Fucking My Hot Stepmom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked at Cindy and said, "Not that I wouldn't marry you in a heartbeat, but I would like to finish college first."

She punched me in the arm and said, "I know that, you big goof. I'm nowhere near being ready for marriage."

Then dad said, "I've booked us a table at the country club for dinner. I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

* * * * * * * *

The wedding day finally arrived. Heather made an absolutely gorgeous bride, and dad looked happier than I had ever seen him. When all the festivities were over, I drove dad and Heather to the airport for their honeymoon trip to Aruba. I then drove Cindy back to our house where I made sure to uphold the tradition of the Best Man fucking the Bride's Maid. Of course, we had already taken care of that the first time I met her. We had a nice slow fuck in my bed. I got up to go take a piss, and when I came back to bed, Cindy was crying. I wiped the tears from her face with my thumbs, then I kissed her and asked, "Hey, what's the matter? Did I do something to make you upset?"

"Yes, you did. You made me fall in love with you. I hope I don't upset you by telling you that, but I really am in love with you. We have only known each other for a week, but I truly believe you are the love of my life. I don't want to go home. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know I'm being silly, but that's just the way I feel."

"Cindy, I feel the same way. Can you believe we've only known each other for a week? I feel like you are the woman I'm meant to be with. I'm not sure how a long-distance relationship would work, but if that's what you want, I'm willing to give it a try. But I'm really hoping you'll consider moving here and going to school with me. We have plenty of room here and I know Heather and my dad would have no problem letting you live with us."

She said she wanted to finish her first semester, and then she would think about it. She said she would have to talk it over with her mom. I said, "You talk to your mom, and I'll have Heather call her when she gets home. I think she can convince her sister to let you come live with us. I'm sure she will convince her that we have a truly platonic relationship."

We made love to each other until way after midnight. I got up the next morning and made a pot of coffee. I didn't feel like making breakfast, so I suggested we have a couple of cups of coffee, and then go to a café that served a really good breakfast. I had to return dad's and my tuxedos, and we had to return Cindy's dress. I asked if there was anything she would like to do, but she said she just wanted to go back to the house and relax. She was leaving the next day, so we stopped by the hotel to get her suitcase and to check out.

The next day, I took her to the airport. It broke my heart to see her crying, but I think I convinced her that I would make sure that we would see each other again soon. I told her I loved her with all my heart, and she said she felt the same way. I think watching her leave was the hardest thing I have ever done.

When dad and Heather returned, they fell back into their normal routine of going to work, coming home to dinner, watching TV, then going to bed. The first night back, Heather got me alone and said, "John, it was obvious that you fell hard for my niece, and it seems she feels the same way about you. Don't think I'm being insensitive, but I have to ask you, will you still be able to tend to my needs, or do you not want to cheat on Cindy?"

"Heather, I think I told you that first time, I'm addicted to you. I don't think I can ever stop fucking you, but I do love Cindy. I need you to do us a favor. Cindy said she would like to transfer to my school next semester and live here with us. Can you call your sister and convince her to have Cindy move in with us?"

Heather said she didn't mind talking to her sister, and she thought she would probably be able to convince her, but she asked, "What will happen to our arrangement if Cindy moves in with us. I assume she will sleep in your room."

"Yeah, I was actually thinking about that. If she moves in, I think you and I will have to have a talk with her and explain our arrangement. Cindy is really cool and open-minded about sex. I think we will be able to convince her to let us continue. And don't worry, I have enough stamina to take care of both of you. Who knows, maybe she will want to join us sometime."

* * * * * * * *

I don't want this to be the end of the story. I hope you would like to hear more about their relationships. Will Heather be able to convince her sister to let Cindy come live with them? Will John and Cindy eventually start their own physical therapy business? Will they eventually get married? Since John's dad lets him fuck his wife while he watches, will he want to watch John while he fucks Heather? In case you didn't know, John had wanted to become a physical therapist, personal trainer, and massage therapist, so he could meet beautiful women and fuck them. What will happen if Cindy is working with him? Will she let him fuck other women? Will she join him when he fucks Heather? If Cindy moves to Dallas, will her mom decide to move, too? Since she looks like her sister and daughter, and she's divorced, will she want in on the action, too? Can John handle fucking three women on a regular basis? So many questions and possibilities for future chapters. Rest assured, this is not the end.