Fucking My Sister after 40 Years

Story Info
My sister got a divorce and I got her pussy.
21.3k words
4.64
50.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. If you enjoy it, please take a moment to comment or score. You can also click my username to access my catalogue of stories.

I always wondered how long it would be before my sister got a divorce. I mean I don't want to say, "What's wrong with this picture?" but the guy she was marrying was so gay I thought he should have been wearing a dress too.

Personally, I don't care what letter of the community you fall under, just make sure it's compatible with your partner's letter when the bedroom door closes. Life is too short to pretend your life away, just to keep your parents from knowing who you really are.

My sister Rachel found all this out the hard way. Married at 30 and now separated, soon to be divorced at 42. 12 years of utter frustration had finally come to an end. I knew she was taking it hard when she called me from the airport to let me know she wanted to stay with me in Charleston. She didn't ask me, she just came. Rachel had a habit of doing things without thinking it through.

Luckily, she picked a Delta flight that was able to land at Charleston Airport. She's one of those people who don't realize some airports are military and domestic. This means having the public wandering around aimlessly isn't allowed. I figured that would be a problem for her.

I waited forever for her to pass through security with her bags. When she appeared at the arrivals gate, I finally got a good look at her, and it wasn't pretty.

She was wearing green sweatpants and worn out brown ugg boots. Her red 3/4 length jacket had seen better days and the black top underneath had thin white horizontal lines on it. I thought she looked like one of Santa's elves.

She is reasonably short at 5'4 and the stress of the breakup had caused her to lose a lot of weight. It looked to me like she was down to a size 5 or 6. Her blonde hair was hanging straight down and parted in the middle, a style that was way too old for her. Overall, it appeared like she had given up on her appearance and I could see the strain in her blue eyes as she got close to me.

It was hard to see a woman who was once compared to Charlize Theron looking this way. I always had a little brother crush on her, especially in my teens when my overactive sex drive was fully aware of how sexy she was. I hid my shock the best I could. "Hello beautiful," I called as she approached me.

"I'm anything but," she replied. She set her bags down and gave me a big hug.

"What's with all the army people?" she asked way too loudly.

"Were kinda on an air base right now," I told her.

"Why would Delta share their airport with the army?" she asked.

"Delta is just that nice I guess," I replied with a chuckle.

I wasn't going to try to explain it to her. I could tell she just needed to get home, relax and have a glass of wine. We loaded her bags into my pickup and headed for my condo on the water. I had a great place on Lockwood drive that overlooked the Ashley River and Rachel had never seen it.

"Since when are you a pickup guy?" She asked.

"Chicks dig trucks," I told her. "It was a happy to be single again present I gave myself last year."

I had never been married but I had been in a long-term relationship with my former girlfriend Gail. It lasted almost 7 years, the longest relationship of my life.

Gail turned 40 and for some reason she wanted to get married. I said no, and before you know it all her stuff was moved out of my condo. I did miss her, especially the regular sex, she was 3 or 4 times a week gal right up to the end.

"How's it going in the chick department?" Rachel asked.

"The department is in the middle of a reorg," I chuckled, "My dates usually tell me I put too much emphasis on sex, and they want to take it slower."

"Are they right?" Rachel asked.

"Maybe," I responded, "but I would like to know early if a lady is sexually compatible with me before I spend a ton of time getting to know her better. I'm not getting any younger you know."

"Sounds a bit shallow there Dec," she laughed.

My real name is Declan but everyone calls me Dec."

"Life is short Rachel," I told her, "If good sex isn't a priority for the lady, I'm pretty sure she isn't the one for me.

"I haven't had sex with anyone for over 5 years," Rachel replied. "I guess I wouldn't make the cut in your world."

I laughed out loud, "5 years? Who woman goes 5 years without getting some male attention?"

"You'd be surprised Dec, every gay woman in the world goes longer than 5 years without it," she replied.

"Without a man maybe, but they still want their needs met just like everyone else." I said with a smile.

"Well, I do own a vibrator with a very long cord if that makes you feel better," she said with a big grin.

"Surprisingly it does make me feel better," I laughed.

I changed our conversation to the wonderful City of Charleston. The thought of her using a vibrator was so erotic to me. I knew it was wrong to think about my sister that way, but I started getting an erection the moment she said it. The thought of her grinding her pussy against the luckiest vibrator in the world made me ache inside.

I started describing the city, and what we were going to see and do while she was here. The aching slowly subsided as the conversation changed, before long we made it home.

Rachel's eyes lit up as we got to the condo. "You live here?" she said excitedly.

We went up the first set of stairs carrying her bags and I opened the door. The view made her gasp. Across from the door was a huge modern living room with a long, tall bank of sliding doors that overlooked the river and the old part of Charleston.

She went right to the glass to get a better look. "This is nuts," she said, "You look at this every day?"

"Yes, I was lucky enough to buy here before it was built," I told her. "It turned out better than I imagined."

We both stood there watching the sailboats and cruise ships navigating the river when I noticed tears in her eyes. I gave her a hug and we just stayed there for a long time looking out at the water.

"Why didn't I see it coming?" she asked me.

"See what coming?" I answered.

"Wes was gay!" She said exasperatedly, "no he IS gay. I married a gay man. Why didn't I see it?" she repeated.

"I thought you knew he was kinda gay or bi maybe," I replied, "I assumed you were comfortable with it, or him, or whatever."

I wasn't helping the conversation and I knew it.

"Kinda gay?" she said emotionally, "What the fuck is a kinda gay?"

"You know, kinda," I paused and shrugged before saying, "gay."

Rachel looked like she wanted to kill me and shouted at the sky, "I married a gay man!"

She started to laugh at herself. "That's right everyone, he liked men so much he married me!" Her laughter and tears became uncontrollable.

I was worried she was having a mental meltdown. Not knowing what else to do I shouted at the sky, "And she hasn't been laid in 5 years!"

She looked at me like I was from the moon and quickly grabbed my arm. "Don't say that out loud, I'll never get laid again." she said quietly as her laughter started to fade and she was serious again.

"Let's order some dinner and see how many bottles of wine we can destroy," I told her with a smile.

She looked at me like she was still a bit lost. "I'd love that," she said, "You order, and I'll get unpacked."

"Great, the bedrooms are on the top floor, yours is the one on the right. Need a hand with your bags?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "I need to get used to doing things for myself again." She headed back to the front door and got her things.

40 minutes later there was a knock on the door and a big bag of Thai food was filling the room with its spicy aroma. The Pad Thai, Kai Jeow and Tom Saap all looked delicious. I grabbed a nice Merlot to enjoy while we ate. I laid it all out on the island in the kitchen so we could sit beside each other and enjoy the view.

Rachel was upstairs for a long time before she came down. She was wearing a long T-shirt with bare well-tanned legs. She had no makeup on, and her blonde hair was pulled back, it gave her a nice girl next door look. It reminded me of the way she dressed for bed as a teen, and I was happy to see a bit of the old Rachel again.

"This looks and smells amazing!" she said as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

I poured a glass of wine and handed it to her. "To new beginnings!" I said.

"New beginnings!" she said. We clinked our glasses and sipped our wine.

The wine felt warm going down and had a great smoky finish to it. We sat down and enjoyed our food while watching the sun go down over the river. The conversation was light and focused on the condo complex and how to get around town easily.

After we finished eating and cleaned away the plates, we took the bottle of wine and moved into the living room. The sun had gone down completely and the lights off Old Town were shimmering in the water. It was very relaxing to watch the boats pass while we sipped our drinks.

I refilled both our glasses and put on some quiet music. The white L shaped couch faced the water and Rachel sat on one section, while I sat on the other. You could see the tension in her body was starting to melt away from the effect of the wine on her.

As she relaxed and leaned back her T-shirt rode up enough that I could see she was wearing bright pink panties. It felt weird to be looking at them, but every man seems to have a built-in radar for these things.

I smiled to myself because every other woman who sat on that couch and showed me her panties eventually was taking them off for me. Seeing the plump lips of her pussy cradled in that thin pink material make me start to ache again.

I snapped out of it quickly and changed my angle slightly so I wouldn't be tempted to look anymore, playfully telling myself in my head to stop being such a fucking pervert.

After the second glass of wine was gone, Rachel started to talk about Wes. I poured the last drops of our bottle into her glass and grabbed another one from the kitchen. The two glasses she had already were making her a bit tipsy and she opened up some more to me.

"Wes used to take me to gay bars, did you know that?" she asked me.

"No, I don't think it ever came up," I replied with a bit of a chuckle.

"I wasn't good enough for him, that's really what the problem with our marriage was," she said, sounding defeated.

"Not good enough?" I told her, "You were devoted to him, you're gorgeous, and you enjoy sex. At least you do with your vibrator. Any straight man would be grateful to be with you!" I said firmly.

"You're my brother, of course you're gonna tell me that," she said sadly looking down at herself.

"Really Rachel," I said. "Was he good in bed? Was he a good fuck?"

The harshness of the question seemed to snap Rachel out of her pity party. She looked at me quite seriously.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"When he was fucking you, was he good? Did he take his time? Could he make you orgasm?" I asked bluntly.

Rachel looked at me like she was offended. Then she stared at the water for a long time. I thought she was pissed at me for asking. Eventually she looked back at me.

"He was alright," she said.

"Alright? Sex should be way better than just alright," I told her

"Not everyone is like you Dec," she said "Some of us don't need to orgasm like a porn star every time."

"I'm surprised you orgasmed at all." I said flippantly.

"Fuck you," she said "why are you reminding about the things I couldn't do for him? It doesn't help." She took a big sip of wine.

"He couldn't make you cum?" I asked her with surprise.

"He told me it was too hard for him to try and make me cum and be able to concentrate on what he was doing." she said.

"Too hard? How fast do you orgasm when you masturbate?" I asked her.

"I am not having this conversation with my brother!" she said firmly. "It's just too weird."

"Marrying a gay guy and not having sex for 5 years is weirder," I said with a bit of a laugh.

"It's not fucking funny!" She yelled at me. She was getting very upset.

I felt terrible for joking about it knowing she was really hurt. I looked her in the eyes, "Listen, I'm sorry Rachel, I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm sorry I didn't realize how much it hurt you."

Rachel paused; she could tell the apology was sincere.

"It's still pretty raw," she said thoughtfully, "thank you for understanding."

"Should we get an early night?" I asked her.

"Can we at least finish our wine before we turn in?" she asked.

"We can do anything you want," I said with a half-smile.

Rachel relaxed and she moved down the sofa until her back was against the arm. She was facing me now and had one foot up on the sofa with her knee bent. Her pink panties were clearly visible again.

I tried not to look but her pussy was right under there, and I knew I shouldn't be so turned on by seeing panties, but I was.

"Why did you want to know how fast I can orgasm when I masturbate," Rachel asked me shyly.

The question caught me off guard. I decided at that moment that I needed to be truthful with her. No more joking.

"I wanted to prove a point about Wes," I replied.

"What point was that?" she asked.

"You orgasm every time you masturbate, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, if you need to hear me say it, I orgasm every time I masturbate. it's kind of the point Dec." she said a tiny bit exasperated.

"It is easy to orgasm? If you only have 5 minutes, can you get there?"

"This is so weird," Rachel said. "Yes, I can orgasm fast when I need too."

"So, your body works perfectly. The problem wasn't you at all, it was Wes. He couldn't find 5 minutes to satisfy you." I told her.

"But I must be difficult to satisfy!" she said.

"You can cum in as little as 5 minutes Rachel, you are super easy to satisfy." I said firmly.

She took another sip of wine. I could see her mind was busy processing the conversation we just had.

"Was he able to cum?" I asked her.

"He did in the beginning," she replied quickly. I was surprised how open she was.

"When did he stop cumming then?" I questioned.

Rachel sighed deeply, "After the first few times always had trouble staying hard, I thought I just wasn't sexy enough for him. He came less and less often over the years. Then about 5 years ago we stopped having sex all together." she replied.

"He was attracted to men Rachel, that's why he was going soft, no wonder you never could orgasm with him." I said.

"He would start off really hard but it never lasted, then I would end up in tears. We just stopped trying after a while." she said dejectedly.

"He should have been honest with you Rachel. He's the one to blame, not you. You tried your best, but in the end. he was gay." I told her.

"I wish he wasn't gay," she said," I loved him, he was the first man I ever had sex with."

"You had boyfriends before you got married, you must have had sex with them." I asked.

"I did but never intercourse. I didn't have much confidence in my body back then and the guys I dated were happy with blowjobs, it's pretty sad really," she said.

I was blown away to hear her backstory, how could my sister be over 40 and only ever fucked one guy. A gay guy. I clearly needed more wine.

I poured myself a half glass and Rachel held out her glass for me to top up.

"I'll bet your sex life isn't the disaster mine is. What is sex like for you?" she asked.

"It depends," I replied, "There are many different kinds of sex and I get different kinds of pleasure depending on what I'm doing."

"I don't understand," she replied, "sex is sex,"

"Umm, not for everyone it isn't." "First date sex is usually pretty tame but the excitement of someone new is very enticing. It's much different than a woman walking into the room with a whip in her hand that she intends to use on you. Then there's the woman who wants to be tied up and dominated. That's as much mental sex as it is physical sex."

"You've done all that?" She asked.

"Yes, I've been a bit adventurous over the years." I replied.

"Do you like one kind more than the others?" she questioned.

"Forbidden fruit is always hardest to resist." I replied with a grin.

"What is forbidden fruit?" she asked,

"You know, sex with a married woman, your friend's wife or the office hottie. Basically, any women you absolutely shouldn't have sex with. " I replied.

She caught me looking at her panties as I spoke and pulled her t-shirt down. "Dec, I'm your sister, not the office hottie."

I was a bit embarrassed, but I tried to explain. "Rachel, can I ask you if you saw me naked in my bedroom walking around would you have a good look?" I asked her.

"Maybe for a second," she said,

"What if you knew for sure I couldn't tell you were watching me, would you watch for longer.

"Probably, but you're still my brother so it would be kinda weird." she replied.

"Then you know exactly how I feel. I know I shouldn't be looking at your panties. It's very weird because you are my sister, but I can't stop myself because you are so crazy friggin sexy to look at." I laughed.

Rachel became a bit shy and even blushed a little. We both took a sip of wine and looked out into the night sky.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" she asked, "You can be honest with me."

"I think you're very sexy, but you've lost your confidence because of Wes. Once you let that go you will bounce back," I told her.

"But I need to know how you know I'm sexy?" She asked.

"I've been getting aroused just by looking at you in your sexy pink underwear for the past 2 hours, do you need more convincing than that?" I laughed.

"At least someone notices my underwear," she said as she got up off the sofa.

"I'm exhausted and I want to go to bed, we should continue this conversation tomorrow, you are giving me lots to think about." She turned and headed up the stairs.

I put away the glasses and the bottle before making sure the doors were locked and the lights were all out. It took a few minutes before I headed up the stairs.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I could hear a loud buzzing coming from Rachels room. At first, I thought it was an electric toothbrush. I went and brushed my own teeth, then jumped into bed. I could still hear the buzzing and thought she really likes her teeth clean. Then I heard her moan.

It didn't take long and there was another moan, followed by "Ummm, Ummm." I smiled to myself as I listened to my sister masturbating loudly in the next room.

I pictured her huge, corded vibrator grinding away on her pussy. The "Ummm's" got louder and switched to "Right there," before there was a deep growling sound followed by a peaceful "Mmmmm."

I loved that she had gone to bed early so she could look after herself. There was hope for her yet. I briefly considered rubbing one out myself, but the wine was doing its work and I was sleepy. You can rub out 2 tomorrow, I told myself as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to find Rachel in the kitchen making breakfast. She had on tight black yoga pants and a sports bra that left no question as to where and how large her nipples were. Her breasts looked as firm as a 25-year-olds.

"Wow, someone's a hottie today," I said as I walked into the kitchen area.

"Whatever," she replied, "Want some eggs?"

"Sure, what's the occasion?" I asked.

"I've decided to work on me again," she said, "Do the things I enjoy, like running. Today I'm starting with a 3-mile jog."

"I like the sound of that," I told her, "What has you so motivated?"

"You were right last night, none of this is my fault. I should have gotten out sooner, but I can't change that. From now on I'm only gonna do the things I really enjoy." she said confidently.