said as he raised my legs and bent them back. He positioned his cock against my slit and slowly inched forward. I gasped as I felt his cock spearing into me.

"Oh God.. you're so hard Stuart," I moaned as his cock spread my pussy lips and went in deep. He raised my panties to his face and took a long whiff. "This is like having two of you!" He groaned as he looked down at me as I bit my lip. He tossed the panties on to the bed as I put my hands behind my thighs to keep them up and open as his fingers went to my tits and started flicking against my nipples.

"Oh fuck..." I sighed. "You know what that does to me."

"I do.. you've taught me well." Stuart grinned as he started to pinch on my nipples sending jolts of pleasure into my pussy. With his fingers still tweaking my nipples, he began to move in me, slowly, just as I had taught him.

I started to moan louder, not bothering if anyone could hear me. I knew I could be loud but I always tried to control myself. I didn't have to here where no one knew us. His cock moved in me, slow and deep. My pussy was releasing it's juices and I could feel how wet I was. His cock made sluicing sounds as it moved inside me. ""You're so fucking wet and tight Mrs J." Stuart grunted as he fucked me. "I love how wet you are. How tight you are."

His words turned me on even more. "Fuck me Stuart... oh god yes... fuck me with that hard cock."

Stuart placed his hands under my back and shoulders and half carried me forward toward him. In this position, his cock rubbed against my clit and I moaned louder. "Yes... yess.. that's it... that's it... oh god fuck me!"

Stuart started pistoning faster into me. His face staring down at me as his fingers tweaked my nippled harder. I wanted to cum so badly but I was at the brink but his rhythm kept me just at the point.

"Oh yes,yes, yes... fuck me... fuck me Stuart!" I cried out as Stuart pounded me. I splayed with legs wider. "I'm gonna cum... Cum with me... please.."

Stuart growled as he thrust deep inside me. "Take it.. take it... Cum for me first."

He was pounding me harder now and the sounds of his fucking filled the room. "Oh god yes... gonna cum..... I'm gonna cum... so hard... so fucking...Oh godddddd"

I cried out loudly as my body shook and spasmed. I felt my pussy explode like a hot geyser of lava and I cried out again. "Aahhhhhhhhhhfggggghhhhg!" Stuart didn't stop but doubled his efforts, pounding faster and harder into me. My pussy clamped on his cock but he kept going driving me to an even bigger orgasm.

"Fuckkkk....yess...oh god I'm cumming so hard.... Oh fuckkkkk" I cried as I looked up at Stuart. His eyes were glassy as he stared down at me. He stuck two fingers in my mouth. "Suck my fingers. Suck it like its my cock." He panted. "I wish I had two cocks to fuck you with."

I sucked hard on his fingers, just like they were a cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his fingers as I sucked. That seemed to set him off, even as it set me off and I felt another orgasm course through my body.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming..I'm cumming." He cried out as he tensed and his cock swelled and spurted its seed inside me.

"AAggggghhhhh....yesssss....oh yessss" I cried out as I came together with him, my body shaking and my thighs trembling.

Stuart pushed me back along the bed, with his cock still inside me. When I was able to get my ankles back on the bed, he pulled out.

"Phew... that was really intense." He sighed. "Especially when you sucked my fingers.

He came to lie beside me and I could feel his cum starting to drip out of me. He had got himself tested and we were now fucking without condoms. "Will you taste my cum from your pussy?" Stuart asked. I reached down without hesitation to scoop up some of the cum that was leaking out of me and brought it to my mouth, licking it off.

"You really like cum huh." Stuart remarked.

I nodded. "Yes... I do. But I don't usually do this. But since you asked." I giggled as I scooped up more cum and offered him my fingers. "Wanna try?" I teased.

"Err... I don't think so."

"You don't have a problem kissing me after I've sucked you off." I mentioned.

"That's different." He retorted. "You've already swallowed it all!"

"Like this." I smiled as I cleaned my fingers of his cum again.

"You're such a turn on Mrs J." He said as he fondled my tits. "I really wish I had two cocks to fuck you with. Have you ever done that? "

"I thought I told you never to ask a woman about her past." I replied. "I've already told I've done a lot.

"We talked about that before, yes, no specifics though" He responded. "But I really want to know. And today you're supposed to do what I ask remember?"

"I thought I have a choice to say no." I retorted.

"Yeah... you do." He said, disappointed. "Are you taking one of the three no's now then?" He smiled.

"You're terrible!" I laughed. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah." He said, nodding. "I do."

"I have." I replied. "More than once. And more than two."

"Holy Shit Mrs. J!" He said excitedly. "Really? More than two guys?"

I just nodded, not really wanting to get into details with him.

"Was it.. was it good?" He pressed.

I nodded again. "Mostly yes."

"Holy fuck!" He exclaimed. "You're hotter than hot Mrs J." He paused for a while, as if in thought. "Maybe...if you'd like, we could call room service and we can both fuck you." He said cheekily.

"I don't fuck strangers." I retorted.

He leaned over to me. "As hot as I think it would be, I don't think I could cope with seeing someone else fuck you. I want you all to myself. I wish I had two cocks for you, even three. But all me."

"That's good to hear." I said softly, with a smile.

"But it would be hot though." He said. "all your holes plugged and all by me." He had a faraway look in his eyes as he said this. I moved my hand to his cock.

Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "I cant believe you're hard again."

"It's all you baby." He said, taking hold of my hand that was holding his cock. "All you."

The way he was always hard around me and always wanted me was a huge turn on for me. His fingers went to tease my pussy and I spread my legs wider for him. He slid his fingers up and down my slit, rubbing his thumb against my clit.

"Can I have your ass?" He asked, dipping two fingers into me. I groaned as his fingers penetrated my pussy.

"If you really want to." I sighed.

"Oh fuck." I he gulped as he pulled me to the edge of the bed again.

I really wasn't in the mood to take it in my ass, but I knew from previous experience that it was easier to just give it up rather than get men all whiny and complaining. Especially since I had given him my ass before. I raised my knees, lifting my legs a little and relaxing both my mind and my sphincter.

I gulped as I felt him get off the bed and lift my legs backward, spreading my ass cheeks as he did so. "You've got such a great ass" He cooed as he kissed my ass cheeks then spread them wider. I felt him spit on my asshole and work some of his saliva around my puckered rose bud. He pressed his cockhead against my ass and I readied myself. He pressed forward, looking at me as he did so. I felt the pressure of his cock and then the pain, trying to relax my sphincter even more.

"Oh God... slow.. slow.." I cried, biting my lip

He pulled back a bit and then pressed forward again. I took a deep breath as I felt him pressing harder, forcing his cock into my tight anal passage. He pushed forward harder and his cock broke through my resistance with a popping sound. "AAagggggghhh." I cried out. "oh my god...It hurts.... mmmppphhhh!"

Stuart started to move in my slowly, fucking my ass. I grunted as he fucked into me, my asshole burning a little. I grabbed the sheets, trying to ease the pain that slowly began to subside. My upper body was arched a little, looking up and him and trying to see his cock disappearing into my bunghole. "Oh god... so full...so full...ooohhh" I monaed, breathing deeply and soon the pain subsided. As it usually is when I give up my ass, there's initial pain and most times, once I get used to it, there's a different feeling entirely. To say it was pleasurable would not be entirely correct but neither would it be to say it wasn't. What keeps me going is how I know the guy likes it and that was what I focused on. I looked up at Stuart, ramming his cock into my and he had this look of wantonness on his face.

My breath was becoming raggard as he thrust into my ass.. "Unnhh...Unhhh... Unnhhh..." I moaned as his cock speared into me anal channel. I felt Stuart's fingers rubbing on my clit and I moaned loudly. He started parting my pussy lips and jamming his fingers into it. ""I'm DPing you." He groaned. "Feel my hard cock in your pussy now." He cried out.

I knew where he was going with this and I had to admit it turned me on. His fingers felt good in my pussy and the extra stimulation helped raise my pleasure. His fingers sawed in and out of my pussy, much like another cock but lacking the girth. My pussy started to respond although it was still distracted a little by the cock ploughing in my ass, still a mild discomfort. As much as I knew that his fingers in my pussy would eventually take me over the top, I also knew it would take longer than I wanted and right now I just wanted Stuart to finish off in my ass.

"Fuck me Stuart" I said loudly. "Fuck my ass....oh god... so big in my ass...ohhhh.... Unnnnhhh"

Three fingers were jamming into my pussy now, ramming in and out, and as much as I didn't expect it, my body started to respond quickly. I felt so stuffed with the fingers sawing in and out of me as the cock pummelled my ass.

"Oh god.... Oh god... so good... oh fuck... you're gonna make me cum...oh Stuart....Stuart!" I cried out loudly. Stuart jammed his fingers in and started ramming my ass. I grunted and groaned, feeling myself inching up toward orgasm. Stuart suddenly grunted loudly. "Aahh.. fuckk... cant hold on... cant.. I'm cummingg... cumminnggggg."

"Don't stop... don't stop.. Oh god... I'm gonna cum.... Please don't stop!" I cried out, thrusting harder against him, panting and heaving my pussy and ass against his fingers and cock, my body arching forward. My mouth was agape as I stared up at Stuart who grunted and with steely determination kept ploughing into me. "Cummmm...Cummmm" He groaned as if commanding me.

The waves crashed on the shore. The lava spewed up the volcano and bubbled outward. I cried out loudly as his cum flooded my bum chute. "Aaagghhhhh...yessssss....oh fuckkkkk"

With a final thrust he stabbed his spear deep into my bowels and left it buried there as spurt after hot spurt shot into me, his cock throbbing hotly. I cried out again, my pussy clenching desperately on his fingers, thinking it was a cock. My asshole tingled as my stomach quivered. I collapsed back on the bed, looking up at Stuart who in turn looked down at me, his face grimaced as in I pain.

"Hmmm...mmm...unnnhh.." He groaned as he pulled his cock and fingers out of my ass and pussy, causing me to gasp as what was so full suddenly became empty. He leaned forward to rest his head on my heaving breasts.

I stroked his head lightly. "You okay?" I asked softly. "You sound like you're in pain."

"I'm okay." He replied. "Just the last part, when you said not to stop. It was really intense. My cock kinda feels... I dunno how to explain it... abused?"

"Maybe I should kiss it better?" I teased, giggling.

"I think he needs to just rest a little." Stuart smiled. "Shall we go get some lunch and see the town?"

I sighed, stretching my arms. "I'd just rather sleep." I replied. "You tired me out and my ass is sore!"

"Do you always come from anal?" Stuart asked.

"I am not going to talk about sex right now and get you all worked up again!" I laughed. "Then you'd want to fuck me again."

"I always want to fuck you." He replied softly. "Is that so bad?"

"No...no." I said, shaking my head. "It's actually very sweet how you want me so much. I'm just not sure I can keep up with you."

"You're doing fine!" He replied with a smile. "So, answer my question, do you always come from anal? Do you like it?"

"To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of anal," I replied. "Usually I just give it up coz I know the guy wants it. But sometimes I want it too and when I do, that's when its really good. And no. I don't always come from anal."

"So you just gave it up for me?" Stuart asked, almost crestfallen.

"Not the first time, no." I shook my head. "You didn't ask but I offered it if you recall. That was because I was so worked up I wanted something more. I wanted it in my ass and it was good."

"And this time?" Stuart persisted. "This time I asked."

"Oh Stuart." I smiled, teasing his hair. "You ask too many questions. This time.. this time I gave it up because you asked. I didn't expect to cum really and it was only your fingers jamming in me at the end that drove me over the edge. So, it was still good. Better than good actually."

"So how do I know if a woman really wants it or is just letting me have it?" He went on.

"You really don't." I laughed. "There have been times I've offered it up as well when I knew or rather thought that they'd want it. Sex can be complicated Stuart. The idea is to just try and enjoy it for what it is. Sex. Don't overthink things."

He nodded, with a faraway look in his eyes as if deep in thought.

"There you go again," I laughed. "I know you're thinking about something else to ask me!"

He grinned down at me. "No, really, I'm not." He replied. "Just thinking what a great fuck you are. Best I've ever had."

And there it was again. That ego boost causing a flutter in my tummy and deep inside my already ravaged pussy. I smiled softly at him, making a face, while deep inside I was smiling brightly.

"Lets go see the town and get something to eat." Stuart tapped the side of my ass. "I need some energy to fuck you again later."

"IF I let you fuck me again." I laughed as I got up and went to shower and get dressed.

*** *** ***

"Ready whenever you are." I announced as I came out of the bathroom. I was dressed in a beige, summer dress with small, light blue and yellow flowers on it. It had spaghetti straps that showed off my shoulders and a rather deep plunging vee displaying enough cleavage. My shoulder length hair was tied up in a pony tail. The whole ensemble gave me a youthful look. I had just a hint of dark red lipstick on and I was thought that I could pass off as being in my early 30, especially when the frock hid the not so tight parts of my body.

"How the fuck do you always look so good?" Stuart asked.

"Only to you Mister." I laughed, feeling that warmth radiating again from being appreciated. "Anyone else would think I'm just average."

Stuart shook his head again. "Keep telling you Mrs. J. You're one hot mama. Men would line up to fuck you."