Fucking Sam's Sister in a Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good idea. Let's have some rules. How does your girlfriend feel about sharing her pictures?"

"She's got two nudes of herself in the living room."

"Holy shit. The little tramp!" Kelsey said. "Okay then, anything goes. You've got to promise you won't tell anyone and I'll do the same. Pinky swear." She held up her hand, pinky extended. He raised his hand, hooked her pinky, and shook it.

"Okay, here is how we'll play the game. We find the picture and announce the category. Boyfriend or Girlfriend, Exes, Self, or Family. We'll start with Family. Ready?"

Sam found a picture. "Got it. Ready."

Kelsey revealed her phone.

"Mom." It was a picture of their mother, standing, naked, looking into a refrigerator, her body gleaning in the reflected light. "She had a lover over and I'm sleeping on the couch, and I hear her in the kitchen. She didn't even see me there. I took this picture. I think she's beautiful in it."

Sam took a close look at the picture.

"God, she's beautiful in that shot. I can see where you got your looks from."

Kelsey laughed, "Most of them, except the curly hair, that came from Dad."

"Dad." Sam turned his phone over. Kelsey leaned in to look at the picture. It was his father, naked, lit by the light of a swimming pool, his arms raised over his head in a V. "We were on vacation in Hawaii, and he asked me to take this for his girlfriend. I felt a little weird at the time, but it's a great shot."

Kelsey looked closely at the image.

"Well, I can see where you got your looks. Did you inherit all the genes?" She reached over and zoomed in on her father's nude image.

Sam laughed. "Most of them. I got a few parts from Mom's side of the family."

"Okay," Kelsey said, scrolling through her pictures again. "Exes." She found a picture and selected it.

Sam did the same.

"My college flame, John." Kelsey said, showing Sam the picture. It was a professional nude modeling shot of a gorgeous young man who looked like a Greek statue, a thin towel wrapped around his waist, barely covering him. "He was a nude model, absolutely gorgeous, completely edible."

"Our neighbor, when we lived in Palisades." Sam flipped his phone over. A beautiful young Mexican woman was sitting, naked and cross legged on the bed, smiling into the camera. "She was a wild one. Zero fear of nudity. She would climb the fence to swim naked in our pool at night. When I caught her, she fucked me to keep me from telling anyone. Also, very edible."

"Lucky brother." Kelsey said. "Everyone needs a neighbor like that."

"Boyfriend/Girlfriend." Kelsey pronounced, scrolling through her pictures and selecting one.

"Ready." Sam said.

Kelsey flipped her phone over and held it up so Sam could see it. It was a nude picture of her boyfriend in the shower, water and soap cascading down his body. His build was burly and muscular, he had a small, trimmed patch of dark pubic hair, and his cock, three quarters erect, hung down between his legs, water streaming off it.

Sam flipped his phone over and held it up so Kelsey could see it. It was a nude picture of his girlfriend in the shower, water and soap cascading down her body. Her body was petite and trim, a gymnast's build, with a small, trimmed patch of golden pubic hair. A stream of water ran from her pussy lips.

"Jinx!" Kelsey proclaimed, laughed, and darting up to kiss Sam on the cheek, then wiped it off with her thumb. Sam leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Though, I have to wonder why we both picked pictures where it looks like they're peeing. Oh, and nipple lips."

Sam laughed.

"I'm sure I could say the same about your boyfriend. Nipple lips."

"Oh, you sure could. He can latch on like a lamprey sometimes."

Kelsey was scrolling through her pictures.

"Okay," she said, "Selfie, erotic but tasteful."

Sam found the picture that immediately popped into his mind.

"Got it."

"Okay, you first." Kelsey said.

He flipped his phone over. It was a picture of him, sprawled out on white sheets, with a white towel, folded neatly and draped over his hip, just covering his cock and balls. The photo was intimate and sensual, without being explicit.

Kelsey took the phone from him and looked carefully at the picture, zooming in.

There was another of those moments of attraction that shot through Sam as his sister gazed carefully at the photo. Fear that the game had suddenly gone too far. Fear that the game was going further. He felt his cock stiffen in his pants. He held his breath.

"Beautiful." Kelsey said, after studying the picture for several minutes. "Simply beautiful."

She turned her own phone over and showed the picture to Sam. It was a nude of her, tastefully done. She was laying on the bed with a pale butterscotch sheet partially draped across her body, covering one breast. The other breast was fully exposed, and her hand was covering her pubic region. She had dark brown nipples, both erect, one pressing through the sheet and the other fully exposed.

Sam took the phone from her and stared at the picture, carefully studying it. It took his breath away. His sister was beautiful and sensual. Kelsey was quiet. Sam could feel the electricity in the air and the heat of her body.

"Beautiful." Sam said. "Simply beautiful."

Kelsey snuggled into his side, wiggling against him, settling in closer.

Suddenly, she looked up at him.

"What are we doing?" She asked him. "Should we be doing this? I'm feeling, I don't know, guilt. Like there are lines and we keep crossing them."

Sam looked at her, staring into her brown eyes.

"I know the feeling. It's like every line I come up to one of those lines, I just want to run across it."

Kelsey looked back at him, nodding her head, then dropping her eyes.

"I know. I keep thinking I should deflect, steer us into some safe harbor, but then, I cross that line too."

Sam wrapped his arm around her.

"Look, if you think we've gone to far, we can stop, pull back. But I'll be honest with you, like I've been all my life, looking at the picture of you, naked, I don't want to stop. We're brother and sister. But we're also adults. Judging from the pictures we've shared, fully realized beings with active sex lives. We're here, together, and alone. I won't tell anyone if you won't. I'm not going to pressure you into something you don't want. But I will tell you, in that sense of openness that our parents taught us, if you want to keep going, we keep going, and it ends where it ends. If you want to stop, we stop, and I pick a bedroom and masturbate like a mad-monkey and fall asleep."

Kelsey laughed softly.

"Well, you won't be the only one masturbating like a mad monkey brother."

She lifted her phone and scrolled through her pictures while Sam held his breath. She found the picture she was looking for, selected it and then laid the phone screen down on her thigh.

"One more time." Kelsey said, her voice suddenly low and husky. "Mad monkey."

Sam nodded. He found the video he immediately thought of, selected it, and laid his phone down on his thigh. He took his hand off it, reached over, and took his sister's hand off her phone. He gave it a little squeeze and she squeezed back.

"Mad Monkey." Sam said.

Then they sat there, holding hands, until Sam finally let go of her and picked her phone up. She picked his phone up.

"On three." Sam said, "One, two, three."

They both hit the play buttons on their phones together. Then, they sat there in near silence, each staring at the phone screen. Faint sounds filled the great room. Soft moaning, high and deep. Faint rhythmic liquid sounds. The great room was suddenly still and heavy. The sound of the wind whipping against the outside of the house seemed to rise in pitch.

A few minutes later they both set the phones down.

Sam broke the silence.

"Whew."

Kelsey nodded.

"Whew. You're pretty hot brother."

"You're pretty hot as well."

The silence descended again.

This time it was Kelsey who broke the silence.

"I've got a whole new perspective on you brother. I don't think I ever considered you as a sexual being, other than maybe incidentally."

"The same for me. Incidents and accidents, but nothing intentional. Growing up apart, I don't think we spent enough time together. I mean, mostly when we've been together it's been in family sized events, like this vacation was supposed to be."

"Yeah, I noticed you as you went through college in the shared family photos a couple of times, just to kind of think that you were good looking or handsome."

Kelsey reached out and gave his thigh a squeeze and pat.

"Now, I've got a whole new mental image of you."

Sam just nodded and shook his head ruefully.

"No kidding. A whole new mental image."

The silence fell again.

Kelsey broke it.

"Well, I think we need to take a breather and call it a night brother."

"Good idea."

"Good night brother." she said, leaning over and pecking him on the cheek. He gave her a quick hug.

"Good night sister."

When Kelsey stood up and walked out of the room, Sam watched her go.

Once she had vanished into the master bedroom, he shook himself, then set about preparing the modular bed. With clean sheets and a heavy comforter out of the closet he quickly finished the task. He turned the lights off, stripped down, put on his pajama bottoms, and crawled into the bed. He lay there in the darkness for a few minutes, thinking about the images and conversation, thinking about how his sister's body looked, how it felt with her curled against him on the couch.

Then, he took a couple of deep breaths. He was three quarters aroused. He imagined he could smell Kelsey's arousal lingering in the room. He deliberately turned his mind to his girlfriend, imagined her petite body riding his erect cock, and came in a few minutes. At the end, his imagination switched from the image of his girlfriend riding his cock to his sister. When the aftermath of his orgasm faded, he realized he'd cum all over his stomach. He carefully reached over the edge of the bed, found one of his heavy wool socks, wiped himself clean, then tossed the sock back onto the floor. Listening to the storm howling outside, he quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, he woke to the sound of the wind outside, still howling. Another quiet hush, the sound of the shower, came from the master bedroom. Underlying it all he could hear the generator running. He rolled out of bed and headed upstairs to take his own shower. Under the hot water, he twisted and turned as he washed, luxuriating in the warmth. Once he'd finished, he came out, wrapped in a towel, and headed back downstairs. The stereo was on, tuned to a local radio station, dominated by news of the ongoing storm.

Kelsey was in the kitchen cooking French toast, her dark hair in a simple ponytail, wearing a track suit bottom and a band t-shirt, barefoot. She'd started the coffee pot, so he poured himself a cup and sat down at the small kitchen table.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Restless," she said, "I tossed and turned listening to that howling wind. The radio says the storm's going to last two or three days, the roads are mostly closed, and it'll probably be sometime next week that we can get out and move again."

"We've got the generator and if it goes, then there's a cord of wood outside for the fireplace. We should be good. I bought groceries for one, but I bought a lot of them, so we should be set there as well, though we might be down to cold cereal by the time we get out."

They sat and made small talk through breakfast, catching up on the last year of each other's lives. They were both doing well, personally and professionally, both in stable, friendly, relationships.

"Are you serious about her?" Kelsey asked.

"As serious as I can be. She's great, but we're more friends who sleep together than the love of each other's lives. She's in law school and graduates in a year and a half, and then she's thinking about moving back to Texas, where her family is from."

"Have you met them yet?"

Sam laughed.

"Yeah, Texans. That's all I've got to say about that."

Kelsey laughed.

"How about you?" Sam asked, "Marriage on the horizon?"

"Oh god no," Kelsey said. "I'm the same. It's more of a friend with benefits type relationship than a love match. Technically, it's an open relationship, though in practice I think we only take advantage of it a couple of times a year, usually when work has us apart for an extended period."

Sam nodded. "Yeah, we call ours an open relationship too. I think I took advantage of the open part twice over the last couple of years, both one-night stands when she was on vacation with her family or her girlfriends. She's bi, so she has a long-term lover, another woman, that she's known longer than me. They get together when they can."

"I've thought about Mom and Dad. Back in their days, they didn't really have our generation's approach to sexuality, with all its options. I think they took advantage of the options, being human and obviously sexual beings, but I think it was harder. I've wondered if they would have stayed married if they'd had the ability to just declare it an open marriage and live like that."

Sam nodded.

"I've wondered at that too. I'd say growing up, Dad was discrete but very sexually active, judging from the number of girlfriends he brought through the house."

"Mom too. Not so discrete I think, but she tried."

"Trying matters." Sam said, finishing the last forkful of French toast.

"Let me get the couch back in position and we'll see if we can find some entertainment. If nothing else, we can cast to the big screen. I've got a collection of movies on my iPad."

"Just leave it." Kelsey said, "We'll spend the day lounging on it as a giant bed. I've got a nice collection of TV shows on my laptop, for work trips. Probably a good 20 hours of entertainment."

They washed the morning dishes. Sam showed Kelsey the house binder and she started reading through it. Sam, who had glanced at it when he came in the day before, wandered off to find the generator monitoring station, which was hidden inside a bookcase. It said they had thirty-six hours of generator power left. Inside a small closet he found a canvas carry-all to carry firewood in. After a quick discussion with Kelsey, he carried his bag into the second first floor bedroom, put on clean sweatpants and a t-shirt, another pair of heavy socks, and pulled on his ski suit and ventured back down the hall. Once he'd slipped on his boots, gloves, and stocking cap he ventured out into the snow.

It was bitterly cold, and visibility was a few feet at best. The wind instantly chilled him to his bones. Fortunately, the wood was stacked neatly outside the door, a few feet away. All told, it took him four or five minutes to load the carry-all with a dozen sizeable pieces of firewood and get back inside. It was enough time that he was shaking, and his teeth were chattering, when he came back in. He closed the door behind him, then stood there stomping his feet, both to clear the snow and get his circulation flowing again.

Kelsey insisted he jump back under the comforter once he'd taken his ski suit off and he didn't object. She set the fireplace up, using a few pieces of tinder from a copper bucket, and lit it while he shivered. Once the fire was lit and coming to life, she went into the kitchen and got two mugs of hot coffee. The house binder tucked under her arm she climbed on the bed and sat near him, cross-legged, while she read through the binder and sipped her coffee.

"Okay," she said, "there are a couple of things of note here. There is a store of canned goods and dried food in the smaller of the two downstairs bedroom closets, along with two electric blankets, and more good heavy blankets. One of these drawers," she gestured toward the credenza that held the TV, "has a collection of popular movies, whatever that means".

She laughed, "We're saved! There is a rolling bar in the closet of the master bedroom, stocked with liquor, wine, and beer. As well as a small quantity of California's finest marijuana. Nice!"

Kelsey jumped off the bed and crawled across the floor to open the doors to the credenza and peer inside. Sam watched her move on her hands and knees. She was graceful, almost cat-like. Her track suit tightened across her ass and Sam found himself staring at it. She had a great ass, full, round, muscular.

She found the movie collection, magazines, several decks of cards and a couple of board games stashed in the credenza.

She selected several of the movies and brought them back to bed with her. Sam felt his arousal sliding over him, watching her. He casually lifted his right leg, creating a tent to hide his growing erection. He let her pick the movie, and then watched again as she crawled back to the credenza and loaded the blu-ray player. He glanced away when she returned. She settled in next to him on the bed, pulling part of the comforter over to cover her legs, and he looked around for the remote control, which he remembered setting on the floor last night.

"Can you check under the bed on that side?" Sam asked, "I think I left the remote over there."

Kelsey scooted over to the edge of the bed, and then leaned over to look under it. Her track suit stretched across her like a second skin. Sam could see the clear outline of her ass and the lines of her underwear, a pair of French cut panties from the look of it.

"Here it is!" Kelsey said and leveraged herself back onto the bed. She pushed the power button and the TV blinked to life. The movie she'd selected was a romantic comedy neither of them had seen, so they settled in to sip their coffee and watch, joking about the characters and laughing at their antics. When Sam felt his erection softening as the arousal waned, he straightened his leg out.

Kelsey smiled, reached over, and did what she had done the night before, gave his thigh a squeeze and patted his leg. About halfway through the movie, she slid closer, curling up against his chest and leaning into him. He lifted his arm and slipped it around her shoulders, and she snuggled in tighter. He could feel the softness of her breast pressed against his rib cage, the heat of her body through their shirts. He tried to concentrate on the movie.

There were two sex scenes in the movie. The comedic "missed opportunity" and then the "finally find each other" scene at the end. The actors were, as most actors are, both beautiful. Kelsey commented on how hot the male lead was. Sam commented on how hot the female lead was. The last scene, the "finally find each other scene" was tender and erotic. Between the scene and Kelsey's body pressed against his torso, he felt his arousal rising again. Casually, he raised his leg again, sheltering his erection within the tent. He'd chosen the wrong pair of pants. The gray, jersey like loose fit of the sweatpants did nothing to contain his straining cock.

After the credits they sat there and talked about the movie a bit, just small talk.

"So, is your sex life a comedy of errors?" Kelsey asked, "Mine feels like it sometimes."

"Oh, I've had my moments." Sam said. "But I like to think of it as more of an erotic thriller."

Kelsey laughed.

"Why do I have trouble believing that?"

She reached over and patted him on his upraised knee.

"I've got a surprise for you." She said, "Close your eyes for a minute."

Sam looked at her, then closed them. He felt her moving around the bed while he waited.

"Okay, ready? Open your eyes."

Sam opened them, she was hiding one of her hands behind her back.

"I think," she said, "this puts you firmly in the comedy of errors. I'm sure I saw it in some movie."

She slowly brought her hand out from behind her back. Dangling between her finger and thumb was the sock. The mostly stiff, cum soaked sock from the night before.