All Comments on 'Fucking My Mother's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Time to stop reading

You ruined this by getting his mom involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You need to continue this story with at least 1 more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I felt five powerful squires. It was fantastic.

I can see how having 5 guys in bed? Or is it 5 guys in your body?

At the very least get a dictation program.

Typo's are one thing, but a typo that destroys the effect of the entire sentence or paragraph isn't really a typo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Difficult to understand

Why do so many British writers have such difficulty with "then" and "than"?

Then vs. Than: What’s the Difference? - Writing Explained

https://writingexplained.org/then-vs-than-differenc

These two words are very close in their appearance, but than vs. then have very different uses. Then is commonly used to express a sense of time or what comes next or used to be. Than is used to form comparisons between two things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Checkout the link

you cannot stimulate the G-spot via anal intercourse.

https://relationships.onehowto.com/article/how-to-stimulate-the-g-spot-2089.html

you'll notice this is not a true link as I did not end it with a "return" key. To use it, copy and paste to a new browser and the use as normal. I did not want anyone using Literotica's bandwidth to access another site.

you would rip the rectum wall trying to reach it. Not all penises can stimulate the G-spot via the vaginal canal.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your writing is too perfunctory. Look it up. Your punctuation is atrocious. You have a serious need for a competent proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous