Fucking My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned at me in the soft glow from the candle.

"Just use the tub again," he said softly. "if you need to go so bad."

"I'll just run to yours." I said, looking at the strange expression on his face.

"You used the tub before because you were in a hurry to cum." He whispered. "I'm in a hurry now. I'd like it if you used the tub."

"You would?" I asked him.

"I like watching women pee." He said with a grin, shrugging. "If you let me watch it would really turn me on."

"You're an even bigger pervert than I am." I giggled.

"So come on." He said, going into the bathroom and pulling my arm.

I've never really felt a sexual connection to the act of peeing, but I did spend a few months in an online chat with a gentleman on the other side of the country who loved to watch me pee while we video chatted.

Peeing for him didn't turn me on, but his aroused response to seeing me do it sure did.

And my ex-husband used to enjoy having me hold his penis while he peed. I had enjoyed that because it was such a departure from his bland approach to anything else sexual.

If this was something Chase wanted to see, I didn't think there'd be any harm to letting him watch.

"Get the candle." I told him.

He practically ran from the room, and in a moment had returned with the glass candle. He set it on the counter by the sink, and in the smaller room it seemed brighter.

I turned to face him and started to sit on the edge of the tub as I had earlier.

"Wait." He said softly. "I won't really be able to see that way."

"I guess you're right." I said. "How should I do it?"

He looked around for a moment, and then smiled at me.

He reached over and pulled the candle closer to him, and then he bent down and grabbed the grocery bag out of the plastic wastebasket.

"Come here Mommy." He said, pointing at the wastebasket. "Pee in this for me."

I felt a spasm in my belly. I wasn't necessarily aroused at the idea of peeing, but the thought of peeing somewhere unusual, and purposely doing it for Chase to watch, seemed deliciously naughty and depraved.

"I think it'll splash everywhere." I said.

"Not if I hold it for you." He whispered.

He stood up and moved towards me, his cock still sticking straight out.

He moved me so that my ass was against the edge of the sink, and then he put the candle on the closed toilet seat and knelt in front of me.

He lifted up the wastebasket and pushed my thighs apart gently and positioned it between my legs.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yes Mom." He said, looking up and me and then moving his eyes down to stare at my pussy lips.

My heart was pounding as I became aware of exactly how weird and kinky this was.

I spread my legs a bit more but felt myself too squished together at this angle.

"I'll still splash everywhere." I whispered.

I reached down to spread my lips apart a bit, and I felt his fingers pull one side of me as I pulled the other, exposing my pee hole just enough.

I took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Here it comes." I whispered.

His eyes got big as I suddenly began to pee a stream into the wastebasket as he held it.

I was peeing no more than five inches away from his face, and in the flickering of the candle he watched intently, staring at what I was doing with a look of complete lust on his face.

"Wow." He whispered.

I kept peeing, staring at him while he watched me without blinking, undoubtedly trying to memorize every detail of this kinky event.

Eventually my flow stopped, and as I dribbled a few final drops into the plastic can he finally looked up at me.

"Thank you." He whispered.

I was about to ask him to hand me some toilet paper when he suddenly sat the can aside and grabbed me, lifting me up in the air and putting his mouth against mine.

He kissed me, not as my son, but as a passionate lover.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth and pushed his body against mine as he held me in the air. I kissed him back, a wave of lust washing over me as I realized that he was tasting my mouth, and his cum had recently coated my tongue.

I put both of my hands into his hair and sucked on his tongue, and I felt his stiff dick against my thigh.

"You need to cum baby." I said, my mouth against his.

"I do." He grunted.

"Bed." I moaned. "On the bed."

He carried me back into the bedroom and dropped me on the bed. The candle was still in the bathroom and in the almost complete darkness I felt him land on the bed next to me.

"Quickly! Now!" I ordered him.

I was past just wanting him to feel good.

I wanted to experience his orgasm with him.

I fucking NEEDED to experience his orgasm with him.

He moved towards the headboard and got his head on the pillows, and I pushed him down onto his back.

I threw one of my legs over his hips as I straddled him, my heart pounding and my lust in complete control.

I grabbed his cock and aimed it at my dripping hole, and pushed myself down onto it, moaning as it filled every inch of my hungry cunt.

I leaned forward and found a switch on the headboard, flicking it with my fingers and the room was bathed in blue and pink light from under the bed.

"I want to watch your face while you cum in me Chase!" I moaned.

He grabbed my hips roughly as he leaned forward and sucked at my nipple.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped.

He leaned back and pushed his hips up, and I started to fuck up and down on top of him.

"Oh Mom it feels good!" he groaned. "I'm close."

"Don't hold back!" I wailed. "I need your fucking cum Chase! Fill me up!"

I slammed my hips up and down holding the headboard as tight as I could, staring at his face in the soft light.

His eyes were closed tight, and he had a look of concentration as he ground his teeth and grunted.

"Just let it happen when it needs to!" I encouraged him. "I want to feel you go off inside me!"

"Yes! Yes!" He shouted, opening his eyes wide.

"Cum for me!" I screamed. "Cum for Mommy!"

He suddenly bellowed loudly, and started to shake under me, and I felt a hot slippery flood shoot up into my clenching pussy.

Another powerful pulse shot off inside of me, and I pumped up and down as he gripped my hips and grunted, thrusting up against me as his cock spurted deep inside me over and over.

We pushed against each other, gasping and moaning for a solid minute, both of us savoring every throb and jump of his cock as he filled my hole with his hot liquid mess.

He went quiet beneath me, breathing deeply, and I leaned forward and kissed his forehead softly, before brushing my lips against his.

"Holy shit that was good." I whispered. "You came and came, didn't you?"

"Because of you." He whispered.

I felt his cock pop out of my hole, and suddenly he squirmed down the bed and was between my legs, his tongue probing and licking against my clit.

"OHFUCK!" I wailed, leaning forward and grabbing the headboard.

His fingers pushed against my slippery hole, and I felt him suck on my clit, and another orgasm roared through me with all the subtlety of a nuclear warhead detonating.

My clit throbbed against his wet mouth as I screamed and gasped above him, grinding myself on his face, until I collapsed beside him, covered with sweat and with my chest heaving.

He hovered above me and kissed me gently on the mouth, and I was aware that I could taste both his cum and my own.

He got off the bed and I heard my shower start, and then he came back and pulled me to my feet.

"Let's clean up." He said softly.

I followed him silently, basking in the physical warmth of what we'd just shared. We stepped into the bathroom and the candle still burned, the room flickering with its warm light.

"First I need to pee." He whispered.

I looked at him and knew immediately what he wanted to do. A few hours ago I'd have thought it weirdly kinky. Now I wanted to share it with him.

He grabbed my hips and lifted me onto the sink, and I spread my legs and he stepped between them, putting his cock against my cunt with the sink under us both.

I reached down and touched his cock, finding it pleasingly softer than I'd yet felt it, but still sticky with both of our juices.

The water pounding into the tub made the room warm and steamy, I held his cock against my lips.

"Go ahead." I told him. "Pee for your mother."

He sighed and I felt a warm splash of his piss against my lips, and I aimed his cock down and felt his stream wash over my lips as I oozed his cum and my own thick arousal down into the sink.

He sighed as his flow slowed down to a dribble, and then he started to drip, and I pulled him closer to me and pushed, and a quick stream of my own hot piss covered his cock.

I kissed him again, softly, and then he pulled me off of the sink and we stepped into the shower together.

In the dimly lit room, he lathered my body from head to toe, scrubbing me with my loofah and then shampooing my hair.

I poured my hands full of bodywash and returned the favor, washing him all over, paying special attention to the way his cock stiffened just a little bit while I washed it and his balls carefully.

And then we were wrapped in towels and out of the tub. We blew out the candle and dried each other off. We dropped the towels on the floor, and I took his hand and pulled him to the bed.

"Time to sleep." I said, with a tired smile.

"Should I go back to my room?" he asked.

"Only if you really want to." I said.

I pulled the covers down and pushed the chair cushions onto the floor and slid between the sheets. He slid in beside me, and I reached for the headboard switch and killed the lights.

He pulled my body to his own and kissed my throat, gently rubbing his fingers against my thigh.

"Was this a one-time thing?" he asked softly. "Are you going to regret this in the morning?"

I reached down and felt his cock, not quite hard, but no longer soft.

"I think the only thing I'm going to regret is how tired I'm going to be." I whispered.

I moved down his body, and took his cock in my mouth, sucking is and rolling his balls in my fingers, feeling him stiffen against my tongue as his hands grabbed my still wet hair.

"Mom," he moaned, "you don't have to do that. It will probably take me a while to cum again."

"You just need help then." I said. "It's been a long time since I got to play with a twenty-two-year-old cock."

I got out of bed and went to my dresser, opening the top drawer and finding what I wanted in the dark.

I returned to the bed, and in the pitch-black room I felt my way along his body until I found his cock, and I got on top of him and pushed my cunt towards his face.

"I probably can't cum again." I told him. "So you don't have to do anything for me. But I think this is the best angle to help you get a good night sleep."

I grabbed his cock again, and pulled it back into my mouth, sucking hard and tickling his balls.

He throbbed in my mouth, and I used my fingers to stroke his base, feeling him get harder as I worked on him.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs, and I felt a soft kiss against my clit.

Even though I probably wasn't going to get close enough to cum again, it felt nice.

I kept sucking him, and working on his balls and the base of his cock with my fingers.

"Fuck that's good." He grunted. "I might not take that long after all."

That's what I'd been waiting to hear.

I grabbed the mini vibe I'd gotten from my dresser drawer, and turned it on, pressing the powerful vibrations against his balls while I sucked hard on his cockhead.

He rolled his hips underneath me, and I pushed my mouth further down on his cock, lifting his balls so I could push the vibrating toy against his delicate perineum.

"Fuck!" he screamed, and I felt his mouth on my clit as he started licked back and forth.

I sucked harder, pushing against his tongue, surprised by my own body's response to his mouth. It had been a long time since orgasms had come this easily for me, and yet here I was feeling another one begin to pulse against his mouth.

I stroked him faster with my hand, matching that pace with my sucking mouth, and pushing the vibe against the soft spot behind his balls.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" he said, his mouth against my clit.

I felt him push a finger inside me and suck hard on my stiff clit, and I moaned around his erect cock and stroked and sucked harder, using my thumb to turn up the speed of the bullet vibe behind his balls.

"Cum! Cum!" he screamed.

I felt his cock lurch in my mouth and tasted his salty load as it throbbed out against the roof of my mouth.

His sucked at my clit again, and I felt a pleasing tingling sensation wash through me, as a soft mini orgasmic wave pushed through me.

Physically it wasn't much but timed with his cock spurting his orgasm into my mouth it was quite beautiful.

His discharge was small, diminished by his two previous orgasms, and I sucked him clean as he panted between my legs.

I turned off the vibe and kissed his balls gently, and then turned around and lay against him.

"Holy fuck." He whispered, his arm wrapping around my body.

"Shhhhh." I said softly. "It's time for sleep. You're gonna need your rest for tomorrow."

"You are too." He said with a soft chuckle. "Happy New Year Mom."

"Happy New Year Chase." I said quietly, feeling sleep close in on my exhausted body.

~~

I awoke just after dawn, and felt his stiff cock pressed against my side as he gently snored next to me.

I smiled and closed my eyes, drifting back to a peaceful and satisfied sleep.

~~~

I'm thankful for all of you who enjoy reading the kind of kinky and weird stuff I enjoy writing about!

Hope your day is filled with peace, happiness, and at least one comfortably kinky orgasm!

IsabellaEmily

12