All Comments on 'Fucking My Son'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not drinking? I drink my mom's pee, she drinking mine from glass is the hottest thing to watch. Watsapp chatting united us, i shared my fetishes & videos with her, she made it reality... About the story, Pages are short, atleast 14K words are needed for a good story.

Not rating. Thanks for the story

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Good. Want a threesome / foursome with your friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Especially the kinky peeing. More would be nice.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Open minded mother can explore so many desires

Once she conquered the taboo of homosexuality/3some incest is not so distressing.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Yummy, cummy mummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom & I had a special relationship when I lived at home but never quite reached this level except in my fantasies. She knew I loved her but would never allow herself to show me that kind of love. Now she's gone.

adentroadentroover 2 years ago

A wonderful, sensuous story. I would have given it ten stars if that was possible.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Your tenuous grasp on phrasing made just the first few paragraphs unpalatable.

The fact that I couldn't finish isn't an excuse to not taste, but a reason to rate as low as possible, regardless of what happened after the first few disastrous paragraphs

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Another Awesome story from this brilliant author who never fails to disappoint! Picking up where "Sucking my Son" left off. Masterfully written kinky hot sex between Mother and Son including sensual sexual peeing fetish sprinkled in so perfectly! Looking forward to more! Voting ALL 5 Stars!!!!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I loved it!.....both of them. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're an awesome writer. Look forward to your latest submissions.. Thanks

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

I loved it, five stars. I will be adding you to my favorite authors. I saw a couple of mistakes in the beginning but it didn't detract from the story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Very nice! Well described sex scenes with great emotional descriptions. I'll be looking for many more! Thanks!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Not quite as exciting as some others but better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. “Pee for your mother” incredible 🥵

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

5 stars for being so damn naughty, when can you move in :D I love watching a woman pee. Enjoy reading your stories, little longer needed for full enjoyment ;)

Hope its a great year for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should clean her pussy with his tongue after she pees. Eat her out and make her cum so hard she pisses herself. That would be perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastically erotic, naughty story.

You nailed it in so many ways.

MORE please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what an incredibly erotic and awesome story. I love to watch a woman pee too. I have seen this used as post orgasmic bliss when she pees on my hard cock, causing her to shudder in her excitement of it. Wonder story, and thank you.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Isabella you just get better and better, absolutely fucking wonderful. My mother came on to me when I was seventeen but I was to dumb to follow through, oh how I wish that I had, my mum was sex crazy a nympho maniac to be honest, plus I had six half sisters that I would have loved to fuck given half a chance. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always wanted to fuck my mom but it never happened ! This story is the fantasy come tru for me! That is exactly what I would have wanted. I still want sex with piss which I have not experienced yet, but hope to soon! Thanks for helping keep my fantasies alive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was really good. I loved the piss play. So nasty. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just had to read this again and wank like crazy, before I fuck and suck my girl friends mother to orgasmic bliss. Hopefully her daughter will come home early and catch us and join in, she knows that I fancy her mother like crazy. Would love to have her aunt join in as well. An absolutely fucking fabulous orgy. Cunt crazed fucker.

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60almost 2 years ago

It was wonderfully written. The pace had me wanting to cum along with you. I have a friend who enjoys sucking cock as much as your character. I look forward to reading more adventures from yiu!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My pussy gets dripping wet every time I read one of your stories. I love that get right to the point rather than writing 10 or 20 pages !

MyfantasyreadingMyfantasyreadingover 1 year ago

Great follow up story. I had to imagine a few things differently but that’s only because certain things turn me on more than others. Being in Chase’s role I would’ve jumped in that tub and craved for a golden shower just to name one. But in no way could I have ever put a story together like you do. Left me with major precum.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Loved part two. Incest and water sports, who could ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And many have said, incest and pee play, it doesn’t get any better

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
Well IsabellaEmily , I read your story sucking my son first which i voted 5 stars for ,

Which is unusual for me , as a blow job story is not something that turns me on while reading about it , i am more the kind of guy that likes the practical than the literary type .

But your way of telling it made it very plausable and sexy as hell .

But i have now read your installment of fucking my son and again 5 stars with more if possible , so well written and paced , and thank God not a super sized cock or pair of tits in sight , i will be reading more of your works as time allows , your have been on my favorite list for some time now , that only goes to show me what i have been missing , by not reading your stories before .

Many thanks for the valuable time and effort you give to your readers xx .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

"Cum for Mommy" so erotic.

Love your writing, I intend to read all of them.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 1 year ago

I enjoy a good mom/son story when it's written by a woman. You express yourselves better and make it feel more real.

Thank you

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

The way you tell this story makes me feel right there besides you watching. Enjoyed the pee play and it was like icing on the cake. Five stars, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Which 1 is the first part of the story?

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous who asked: Which 1 is the first part of the story?

Sucking My Son is part one, and Fucking My Son is part two.

Sharing A Bed With My Son is another story not related to these two.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story! Reminded me of when I fucked my mom for the first time when I came home from my freshmen year of college. So hot…we still fuck today!

WidowernHornyWidowernHorny10 months ago

Hot Hot Hot...loved the pee play too.....great sequel....loved it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a fantastic part 2! I didn't realize this until I read your prelude to the story. I chose it by the submission date. Have always had a thing for mother/son stories, and this one really tripped my trigger. Exactly what I had envisioned after I read the first part, and the pee play was a nice bonus. Am really enjoying your style of writing. The attention to detail, the perfect pace. I just think you write a damn good story! Rafe. 5🌟

Erolit63Erolit638 months ago

This is how I feel these stories should be written. Short, to the point, and Hot as fuck. Wish I could give it 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! REALLY HOT!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

I hoped the mother had her cravings satisfied by a man she could be comfortable having, if not her son then any younger and willing man.

A_Gentle_MannA_Gentle_Mann5 months ago

Amazingly wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

God this was hot...read both parts and loved it

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

Is it possible to write a chapter 3?

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights2 months ago

What’s happening in the next chapter?

Two awesome stories

Fitemgood06840684Fitemgood06840684about 1 month ago

Your writings are amazing. So far I’ve read 5 of them and such vivid imaging. Can’t wait to read them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...