Fucking My Sister after 40 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dec, I'm not sure I want to do this," she replied.

I started massaging her stomach and between her ample breasts.

"You can end this anytime you like," I whispered as I intentionally rubbed my hard cock up and down on her panty covered crotch.

She didn't answer.

I reached for the feather and used it to brush against her hard nipples. Her back arched and she let out a wonderful pleasing moan.

"Oh Fuck," she said as her body twitched from the tickle of the feather.

I leaned down and licked the tip of one of her nipples and she pulled hard against her restraints. "More Dec, don't tease it," she pleaded.

I took the whole nipple in my mouth and she let out a deep primal sound like a wounded animal. She was grinding her pussy against my cock as hard as she could. I reached down and pulled it out of my underwear and held it firmly right against her cotton covered clit. She rubbed frantically and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

Just as she was about to go over the edge I stopped touching her and got off the bed. "Don't stop now, you can't leave me like this," she pleaded.

I stood up and took off my underwear. My hard cock was on full display, her eyes opened wide when she saw it. I reached in the bag and pulled out a pair of scissors.

I crawled back between her legs and got cut through one of the hips off her panties.

"Oh Dec, you can't fuck me, it's not right." she pleaded.

I cut the other hip off and pulled down the material, exposing her swollen wet pussy. Her clit was huge and glistening. I ran my hard cock between her pussy lips until the head was rubbing right on it.

"It's not right," she moaned as her hips began to grind her clit against the head of my cock.

She was so wet and swollen, the warm juice of her flowed all over me. I lowered my cock with my had and placed it at her opening.

"We can't," she said, "We can't."

I pressed the head inside her. She moaned loudly, "Oh my god It's so hard," she said. She was tipping her pelvis to take more of me.

The view of her lying there with the head of my cock inside her and her skin glowing in the light was just too much. I leaned right over her so my face could be close to hers. Looking into her eyes I could see she was a bit scared, I was too.

I whispered in her ear, "Please forgive me."

Then I plunged my whole cock inside her until my aching balls were resting against her pussy lips. Her legs shook as her body wrapped around mine and squeezed hard on my hard cock. I started fucking her with long solid strokes, feeling my balls slapping into her soaked pussy.

I could feel her tightening, she cried out "I can't control it."

"Good, now you know how I feel," and told her, and I started thrusting even harder inside her.

She pulled on her restraints, "Rub my clit, touch my clit" she yelled.

I leaned back and watched my cock slide in and out of her. She was pulling on her restraints hard. I reached down and touched her clit with my thumb. The reaction was instant. She started to orgasm so hard I thought she was being electrocuted.

Her face went a bright red as her legs shook uncontrollably. I felt the warm flush of her cum trickle onto my cock. She yelled out "Fuck yes," as the second flush of cum escaped from her pussy.

She yelled "More, more, more," and I thrust myself into her like an 18 year old getting pussy for the first time.

"Yes, oh god Yes," she growled. I had stopped rubbing her pussy but another large gush of cum flowed out of her and past my cock. I was now slamming my cock onto her and her final flush of cum was so violent, it forced my cock out of her as she sprayed her cum on the sheets.

Her chest heaved with big breaths and I admired her breasts as they rose and fell with the glistening sweat off her skin in the dim light. Once she caught her breath she looked at me and smiled, "Did you cum?" she asked.

"Not yet," I replied."

"Oh god, did I do something wrong?" She asked

"You did everything right, you were spectacular." I told her.

"Then why didn't you cum?" she asked seriously.

"I want to make sure your needs are met and completely satisfied before I look after my own. I don't want to cum quickly and miss out on the best part of this. Finally being part of you." I replied.

She relaxed on the bed, "untie me Dec," she said emotionally.

I was worried it might end this way but I was so glad it had happened. I got up and without a word I untied all the ropes and put them back in the closet. Rachel watched from the bed as I started collecting my things and started putting them away one by one. It wasn't until I got to the whip that Rachel spoke.

"Don't put that away yet," she said.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"I want to know how it feels," she said.

"But I thought you didn't want to continue," I told her.

"Did you hear me say the S word?," she said firmly.

"No, but I already untied you," I replied.

"Yes, you did, now I'd like to call the shots for a while." she said confidently.

She got off the bed and told me to lie down on it. She straddled me and rubbed her pussy against my semi hard. I looked up at her. Her blonde hair flowing over one shoulder and her breasts were right above my face. The nipples teasing me as they swayed with her grinding motion.

She had no idea how sexy she was.

It only took a minute before I was hard again. She reached down and slid it inside her. "That's so much better," she said

She sat back and forced all of me inside her and I felt her squeezing me with her pussy. "God you feel good," I told her.

"I've always wanted to know how it felt to be on top," she said sensually.

I watched her above me, wondering how she had made it to her 40's without riding anyone. I reached up with my hands and gently massaged her breasts. She moaned and I felt her getting wetter inside. Once I had her nipples between my fingers I gently squeezed them. She made an erotic "Yes," sound as I squeezed gently and I felt her cum a little bit.

"God it's such and intense feeling to ride a rock hard cock," she said.

She explored different angles with me inside her. Her arousal growing with every thrust and squeeze. I could tell she was trying to orgasm. Rachel reached for the whip and handed it to me. "Show me how this works," she asked.

I ran it up her thigh, she shivered. "Is it going to hurt," she asked.

"It will hurt as much as you want it too," I whispered, while I moved the whip up and ran it over her nipples.

"Touch my clit with it," she asked as she opened her legs wider to give me access.

I ran it up and down her glistening pearl and she shivered with anticipation. I felt her squeezing my cock as hard as she could with her pussy and a small trickle of warm fluid began to leak out of her.

SNAP.

The sound of the whip hitting her ass filled the room. Her body shook in pleasure as the pain passed through her.

She leaned back and reached down between her legs so she could touch her clit. "Again," she ordered.

SNAP. This one was slightly harder and I heard her cry out. The shaking got more intense and she was riding me much harder. It was obvious she was losing control.

"Again," she shouted. I cracked the whip on her ass cheek and held it there so she could feel the burn. Her shaking turned into a full body spasm and she rose up on my cock as cum splashed out of her all over my stomach.

She slammed herself back down on me and I felt her orgasm again. Her body tried to push me out but I was too deep and she growled as her cum was forced around the throbbing cock inside her.

"Cum in me, cum in me," she repeated over and over as she rode me as hard as she could. I had done everything I could to resist her but this was just too much.

I lunged upward and drove my cock as deep as I could. The first rush of cum was so large I felt some of it leak out of her from the force of the spray.

She shook again as more cum gushed out of her before she fell forward onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her still as I pumped more and more cum deep inside her. I lost count of how many times my cock spasmed and emptied. It's felt like I was marking her as mine in some privative ritual of permanently scenting her with my semen.

Her head has buried in my neck and I could her her gently moan as each pulse of mine slowly got weaker.

There stayed there together for a long time. Neither one wanting to break the bond our bodies had created.

When she finally looked up again I saw tears in her eyes and I assumed the realization that she had sex with her brother was hitting her.

"Rachel, are you ok?" I asked, "We didn't do anything wrong you know, were adults and we just got carried away,"

She snuggled her head back into my neck and I heard her gently weeping. I just held her without saying a word.

Once she stopped, she slowly got off of me. My spent, semi soft cock slid out of her and the bond between us was broken. She grabbed a bathrobe from the hooks on the wall, put it on, and sat on the bed beside me.

I didn't know what to say. Rachel grabbed the bottle of wine and filled both our glasses. I sat up against the headboard and she handed one of the glasses to me.

"Thank you," she said, "I think this was the best night of my life."

I was stunned by what she said but I felt the same way. It was the most satisfying intimate sex I'd ever had.

"No one has ever made me feel this way Rachel, I'm glad it was special for you too," you could hear the relief in my voice.

"Why we're you crying at the end," I asked her, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you did everything right, it's just the first time anyone has ever done that for me," she said.

"I tried to last longer but I couldn't resist you anymore. You are so beautiful and the things you were saying we so sensual, I lost all control." I told her.

"I've never felt a man lose control before," she said.

"Oh I'm sure Wes must have lost control at some point," I said encouragingly.

"No, never inside me," she said quietly.

I paused to try and understand what she had just told me.

"But I thought Wes was the only man you ever had intercourse with?" I said sounding confused.

"He was until tonight," Rachel said softly, "But he never came in me, he always pulled out and used his hand to finish himself."

"So I'm the first man to ever cum, inside you?" I asked.

"Yes and if you can believe it, the first man I've ever cum for," she added.

"I'm sorry that made you sad," I said. I felt awful for her.

Rachel laughed at me, "I wasn't sad you big moron, I was feeling grateful that you found a way to show me how it feels when someone actually makes love to you." She smiled through her still wet eyes as she said it.

"If you'll let me I'll make love to you every night you're here," I told her.

Rachel drank the last of wine in her cup.

"Take me downstairs and feed me more wine while you tell me what other sexual secrets I don't know about. If you can make me feel this good again tomorrow I'd like you to make love to me again." She said.

"I would love to talk about tomorrow," I said with a big smile. "Has anyone ever kissed and licked you here?" I pointed between her legs.

"No, Wes wasn't into that," she said disappointingly.

"You're going to want to trim the hair a bit if you want to feel everything you should tomorrow." I joked.

"I've never trimmed it close or shaved it, maybe you should show me" she said back very sensually.

"We better go downstairs and get some wine," I said "we have a lots to talk about."