Fucking My Sister after 40 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blonde hair was parted at the side. It reminded me of how she used to wear it when we were teens. She had on a short red dress with spaghetti straps that exposed her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. It looked great on her, especially the form fitting center of the dress that showed off Rachels still feminine hourglass shape. Her high heeled red flip flops finished the summer look perfectly.

The skirt of the dress was mid-thigh, and she had bare legs that you could tell were just shaved. I struggled not to get aroused again. She still had great thighs and calves. Even the red nail polish on her toes was flawless.

I stared at her for a minute trying to figure out why she looked so incredibly sexy when it hit me. She was wearing makeup! There was subtle blue eyeliner and mascara. Her eyebrows had been tweezed and she was wearing clear shiny lip gloss.

"Oh Wow," I said as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't start," she said with a smile on her face.

We walked down to Chalmers street to take in one of the oldest parts of the city. Chalmers featured a cobblestone road, and it always made me imagine what times must have been like back then. I had always heard that ladies who wore red shoes in this part of town were available as "companions." I looked down at Rachels red shoes and wished it was the 1800's.

Rachel and I had a good walk and eventually made it to Tommy Condon's for dinner. It was good to have proper Irish food for a change. I had been watching my weight lately, so this was a real treat. We sat overlooking the street that was bristling with activity.

"It's a stunning City," Rachel said.

"I agree," I replied, "and you fit right in."

"You don't have to try and make me feel better all the time Dec, I've always known I'm not really that pretty." she said.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Pretty much every man I've ever dated including the one married" she replied. Her eyes looked sad after she said it.

"Insecure, fucking cowards," I muttered, trying to keep it under my breath.

"It's ok Dec, I'm 42 now, I know what the reality is," she said, trying to force a smile.

"You're beautiful Rachel," I told her, "Those men lied to you so you so they could control you."

"Tell me that after again after you've seen me naked," she joked.

I looked right into her eyes. "You're beautiful Rachel," I said confidently.

Her eyebrows raised and she was just about to reply when the waitress came to take our drink order.

"What can I get for the lady?" she asked.

Rachel looked at me, then down at the drink menu. "Red wine," she said, "you should bring me a big glass of red wine."

"And for the gentleman?" she paused.

"Better bring us the bottle of wine," I told the waitress, "We might need it."

The waitress went away to get out drinks and Rachel leaned in whispering "When did you see me naked?" She looked both ways afterward to make sure nobody was listening.

"This morning when you went for your shower," I quietly said back.

"Do you have a camera in there? what's wrong with you?" she said under her breath.

"I was dropping off your purse and saw you in the mirror," I muttered, "I wasn't spying on you."

The waitress brought our bottle of wine and we both sat back quickly like we had been caught talking in class. She left the bottle and 2 glasses. We both sat there silently as I poured 2 big glasses of wine. I pushed one in front of Rachel and waited for her to talk.

She leaned forward again, checking left and right before whispering, "How much did you see?"

I wasn't sure what to answer so I stayed quiet for a moment.

Rachel looked me in the eyes and mouthed, "Everything?". Gesturing to her body.

I gave a subtle nod to confirm what I had seen. Rachel grabbed her wine glass with both hands and took a big sip. I picked up my glass and took a sip of mine. I could see the wheels turning in her head and I had no idea what she was thinking. After a moment she leaned in again. I leaned in to join her.

"How long were you watching me?" she whispered.

"It was only ten minutes or so," I whispered back.

"10 minutes!" she said loudly, a few people turned to look at our table.

We both sat there frozen until everyone went back to their drinks or dinner. The waitress reappeared and asked for our order. Rachel looked at me and asked if we could get the order to go. I could see she was uncomfortable so I agreed.

I asked the waitress what the special was and ordered 2 so we wouldn't have to wait long. Before you knew it, we were walking home with our dinner. Neither one of us said a word the whole way.

When we got home, I unpacked the food while Rachel headed up to her bedroom. It was Irish mac n cheese, so I set both containers on the coffee table with spoons. The waitress had taken pity on us and thrown the rest of the wine in the bag, so I poured 2 glasses and set them on the table. I was worried that Rachel was seething mad at me

It took a while, but she eventually came back downstairs. She was wearing one of the old business shirts I left in her closet as a nightgown. She sat on the sofa and took a sip of wine, "hope you don't mind me borrowing this, it was in my room," she said.

"You're welcome to keep it if you like," I told her,

We both started eating our dinner. It was so quiet you could actually hear boats on the river going by. I wanted to break the ice, so I started.

"You, ok?" I asked.

"Still processing," she said, "Let start with explaining why you think the men in my life kept telling me I wasn't pretty?"

"It's something many insecure men do to keep their woman feeling just as insecure and lucky to have a male partner. They also think it makes their woman more willing to please him and ignore the bad stuff he does," I told her.

"She will try harder? Like giving him a blowjob even though she would rather have regular sex?" she said dejectedly.

"If she's only doing it because she's afraid he will leave her and she feels she's not sexy enough to get another man then yes," I said, "That's how he controls her."

"You fucking men make me sick!" she said disgustedly.

"What did I do? I'm always telling you how beautiful you are," I asked. I took a big gulp of my wine.

"Are you kidding me? You saw me naked and stood there watching for 10 minutes! Why would you do that?" she said, the frustration in her voice was clear.

"Rachel, I found your purse in the kitchen and brought it with me when I went to my room to change. I knocked on your door and when you didn't answer I opened the door to put it inside. It was an accident that I saw you changing in the bathroom mirror. I didn't plan anything, it just happened." I told her.

"But you didn't look away or just drop the purse and leave." she said.

"You're right, I should have just left, I made a mistake," I replied.

"What were you doing for those 10 minutes? laughing at me?" Tears were forming in her eyes.

"If you really want the truth, I think you're an absolutely beautiful woman and I selfishly enjoyed admiring every inch of your body in that mirror for those 10 minutes. It was so enjoyable I got a huge erection just from looking at you.

I stood in your bedroom like a teenage boy stroking my cock until I became terrified that you might catch. Then I ran and hid in my room. Trust me, I wasn't laughing," I told her.

Rachel had a look of complete shock on her face. We both drank more wine and the room fell silent again. She reached for her dinner and started to eat again while I poured more wine. I grabbed my dinner and took a few mouthfuls. Neither one of us knew what to say next.

We both ate for about 15 minutes when Rachel said, "What are the silk ropes in the closet of my bedroom for?"

I was going to make something up, but I decided not to keep any more secrets from Rachel. "Some women enjoy being tied up when they have sex," I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"It lowers their inhibitions, and they become submissive to their partner who makes make all the sexual decisions." I replied.

"Like a sex slave, very charming," she said.

"Actually, it's about complete trust so you can safely submit to someone. Maybe you do become a sex slave, but only because you trust someone enough to let them tie you up. People usually know their partner really wants to be their sex slave, but they can't enjoy it until the choice is taken away from them. It's not only the woman who can enjoy being tied up." I replied.

"It's not about force then?" she questioned.

"Forcing someone to do something is usually done from a place of anger, greed or the need to dominate. Willfully submitting to someone is based on trust and love. You won't understand it until you trust someone enough to try it." I told her, "That's when you find out if it's really for you or not."

She took another sip of wine and thought about what I told her. "Maybe I will try it someday." she smiled.

"I could show you," I replied playfully.

"You're my brother Dec, never gonna happen," she laughed.

"So keep your clothes on." I told her.

She both drank more wine while she considered what I was offering.

"You want to tie me up with my clothes on?" she confirmed, "Why?"

"So, you can see what it's like to give away control." I replied.

"How do I know you won't do something I don't want you to?" she asked.

"If you say stop, I'll stop." I told her.

She paused and had more wine. I drank some more too and smiled at her as she thought about it. She smiled back.

"Did you really get aroused just from looking at me?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, I did," I said.

"Do you Daddy swear?" she asked.

I paused for a moment. Daddy swear was a big deal. When our father passed away 20 years ago Rachel and I swore we would look after each other. Every time we needed to know the other one was telling the absolute truth we would call "Daddy swear." Rachel knew my answer had to be honest.

"Daddy swear," I replied.

I think she was a little surprised by my answer. I thought she was going to say yes to going upstairs when she asked, "If I say no, will you be disappointed in me?"

I thought about my answer, "If you're not curious and willing to try this then we shouldn't do it. I can't imagine being disappointed about something you didn't feel in your heart."

"And all I have to do is say stop," she asked.

"Yes, but there is no restarting. Once you say stop, we can't go back. Stop breaks the spell of submission and it's not fair to either one of us to try and get it back." I replied.

Rachel picked up her glass and the wine bottle and headed up to her bedroom, "Follow me up so I don't change my mind," she said as she went up the stairs.

I grabbed my glass and followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and asked, "How does this work."

I took the wine bottle from her and topped up her glass. Then told her to lean back against the headrest and put her feet up and relax. I dimmed the lights a bit and put on some soft music.

Rachel did what she was told and moved so she was against the headboard. I grabbed a pillow out of the closet and lifted her feet to put them on it. "That's a good start," she said as she slowly sipped her wine.

I got the silk ropes from the closet and sorted them so 4 very silky ones were chosen, and I laid them across her feet. "Soft enough?" I asked her.

"Yes, they will do," she said like a queen at court.

HEER

I took a bag out of the closet and opened it on the floor. I took out a small warming plate and plugged it in beside the bed then took out a container of spiced vanilla massage oil and set it on top of the warmer to take the chill off of it.

"Oh am I getting a massage?" Rachel asked.

"Only if the oil is the right temperature and too your liking," I told her.

I also took out a long feather and placed it beside her on the bed. Lastly took out a short whip and put it on the end table. "What is that for?" she asked.

"Sometimes a little pain can increase your pleasure." I told her.

"We will see about that thing," she said, still sipping her wine.

I left everything else I might want inside the bag. I asked Rachel to slide down the bed and I put the first rope around the footboard. I tied the other end to her ankle, it was snug but she didn't complain. Then I did the same with the other ankle.

"Time to drink up beautiful," I told her.

She looked at me and for the first time didn't tell me I was wrong. She took a big sip of wine and laid back. I tied her left wrist to the headboard and then the right.

"Do you want me to adjust anything?" I asked her.

"I would like a pillow under my head," she said.

I put a pillow behind her head and lowered the lights just a bit more. I could still see her but the room felt much more relaxing. I reached for the massage oil and it was nicely warmed. I rubbed it on my hands and moved to the end of the bed. Kneeling on the floor I started to rub one of her feet.

"Oh my god that's good," she said as I added more oil and worked the arch of her foot and in-between her toes.

Her oil on her skin had a nice shiny glow in the light as I worked. I rubbed deeply into the arch, carefully watching her expression to see how hard I should press. The vanilla spice scent filled the air and I felt Rachel relax even further. I continued to rub her foot, alternating between firm and gentle. I watched her expression and felt the tension disappearing as she fell deeper and deeper into a calm state.

I moved up to her ankle next and used the same care to rub all around it and flex her foot upward to help her stretch it out. The gentle piano music in the background creating a wash of calm over the room. Rachel let out a deep sigh and I moved farther up her leg to the calf. I gave it a firm squeeze and added more oil so could slide around easily. I loved the shape of it and how her freshly shaved leg felt in my hands.

I stayed on her calf muscle for a while, using a butterfly motion with my fingers on the bottom to really release it and let it recover before moving up to the knee. I rubbed her knee from behind to start before running my hand over the top. Sometimes I let my hand slide up her thigh to see if there was any resistance. Once I had done it 3 or 4 times I moved up her leg to the fleshy part of the thigh.

It felt wonderfully naughty to be rubbing her leg this way and my cock began to stir. I knew I'd have to take off my jeans for comfort if I got any harder, so I tried not to think about it. My hands were now touching the bottom of the dress shirt she had on so I pushed it up a little but it was caught under her legs.

I undid the bottom button of the shirt, Rachel asked, "What are you doing?"

"I don't want massage oil to get on it?" I told her.

She didn't answer right away so I undid another 2 buttons quickly. "Dec, I think that's enough." she said.

With the bottom three buttons undone I could see her pink panties clearly and the way they gently cupped her pussy. The material was sticking to her and I knew she was getting a bit aroused. My cock started to get hard looking at her, so I unbuttoned my jeans and undid my zipper.

"Dec," Rachel said.

"I'm just getting comfortable Rachel, not taking them off," I told her.

I felt so much better once my cock was free to get really hard. My underwear was stretched badly but it wasn't obvious with the lights dimmed. I started to rub her thigh and hip. For the first few minutes I kept away from her inner thigh completely but Rachel was quietly moaning from the massage, so I slid one hand inside her thigh by her knee and kept slowly moving it up with each squeeze, until it was only and inch from her pussy.

Her shirt was in my way again so I undid another two buttons and exposed her panties completely. I quickly and went back to rubbing her thigh.

"That's too much Dec," she said as she embraced my hands rubbing her thigh with a moan.

"Rachel you are still completely covered," I said quietly as I kept rubbing and adding oil to keep her warm and contented.

I worked on her thigh for another 5 minutes as my hand slowly inched toward her her pussy again. Once I was close enough, I let my hand gently bump against it as I rubbed the crease of her leg. She was getting aroused now and I could see wetness on her panties. I pressed my hand harder into her pussy and she pulled away slightly.

"You shouldn't be touching me there Dec," she said softly.

"Ok, Ill do the other leg," I said to her as I intentionally ran my hand firmly across the lips of her pussy, it was so warm and sensual I let out a very quiet "wow," before moving to her other foot to start the massage again. She arched her back and moaned but didn't say a word.

As I started massaging her other foot, her hips had started subtly grinding in the air, searching to be touched again. I took my time with her other foot and ankle. The room was getting warmer and as I moved to her calf, I stopped to pull down my jeans. I could see Rachel watching and I told her, "If it's ok, Ill leave my underwear on."

She kept watching as I stepped out of my jeans. It was impossible not to notice my hard cock pressing out in my underwear and creating an obvious bulge. I wasn't exactly well hung at 7 inches but it was easy to see I was very aroused.

I went back to massaging her calf. Rachel seemed tense for a moment but quickly relaxed again. I worked my way up to her knee to her thigh. Again I concentrated on her hip and leg before wandering my hand inside her thigh. I could feel her gently grinding the air in anticipation as I let my hand intentionally brush against her moist pussy.

She didn't pull away so I continued to brush my hand on her most intimate parts as I massaged her inner thigh and crease of her leg. She started gently moaning and I held my hand still so she could grind against it. I felt her deep wetness. She was clearly trying to reach orgasm and her deep satisfying scent filled the air.

I didn't want to let her get there so easily, so took my hands off her pussy.

"Time to do your stomach," I whispered.

I moved to the end of the bed then crawled between her legs. While sitting on my heels I lifted her legs slightly. Luckily I had left enough slack in the leg ropes to raise her knees a bit so I could slide under hers. I added oil to my hands and rubbed both of her thighs at once. Rachel started gently grinding her cotton covered pussy into the air again.

Her scent was getting stronger and I loved how she smelled. It was strong and sweet at the same time. I looked up at her. I never expected to get this far, and saw she was looking back at me. I whispered "you truly are amazing," as I teased her pussy with my thumb. She moaned and closed her eyes.

I used my other hand to start massaging her stomach. The shirt was in the way again so I stopped and leaned forward to reach for the buttons when my underwear covered hardness pressed directly against her pussy. It was a very intense feeling and Rachel spasmed a bit when it happened.

She didn't object, so I leaned forward for the buttons again and started undoing them as with my hardness pressed against her.

She moaned, "That is so unfair Dec, you know how longs its been for me."

I started undoing the buttons of her shirt while I gently pressed my hardness deeper into the cotton covering her pussy. I was leaking precum now and it was on her underwear. Just seeing it made me throb and leak even more.

I started undoing last few buttons on her shirt. Rachel tried to move her arms to stop me but she couldn't move, I felt her try again. "Dec," she said "you undo them all, I'm not wearing any." Before she could finish I opened the shirt and revealed her beautiful breasts.

"God you're body is stunning," I said out loud as I pushed the shirt away.