Fucking My Hot Stepmom Ch. 01

Story Info
John's dad lets his son fuck his fiancé'. He watches.
9k words
4.7
44.2k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers

I'm 19 years old and a freshman in college. I was on the wrestling team in high school and helped them win the state championship. I got a scholarship and was now on the college wrestling team. I'm 6'1", 197 pounds, and since I lift weights every day, I have a well-defined chest, six-pack abs, and large muscled arms, biceps and legs. I have short blond hair and blue eyes. I also sport an 8-inch cock with a 2-inch girth.

When I was 16, my mother was killed in a car crash. The loss was devastating to me. I loved my mom, and we were very close. My dad had a stressful job that kept him busy all the time. He would leave the house at 7:00 am each morning and usually wouldn't come home until 7:00 pm at night or later. He would also have to go out of town fairly often. Because of that, he never went to any of my Little League games when I was a kid, or to any of my wrestling matches when I was in high school. My mom took me to all of my games and went to all of my wrestling matches. She was the one to teach me how to drive, and she helped me out with my homework. We could talk about anything, and if I asked for advice about girls, she was always willing to help.

When my mom was killed, my dad's brother, my Uncle Paul, who was a successful lawyer, sued the other driver and we won a large settlement. We also got my mom's insurance money. I thought that my dad would quit work or at least slow down, since he was now very well off financially. To my surprise and great disappointment, he actually started working even more. I really couldn't hold that against him. Maybe that was just his way of coping.

One day my dad came home earlier than he ever had before, and he seemed to be in a good mood. He asked me if we could talk, and of course I said yes. He asked me if I was going to be busy the following night, and I told him I had wrestling practice, then I was going to hit the weight room for an hour, but I should be home before six.

He said he wanted me to meet someone, and he asked me to call the local steakhouse and order three ribeye steaks with lobster tails and a salad and have them deliver it. He said he would be home by seven and he wanted to have dinner right after he got home. He then started opening cabinets and asked me if we had any wine.

"I don't know, dad. You know I don't drink, so I've never looked."

He finally found a bottle of red wine, and he said, "This won't last long. I'll buy another bottle on my way home tomorrow." He took three wine glasses out of the cabinet, washed them, and set them upside down on a kitchen towel to dry. He then sat down at the kitchen table and asked me to sit with him.

"Son, I know I haven't been the best father in the world, and I want to apologize for that. I put my job before my family while I worked hard to get ahead. Well, it finally paid off. I was promoted to vice president of the company today."

I said, "Congratulations, dad!"

"Well, that's not all the good news. The reason I wanted to make sure you would be available for dinner is because I want you to meet my fiancé."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I was shocked! My dad hadn't even dated in the three years since my mom had died, and now he was telling me he was engaged! I found it hard to believe he had found the time to meet someone. After I had gotten over the initial shock, I said, "Well, I guess congratulations are in order. How did you meet her?"

"She's the Sales Manager for our Houston office. Or at least she was. I convinced her to come here to work for me."

"So, how long have you been seeing her?"

"About three months. I can't wait for you to meet her. I know you will like her."

"Wow, Dad! Three months and you have already asked her to marry you?"

He had a big grin on his face as he answered, "Yeah, well, I guess most people would consider that a little fast, you included, apparently. But we really hit it off, and I just thought, why wait?"

"Well, Dad, I'm happy for you, and I'm glad you finally found someone after all this time. I'm going to bed, but I'll take care of dinner and see you tomorrow night. Good night, Dad."

The steak house delivered our meal right on time. I got out of my jeans and T-shirt, took a shower, and put on a pair of black slacks with a black faux silk T-shirt that was very form fitting. It really showed off my chest and arm muscles. I went downstairs and set the table.

Dad came home right on time. He had a big smile on his face as he said, "John, I'd like for you to meet my fiancé, Heather. Heather, this is my son, John."

I could not believe my eyes when I looked at the woman my dad introduced me to. My dad was 39 years old, and this woman looked like she was about 25! I later learned she was 31. She was just as tall as my dad, which was 5'8", and she was about 125 pounds. She had light brown hair, blue eyes, and what I guessed to be 36 C cup tits with a very nice ass. She was wearing a black dress that showed a lot of cleavage. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress stopped about 3 inches above her knees, allowing me to admire her beautiful, shapely legs. To top it off, she had a beautiful smile. My first thought was, "My god! She looks like a porn star!" and my second thought was, "What in the hell does she see in my dad?"

Before I could even compose myself, Heather remarked, "My god Harry! You didn't tell me your son was a body builder! He could put Arnold Schwarzenegger to shame!"

Dad laughed and answered, "Yes, he definitely has a more impressive body than his old dad, but, as far as I know, he's not a bodybuilder. He's been wrestling since high school, and I guess his coach pushes him to lift weights to improve his strength. Right, son?"

I was still staring at my soon-to-be stepmom, and probably had my mouth hanging open. Luckily, I got the gist of their conversation and managed to answer, "Uh, yeah. I'm on the wrestling team, and the coach really encourages weight training."

Heather smiled and asked, "What are you majoring in at college?"

"Kinesiology. I hope to become a physical therapist, and then, hopefully, a personal trainer. I will probably get a certification as a massage therapist at some point, too."

Heather was still smiling as she commented, "Wow. That could be a real perk, having a masseur in the house."

I knew I had been ogling Heather ever since she walked through the door. I had to do something to keep from staring at her tits, so I poured some wine into everyone's glass. I had already set the table and placed the food on the plates. I said, "Heather, I wasn't sure how you liked your steak, so I ordered them medium well for everyone."

"That's fine, hon. I'm not hard to please."

I noticed she still had that crooked smile and I thought, "I wonder if she intended for that remark to have a double meaning? I definitely wanted to find out how hard I had to be to please her."

We had a great meal and really good conversation. I don't really drink, but I nursed a glass of wine. Dad and Heather drank the bottle of wine he had found in our kitchen cabinet, and then they drank the one he had bought on the way home. They were feeling no pain when they went to bed.

I had trouble getting to sleep. I lay in my bed for a long time, nude and on top of my sheets. I thought about Heather and imagined what her body looked like under that short dress she was wearing. I got a raging hard on and started stroking my dick. I was wondering if I might ever get a chance to fuck her. I hated to think that I would do that to my dad, but I decided that if I ever got the chance, I definitely would. I had a fantasy that I would sneak in his bedroom after he went to work, find Heather lying in the bed nude, and I would get in the bed with her and fuck her. Obviously, I wasn't thinking straight, because I forgot that she worked with my dad. They both left the house the next morning and went to work together while I was still sleeping. So much for my fantasy.

I got up, showered, and headed to school. I had trouble concentrating because I kept thinking about fucking Heather.

Heather and my dad soon settled into a routine. They came home every evening around 6 o'clock, changed into comfortable clothes, and then we had dinner together which included some nice conversations. Dad was smiling a lot and he carried on interesting conversations that also included a little humor. If you asked me to describe my dad, the word humorous would never come to mind. And, as I mentioned before, he was a workaholic. Just the fact that he was coming home before seven was a huge change in his lifestyle.

After dinner, we would watch TV, and after the 10 o'clock news, we would go to bed. The first week Heather was in our house, I listened to see if I could hear them fucking. I couldn't. Either they were very quiet, or dad wasn't getting any.

The second week Heather was in our house, dad announced that he had to go on another business trip. "Make sure you take care of Heather while I'm gone. You two seem to get along, so that makes me feel a little better about going on this trip without her."

I tried not to smile and instead I took on a serious tone when I asked, "Why isn't Heather going with you?"

"Well, son, Heather is in a different department and the meeting I'm going to doesn't require her to be there."

"Oh, ok. I'll make sure to help with dinner and the dishes every night. I'm sure we'll be ok."

I'm pretty sure I caught a smile on Heather's face.

The next morning, I took dad to the airport in my car, and Heather took my dad's car to work. She had already left by the time I got back home, so I microwaved a frozen waffle and drank a cup of coffee before heading to school. After wrestling practice and my workout, I took a shower and headed home. Heather was already there when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey! Do you have any idea what you want for dinner?"

"Let's go pick up some Chinese."

After dinner, we went in the living room and watched some TV. After surfing the channels, we settled on an old black & white movie. I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and Heather had changed into shorts and a T-shirt, too. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I noticed her very pert nipples poking through the material.

I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help admiring her beautiful, toned legs and those perfect tits. When I looked at her face, she was smiling. I smiled back and said, "What?"

She answered, "Is that for me?"

I watched her eyes move downward, and I realized I had a hard on. I said, "Well, my dad did say to take care of you while he was gone, so if you want it, then yes, it's for you."

She leaned over and gave me a deep kiss that curled my toes. Then she said, "Let's go to your bed."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I stood up, took her hand, and led her down the hall to my room. When we got there, I closed my door and locked it. I knew no one else was home, but better safe than sorry. As soon as we were inside, she lifted her T-shirt over her head, allowing me to finally see her beautiful tits. Without hesitating, I reached one hand out to feel her left breast, rubbed my thumb over her hard nipple, and then bent forward to take it in my mouth. As soon as I started sucking, she began to moan. She put her hand on the back of my head and drew me closer. After I had sucked both of her nipples, she reached down and unfastened my shorts and then pulled them down. When my very hard eight-inch cock sprang up, she took it in her hand and started slowly stroking it. She said, "I've been waiting all week to see this. I just knew it would be big. I hope you have staying power because I need to get fucked, bad!"

I helped her take her shorts off. She wasn't wearing panties, and I briefly admired her small patch of blond pubic hair above her pussy. I gently pushed her back toward my bed, and when the back of her knees made contact, she fell back onto the bed with her legs wide open. I dropped to my knees and started lapping at her pussy. When I licked her clit, she screamed out, "Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy baby. I can't tell you how long it's been since someone ate my pussy."

"Well, if this is something you enjoy, I would be happy to eat you anytime you want me to. Just let me know."

After I ate her through her first orgasm, I moved up between her legs, ran my cock up and down her wet pussy lips a few times, and then pushed my cock in as far as it would go. She screamed out, "Shit! Damn that feels good. I love your cock. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

I suddenly realized there was no way she had been fucking my dad. She was definitely a screamer, and I'm sure I would have heard something if they had been fucking. Well, there was time to think about that later. Right now, I just wanted to concentrate on fucking this beautiful woman. I really wanted to last, but she said she wanted it hard, so I kept thrusting in and out as hard as I could. She was loving it judging by the way she was lifting her ass up to meet each thrust. I stopped counting the number of times she came. I lasted longer than I thought I would, but I finally felt my nuts boiling and tightening up. After a few more thrusts, I yelled out, "I'm gonna cum!"

She answered, "Yes, baby. Cum in momma."

I blew a massive load in her pussy and then collapsed off to the side so I wouldn't crush her. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me in for another hot kiss. When she broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes with her sparkling blue eyes and said, "Fuck, John. I have been thinking about what it would be like to have you fuck me, but I never imagined it would be that good. You fucked the shit out of me!"

"Heather, I have been fantasizing about fucking you since the first time I saw you. I have to admit, it was as good as I thought it would be. You mentioned staying power. I can be ready to go again in a New York minute, but if you would like to take a shower first, that's ok with me. In fact, if you're up for it, I've always wanted to fuck in the shower."

She smiled again and said, "You mean you've never fucked someone in the shower?"

"Nope. Just never got the chance."

"Well then, let's go. You're in for a treat."

We walked in the bathroom and got in the shower together. We took our time soaping each other up and then rinsing all the soap off. My dick was hard as a steel pipe at that point, so I pushed her against the wall, stuck two fingers inside her pussy, just to make sure she was lubricated, and then I stuck my dick in and started slowly pumping. I just checked off another item on my bucket list.

I started fingering her juicy cunt again and she came while I was fingering her. I dropped to my knees and started licking the juices from her pussy. I licked her to another orgasm, and I stood up so I could fuck her again. She had another idea. She quickly got on her knees, took my steel-hard cock in her hand, and then put it in her mouth. She licked it and sucked it for a minute before I started fucking her mouth. I put my hand behind her head and started pumping in and out. She was sucking me so hard I couldn't hold back a second longer. I blasted several large loads of cum in her mouth which she quickly swallowed. We rinsed the soap off each other and dried each other off before going to the living room.

We were in the living room watching TV when I couldn't keep quiet anymore. There was something bugging the hell out of me, and I had to confront her. "Heather, something is bothering me, and I think we need to talk about it. I don't drink, and I don't smoke, and I damn sure don't do drugs, but I do have an addiction. I'm addicted to you. I fantasized about fucking you from the first time I saw you. Now that we have fucked, there's no way I will be able to give it up. What's going to happen with us after my dad gets back home? There's no way we can sneak into my room for a quickie when he's here, because, in case you haven't noticed, you're not the quietest lover in the world. A couple of times, you screamed so loud I thought the neighbors could hear you!"

She smiled at me and took my hand. "John, I have a secret to tell you. We don't have to sneak around. Your dad knows I was going to have sex with you, and he's ok with it."

O.K., I wasn't expecting that. I said, "Please explain what's going on here. Why would my dad be ok with you having sex with me? That doesn't make any sense."

She said, "Maybe I should start from the beginning. I met your dad on one of his business trips. As you know, he was the operations manager for our company. He was over all of our fifteen offices across the country. He was a pretty important guy. I was just a sales manager in our Houston office. Our office was in charge of setting up a meeting in a hotel ballroom where your dad gave a presentation. Later, I was sitting in the hotel bar when your dad walked up to me and introduced himself. He bought me a drink and we started talking. He seemed like a nice guy, so when he asked me to have dinner with him, I agreed. While we were talking, he told me about his wife dying and he told me about you. He admitted he was lonely, but he assured me he wasn't trying to get me in bed. He said he was just happy to have someone to talk to. He was really sweet, and a real gentleman."

She continued, "A couple of months later, he had business in our Houston office again, and he took me to dinner again. Although we had a nice dinner and nice conversation, he seemed really sad. I decided to take the first step, so I asked him why he didn't try to talk me into going to bed with him. I made it clear that if he asked me, I would spend the night with him. He said he would like that, but he had to explain something to me first. I agreed to go to his hotel room with him, where we had more privacy, and he explained that he had two embarrassing problems. He said he would imagine a woman like me was probably used to being with men who were built like porn stars. He said his cock was only about 5 inches long, and that's if he could get it up. Then he explained that was the second problem he had mentioned. He said he was impotent most of the time, although he could get hard on occasion."

"I explained that I thought he was a nice guy, and I was fond of him. I told him that sex wasn't the most important thing in a relationship. I asked him if he would like to get undressed and go to bed, and he said he would. When I got completely nude, I took his hands and let him rub my tits. Then I let him play with my pussy. I tried my best, but he remained limp. I even tried playing with him, which he seemed to like, but he just couldn't get hard."

I was really surprised to hear that. To tell you the truth, I always had a suspicion that he was having an affair when he was out of town. But I still didn't understand why he was ok with me fucking his fiancé.

"Thanks for telling me that. I'm sorry to hear that dad has a problem like that. But why would you agree to marry him if you knew he couldn't satisfy you sexually? And why on earth would he be ok with me having sex with you?"

She explained, "Well, over several months, he kept making excuses to come to Houston, and we grew close. I would always stay with him in his hotel room, and we had our own way of having sex. I would let him play with my body, and I would play with his dick. Even though it never really got very hard, I was able to make him cum a couple of times. We eventually talked about marriage. The first time he mentioned it, he said he would ask me to marry him if he thought he could please me, but he said, if we were married, he didn't think he would be able to put up with me having an affair. I again told him that sex wasn't the most important thing, but he said he knew I would eventually go looking for someone who could satisfy me in bed. Then one day he said he thought he might have a solution that he would be ok with. He told me about you, and he said he was almost positive you would be able to keep me satisfied. I hate to admit this, but I laughed at him and told him there was no way a 19-year-old kid would be able to keep me satisfied. I admit I was wrong. In fact, you are the best lover I've ever had. Then he talked me into transferring to the main office here in Dallas. He said he would introduce me to you, let me spend some time getting to know you, and if I thought you could keep me happy, then we would go through with the marriage. When he went out of town this time, he told me it would be ok with him if I wanted to seduce you."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers