Fucking My Sister-in-law

Story Info
A heatwave in Paris leads to an immemorable moment.
2.2k words
4.49
38k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewdq
andrewdq
12 Followers

My wife Jen has four terribly good-looking sisters, but I guess one of them stands out, Shannon. Their ancestors are Japanese, on her dad's side, and among them, it was Shannon who kept those Asian facial traits. Shannon is the fourth sister, and she now lives in Paris as she's doing a master's degree there.

I had the opportunity to visit France last summer. I went to Lyon to do a short summer course, and once I finished, I decided to visit my gorgeous sister-in-law. Shannon lives in a small studio apartment near the Eiffel Tower. We had talked about meeting once I was done with this course, and she had told me that despite her place being tiny, I was very welcome to stay there.

My summer course ended, and I took a fast train to travel to Paris. I arrived in the French capital, and Shannon was waiting for me at the train station. She looked amazing. A light green summer dress revealed her curves, and her deep cleavage exposed part of her medium-sized breasts. We said hello and hugged. It was great to see her again.

We immediately went to her place to leave my bag. The apartment was really small as she had already described it. It was just one space with a mini kitchen and a door where you could find a bathroom. She just had a small couch and a twin bed. She told me she had been trying to get an inflatable mattress, but most of her friends were gone and the others didn't have any mattresses. That meant she and I had to share her bed in the meantime.

That first day, she showed me around. Paris is a beautiful city, and I really enjoyed what I saw. The only problem was the heat. It was really hot at that moment. That first night we slept together, and apart from her turning and tossing the whole night, nothing significant happened. The next day she told me it had been hard to sleep because it was really hot. What happens in Paris is that it's really hard to find air-conditioned buildings, especially if they are old.

The second day was so cool since I got to visit the most significant landmarks in the city. We walked a lot that day, and we arrived home late at night. Once again, the night was super-hot. It seemed that there was a heatwave, and it was scorching, even at night.

Shannon complained about not being able to sleep due to the temperature. She told me she was not used to sleeping with clothes, which made her feel hotter. She was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts. I suggested that she slept without her t-shirt, and I told her I would not look at her at all. She hesitated but ended up taking off her t-shirt. Well, I guessed she did. I couldn't see anything since her place was very dark.

It seemed that she could sleep better because I didn't feel her move so much during the night. The next day I woke up early, like at 6:30, as I just couldn't continue sleeping. I turned around because I was feeling very uncomfortable, and as I finished my movement, my eyes were fixed on Shannon and her beautiful round boobs, which were uncovered. They were so gorgeous I just couldn't take my eyes off them. She looked so fine, sleeping there half-naked, so innocent. I felt like touching her tits, licking them, devouring them, but I had to behave myself.

I stared at her and her amazing boobs for about two hours until she started to move and finally woke up. I pretended to be sleeping, and I heard how she put on her t-shirt and got up. She went to the bathroom, and when she came back, I pretended to be waking up. We said hello, and she told me she had slept so much better.

That morning, we went sightseeing again. I was amazed by the beauty of the city, and I must admit Shannon and I were having a really good time, talking, laughing, sharing that moment together. In the afternoon, we went back to her place and decided to rest for a while since we were going to a club that night.

The evening came and we started to get ready. I put on some light clothes, some linen pants, and a nice shirt while Shannon put on a stunning patterned dress that revealed part of her wonderful boobs.

We had dinner in the center of Paris and then went to the disco. The place was packed with people who seemed to be having a great time. We had some drinks, danced, and enjoyed ourselves. Finally, we went back to her place at around 2 am.

When we got there, she told me she was not sleepy at all and asked me if I wanted some wine. I accepted as I didn't want to go to bed either, and she brought a bottle of red wine and two glasses. We had a toast and tasted the wine. It was so intense and so good. "I'm so hot again. I had never experienced such a summer here in Paris," she confessed.

"I know. It's boiling."

"I wish I could just walk naked around the place."

"Ha-ha! Well, you can do it if you want. I mean, last night you slept without clothes. There isn't any problem with that."

We were both a little drunk, so we laughed and laughed.

"I'm not going to take off my clothes in front of you. Plus, it's not fair that it's just me the one who would be naked," said Shannon.

I laughed and stared at her beautiful face.

"Well, so don't complain."

"I'm going to keep on complaining. It's freaking hot, don't you see?" she said while she showed me her big angelical smile.

We had another sip. I looked at her forehead and noticed she was sweating a little bit.

"Jeez, I can't stand it. I need to buy a fan. If you weren't here, I would be lying naked on my bed," Shannon said.

"Seriously, you can take off your clothes. Let's just pretend we're at one of those beaches where girls go topless," I suggested.

"If I take off my clothes, you have to do it too," said Shannon while she laughed.

I guess, under other circumstances, I would not have played along. It was so simple; she was my wife's sister. But I guess the whole situation made us lose our inhibitions. There we were, a little drunk, it was hot, and we were in Paris, the city of love.

"Okay, you start," I proposed.

"No way!"

"You are the one who is suffering from this terrible heat."

"Um... Okay," said Shannon. Her hands unbuttoned the top back part of her dress, and immediately she pulled it up and took it off. She was wearing sexy dark underwear.

"Your turn," she commanded.

I took off my shirt very slowly.

"Some more," she said.

"Sorry, but it's your turn. I'm wearing two more things, just like you."

She put her arms on her back, unfastened her bra, and dropped it on the floor. Her bare breasts looked amazing.

"Your turn," she exclaimed.

I unzipped my pants and took them off. Now we were both wearing just our underwear.

She took off her panties immediately and made a gesture inviting me to remove my boxers. And so, I did it. She took a look at my dick, and immediately turned her head, grabbed her glass of wine and held it in the air so that I grabbed mine too. I lifted my glass and said, "cheers". She lay on the bed and so I did.

"Here we are in our own personal beach," she said in a sexy tone of voice. I nodded. "It feels weird to be here lying naked by your side," said Shannon.

"I know. Blame it on the heatwave."

She laughed and caressed my arm. I began to breathe rapidly, and she did too. I put my right hand on her side and caressed it. It felt so soft. She moved one of her hands and caressed my chest and my belly. Then, it went down my leg. My dick started to grow in no time. I kept on caressing her until we lost control and started to make out.

Her lips were so sweet and soft. She kissed very well, better than Jen, my wife. I kept on caressing her side, her arms, her belly, and her neck. Then, my hands moved along her back. I hugged her while we kissed. I felt her skin. I moved my hands all along her spine. I went a little bit south, then north, and then all the way down until my hands found her curvy ass. I played with it for a little while and then aimed at her beautiful boobs. I grabbed them, felt them, explored them. Having them in my hand felt so good.

I stopped kissing her to have a taste of them. I licked her breasts and tasted her nipples. They were big and stiff. I kept on playing with them, and some seconds later I felt her hand touching my cock. She caressed it and explored it as well. Then, she got hold of the tip and rubbed it several times. That's when I decided to explore the treasure that was hidden southward.

Then, I slid down the bed, knelt down, and reached her pussy. I felt her hole. It was so wet, full of moisture everywhere. It seemed it was begging to be taken care of. I felt her clit and rubbed it a little bit. Then, I introduced my index finger into her cunt. Shannon moaned while she kept playing with my dick and my balls. She was an ocean of desire, and I felt my mission was to please her.

I fingered her while I touched her boobs and ass, and then I reached her pussy with my tongue. Shannon screamed and spread her legs completely. I licked her sweet vagina over and over again while she caressed my hair. Then, I introduced two of my fingers into her cunt and moved them in and out while my tongue kept tasting her clit. She moaned and moved savagely.

After a couple of minutes, I grabbed my cock, stroked it a couple of times, and directed it towards her glorious hole. I penetrated my sister-in-law. Shannon moaned. I moved slowly and kissed her. I touched her body, enjoying every single texture of her skin. She held my ass while I thrust. Little by little, I started to move with more intensity, and her screams increased in volume. I spread her legs widely and thrust faster.

I did that for a couple of minutes and then told her to move. I directed her waist and ass so that she got on all fours. I moved behind her and penetrated her again. She groaned and hissed. I grabbed her tits with one of my hands while the other directed her ass. Her moaned excited me more and more. While I thrust, I took a look at her asshole. It looked so tasty. I placed my thumb there and rubbed it a little bit. Shannon was in ecstasy.

I increased the speed. The sound of me banging her was so loud that I guessed some neighbors were awake due to our wild activity. We remained in that position for a while, and as I fucked her, I touched her tits and ass.

I stopped again and told her to get on top. I lay down, and she grabbed my cock and sat on it. She rubbed her clit with the tip of my erect dick. It felt so slippery due to all the moisture that came from her hole. She repeated that movement a couple more times and then introduced my shaft into her pussy.

She started to move quickly, so fast that at some point I thought she was going to fly away. I got hold of her beautiful boobs and played with them and her cute nipples. Our lips met again, and we kissed passionately, so avidly that I could not take it anymore, and so I came inside her pussy.

She moved a little bit more trying to use my dick, but at some point, it was back to its normal size, so she lay down next to me. We kissed for a while, and then I looked for her pussy again. I slid down the bed, and I licked it, this time faster than at the beginning. She screamed, and moaned, and cursed. She was about to explode, so I intensified the movement. Her pointy clit could not take it anymore, and a loud scream was heard all over the place.

I lay next to her and hugged her. She kissed me. I had just fucked my gorgeous sister-in-law. I was crazy, but it just didn't matter at that moment. I just wanted to enjoy her body. I just wanted to fuck her one more time and feel the pleasure I could not feel with Jen anymore.

"It's too hot in here, goddammit!" said Shannon as she looked at me and laughed.