Fucking Sam's Sister in a Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Kelsey's turn to laugh again.

"What the fuck brother? You knew your girlfriend wasn't coming, yet you still brought a big box of condoms?"

Sam shrugged. "Ski bunnies."

She slapped him on the chest.

"Well, I've got another three in my bag. Leftover from the last trip I took."

Sam made the imaginary calculations again.

"That might do it, but no guarantees. Right now, I just want to fuck you until neither of us can walk."

Kelsey lightly pinched his nipple.

"Brother, that's going happen long before we run out of condoms. I'm already going to be tender in the morning."

"I'll take good care of you." Sam said.

Kelsey smiled and leaned over and kissed him softly.

"I'm sure you will. I'll do the same, I'll take care of you."

They fell asleep there, together in each other's arms, bodies tangled, skin on skin.

As they moved toward an uncertain future, trapped in a Sierra snowstorm, patiently waiting to return to the world they'd known, Sam knew that they wouldn't be returning. The world, their worlds, had changed for the rest of their lives. But their simple promise to each other that night would guide them through it. They would take care of each other.