All Comments on 'Fucking My Mother's Best Friend Ch. 01'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question

What was the point of creating a title from his POV but writing the story from hers? That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This has potential.

Mature. Cheating. Innocent boy.

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anatomy

"I checked his balls, and they felt so full of cum ..."

I guess any doctor, even female ones, know that the volume of cum, is not stored in the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bob is a sexy young man

He is on the rugby team, and a well-built, muscled young man. Put some chest hair on that muscular chest!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Aunt joy is what every virgin needs.

So many boys have that special older woman they pine for. Extra special when it comes to fruition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FMBF

Blue balls as this rugger claimed, is the pwrst premise for getting laid. Shy is shy, but claiming an infection and she never addresses THAT is just pure horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious

Not sure if it’s supposed to be, but this story had me howling. His balls are full of testosterone? She’s on the verge of an organ? Thanks for the laffs!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Title is wrong

The story is told from the woman's POV, so it should be Fucking my Best Friend's Son.

Why is hubby working in London full time. She should just move to London.

In this universe Saturdays obviously do not exist, or it takes about 18 hours to drive between home and the airport.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Get an Editor

Simple mistakes must be avoided. As a reader, any mistake will take me 'out' of your story and that is not good for you. Just a few of the mistakes I spotted:

Carol, was a widow too - Alex, my husband

I was on the edge of an organ

then I came and went

He replied, "I would like that." - This should be: "I would like that," he replied. – This makes the line flow.

I write this in hope it helps your future output. Feel free to comment on my work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Are you a robot?

Short sharp sentences that try dismally to form a story but fail.

People have already pointed out your shortcomings so I won't dwell on them.

I'm amazed people must have marked the story so high.

It just shows that some morons will like anything.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mis-used words, poor syntax, inane narration of conversations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous