All Comments on 'Fucking My Sister's Ex'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 16 years ago
perfect!

Perfect story! Keep writing, please!

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 15 years ago
Great moments

This is a good story. Very hot, but it jumped around alot and I got a little confused between who was who in the story. Still it was hot. Please continue writing, only pay more attention to how you write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking Sisters husbands is really hot.

The story was good and matched the experience we have been through. My wife has Four more sisters. Two elder and two younger. They are all in the age difference of app.2 years each so the difference between the eldest and the youngest is only 12 years. When we got married I often used to joke with my wife that she must have sampled the wares of her B.I.Ls to which she was not willing to speak, but the idea was implanted in her mind. after about 8 years of our marriage her younger sisters had also gotten married and during the course of our lovemaking and fantasising she confessed to having been felt and kissed by her youngest B.I.L. MS and that she wanted to be fucked by him. That night our session was particularly good and I gave her permission to try her luck with MS or others if she desired as I was also eager to try out her sisters. Well she got an oppurtunity soon at a family wedding and In her her first try only she was able to savour him not once but repeatedly. This she then repeated with her other B.I.L.s also and she has experienced all of them while we have now swapped with the two younger ones and one elder while only my eldest S.I.L. remains to be fucked by me. We are very happy fucking and sharing. In fact at another get together my wife got to sample and fuck all of her B.I.L.s in the two nights and was sore from all the fucking she had by all of us 5. She has fulfilled her fantasy of two in one also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Character Confusion

The story has some promise but you really should get an editor because you seem to get mixed up with your characters. In the last half of the story you say that Chuck always wanted to get into your pants, while in the first half he has you twice.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 10 years ago
wish you were real !

Your story excites with never ending action! I

think I have found a new author!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sharedwhorewife is a nasty bitch to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous