Fucking my daughters ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where? Where?" I looked around, as if expecting to see someone. "I don't see any lines."

"You know exactly what I mean." Stuart laughed. "Let's go then, maybe there'll be a line outside somewhere waiting to fuck you."

We both laughed as we headed out and walked around the town for a little while before stopping at a small diner for an early dinner. Stuart ordered the all-day breakfast while I opted for a Caesar Salad and Pumpkin Soup.

"Did you see how the waiter was looking at you?" Stuart grinned.

"He was not!" I countered. "He was just being normal."

"He was trying to look down your tits!" Stuart laughed. "I don't know how you don't notice these things."

"Well I was looking at the menu." I replied. "And anyway, if he wanted to look, let him look. He's quite cute!"

"Would you fuck him?" Stuart asked.

"I don't even know him!" I laughed. "It's different with women Stuart, at least with me. I don't look at someone and think I want to fuck him. Unluck you men!"

"Well, what makes you want to fuck someone then?" He pursued.

"There has to be some sort of connection, some interest from my mind." I explained. "I'm sure some women are different, but that's how it is for me. It's never just about looks."

"Don't looks matter at all?" He persisted. "Would you fuck an ugly guy?"

"God knows I have!" I laughed. "But I never looked at them as being ugly. I've had friends ask what I was doing with someone that wasn't good looking and I always said he was a nice guy. Looking back now, yeah, maybe they were pretty ugly!" We both laughed.

"Lydia was the prettiest girl I fucked." He said softly. "I though I was so lucky. Till you came along."

That familiar buzz in my tummy started again. To this day, I don't know if Stuart kept comparing me to my daughter because he knew it would turn me on or because he was just being honest. It didn't matter at that point in time, it did the trick and I loved it.

The waiter came back with the food and placed it on the table. "Enjoy your meal," He smiled down at us, lingering a little longer than he should have and this time I knew he was checking me out.

"He wants to fuck you!" Stuart laughed as the waiter left.

"Yeah, well he's not going to!" I laughed back. "That's a big all day breakfast! " I continued looking at his plate with 2 eggs, bacon, 3 sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and a side plate of bread rolls.

"It looks good." Stuart said, "Sure salad and soup is all you want?"

"I don't want to be too full if you're gonna want to fuck me later." I teased

"Oh Mrs J... you know that's exactly what I want to do." He smiled back. "Maybe, you're right, maybe I shouldn't eat too much either. I'm just so hungry after earlier."

I watched as he devoured his food. He wasn't particularly sophisticated when it came to table manners, he just dug in and ate. In a way it was quite endearing but not something I would appreciate if I was on a real date or meeting someone. We made some small talk as we ate. He had polished everything else off except one sausage as he sat back in his chair, with a satisfied look on his face. "That was good." He said, almost to himself.

"Arent you going to finish that sausage?" I asked, always hating to see food go to waste.

"In a bit." He said. "Its pretty good. Want some?"

I shook my head no. Stuart suddenly looked up at me with a grin on his face. "Maybe..maybe you'd like to stick it in you?"

"What?" I responded, a little shocked. "Stick it in me?"

"Yeah." He replied with a lewd smile. "You might like it. It would be hot."

"Firstly, I don't really like things stuck up me." I said, a little irrritated. "Secondly, that sausage has oil and got knows what all over it. You want me to catch an infection or something?"

"Don't be mad Mrs J." He said softly, looking down. "I just thought it might... I don't know.. I just thought you might like it and it would be something kinky or whatever. I was just trying to please you."

I felt a little bad for snapping at him. "It's okay Stuart." I said softly. "You've just got a dirty mind." I laughed.

"Have you.. have you ever had things put in you?" He ventured.

"Other than a cock?" I smiled. "Yes... I've had toys and stuff. As I said, not my preference but men seem to like it, so yeah."

"But not a sausage." He said, smiling a little.

"Only things that are clean!" I laughed again. It was hard to stay mad at Stuart.

"Cocks aren't always clean." He smiled again.

"And that's why a woman sucks it first, to get it as clean as possible." I laughed. "Cocks are meant to go where they go Stuart, clean or not. It's not all oily and full of spices or what not like this sausage!" I moved the sausage around with my fork.

"What if you cleaned it first? Like a cock?" He persued.

"That's not the same!" I giggled as I picked up the sausage and slid it into my mouth, mimicking sucking a cock.

"Fuck Mrs J." He said, staring at me sucking on the sausage then looking around. "That's so hot but what if someone sees?"

"Then they'll probably know that you're fucking me." I grinned as I bit of some of the sausage and chewed on it. "This is actually quite tasty!"

Stuart smiled then went quiet for a while. He looked up at me. "It..It's nice being able to be out with you and not hiding in a room." He said. "Thanks for doing this for my birthday."

I smiled, without saying anything.

"And I want you to know, with you, it's like I'm always hard." He said, almost embarrassed. "It's never been like that before. And watching you play with that sausage....damn."

"Are you hard now?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Not just hard, Mrs J." He said softly. "I'm leaking too. I can feel the dampness in my boxers and wetting my thighs."

That familiar feeling started again in my tummy right down to my pussy. "Then we better head back so I can take care of that for you." I said softly.

Stuart gulped and nodded. "Let me get the bill" He said, his voice almost croaking.

I shook my head no, "It's on me." I said. "It's your birthday treat after all."

"You're my birthday treat." He replied, smiling sweetly at me.

My pussy tingled again and it was only better sense that stopped me from dragging him to the toilet and fucking him right there and then. I quickly got up and went to pay the bill then we both left.

"I wish I could fuck you right here." Stuart said as we passed an alleyway on the short walk back to the hotel. "Just lift your skirt and take you."

"We're almost back Stuart." I said, quickening my pace. "Once we get to the room you can do whatever you want to me."

Back in the room and Stuart grabbed me and kissed me. His hands running up my thighs to my panties. "Can I fuck you with your clothes on Mrs J?" He asked, his voice thick.

I moved to the bed in answer. "You can fuck me anyway you want." I said, laying back and lifting my dress.

I saw him gulp as he tore off his clothes. He groaned as he advanced toward the bed. His hands moved to my panty covered pussy and started rubbing it through the fabric. "God, I can feel how wet you are." He cooed. "Lydia never got this wet."

"Was she a good fuck?" I asked softly.

"Yeah... pretty good." Stuart said. "Until I met you. She doesn't compare at all now."

The heat in my pussy intensified hearing him say that. I felt so pleased that he thought I was such a good fuck. Even more that I was a better fuck than my daughter. He may have said it many times before but it was always a delight to hear and my pussy responded automatically.

His fingers slipped under the gusset of my panties and caressed my slit. His hands moved to the elastic around my hips and he pulled my panties down. I lifted my ass up to help him as he took them off my legs and threw them on the bed. He spread my legs and pressed his cock against my wet pussy, sliding it up and down.

"Fuck me Stuart." I moaned. "I want you to fuck me."

He suddenly thrust deep into me, causing me to cry out. "Oh fuck....yess...yess" I moaned loudly. With his cock buried in me, he clambered up the bed and over me, laying on me. "So fucking hot Mrs J." He whispered as he nuzzled my ear. "You're just so fucking hot and your pussy is so wet and tight." He began to slowly thrust in and out of me, just like I had taught him before.

"I love how my cock feels in your pussy Mrs J." He went on whispering in my ear. "You feel how hard my cock is for you Mrs J? You feel that?"

His dirty talk was turning me as much as the cock fucking my pussy was. "Yess..yes... I feel it Stuart." I whimpered "Oh God... youre so hard in me Stuart."

"It's all you Mrs J...All you." He continued. "You make my cock so hard.... I love how your pussy feels against my cock."

My hands wrapped around his back as I felt the tingling in my pussy rising to a crescendo. I moaned and whimpered and thrust back against him as he speared into me, taking him deeper into my sopping pussy. His cock was making squelching noises in my pussy as he fucked me, still keeping that slow pace. My body started to shudder and my pussy convulse. "Unnhhh...Mmmppphhhh... mmmmpphhhhh... Oh God... I'm cummminnngggg!" I cried out as I shook in orgasm. Stuart buried himself in me as I came and I could feel my pussy walls grabbing and squeezing on his cock as my pussy spasmed.

"Yes...yes Mrs J." Stuart whispered in my ear as he licked my neck. "Cum for me... cum hard. Let yourself cum. There's plenty more." He said this as he thrust a few times again into my already spasming pussy.

I don't know if it was his words or the way he fucked me again as I was cumming that brought on another orgasm. I flayed about a bit as I came again and then my orgasm slowly subsided. Stuart raised himself on his hands, looking down at me. One hand went to pull down one of my spaghetti straps and then the other, exposing my breasts.

My nipples were hard and erect and he bent down to suckle on them as his cock was still in my pussy. I groaned loudly. He raised himself up on his hands again and started to fuck me with long, hard strokes. His cock plunged deep into me as his hips thrust forward forcefully, making a slapping sound as his crotch met mine.

"Oh god.. oh fuck... fuck.. You're gonna make me cum again." I cried out as I looked up at his face, filled with wanton desire for me.

Stuart slowed down, letting me cum a long, hard, cum and then he started again, ploughing into me, harder and faster. He was grunting and moaning as he thrust into me. He kept fucking me and I came again. "I cant...I cant cum." He groaned, slowing down but still thrusting in me.

"Stop then Stuart." I said, even as I kept thrusting against him. "It's okay. Rest a bit."

"But I want to cum!" He cried out. "Will you ride me? Please?"

I nodded as he rolled off me. He was sweating and breathing heavily. "You sure you're okay? You don't want to rest?" I asked him, a little concerned.

"Fuck me Mrs J." He pleaded. "I want to cum."

I leaned over him, taking his cock in my mouth, hearing him groan as I licked and sucked hard. I could taste myself on him and that turned me on too. I removed my mouth and straddled him, aiming his cock against my pussy and slipping down, taking him into me. I sighed as I was filled again. My dress covered his cock, draping around his stomach and it was erotic being riding him while still wearing my dress, even though the top half was bunch around my own stomach, exposing my tits.

He groaned as I adjusted myself, placing my feet on the bed and my hands on his chest for leverage. I started to ride him, slowly at first and then faster. I clenched my pussy muscles, doing kegels on his cock as I rode him, wanting to coax his balls into releasing their content.

Stuart was moaning louder and louder as his hands reached up to pinch my nipples. I cried out in pleasure too as my nipples sent jolting thrills into my pussy. His eyes were glassy as he pinched harder on my nipples.

"Oh god.. yes... oh fuck.. Mrs J... don't stop.. don't stop." He cried out.

My legs were tiring as the pleasure in my pussy built up yet again. I bounced harder and faster on his cock. "Cum Stuart..." I cried out. "Oh please cum... I cant take more... I'm gonna cum... please... cum Stuart... Cummmmm!"

My own pussy started to convulse but I kept pumping up and down his cock. His mouth opened wide and he cried out. "Fuck... oh Fuck... Mrs J.... Fuccckkkkkk!" I felt his cock pulse and throb inside of me as his own body trembled together with mine. I planted my pussy firmly on his cock and grinded against it, both of us cumming and crying out in pleasure. My thighs quivered as I get grinding back and forth on his cock. His fingers pinched on my nipples hard as I continued twitching and spasming all over.

I lay on top of him for a while as both of us shuddered and started to slowly come down from the pinnacle of pleasure. I squeezed my pussy again on his cock, feeling it twitch inside me as he grimaced. "Unhhhh... oh fuckkk" He moaned as he twitched a few more times inside me. I could already feel him shrinking and I lifted myself off him, collapsing on to the bed next to him.

Both of us were breathing heavily. "Damn Mrs. J..." Stuart said softly. "I don't think I've cum that hard before. It was.. it was almost painful."

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, a little concerned.

"Na-ah." He replied. "It was just so intense. Like... like I couldn't cum but when I did, oh fuck, kaboom!"

"You wore me out." I smiled. "The last bit, I felt my legs giving way but I wanted to make sure you came."

"You know," Stuart ventured. "Lydia looks a lot like you. And.. and today, with your hair tied up like that, and that nice dress, you kinda looked younger. Almost like an older Lydia."

"So, you were fucking Lydia then?" I responded. "Is that what you were thinking?"

"Fuck Mrs. J. No way!" He retorted. "I would never do that. You're far prettier and sexier. It's always you."

"Hmmm.." I grunted, not entirely convinced and wondering why I was feeling this feeling, what was it, jealousy?

"Matter of fact," Stuart went on. "Promise you wont get mad but.. but... oh never mind."

"If you're going to start saying something, finish it." I replied.

"Some times..." Stuart started to say. "Well, a lot of times actually, when I was fucking Lydia? I would imagine it was you."

My pussy started dancing inside again hearing him say this. "Oh Stuart!" I said. "That's not very nice." Even as I knew that I loved the idea.

"I couldn't help it Mrs J!" He said. "You were always so fucking hot. And Lydia looked a lot like you.... I know it sounds bad, but that's how it was." He shrugged. "What about you? You ever think of anyone else while fucking someone?"

"Sure," I replied, perhaps a little too quickly. "Usually when I wasn't really into the guy or the sex wasn't, you know, wasn't really good."

"Who did you think off?" He asked.

"No one real to be honest." I replied. "I'd fantasise it was some actor or something and I'd play this game in my head as I was being fucked and imagined it was someone else. Brad Pitt always worked for me!" I laughed.

We carried on talking, mostly about sex and my experiences and the night moved along fairly quickly. It was soon almost midnight and Stuart yawned.

"Bored of me already are you?" I teased.

"No way." He retorted. "I like your stories." He flipped the covers back, revealing his hard cock. "He's been up for a while and I'd fuck you again but he's actually feeling a little sore." He said, almost apologetically. "Even being hard kind hurts, but in a good way!" He smiled.

"I'm kinda sore too." I smiled softly. "You gave me a good work out."

"Thanks for today Mrs J." He smiled. "This was the best birthday ever!"

I glanced over at the clock that showed a little past 12am. "Well, your birthday is officially over." I said, matter of factly. "So, I guess no more sex then."

"Huh?" Stuart said, half sitting up. "Really?"

I tried keeping a straight face before bursting out in laughter. "No more birthday sex." I continued laughing. "It's a new day, we'll see where it takes us."

"Phew!" Stuart replied. "You cant scare me like that Mrs J. Got to give a guy something to look forward to!" He laughed.

"We should get some sleep. We're both exhausted." I replied.

"Yeah" Stuart replied. "In a bit. It's just nice lazing here and chatting with you."

We chatted for a bit more, the talking becoming less and less as we soon both fell fast asleep.

** *** **

I woke to find Stuart's leg draped across me and his erect cock pressing into my ass cheeks. I glanced at the clock and it was slightly past 6am. I smiled to myself as I thought back to how I loved being woken in the early hours of the morning to have passionate sex with some of the other men I had fucked. I eased myself out of bed and went to pee, careful not to wake Stuart.

I came back to find he had rolled over, onto his back, and his cock was standing proudly even as he was still asleep. It had been a while since I had seen that youthful, spontaneous, morning hard on. I thought back to my younger days or how I would wake men up with a blowjob and I decided there and then that was what I was going to do as a flutter went through my tummy.

I moved up to the bed gently, careful not to wake Stuart, and stared at his cock. I could smell the dried remnants from our fucking the previous night and there were some crusty marks on his cock as well. This only fuelled my desire even more. I started to lick at Stuart's cock, feeling it twitch a little. I licked a little more, watching him stir slightly but not awaken. I took his cock into my mouth, tasting our combined juices from the previous night filling my taste buds. I heard him groan and then suddenly startle awake.

"Holy fuck Mrs J!" He cried out as he half sat up. I grinned at him as I took my mouth of his cock, watching it twitch.

"Good morning Stuart." I said as I took his cock into my mouth again, moaning as I did so.

"Oh fuckkkk" He moaned as he fell back on to the bed. His hands moving to my head and running his fingers in my hair. "I just love how you suck my cock Mrs J."

"Mmmmppphh" I replied, just moaning around his cock but loving his words. My hand moved to his balls and gently squeezed them as my eyes looked up to him to gauge his response. I knew from experience that some men liked it but I also knew that didn't mean that all men liked it. Stuart groaned softly and I applied a little more pressure, eliciting another groan from him.

I could taste his precum leaking out of his cock head and I sucked harder, my fingers now tickling his ball sac and moving down to tease the perineum area. Stuart groaned louder now, half raising his head. "I want to fuck you Mrs J." He moaned. "Oh god please."

I pulled off his cock, watching it jerk as my mouth left it. "Just lie back and enjoy this." I said softly before taking his cock in my mouth again. Stuart dropped his head back to the pillow, tossing it slightly from side to side. I sucked faster and harder, my eyes looking at his face. He was biting his lips now, his eyes closed, moaning and grunting. His hips pushed up at me as I sucked, my hands twisting on his cock. I felt the familiar tensing of his cock and the swell of his cock head just as he cried out.

"Oh fuckk... fuck... I'm cummming...I'm cumming!" His hips arched upward, forcing his cock almost down my throat. I carried on sucking as his cock spewed out its hot lava into my mouth. I pulled off a bit, allowing his cum to fill my mouth as I sucked every drop out. I kept my mouth on his cock till it stopped jerking then slowly withdrew. His cum was still in my mouth and I opened it and showed Stuart my cum filled mouth before swallowing it all. I grinned at him before going back to lie beside him.

"Fuck Mrs J." He cooed. "That was really hot. Seeing my cum in your mouth before you swallowed... Fuck, you just get hotter and hotter!"