Fucking My Sex Starved Mother

Story Info
Fucking and breeding my mom.
1.9k words
4.23
169.2k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Dear Readers...

This story is my first attempt at Erotic Story Writing, and the first story I intended to publish. I have tried my best to rework and compile it well and made the reading as enjoyable as possible. I hope you will give me the benefit of being a beginner here.

The story is set in India.

I had just returned home for summer vacation. I was 18 then. My family consists of my mom, dad, and me. My mom is a housewife and dad is a typical office guy. He rarely returns home on time or just stays over at the staff quarters in his office.

My mom is the sweetest person in the world. She is about 5' tall, sightly chubby, making her look even cuter, she usually wears a saree and exposes her hip like most women of her age.

One summer night, my father came home with his office friend, they both were drunk. So I was told to sleep with my mother as we had only 2 bedrooms. My dad and his friend slept in my room. So, I get in bed with my mom in my shorts and a T-shirt. I usually sleep naked down as it is comfortable but that night I could not. This was not the first time I slept with my mom in the same bed, but it was the first time I saw her wearing a saree while sleeping. I never had any sexual feelings towards my mom. But that night was different, the thought of sleeping beside a woman in a saree made me hard. I think my mom noticed that as she slid into the bed. I was embarrassed and I turned to the other side. Soon, I fell asleep.

I woke up to something moving inside my shorts. I lay still, acted like I was sleeping. I could feel my mother's warm breath on my neck and shoulders. She was playing with my dick. I was very hard. My breathing got heavier and my mom picked up on it.

She panicked and pulled her hand out as I turned towards her.

"What happened, mom?" I pretended as if I didn't know what happened.

"No...Nothing, ju-just go back to sleep..." mom was nervous and I could see guilt in her eyes.

"Tell me, mom??" I quizzed my mom.

"It's nothing, Prasad. Just go back to sleep... I don't really want anything." she replied after a while. My mom, Geeta, was 39 at the time, and I was sure she wanted something very special from me. I caressed her temples, "The thing you were doing in there, are you sure about that?"

There was no reply for a moment, and the silence was deafening.

"Your dad has stopped having sex with me as he is always at the office, and when he comes home he is either too tired or is drunk. So I thought..." she spoons me.

"I thought maybe you could..." she slid her hands inside my pants.

I didn't need any more hints. I grabbed her boobs and played with them.

"Yes! Play with my tits."

My mom wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. We looked at each other for a few seconds then she pulled herself up to me and kissed me. It wasn't a fast, mom/son kiss. It was a full-on lip connected, tongues touching, spit swapping kiss. There we were laying on the bed, hugging and kissing like two lovers. Mom was breathing heavy and moaning. I slowly removed her blouse to reveal one of the most beautiful pairs of boobs I have ever seen. I started pinching and twisting her nipples, then when our kiss broke off I moved my mouth and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it. "Oh, yes! suck my nipple. Make my titties feel good!"

Mom was squirming around and I had both my hands on her ass holding her up while I attacked her nipples.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking me. Moving between kissing moms lips and sucking her nipples the only sounds we made were moans of pleasure.

I noticed as I was sucking and biting Moms nipple that her legs were spreading open wide. I was really enjoying the feeling of mom stroking my cock and I let my hand slide down her stomach towards her pussy. My fingers brushed Moms pussy hair and as they did I felt Mom squeeze my cock harder and the speed that she was stroking me increased. Her legs parted even more as I began rubbing my fingers over her pussy. I felt the wetness of her pussy as my finger slipped just a little bit into her. Mom let out a moan and kissed me harder.

My fingers explored the folds of her pussy. She was very wet and slippery and I began to slide a finger into her. Moms moans increased along with the speed she was stroking my cock. It felt incredible and my hips started thrusting involuntarily in response to her hand motions. Soon I had two fingers twisting in and out of Moms pussy and I was working them in and out at the same speed she was jacking my cock. Mom threw her head back and was moaning "Yes, fuck! That feels so good! So good!"

I took a nipple in my mouth and was sucking hard when her hips started bucking.

Mom groaned and I could feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers as she came hard. I kept finger fucking mom as she had her orgasm.

I felt my orgasm approaching, "Mom I'm going to cum"

"Not yet sweetie" she stopped jerking me and held my penis tightly as to stop me from cumming in her hands.

Mom was laying on her back with the biggest smile on her face when she looked at me and we started kissing again. We parted our mouths and looked into each other's eyes.

"Mmmmm that was wonderful," she said.

"Glad you liked it mom"

She quickly gets up on her knees and undresses. It was the first time I was seeing my mom fully naked. She was stunning. Totally naked her tits swayed as she moved.

"Holy shit! Yes! Mom, you're beautiful!"

Mom was shaking her tits and feeling them, twisting the nipples.

"Let's see you show something now", mom turned on the night lamp.

My eyes immediately went towards her nipples, they were hard as rocks. Mom was having a big smile on her face as I scanned her beautiful body. "Alright", I got up and removed my clothes as well.

Mom started scanning my body, it felt amazing to know that someone appreciates the way you look. I quickly locked the door and returned to my beautiful mom. We both kissed again while her hands trickled on my nipples. Suddenly, mom pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

We hugged and kissed, neither of us said a word for a long time. It was like we could tell what the other was thinking. Just holding and kissing each other was words enough.

A little while later Mom sat on me just short of my cock. I put my hands on her ass and she started rubbing her pussy against my throbbing cock.

"Should we try and see if this fits inside me?"

"I would love to fuck you Mom"

Mom reached between us and took hold of my cock and guided it towards the entrance to her pussy. She slowly lowered her cunt onto my throbbing cock. I could feel how slippery and tight her pussy was as my cock inched slowly into her. My cock impaling my own mothers pussy. I wanted to savour the moment. Her pussy was burning with heat, it gripped my cock and felt so good I was afraid I wouldn't last very long. I slowly started thrusting in and out of Moms pussy.

Mom moaned out, "oh my god that feels sooo good. Fuck me and don't ever stop."

We fucked like a cowgirl for a while. Slow and easy pounds. Mom had her arms on my chest and I held her ass.

"Yes fuck my pussy. Oooo It feels sooooo good. Fuck mommies pussy"

"ooooh so deep!"

We fucked and kissed and enjoyed our first coupling. After a bit, mom got up and laid on the bed beside me.

"I need some good hard fucking so just... come from the top."

She laid there in the dim nightlight with sweat droplets glistening on her forehead and chest. She spread her legs wide as I started to kneel down between them.

"Fuck me, son. Fuck your mommies pussy. Fill me up with your cum."

As I guided my cock into her dripping slit I looked at mom and how she was smiling up at me. I was speechless. I couldn't think of any words to say. I just pushed my cock into her waiting pussy in one long stroke till I was buried all the way into her hot wet cunt.

I leaned over her and kissed her deeply as I started to fuck her. Mom was thrusting her pussy back at me, matching the rhythm of my thrusts. I positioned myself more upright and grabbed Moms's hips. This allowed me to hold her tight and fuck into her with full strokes, fucking her hard and fast.

Mom was moaning and saying "Don't stop! Don't stop!" over and over. "oooooh Prasad! I'm gonna cum!"

I felt her pussy clamp even tighter as she squealed out" "Yes Fuck Me! Go harder!"

Her back arched and her head rolled back as she climaxed. My cock was being sucked by her pussy. Clamping down hard and it seemed to be pulling me deeper. I couldn't hold back any longer and felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching.

"I'm gonna cum Mom!"

"Yes! Fill me up! Fuck me! Oh, God! Fuck Me and cum inside my pussy!!"

My cock exploded shooting what felt like buckets of cum into moms pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her, her nails digging into my skin. My cock pumped and pumped cum into moms pussy. I fucked harder and deeper till I couldn't go any more and collapsed on top of mom.

We lay there sweating and breathing heavily.

I rolled off to the side and let my cock slip out of Mom. We laid there beside each other, eyes closed, regaining our composure. We held each other's hands like it was our first night together. Mom crossed her legs to prevent any cum spilling out and staining the bedsheets.

I was too tired to continue further so we cleaned up and put on our clothes. I wished we could sleep naked but dad was there. So we cuddled and slept.

The next morning my mom was wearing a saree with nothing underneath. When I woke up my dad had already left and my mom was having her breakfast. We spent the morning kissing and playing with each other. Later we went inside and had something to eat then spent the rest of the day sucking and eating and fucking each other.

BTW, we have a kid now. Prachi, my daughter, um, well my sister. And my dad thinks she is his daughter (technically true but she is also his granddaughter.)