All Comments on 'Fucking My First Prostitute'

by Franksstories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rsqman68rsqman68about 9 years ago
Where was that goddess?

WooooHooooo! Oh, Hell Yes! Maybe she could help me

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the mammaries!

Frank, my experience with American whores was late teens/early twenties. About half a century ago Cheap and tawdry and lickitysplit.

Always with several of my friends or workmates, drunk for courage, pooling what little cash we had to mount, pump and dump. Lucky me, I always had good luck with condoms, when I got smart enough to use them.

My maternal grand-mother was the Public Health Nurse and the first time I went to her for a STD was embarrassing enough. The second time she made the shots hurt! And for emphasis, a clout to my head that had my ears ringing for a weak. From then on she made sure I had a supply of Trojans.

The couple of times I went to a brothel in Germany were good experiences. However the very best I ever had was in Japan. Back in the Sixties/Seventies, they really knew how to do themselves proud. The sex was pleasant enough but the best part were the fun and games entertainment that are truly memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can appreciate that.

As a man of similar age and variable performance, I understand the experience well.

I find it's a lot more comfortable for me to go to one of the local 'extra service' massage places where I am just another client and feel no pressure to perform great (unlike I would for a date or even a pick-up). That in itself helps things go better. We older guys need that sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummm...

...nice, sweet even, but I'm still waiting for the bit that makes it relevant to the April Fool's Contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous