Fucking My Hot Stepmom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Fuck, Heather. I thought you really liked me, but now I find out I'm just being used as a sex object."

She asked, "You have a problem with that?"

"Fuck, no!"

We both laughed. I still didn't understand how this would work, though. I said, "I'm still confused. So, let's say you guys get married. Even if he's ok with his wife having sex with me, I'm not sure I would feel right about doing that to him. And, like I said, you're a screamer, and I just can't imagine him lying in bed and listening to me giving you orgasms when he knows he can't do it himself. I mean, I don't have a problem fucking you all day, every day, when he's out of town, but I'm not sure I would be comfortable with him in the house."

"Oh, John, you don't give me enough credit. Don't you think I have thought about that? I already found a solution. I bought a high end set of noise-cancelling earphones. It has a remote that will allow him to listen to music CDs, or he can watch TV. He can also tune all sound out so no matter how loud I scream, he won't be able to hear me. Does that set your mind at ease?"

I replied, "Oh, wow! I saw those headphones in the mall. I wanted to buy them so I could watch porn with the sound up without anyone being able to hear it. They were expensive as hell." I paused and thought about it for a minute before continuing, "Yeah, I think that might work. I want to talk to him when he gets home though, to make sure he's 100 percent on board with this arrangement. I don't want to do anything to hurt him."

She said, "Oh, John. You're really sweet and caring. It makes me happy to know you care about your dad's feelings like that. I can assure you he's ok with us. It was his idea, after all, and we have discussed it in detail. But, to satisfy your concerns, we will talk to him when he gets home next week."

Every night after dinner we would watch TV while sitting on the sofa. We would very seldom wear any clothes, and I couldn't resist playing with her tits. That would lead to her playing with my cock, which would lead to her giving me a blowjob, which would lead to me eating her pussy, which would lead to us fucking our brains out until we were exhausted, and then we would go to bed.

* * * * * * * *

The following Friday, my dad called and asked if I could pick him up at the airport at 3:00 pm. I told him I would be glad to. I pulled up outside baggage claim just as he was coming out the door. We chatted on the way home. I asked how his trip had gone, and he said it was good, as well as productive. He asked me if I had gotten to know Heather a little better while he was gone. I think I blushed when I answered, "Yes, we got to know each other really well. She is an intelligent woman and a good conversationalist. I can see why you asked her to marry you."

He smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear that. I was really hoping you two would hit it off. And speaking of marriage, you are going to be my best man, right?"

"Nothing would please me more, Dad." I was thinking, "The bride already knows who the BEST man is," but I didn't say that.

I asked, "When's the wedding anyway?"

"We really haven't set a date yet. I wanted to wait until I knew you two were going to hit it off. I guess we can discuss it this weekend."

I helped Heather in the kitchen making a nice dinner for the three of us. As usual, we had a nice conversation. Dad said the Phoenix office was a mess and he would probably have to make some personnel changes. Then he said, "Heather, John said you two hit it off while I was gone. I was really glad to hear that. He asked me when we were planning to get married, and I told him we had been waiting to make sure you guys would get along. I don't see any reason to wait. Let's look at the calendar and look at dates. Then we need to pick a location and make sure it's available on the dates we pick. I asked John to be my best man. Do you have someone in mind to be your maid of honor?"

Heather answered, "I haven't given it a lot of thought, but I would probably ask my niece, Cindy. She's my sister's daughter." Then she looked at me and said, "I think you will really like her. She's 19, but people say we look like twins. Can I trust you with her? I know there's a tradition where the best man nails the maid of honor on the wedding night."

I looked back and forth from her to my dad and back to her. I said, "I'm shocked, and a little bit offended that you would ask me that. I am the epitomy of virtue."

We all had a laugh, which lightened the mood enough for Heather to start our difficult conversation. "Harry, I want you to know, John was only half kidding when he said that. I had a long talk with him, and I explained our arrangement. I actually had to convince him that it was alright for us to have sex. He said he didn't want to hurt you. When I explained what you had told me, he reluctantly agreed. And as for your concern that I would need someone who could keep me satisfied, I can assure you that he fits the bill. We can keep this in house, and I can't imagine why I would ever need to stray. I am perfectly happy with our arrangement, but I think John may still have some concerns."

I said, "Dad, I want to thank you for allowing me to have sex with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. It is a college student's dream come true. But I just want to be absolutely positive that you are really ok with this. I hope you know I would never do anything to hurt you."

My dad looked like he was going to cry, but he didn't. Instead, he said, "Thank you, son. I can't tell you how much that means to me. That just reinforces my decision to let you become a surrogate husband for Heather, and to give her what I can't. I want to make this perfectly clear. I want to make sure Heather is satisfied, and I want you to be the one to keep her satisfied. I thought about this long and hard, no pun intended, and I'm absolutely sure of my decision. You won't be hurting me. You will be helping me."

Well, that was settled. I was convinced my dad was ok with me fucking his soon to be wife, so if he was happy, I was happy. I couldn't imagine going a week without fucking Heather. I really was addicted to her.

The first night my dad was home, Heather slept with him in his bed. She didn't come in my room, and I hadn't expected her to. The next morning, we had breakfast together and then I went to class. After my classes, I had wrestling practice, I lifted weights, then I took a shower and went home.

When dad and Heather got home, we had dinner, watched TV, and went to bed. Dad and Heather again went to the master bedroom, and I went to my room. I was lying nude on top of my sheets when I heard a light knock, and then Heather came into my room. She was wearing a see-through shorty nightgown which made my dick instantly hard. She smiled and got on my bed where she gave me one of her toe-curling kisses. She said, "Your dad's asleep, but I made sure he was wearing his new headphones. I'll make you a deal. If you eat my pussy, I promise to pay you back with a nice blowjob."

Well, who the hell could pass up a deal like that? I moved down between her legs and started lapping. She was cumming in record time. After she had cum three times and thoroughly soaked my face, she traded places with me and sucked my dick until I had filled her mouth with cum. Of course, she swallowed it all down. After a short rest to catch my breath, I rolled on top of her, and we had a very pleasant, slow fuck. While I was pumping my cock in and out of her, she said, "Guess what?"

I said, "What?"

"I was telling your dad that you were a very good lover, and he never had to worry about me straying. He seemed pleased with that. But then he asked if I thought he might be able to watch sometime."

I actually stopped fucking her and looked into her eyes. I said, "Are you shitting me? It's not enough that he knows I'm fucking his soon-to-be wife, but now he wants to be a cuckold, too?"

"That's what he said. What do you think?"

I resumed my stroking and said, "I don't know. I need to think about that."

Then she said, "Oh, guess what?"

"Heather, I'm not sure I can take any more surprises. I'm trying to concentrate on fucking you."

"You don't have to worry about concentrating too much. You are doing an excellent job."

"Thank you. OK, what's the surprise?"

"I talked to Cindy today. You know, my niece? She agreed to be my maid of honor and she's looking forward to meeting you."

I answered, "That's great. I'm looking forward to meeting her, too."

"I think you'll like her. You're both the same age, and in the same year in college. You should have a lot in common."

I couldn't help myself. I asked, "Oh, really? Is she fucking you, too?"

Heather smiled and answered, "You never know!"

* * * * * * * *

The next few weeks were hectic. Heather and my dad had picked a date and found a venue. Then they agreed to the list of people they would invite. Nothing changed between Heather and me. She still came to my room almost every night and we fucked for hours. My dad seemed happy, and he continued to go out of town on business trips. We fucked a lot more while he was out of town. Oh, and once or twice a month, he would watch us. The first time it happened, I was a little uncomfortable, but as I watched him, he had a big grin on his face as he played with his limp dick. I finally came to the conclusion he really was ok with me fucking his soon-to-be wife.

The week before the wedding, Heather asked me to go to the airport to pick up her niece, Cindy. I argued that she should go with me because I had never met her and wouldn't recognize her. Heather said, "Oh, you'll recognize her. I told you, she looks just like me, only younger."

I parked in the short-term parking garage and went to baggage claim. I watched the people walking to the baggage carousel in search of their luggage, and I spotted a stunning young lady who did, in fact, look just like Heather. She was wearing cut-off jeans shorts and a T-shirt. I walked up behind her, and as she reached for her suitcase, I leaned over and snagged it off the carousel. When she turned around to see who was taking her suitcase, I said, "You must be Cindy. I'm John. I hope Heather told you I was picking you up."

She looked me up and down, and then smiled. "Hi, John. It's nice to meet you. Heather told me to look for an Adonis, but I thought she was kidding. I'm not keeping you from the gym, am I?"

I love a girl with a sense of humor. I chuckled, and said, "No, I already got a couple of hours in this morning." She gave me another big smile before I led her to my car. I have a red Camaro, so when I held the passenger door for her, I got an eye-full of beautiful, smooth thigh as she slid onto her seat.

"I was told to pick you up, but I just realized I don't know where you're staying. Am I supposed to take you to our house, or are you staying in a hotel?"

She said she was staying in the hotel where the wedding was being held, but Heather told her to come to our house to have dinner with us, so I drove her home. As we drove home, we chatted about our lives and school. I couldn't believe it when I discovered she was studying to become a physical therapist, the same as me. I also couldn't believe what a smoking hot body she had. I had a hard on all the way home.

When we got home, I offered her a drink, and we set on the living room sofa, chatting about our interests in the physical therapy field. Heather and my dad came home about twenty minutes later, and we had a nice prime rib dinner.

We were in the living room talking and getting to know each other when Cindy yawned, so I offered to drive her to her hotel. When we arrived, I let her check in and then I carried her suitcase to her room. When we got there, Cindy said, "I'm not sure what they have in the mini bar, but I'm sure I can find something. Why don't you come in for a nightcap?" She opened the door, and I took her suitcase inside. She found the mini-fridge, and when she bent over to see what was inside, I got an instant hard on. That ass was fine!

She said, "There's a small bottle of Jack Daniels, and a vodka, two cans of beer, and two Cokes. What can I offer you?"

I told her I didn't drink, and I wasn't thirsty, but I would like to talk some more to get to know her better. She sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her, so I sat down next to her. She said, "I'm an open book. What would you like to know?"

"Well, since you're going to be my date for the wedding, do you like to dance? Because I'm not a very good dancer."

She smiled and answered, "That's not a problem. I'm sure we can fake it. Everyone will be drunk by then anyway. Now, can I ask you a question?"

I answered, "Of course you can. Like you said, I'm an open book."

"You're not gay, are you?"

"No, I'm definitely not gay. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I've heard that a lot of guys who get into the physical therapy field are gay because it gives them an excuse to handle men's bodies. I don't know if that's true or not, but I was just hoping you weren't gay."

Well, that got my attention. I asked, "Why were you hoping I wasn't gay?"

"Because I've been admiring your body since I first saw you, and I was hoping to get to see more of it."

Without answering, I lifted my T-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. Then I took my shoes off and when I had tossed them over to join my shirt, I dropped my pants. I looked at her with a smile on my face, and said, "Your turn."

She looked me up and down, smiled, and said, "Do you have any place you need to be in the morning?"

"Nope! I don't have any plans."

She took her T-shirt off and said, "Good. We can order breakfast when we wake up."

She shed the rest of her clothes and I dropped my briefs. She smiled and said, "Fuck! I am so glad you're not gay."

She pulled the covers off, and I joined her on the bed. I pulled her to me and gave her a deep tongue kiss. I couldn't believe how much she reminded me of Heather. She not only looked like her, she even kissed like her. We kissed for a while, and I played with her tits. Her nipples had become rock hard. I guided her down on her back, and then I moved down until I could put my head between her legs.

I placed my thumbs on each side of her mound and slid them down until I was able to part her lips. I ran my tongue up her slit from the bottom to the top until I reached her prominent clit. I was lapping her sweet pussy like it was my favorite ice cream. When I started circling her clit with my tongue, she let out a low moan and whispered, "Damn, you're good at eating pussy." When I stuck two fingers in her dripping wet pussy and started sliding them in and out, she started moaning loudly, and then had a huge climax.

She put her hand on the back of my head and said, "As much as I'm enjoying that, I need you to put that big fat cock in me and fuck me. When we go back to your house tomorrow, I want to be walking funny."

My face was covered in her juices when I moved up to lay next to her. When I kissed her, she said, "Ummm, I taste good. Before we are through here tonight, I want to see how you taste, too."

"I'm looking forward to it."

We fucked for an hour before getting up to take care of bathroom needs and drinking a bottle of water to stay hydrated. She kept her promise to suck my cock. I discovered another thing that reminded me of Heather. She was excellent at sucking a dick, and she seemed to really enjoy it.

* * * * * * * *

Even as exhausted as I had been when I finally fell asleep, I woke up at my usual time. I looked over at Cindy lying nude beside me, sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. Her perfect perky breasts were standing up proudly, displaying her prominent hard nipples. I couldn't resist. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth and started gently sucking and licking. After a minute, she stretched and moaned, "Ummm. I could get used to waking up like this every morning."

"It would be my pleasure to wake you up like this every morning. Do you have to go back to Houston? I have a nice, comfy, queen bed that I would love to share with you."

She leaned over and kissed me, and said, "As nice as that sounds, I have to go back home, but not for another week. Let's have some breakfast and put that thought on the back burner for now."

We ordered a large breakfast from room service and chatted about our schoolwork and our future employment plans. I suggested we should open our own physical therapy practice after we graduated, and I told her I also wanted to get certified as a massage therapist and as a personal trainer. I tried to talk her into moving to Dallas and attending UT Southwestern, where we could both earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.

"That's an interesting proposition, but I'll have to think about it. I've lived in Houston my entire life. Moving to Dallas would be a big change. Anyway, we can talk about that later. Besides, we've just met. You haven't had time to learn all of my faults."

After breakfast, we took a shower together and got dressed. Luckily, we were in a luxury hotel, so they had a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste. I found out Cindy had never been to Dallas, but she was a fan of the TV show "Dallas". First, I took her to the Fort Worth Stockyards to watch the cattle drive and to walk around the shops. We had a light lunch, then I took her to the Book Depository to see where JFK had been assassinated. Then I took her to the Southfork Ranch where the TV show "Dallas" had been filmed. She was thrilled. After a full day of sight-seeing, we went back to my house to have dinner with Heather and my dad.

When we sat down at the table, Heather had a big smile on her face, and then she busted out laughing. We were all staring at her like she had gone crazy. I couldn't take it anymore, so I asked, "What's so funny?"

She controlled her laughing enough to reply, "I told you that you would like Cindy. I guess I was right since you're both still wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday!"

My dad chuckled, and said, "Cindy, I raised my son to be a gentleman. I hope he has been treating you with respect."

She answered, "Oh, yes sir. He has been a perfect gentleman. He took me to dinner last night, and today he took me to several tourist spots. I really enjoyed it. I have never been to Dallas before."

Heather had stopped laughing but still had a big smile on her face. She said, "I hope you don't have any plans for tomorrow. Cindy, because we have to go get you fitted for your dress, and John, you and your dad need to get fitted for your tuxedos."

I said, "Yeah, we need to do that sort of early. I have a wrestling match at 6:00 in the evening."

Cindy said, "Ooohhh! Can we come watch?"

After dinner, I took Cindy back to her hotel. I won't say that we fucked like animals, because we took our time and had slow, passionate sex. As much as I wanted to fuck her all night long, I told her I had to go home to sleep in my bed because I needed my energy for the wrestling match. She said she understood and then she shyly asked, "Would you mind if I came to your match tomorrow?"

"Of course not. I would love that. The only problem is, I won't be able to get away from school to come pick you up. When I get home, I'll ask Heather to come pick you up.

I easily won my match, and our team also won. I went to the locker room to take a shower and get dressed, and then walked out to meet my dad, Heather, and Cindy. When Cindy saw me, she ran to me, threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. I was a little embarrassed because I didn't want my teammates bugging me about who my new girlfriend was. Heather had a big smile on her face. She said, "Do we need to plan for a double wedding?"

I answered, "Hah, hah. Very funny."