Fucking my daughters ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled at him as my hand caressed his softening cock.

"How come you didn't let me fuck you?" He asked, almost nervously.

"You fucked me the whole of yesterday." I replied. "Sometimes a woman just wants to suck cock. So let them. Learn to lie back and enjoy it."

"But what about you?" He asked.

"I'm good." I laughed. "I may not have cum but I still get off sucking you. It's not always about cumming unlike you men!"

"Don't know if I understand that but I'm not complaining." He laughed back. "Shit, that was really intense."

There was a short silence as I let him bask in his orgasm. Stuart rolled on to his elbows. "I wish I was like you Mrs. J." He said softly. "Where you can just keep cumming. I wish I could just keep fucking you."

I laughed. "Well, that's why men and women are built different!"

"Not all women are like you." He said softly. "Lydia didn't cum so easily and she never came so many times in one session. Not even sure if she came more than once."

"I guess I'm lucky then." I said softly, again pleased that he thought I was a better fuck than my daughter.

"I just want you to know if it didn't go soft after cumming," He said, almost apologetically. "I'd do you over and over again!"

"I'd probably have to run away then." I laughed. "I don't think I could take getting fucked over and over, not stop! "

"You just make me so horny Mrs J." He responded. "You're so fucking sexy."

"That's sweet Stuart." I replied, smiling at him. "Look, let's go get some breakfast, then maybe, if we are both up to it, we can fuck again before we leave."

His eyes lit up. "I'm always up to fuck you Mrs J." He grinned widely.

"I know, I know." I smiled, feeling that familiar fluttering starting again. "Should we shower first?" I asked as I sniffed myself a bit, noticing the smell of sex all over me.

"Let's just go down smelling all sexed up." Stuart laughed, noticing how I sniffed myself.

I pulled on a pair of panties then threw on another light frock while Stuart was in his jeans and t-shirt. That's all he ever seemed to wear. We went down and were welcomed with a pretty decent buffet spread.

"I'm famished." Stuart said, his eyes looking at the different food laid out. I was happy with my toast, butter and jam while Stuart piled his plate with eggs, bacon and sausages.

"You do like your eggs and sausages don't you?" I smiled, enjoying watching him ravage the food.

He nodded as he smiled up at me. "You might like these too!" He laughed. "They're thicker than the ones I had last night."

I laughed. "Why oh why Stuart are you so intent on stuffing things up me?"

"I told you last night." He said, this time with a lot more confidence. "I just want to try things with you, to make you happy." He suddenly looked sheepish. "I.. I sometimes wonder if my cock is enough for you."

I leaned over and took his hand. "Sometimes I think it's more than I can handle" I said softly.

"It..it's just that you've had so much experience Mrs J." He went on. "And I just want to, I don't know how to explain it. I just want you to do things that you maybe haven't with others and... and I don't know, maybe you might like it."

There was something about the way he said it or maybe it was what he said but I was suddenly willing to try or at least consider it a little deeper.

"It is thick." I said, looking at the sausage. "You really want to stuff it in me now?"

His eyes lit up. "Would you? Really?"

I rested my hands on my chin and looked at him. "I've always told myself to be willing to try things." I explained. "But really, I couldn't. Not when it's all oily like that. I really don't want to catch anything."

Stuart looked a little crestfalled, then his eyes lit up and he pulled out his wallet and rummaged inside. "Yeah!" He exclaimed. "I still have it."

"Have what?" I asked.

Stuart pulled out a condom. "I've always carried one. Almost forgot I had it in there!" He smiled. "Would you...would you slip a sausage in if it was covered with a condom?"

The sheer kinkiness of what he was suggesting sent another flutter through me. I looked around. "And just how are you going to put a condom over the sausage in this place?"

Stuart laughed. "I've put on a condom in the dark. Putting one on this sausage under the table wont be a problem." He looked at me intently for consent.

I half smiled and half laughed. "You're terrible!" I looked around again and nodded. "Only for you and only since it's your birthday."

"My birthday ended last night." He teased. "That's what you said."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, consider this a bonus then."

Stuart looked around and suddenly brandished the sausage, tucked away into the condom and with the end of the condom tied up. "Done!" He said, as he moved his hand under the table quickly, hiding it from view.

"How the hell did you do that so fast?" I asked, rather amazed at his dexterity.

Stuart just grinned widely at me. "So you gonna do it?"

"Pass it under the table." I said, sliding forward on my seat. I felt his hands groping my knees and then my hand met his and he passed me the sausage. I held it in my hands under the table. It was thicker than it looked and a reasonable length, maybe around 5 inches. It was firm too although not bone hard like most cocks I was used to and certainly not as hard as Stuart's. The thought of sliding into my pussy started to excite me even as I mentally fought against it.

I toyed with the sausage under the table, wondering quite how I was going to slip it into my pussy. I pressed forward against the table, spreading my legs under the table and hiking up my skirt while looking around to make sure no one could see what I was doing.

"Are you doing it? Is it in?" Stuart asked excitedly, almost panting. "I wish I could see!"

I shook my head no. "I'm figuring out how to do this." I said, matter of factly. My calmness belied the pounding in my heart at the kinkiness and lustiness of what I was about to do. I peeled my panties down to me knees, feeling the rush of air on my now bare pussy. I slowly spread my legs wider under the table as far as I could until the panties around my knees stopped my spreading. I pressed the sausage against my slit that was now already wet and slowly pushed it in. I bit my lip as the thick sausage parted my wet pussy lips and filled me. "Oh fuck... its in." I whispered.

As soon as my hands moved away a little I felt as if my pussy was pushing the sausage out. I held it in place and pushed it in deeper until I felt it lodge inside and my outer pussy lips close around it. I quickly brought my panties up to cover my pussy, feeling the sausage slip out a little but catching against my panties as I pulled them tighter against myself.

I smoothened down my dress and placed my hands on the table, looking at Stuart. "Happy now?" I asked albeit a little sarcastically.

"It's in?" He whispered. I nodded in reply.

"How's it feel?" He pressed.

"I can feel it. It's kinda thick and keeps wanting to slide out but I pushed it in deep." I said, feeling my pussy filled with the sausage.

"Thicker than a cock?" He persisted, his eyes glassy with lust.

I nodded. "Thicker than some, but not quite as hard." My pussy was throbbing a little and there was a dull, pleasurable ache inside it. Much like when a man fills you but doesn't move in and out.

"I don't think I can just sit here like this much longer." I continued. "I need to get it out and get fucked."

"What if we sit here a while longer till you are begging me for it." He said slyly.

"I met beg someone else for it then Stuart." I replied half seriously. "And then what are you gonna do."

His face changed and he got up. "Let's go then." He beckoned. "I cant wait to get that sausage out. Fuck this is so hot."

"I hope it doesn't slip out of me." I whispered to him as I stood up and started to walk out. I clenched my pussy muscles around the sausage, realising I could hold it in me. Stuart started walking faster.

"Slow down." I said as with each step I could feel the sausage press inside me slightly. It was almost like a slow fuck except the movements were more sideways then in and out. I relaxed my pussy muscles a little, trying to test how much would slide out as I held my hands in front of my dress, ever ready to press against my pussy in the event it did start to slide out.

It did slide out a little but my panties kept it from falling out and I didn't have to do kegels on the sausage to keep it in place. I walked faster and now each step caused the sausage to move in and out of my now dripping pussy. I bit my lip a little to stifle a groan as I walked faster, trying to get up to the room as fast as possible. It must have shown on my face as well as Stuart grabbed my arm.

"You okay Mrs. J?" He asked, half amused, half concerned.

"No... yes.. I don't know!" I gasped in reply. It was all I good muster,. "It's kinda moving in me. Oh god Stuart, I so need to get fucked."

He pulled me along to the elevator with an evil grin on his face. We got in and I was thankful the elevator was empty. Stuart pressed me against the wall and his hands went to my crotch and he started to press against it with his hands.

"Fuck! I can feel the sausage!" He groaned as he started to thrust his hand back and forth against my crotch, causing the sausage to move in me.

"Oh god Stuart" I cried out, perhaps too loudly. "You're fucking the sausage in me."

Fortunately the elevator reached our floor and I practically ran to the room. Each stop causing my pussy to feel the movement of the sausage in me. We reached the room and bundled ourselves inside. I quickly lay back on the bed, hiking up my dress. "Fuck me Stuart." I pleaded as I started to remove my panties. "Fuck me now!"

"Wait!" Stuart cried out. "I want to see this."

I moaned softly as Stuart gently peeled off my panties, allowing the sausage to slip out of me but not completely.

"Fuck! It's really in you." He cooed. "This is so hot... fuck.. I cant believe this!"

His hands moved to the sausage and he grasped it firmly. I raised my hips, preparing for him to remove it but instead he started to move it in and out of me, pulling it almost all the way out and then pushing it in slowly.

"Oh fuckkkkk" I cried out as my body started to respond even more. Stuart pressed the sausage in with one hand and with the other started to remove his pants. He climbed on to the bed, his cock hovering above my mouth as he started to fuck me with the sausage again. I leaned up and took his cock in my mouth as he worked the sausage harder and faster into me.

It didn't take long as the combination of his cock in my mouth and him fucking me furiously with the sausage took me over the edge. I slurped noisily on his cock as my hips arched and my body shook in pleasure, my thighs trembling. "Mmmppphhhh...unnnnhhhh..." I cried out as wave after wave wracked my body. I had stopped sucking on his cock and was gasping around it. Stuart pulled out of my mouth and I felt him remove the sausage from my quivering pussy.

"Holy shit Mrs J." He exclaimed. "There's so much of your fuck cream on this." He held up the condom covered sausage and I saw it coated in my white fuck cream. I felt a little embarrassed but I was too horny to care.

"Fuck me. Give me your cock." I begged.

Stuart ripped of his shirt and climbed over me. He positioned his cock against my gaping pussy and shoved right into me causing me to gasp as my breath left me and my pussy was filled again with a much harder piece of meat.

"Oh fuck" Stuart moaned. "Your pussy is so fucking hot and wet. Your so fucking tight."

His words only served to fan the flames already licking at my pussy. "Fuck me Stuart." I cried out. "Do what you want with me."

"Oh fuck yeah." He moaned as he started to thrust into me. No technique this time, just a pure release of his lust. He groaned as he fucked harder into me and then he suddenly slowed, burying his cock deep into me.

"Oh God." I cried out. "Don't stop Stuart... oh please."

"I want you to suck my cock too" He said, as he slowly started to fuck me again, reigniting the flames licking at my pussy. "Suck my cock as I fuck you."

I looked up at him, a little confused before he pushed the sausage coated in my cum to my mouth. I opened my mouth without complaint and took the piece of meat that was just in my pussy a few moments ago into my mouth. I could taste my juices and I sucked on it hungrily, moaning as I did so.

"Oh yeah... yeah... I've got two of your holes stuffed." He groaned as he picked up his pace, staring down at me. "You're the best fuck ever Mrs J."

His cock pistoned in and out of me faster and harder and I sucked on the sausage like it was a real cock. I could feel another orgasm building deep inside me and I pulled the sausage out of my mouth.

"Oh God Stuart... oh my fucking God..." I cried out. "You're gonna make me cummmmmmmm"

"Yess...yesss...yesss..." Stuart groaned as he raised himself on his hands, plunging deep into me. "Fuck yes... cum...I'm gonna cum too... Oh fuckk.. your so tight... oh fuck.. fuckk... fuckkkkkk"

My body twitched and spasmed and then I felt him tensing. I felt his cock swell up and then start spurting deep inside me. We both cried out in intense pleasure. My body shook all over and my pussy grabbed at his cock. I let out a guttural scream, not bothered who heard me anymore.

"Mrs J.. Mrs J... Oh fuckkkk...Mrs J." Stuart cried out as I felt him grab me tight. I held on to him tightly as my pussy continued to spasm on his cock. I could feel his body trembling as well. We both lay locked together and moaning together for a while before we both calmed down.

Still gasping, Stuart pulled out of me and then rolled over to my side.

"Damn" He said softly. "That was really intense."

"Mmmphhh...Yes...yes it was." I whispered back softly, my legs still wide open, almost in surrender.

We lay like that for a little while in silence. Our deep, ragged breathing the only sounds. Slowly our breath returned to normal. "I wish I could sleep." I murmured. "But we need get ready and check out."

"We've still got about an hour or so." Stuart ventured. "You could nap a while."

"I don't need a nap." I smiled. "If I nap I'll fall asleep! You wore me out."

Stuart gently ran his hands across my breasts. "Don't..." I protested. "I'm all sensitive all over."

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. "Thank you again Mrs J." He said softly. "For everything and most of all for my birthday."

I just smiled weakly and nodded.

"And thanks for doing that sausage thing." He grinned. "Most amazing thing I've ever seen."

"It was pretty amazing." I admitted. "As much as I hated the thought of doing it, it turned out alright."

"More than alright." He gloated. "You were so turned on, it was just amazing."

"No need to rub it in." I smiled back at him. "Not really something I'd want to do again."

"You never thought you'd do it anyway." Stuart continued to gloat. "So who knows huh?"

"Who knows indeed." I smiled back at him as he looked at me adoringly. "I'm glad I did it for you though."

"I'm glad for everything you've done for me." Stuart replied, almost lovingly.

"Leave the sausage. Maybe housekeeping will have some fun!"

"It's my name on the register!" I protested. "I'm not having them trace it to me."

But I left it there. I left it behind. Evidence for all to see how I had used a sausage in a sexual act. Evidence that the young boy I was with had been fucking me that weekend. It was a thrill to have left it there just like the whole experience with Stuart was a thrill.

"You've gone all quiet." I said softly.

"Just thinking how I don't want to have to leave this room." He said, turning to smile at me.