Fucking My Son

Story Info
I let my son fuck me and we watch each other pee.
6.3k words
4.74
138.4k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers

This short incest story is a sort of follow up to 'Sucking My Son'.

It starts immediately after the events of that story, taking place in the early morning hours of January 1, and I highly recommend reading that one first for much needed context.

Since they're titled differently though, you'll have to scroll through my list of stories to find it.

It is an unrealistic story of course, about a divorced mother and her twenty-two-year-old son. Just like 'Sucking My Son' it's just something I was in the mood to write.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

This story contains some sexual peeing (voyeurism, exhibitionism, and bit of peeing together) between the two main characters, so if that's something that you don't enjoy skim ahead each time they go into the bathroom.

If you do enjoy it then this story is one that you've been asking for in the comments! And I plan on indulging my love for that fetish more in some upcoming stories, but I'll always post warnings at the start like this!

Featuring:

Chase: my twenty-two-year-old son who's home for break from college.

Mom (Emily): a fictionalized version of myself and your humble narrator through this erotic encounter.

A few words of real life caution.

First: Don't ever spring pee play on your partner.

Communicate and know that they're interested, and where they want the line drawn before you go down that road!

You can always add more kink into your relationship gradually, but you can't ever undo something that you wish you hadn't done.

Second: About the perineum play in this story:

If you've never played with a male partners perineum before tread carefully until you discover what kind of pressure and touch he wants on it. It's easy to hurt him if you get too rough too quick.

As always, I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

But a request please, based on some of the comments I've been getting.

If you don't know what the word perineum means, please look it up before leaving me any silly comments based on what you assume it is.

And if you think that precum is some sort of fictional fluid that I invented in my last story, I'm both flattered by how creative you think I am and appalled by your grasp of male anatomy.

But keep commenting, because I read every single one of them and appreciate them all!

IsabellaEmily

~~~

Earlier:

I rolled to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor.

"Now," I said, "I'm going to my bed to make myself cum because tasting your cock and swallowing your load made me really horny."

I stood up and looked down at him.

"If you want to watch," I said, "or help, or if you still have some sperm backed up in your balls, you're welcome to come join me. But if you need to sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

I smiled and winked at him and turned and went out into the hallway, wondering which position I should use to let him to fuck me through my first orgasm in.

~~

Now:

I walked down the hall to my room, expecting Chase to join me. I was a little surprised that I was still alone by the time I made it to my room, but I figured that maybe he really was tired.

Or maybe he was just unsure.

I took a lighter out of my dresser drawer and lit a candle, a regular part of my masturbation routine.

Sometimes I'll wake up horny in the night or in the morning and make myself cum quick with my fingers or a bullet vibe.

But often I'll turn my masturbation time into an event, lighting a candle, playing some soft music, dressing in something soft and sexy, and getting on the bed with some towels and a few of my favorite sex toys.

Tonight, I was hoping to skip the need for toys. I took the oversized football jersey that I was using as a nightgown off and threw it on a chair in the corner of the room.

I purposely left my bedroom door open as invitation for my son, and crawled naked onto my bed.

I lay back on my bed in the flickering glow of the candle, and rolled my nipple gently between two of my fingers, feeling erotic sparks of need pulse through me as my other hand rested on my belly.

Seeing Chase on his bed with his rock-hard cock had made me wet. Talking to him about it and getting closer to him had put my arousal into overdrive.

Sucking on Chase's cock had driven my body as close to orgasm as it could get without any actual stimulation. One of my favorite things to do is to artfully tease my clitoris while sucking, licking, kissing, and teasing a cock.

But by the time I got my mouth on his cock Chase had been too far gone for me to take my time, so I'd ignored my own urges and focused on letting him experience his first ever eruption in a female mouth.

But laying on my bed, still tasting his cum, and feeling the heat from between my legs was almost more than I could bear.

I saw a movement in the shadowed hallway and looked over to see Chase standing in the doorway to my room.

He was still naked, and his cock was pointing straight at me, not a bit diminished from his recent spurting.

"Did you come to watch?" I asked him. "Or help?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to do Mom." He said. "Or whatever you need me to do."

"Come fuck me." I said boldly.

It was what my body was craving the most, and I was past the point of caring about the fact that Chase was my son.

He loved me, I loved him, and we could take care of each other's needs on this chilly winter night.

He came to the edge of the bed, and I smiled up at him.

"Come on." I said, spreading my legs. "Usually, I need a lot of foreplay before I'm ready to fuck, but not tonight. I'm horny and ready, and I really need your cock."

Chase got on the bed next to me, and I reached out and took him in my arms.

"Right like this." I whispered, pulling him to me and positioning him between my legs.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, his eyes large in the candlelight.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand, feeling how hot and hard he still was.

"Yes baby." I whispered, pulling his cock against my wet hole.

He pushed forward, and I closed my eyes and shuddered as I felt him push into me and fill me up.

"You're so.....you're so wet.....my god...." He gasped.

"You made me this way." I grunted, rolling my hips as he pushed his cock in and out of my quivering hole. "You made me so fucking horny Chase."

He rocked back and forth, his cock shoving in and out as I pushed up at him, feeling my belly tighten with lust.

"Is this, is this okay?" he asked softly, trying to breath normally while staring down at me.

"You can fuck me faster." I whispered, putting my hands on the small of his back. "Make me cum. I really want to cum."

"Like this?" He asked, his hips starting to rise and fall as a delicious need throbbed deep in my clit.

"Yeah," I gasped, "but you can be rougher. Really fuck me hard."

He lowered his body to mine and buried his face in my neck, and I wrapped myself around him as he started to rhythmically pound his stiff erection in and out of me.

He was rubbing it along my sensitive cunt walls as we both moaned from the pleasure, and I felt the early pangs of orgasm begin to flex deep inside of me.

"Oh fu-u-u-uck!" I groaned.

"You feel so good." He whispered against my ear.

"You too." I said, putting a hand to the back of his head. "You're going to make your Mommy cum if you keep fucking me like this."

"Just like this?" he asked.

"Yes fuck!" I gasped. "Just like this! Don't stop. Just keep fucking me! Just like this baby!"

He forced his arms under my body and hugged me tightly, and as the physical tension began to throb higher and higher inside me, I started to cry out, my body taking over in its need for release.

I felt his tongue lick against my ear, and suddenly I felt like I'd fallen down hard and had the wind knocked out of me.

"Ohgodfuckmefuck!" I screamed, feeling my orgasm pull me along as all of my nerve endings exploded in unison.

Chase kept the same rhythm and intensity, never changing speed or position, and I closed my eyes and savored the mid-orgasm pleasure of a lover who just kept doing exactly what felt so perfect, as I sobbed with pleasure.

He fucked me through a long orgasmic release that went on and on and on, ending with a sudden white hot pulse through my body that caused a pleasant numbness to fall over me.

"Slower," I whispered, "slow a bit now."

His pace slowed, his stiff erection dragging back and forth against my clenching cunt walls as he shortened his thrusts and kissed my throat.

I wrapped my legs around Chase and held onto him tightly as I stroked his back with my hands. We lay almost totally still, as I felt the pleasant post sexual physical exhaustion settle over me.

In my physical contentedness I could have fallen asleep, except for the cascade of swirling emotions I was feeling, along with the tantalizing physical response I felt as I realized that Chase, his cock stuffed up inside me to the hilt, was still hard.

And not just hard. His cock felt like it was vibrating it was so stiff, and I knew that his earlier orgasm hadn't released all the tension he'd built up by edging for so long.

I clenched my pussy walls around him, holding him tightly for a few seconds before relaxing, and then clenched again, this time flexing and releasing several times as quick as I could.

He responded with a sharp intake of breath, before grinding his hips slowly against my pelvis.

"Mmmmmhm." I moaned softly into his ear. "You feel so fucking good up in me."

"For me too." He whispered. I felt him flex his cock inside of me, as if to add an exclamation point to his statement.

I pushed up against him, lifting my hips from the mattress.

He lifted his head away from my shoulder and leaned down to lick at my nipple, and I felt my belly tighten as his tongue swirled around my sensitive areola.

I closed my eyes and pushed up again, squeezing both my thighs and pussy around him.

"Fuck yeah." He panted.

"You like?" I giggled.

He pulled his cock halfway out of me and then slowly pushed himself in again.

"Oh yeah." He sighed. "A lot."

"Would you like to cum again Chase?" I asked him quietly, looking up at his young and handsome face.

"Yes Mom." He answered. "I need to."

He pulled out of me again, this time leaving just the tip of himself in contact with my slippery opening, and I reached down and touched his cock with my fingertips, moaning as I felt it slide against my fingers as he pushed it back into me.

I have loved touching cock ever since I gave my first hand job in college, but feeling an erection slide against my fingers and my responsive opening at the same time as it pushes my lips apart and fills me up always makes me moan.

He pulled out again, and I felt how slippery and hot the tight skin of his shaft was. Knowing that he was coated with my own needy arousal only added to my lust.

"More." I whispered. "Fuck Mommy more!"

"Like this?" he asked, sliding his cock against my quivering hole.

"Any way you want to baby." I moaned. "How do you want to fuck? How do you want to cum?"

He pulled away from me and grabbed for my hips, and I knew he was going to try to turn me over so he could mount me doggy style.

"Wait!" I said.

I rolled off the bed and went to the chair in the corner of the room.

I had purchased this chair two years ago when Chase left for college and I started having the house to myself all day and all night week after week.

As a chair it wasn't anything special. Just like a comfortable chair that fit into the corner of the bedroom. A perfect place to sit with a cup of tea and a book early in the morning, or to use while pulling on nylons, or socks, or shoes.

But I didn't buy it because I needed it. Or because it looked nice. Or because it was comfortable.

I bought it because of the cushions. One on the seat and one on the back.

I grabbed them both now and took them to the bed, stacking them together and putting them on the side of the bed.

My ex-husband hadn't been interested in sex positions other than missionary, so it was my friends Alex and Christina who introduced me to the joys of doggy style.

Alex loves for Christina to lay at the foot of their bed with me on top of her, so he can stand next to the bed and fuck me doggy style and her in the missionary position without any of us having to move.

With the house to myself Alex would often come over for a long lunchtime lovemaking session, and I discovered that without Christina under me his long slow doggystyle fucking of my cunt would tire out my arms and legs.

We tried stacking up pillows, and that worked fine until I realized that having some dedicated cushions would work even better. Within two weeks I'd found the perfect chair.

"Try it like this." I said to Chase, leaning over the bed with my breasts pushing against the soft chair cushions. My feet could just barely touch the floor, and being fucked this way put in a position of being unable to control the speed or rhythm or angle of the cock in me. All I could do was hold onto the bed with my hands

He stepped behind me, and I felt his cock brush wetly against my inner thigh. I reached between my legs and my fingers found his cockhead, and I pushed it against my opening as he pushed forward, and his cock sank into my steamy cunt.

"Uh! Yeah!" I moaned, spreading my arms out and grabbing fistfuls of the comforter.

He didn't move, his cock deep inside me in that position, and then he began to pull it back and forth, his cockhead passing over my g-spot as it pushed a half an inch deeper than he'd managed to get when I was under him.

"You make Mommy feel so good!" I grunted, surrendering to the feeling of submission I got from being unable to move.

"Oh wow." He moaned. "This feels so good."

He rocked his hips back and forth, feeding my cunt his stiff prick over and over and over as I felt a throbbing begin inside me where his cock kept sliding against my aching g-spot.

"Oh just like that." I groaned. "So fucking good."

"Is it really good?" he asked. "Are you going to cum again?"

When I'd bent over the bed for him like this, I hadn't thought I'd be able to have another orgasm so soon. I'd planned on letting him fuck me at whatever pace he needed to until he lost control and pumped his cum up into me.

But in that moment, hearing my own son ask about my orgasm, and feeling his cock thrusting in and out of me, and knowing that I could still taste his cum from earlier in my mouth, I realized that another orgasm wasn't just a possibility, it was a fucking inevitability.

"I think I'm going to." I moaned.

"Like this?" he asked, timing his words to match his thrusts into my body.

"Just like this if it feels good for you." I answered. "But you can be faster and rougher if you want to be."

He leaned forward and put his hands on the bed, resting his weight on his arms and started to fuck me harder, deeper, and faster.

"Fuck me Chase!" I yelped. "Fuck your Mommy!"

He responded by leaning forward and biting my neck, and I groaned in animalistic pleasure at the quick lancing pain.

His cock continued to pummel my hole, and specific sensation was lost as he kept up a fierce tempo, making my entire body strain with the need for release.

He sucked on my neck as I began to wail uncontrollably, feeling my body pulse over and over as my insides began to twist into an erotic tension that would only be undone when I lost control to an orgasm.

His cock thundered in and out of me, pulling me closer and closer to the point of no return, as I gasped for breath and pulled at the comforter in desperation.

"Oh fuck god!" I screamed. "Chase you're so fucking hard up in me. You're going to make me cum!"

I felt a sudden smack on my ass that caused me to jump and cry out.

And then another even harder smack!

And then he forced his hand under me and grabbed my breast, pinching my nipple and squeezing my tit hard.

He bit into my neck again, and I could do nothing but accept the delicious assault on my body as my orgasm held at the periphery of my existence, there and ready to throb through me in pleasure, but not quite ready to actually start.

It held there for what felt like an eternity.

My climax was ready to start, but my body was unable to actually let go of the building up of pressure, and I began to weep with ecstasy and frustration and need and want and desire and impatience and the pain of unrealized pleasure.

He kept pounding into me, his cock taking me to an orgasmic plateau that I hadn't even realized existed, my body helpless to do anything to push myself over the edge into the abandon of orgasmic release.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I screamed into the empty house.

I chanted the word 'please' over and over and over again, as if reciting a prayer of repetition. I wept and gasped for breath. I needed my orgasm to either happen or to simply evaporate, before my heart and body gave out.

Over and over he fucked himself into me, and then he growled and began to fuck me even more violently.

He began to fuck me with long and fast strokes, his cock causing flashes of sensation through my body that were almost painful in their white-hot intensity.

I wondered how he had held back his own orgasm for so long, but before I could entertain that thought for more than a second, I felt a sudden jolt of power surge through my body.

I continued to scream, and the feeling of surging in body grew and grew, and suddenly I was exploding in orgasm, my clitoris feeling like it was actually jumping as I fell over the edge.

"NOW!" I managed to scream. "NOWFUCKNOWNOWNOW!"

rich

I opened my eyes wide as I tried to catch my breath, my entire body spasming as pleasure leapt through me, centered in the tiny spot deep within me that his cock was fucking and grinding against over and over.

The orgasm spread out through my pelvis, thighs, belly, chest, arms and legs and fingers and toes in rich throes of warm euphoria, waves of lust and satisfaction crashing over me time and again as I wailed and shook uncontrollably.

And suddenly it was over, and he stood up, grabbing my hips and pushing himself deep into me again.

"Oh my fuck god! Did you cum baby?" I asked him, my voice hoarse and trembling.

"Not yet." He groaned. "But I need to."

I turned my head and looked back at him in the nearly dark room.

"Can you wait a minute or two?" I asked him.

"I guess." He said. "Are you okay?"

He pulled out of me, and I slid off the bed and onto my feet, standing on trembling legs.

"Too much champagne earlier." I admitted. "I need to pee again."

I took a wobbling step towards the bathroom, and he reached out and took my arm to steady me.

"Need help?" He asked softly.

"No." I laughed. "I'll be okay. I'm still shaking from the way you made me cum. I don't think I've felt an orgasm like that ever before."

He continued to hold my arm until I got to the door of the bathroom, and I'd just stepped inside when I suddenly stopped short.

"Dammit." I said.

"What's wrong?" Chase asked from beside me.

"I forgot that the toilet needs fixed." I told him. "That's why I snuck into your bathroom earlier, remember?"

"But you didn't use my bathroom did you?" He asked.

"No." I admitted. "I came back here and peed in the tub."

"The tub?" he asked with a grin.

"Seeing you made me too horny to go all the way downstairs." I said. "I was in a hurry to masturbate but I couldn't wait so I just used the tub."

"Did you masturbate?" he asked softly.

"No." I said. "I snuck back into your room for another peek and ended up with your cock in my mouth."

I reached out and slapped his cock lightly. To my surprise it was still rock hard and pointing straight out. It bounced gently from my playful slap.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers
12