Fucking My Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all talked for a while and took some shots until so many people had shown up that it was standing room only.

People were drinking, dancing and having so much fun it was intoxicating.

Cassie, Emma, Linden, and I ended up all dancing like drunk idiots to some trashy pop song.

"Come here Fal," Declan said as he grabbed my hand and twirled me into him.

"Hey Dec," I giggled.

"You look incredible tonight," he complimented as I slid my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips.

"You look pretty good yourself," I flirted. Alcohol definitely brought out my more flirtatious and slightly idiotic side.

"I really like this dress," he said as his hands caressed my bare skin through the tears around my hips. His fingers grazed the edges of my lace panties and I shivered in delight.

"I may be drunk, but not drunk enough to let you cop a feel Declan Deveraux," I teased.

"Well that can be fixed," he smirked.

"You are so bad," I giggled.

Declan was about to respond with what I'm sure was deviant when Linden interrupted us.

"Come on losers we're playing suck and blow," she said dragging us over to the couches. I was plopped down right next to Logan with Declan sitting on my other side.

"Dude what are we in high school again," Declan said rolling his eyes as Linden handed Wyatt the playing card.

"Oh quit being a douche Declan," Linden said right before receiving the card from Nathan. From Linden it went to Aidan, a girl who I think was named Zoey and so on with the card only falling a couple times until it was Logan's turn. We all had a pretty good buzz going at that point so I couldn't be sure if it was on accident or on purpose, but as I leaned in to take the card from Logan it fell. Instead of the playing card my lips met his and instead of pulling back he deepened the kiss making me gasp in surprise and pleasure. We broke apart and the group of us laughed as we all took another drink. I pretended my blushing red skin was from my beer and not from what had just occurred.

"Jack ass totally stole my move," Declan whispered in my ear letting his lips graze my lobe.

"Oh whatever," I laughed rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey that's what this game is made for," Declan smirked.

We managed to make it through the rest of the game with only a few more make out sessions mostly done by the couples. By the end of it we were all properly drunk and Declan and Logan had both started to get a little handsy.

I didn't mind it was kind of thrilling, but the logical part of my mind knew it was a very bad idea to do anything with either of them.

Linden however saved the day by pulling me along with the other girls to the kitchen.

"Hydrate ladies or you will regret it in the morning," Linden said passing out water bottles.

"Thank you, I desperately needed this," I said cracking the lid and gulping down half the bottle.

"Does Logan have you parched?" Emma teased.

"Oh shut up," I laughed.

"You are way off it is totally Declan," Cassie laughed.

"Those boys are acting so ridiculous," Linden said shaking her head.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about," I lied playing dumb.

"Oh please they both are acting like complete horn dogs," Linden rolled her eyes.

"No kidding, you have got them practically panting after you," Emma laughed.

"Good luck with those two," Linden chuckled, "they do not give up when they see something they want."

"I'm totally Team Declan... just saying," Cassie joked.

"What's wrong with my brother huh?" Linden laughed.

"Do you really want to have Fal hook up with your bro and have to hear that shit all the time?" Cassie countered.

"I'm Team Dec too," Linden gagged.

"You guys are seriously ridiculous," I laughed.

The four of us joked around for a little while longer until the party died down and everyone started heading home. By the time the girls and their guys had left Linden had already disappeared with Nathan leaving me alone with Declan and Logan. The three of us ended up in the living room talking shit and playing Mario Kart.

"Dude she is kicking your ass Dec," Logan taunted as I neared the finish line.

"Hey I am drunk and completely uncoordinated at the moment," Declan defended himself.

"Quit making excuses for me making you my bitch," I taunted as character did a little victory dance.

"You're so mean, I want a rematch tomorrow," Declan said tossing his controller to Logan and standing up.

"You hitting the sack man?" Logan asked restarting the game.

"Yeah, goodnight guys," Declan yawned.

"Night," I called after him as he climbed the staircase.

"Alright Princess you ready to get your ass kicked?" Logan teased.

"Yeah okay Logan, you completely suck at this game," I laughed.

"I was just going easy on you, I can totally kick your ass."

"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" I smirked.

"Hell yeah Princess what's the stakes?" he grinned.

"Twenty bucks?" I laughed saying the first thing that came to mind.

"Nah we should play for clothes," he smirked.

"What do you mean?" I said skeptically.

"I mean if you win I lose a piece of clothing ... and if I win then you do," he said a little too happy with himself.

"Yeah right," I laughed.

"What you scared Fallon? I thought you were unbeatable?" he taunted.

"I am so not scared... you're on," I giggled pressing start.

"Cheater," he laughed as my car raced ahead of his.

By round six Logan had lost his socks, pants, and shirt and I had lost my shoes, tights, and my bra.

"You sure you want to keep playing you don't have much left to lose," I said smirking at his boxers.

"Oh I am damn sure this is the tiebreaker and it is totally for the dress," he said waggling his brows.

"You are such a perve," I giggled.

"You like it," he smirked.

"Shut up and let's play," I laughed.

"Oh look who is already in the lead," he chuckled as his character inched ahead of mine.

"Don't get cocky Calloway," I said nudging him playfully with my shoulder.

"I'm not being cocky, I'm being a winner," he said as his little character zoomed over the finish line.

"Shit," I laughed setting down my controller.

"I told you I would kick your ass," he smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever don't be a bad winner," I said pouting just a bit.

"Fine, but you have to quit stalling," he said hungrily eyeing my dress.

"So impatient," I tsked as I stood. I slowly pulled the dress over my head inch by inch, shivering as I felt the cool air on my naked flesh.

"Come here," Logan said pulling me into his arms.

"Logan," I murmured as his lips captured mine and his hands roamed my body.

"You are so incredibly sexy," he growled as I pulled him down onto the couch. The weight of his body on mine and him pressing between my thighs was almost too much to handle.

"I want you," I moaned as his lips trailed down my neck to my breasts.

I wrapped my legs around him as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Condom," he groaned blindly feeling around on the ground for his jeans.

"It's okay," I moaned pulling him inside me unable to wait any longer

"Fuck," he growled burying his face in the crook of my neck as he began thrusting inside me.

"Logan," I moaned as he moved faster while his lips teased my nipples. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling hard causing him to hiss.

"You're so fucking sexy," he groaned grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head.

Being restrained only added to my pleasure as I thrust my hips to meet his. I could feel him deep inside me and I was quickly coming undone beneath him.

"Harder Logan," I moaned as I neared my orgasm.

He grunted thrusting his hips to meet mine in a fast rhythm that quickly sent me over the edge.

"Fuck," I whimpered as my body rode out the most intense orgasm of my life.

Logan cursed before spilling himself inside me and I moaned at the feeling of his cum inside me.

We lay there for a while silently before falling asleep tangled up in each other.

I woke the next morning alone with Logan's shirt on barely covering me. I figured Logan must have gone out for his morning run so I took it upon myself to pick up the mess of clothes we had left strewn about last night.

Still clad in only his shirt I ventured into the kitchen for some breakfast.

I was struggling to grab plates from the shelf when I felt him come up behind me.

"Mmm good morning," I giggled grinding my ass against his crotch.

I felt him instantly harden and decided to take things a step further.

I grabbed his hand and placed it between my thighs hoping he'd catch on to what I wanted.

"Mmm that feels so good," I moaned as he slid two fingers inside me.

I had to brace myself against the counter as he pushed up the shirt I was wearing and freed his cock.

His finger were swiftly replaced by his cock in one hard thrust that had me gasping from the intense pleasure of it.

"Fuck you're so tight baby," Declan purred in my ear.

"Declan?" I yelped as he continued to thrust inside me.

"Your breasts are incredible too," he groaned grabbing them roughly.

My body reacted by clenching tighter around him and I fought the urge to moan.

This was so wrong I couldn't have sex with Declan hours after having sex with Logan.

"Declan we can't," I pleaded as he began pounded my pussy harder. I was so close to cumming, but I knew I had to put a stop to this.

Declan pulled out of me and turned me around to face him. He grabbed me by the hips and placed me up on the counter pushing himself between my thighs before I could stop him.

"Tell me your pussy isn't wet and wanting and I'll stop right now," he growled placing the tip of his cock at my entrance.

"Declan," I sighed ready to tell him no.

He took that as my acceptance however and thrust hard inside me. He grabbed my hips to hold me up as he crushed his mouth to mine.

His kiss was intense and as he pounded inside me the dual sensations almost made me forget my predicament.

"Harder," I moaned against his lips as I neared my orgasm.

When I came I gripped the edge of the counter as his thrusts became frenzied.

"Oh yes Declan, fuck," I whimpered as my body was wracked with the most intense orgasm of my life.

He followed closely behind me thrusting deep inside me before giving me his hot load.

That his how Logan found us breathless, satiated, and with Declan's cum dripping from my pussy.

12