Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 01

Story Info
It all begins with his eldest sister.
2.6k words
4.36
58.7k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers

Standing before his front door and seeing it slam shut, Steven Price smirked, his blue eyes bright and wide. The nineteen-year-old was eagerly anticipating what next was about to transpire.

His arms faintly trembled at his sides. His brows grew slick, accumulating sweat.

"Keep telling me what I can and can't do."

Steven's voice sounded fairly high-pitched. One would have trouble discerning whether it belonged to a girl or boy if they weren't seeing his face.

"It only makes me want to defy you more, snarky big-titted bitch."

Swiftly turning around, Steven's eyes darted about the vast space of the living room, and to a silver spiral staircase leading upwards.

He huffed, taking off with perfect running form, yet at clearly below-average speeds.

Steven's nigh-skeletal build hadn't done him any favors in helping him ascend as fast as he wanted.

Though he eventually reached the top, and by the time he did, he was hunched over - hands on his knees; profusely gasping for air.

Taking a single deep breath, Steven had his gaze glued to the neatly polished ebony wooden flooring.

"Fuck... Shit, man."

Steven would run, try to exercise every chance he got - even practice taekwondo.

Alas,

"It's always like... I haven't worked out a... day in my life. Ugh."

Finally righting himself, he sent his sights onward, beholding a line of black doors on both sides of the gleaming silver walls.

His eyes only paid heed to the first three doors on his right; mainly, the very first which had the name "Selena" atop it.

Promptly getting out a hairpin from his pocket, Steven picked the lock with ease. He then entered and shut the door behind. A pep in his step, he strolled forward and turned to the left, spying a familiar walk-in wardrobe.

Hastily, he threw its doors open, first and foremost seeing bras coupled with five lacy and enticing panties strewn across the floor.

Feeling his dick stir within his pants, he bit his bottom lip, beaming all the while.

"My lazy bitch of a sister, why's it only Sundays that you call the maid to clean your undies? I'm not complaining. It's all the better for me, really. There're still traces of your pussy on 'em, so they make for a perfect fap."

With a wry chuckle, he reached down and took hold of a thong; one of a silky and purple variety.

He brought it to his face, cupping it over his mouth and nose. Taking a deep whiff of its musky and enchanting material, Steven emitted a muffled moan, reaching for his belt when-

"STEVEN!" a woman shrieked. Her hands were balled into fists and she was levitating a few paces behind, her head almost touching the ten-foot ceiling.

Oddly, the door to the room remained closed.

Her skin was tanned and she appeared to be in her mid-twenties. Her golden-blonde hair was mystifying and wavy; touching the small of her back. A tight-fitting professional black suit clung to her voluptuous figure, accentuating her large breasts - which seemed as if they could pop out of her top at any moment.

Briskly dropping his sister's panty, Steven prostrated himself before her, keeping his gaze down whilst loudly begging,

"P-please forgive me, my dear dignified oldest s-sister Se-Selena! It won't happen again! I promise, Sis-! I mean: dear dignified oldest sister Selena!"

Selena's dark blue eyes narrowed, solely exhibiting a pinch of frustration and ample amounts of disgust.

"What kind of man... What kind of brother are you, Steven?"

Steven's heart rapidly pumped inside his chest. He didn't want to meet her eyes. Didn't want to respond. Didn't know how to respond.

His thoughts raced, however.

'It's past seven - doesn't this bitch have work?! Ugh. Why'd she come back? I even switched up my fapping schedule to prevent this sort of-'

"You keep defying me, Steven. You keep acting like you respect me and listen to me, but you really, really, don't. For a pathetic NEET ability-less skinny fuck to be discreetly opposing me time and time again..."

As if a shadow fell over her face, the woman's gaze grew grim.

"Maybe it's because I never physically punished you."

Steven gasped, and--faster than he could perceive--he was flung back-first onto his sister's luxurious red-and-black-hued bed.

Eyes frantically shooting about, Steven saw his levitating sister phase, and her clothing--underwear and all--dropped at the foot of the bed.

She harbored a nice, shapely body; and a tight attractive stomach - barely perceptible abs.

Feeling his pants grow even tighter, Steven asked with rosy cheeks,

"Wh-What are you doing, Se-Selena?"

Visage unwavering, she lay boobs-first on air, hovering just above him, looking him in the eyes; baring her teeth.

"Steven, your whole tactful act of defiance despite being so clearly inferior, as well as your consistent perversion and obsession with my underwear, has tempted me time and time again."

Taken aback, Steven blinked twice, going,

"Hmm?"

"Do you know how many hours I've wasted at the Supreme Agency, devising excuses--fingering myself because of you--when I should've been testing and recruiting new heroes?"

"Uh-uh. Keep going."

Steven nodded along, attention not deserting her bare captivating H-cup breasts - nipples already erect.

Selena seductively bit her bottom lip, noticing where her brother's gaze lingered.

"Do you... want to fuck me, Steven?"

Steven's eyes shot straight to her face. He muttered something barely audible - voice doused in panic.

Suddenly, his sister grabbed him by the buttocks, and he yelped as she slightly hoisted him off the bed. Then in activating her ability, she made him intangible, and all his clothing fell.

Letting him go, Selena almost screamed - though quickly whispered,

"Goodness me." and put a hand to her chest.

Steven avoided eye contact with a blushing countenance; and yet, his erect, thick ten-inches throbbing cock was on display. He didn't even try hiding it. In fact, he momentarily adopted a somewhat relaxed posture, putting his hands behind his head.

"It's... been a while since you've seen it, huh, Sis?"

"Oh, have you grown," Selena voiced, donning a nervous yet sultry smile.

"Do you truly want to fuck your sister, Steven?"

At her words, his cock twitched, and he quietly said,

"A-Absolutely, Sis. I've never thought of any of my other sisters this way, you know? It's only... you. You've always been the one I've had my eyes on. Always so sexy and arrogant. Always so mature and drop-dead gorgeous. And I know, always deep-down fucking slutty. I've been wanting to fuck you so hard - I'd fuck you 'til you cum harder than you ever have."

The woman puffed out, rubbing her thighs together. She then brought herself down to his level, and pushed his dick on his stomach to slide her pussy across its girthy shaft.

"You'd do that to your own flesh and blood, Little Brother?"

Steven bobbed his head up and down, breathing accelerating.

"Ye-Yeah. To-Totally, Sis. I may not look it, but even when I'm jerking off without edging, I last pretty damn long when I want to. I'd fuck you all day if the girls weren't coming back later."

Continuing to slide on his cock, back and forth, Selena whispered,

"This confidence of yours, in spite of being in a position such as this..."

She giggled, moaning after, her pussy juice dripping onto his shaft.

"You've... fucked the maid. You've been... fucking Darlene."

Not once did Selena stop while slowly caressing Steven with her snatch, causing him to continuously exhale with a small smile.

"Yet you still steal my underwear to... ~ngh~ masturbate. Why, Little Brother?"

Steven smirked.

"Because anything sexual involving you-"

He removed his hands from behind his head, and squeezed her breasts, prompting her to go "Ooh", with widened eyes.

"is always gonna be special and superior to any maid's pussy. Always."

"You're... going to make me cum, Steven."

Expertly tweaking her nipples, he softly spoke,

"You're just so slutty - your tits and ass and eyes and face. Everything about you is just so fucking slutty, Sis. I wanna see you cum. Cum for me, you slut. Cum for your little brother, Big Sis."

Those words were what Selena needed to push her over the edge. She tensed, arching her back while yelling,

"I'm cumming, Little Brother!"

Water sprayed from her pussy, drenching Steven's manhood. Steven seemed pleasantly surprised, hissing over her labored breathing,

"You're a squirter?! We-Well, I'll be a son of a bitch, Sis."

Catching her breath, Selena casually asked him,

"What did I tell you about disrespecting Mom like that?"

Grin withstanding, Steven said,

"My bad, Sis."

She scoffed - a kind of playfulness rolling from her throat.

"It's fine as long as there are no more recurrences. Now, are you prepared to commence the main course, Little Brother?"

She smirked. Something in that smirk - a lust he hadn't seen before, made Steven hesitate in answering.

Bending forward, Selena sensually pressed her lips to her brother's, sticking inside her tongue; intertwining it with his. Shortly afterward, she leaned back, confidently showcasing her chest and thereby leaving Steven speechless.

"Because I, for one, have never been more ready, Steven."

Abruptly putting her face a hair's breadth away from his, Selena softly spoke,

"You know, it's astonishing that your face looks this good. Your cheeks are sunken and you look close to malnourished; and yet, you're quite cute."

The blushing Steven scoffed, for a moment averting his gaze.

"C'mon, Selena, 'cute'? I'm not a twink. At least call me hot."

Selena giggled.

"Oh, but you are. You made me cum just now, and mostly with words. That's extremely hot. Though, I guarantee that if you were to put more than a bit of meat on your bones, you'd put most models to shame. And that's because you're my precious brother. Astonishing looks are a given in the Price bloodline."

She went to lean back yet again, but Steven placed a hand on her cheek, sticking his thumb into her mouth.

"I just love," he began, whispering,

"that you called me precious just now."

Surprisingly, the woman's cheeks reddened.

"Selena, you make me so horny."

He moved his hips beneath her, massaging her entrance. She moaned, sucking on his finger before saying,

"I'm... glad, Little Brother."

"You make me so fucking horny it's crazy. You're hot."

Taking the finger out of her mouth, he trailed it along her chest before resting it on one of her alluring udders.

"You're too fucking hot, you slut."

Selena practically panted, biting her bottom lip whilst continuing to stare into her brother's eyes.

"I want you, Sis. Take me inside you. Now, you snarky know-it-all whore!"

Selena answered his command with action alone, taking every inch of his cock inside her pussy. She arched her back, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ste...ven..."

Her voice had come out weak; raspy; sexy; too-fucking-hot. Drool spilled from her mouth, her toes curled, and she gripped onto his shoulders for purchase.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

Water sprayed from her cunt, drenching Steven's cock and abdomen.

Steven swallowed saliva, his countenance betraying tremendous craving.

"That's so hot, Sis."

Tenaciously, he grabbed one of her arms and moved, throwing her onto her back. Slamming his cock inside his sister over and over again--letting her moans echo about--Steven yelled with all he had,

"That's so fucking hot, Sis!"

"I-I'm cumming again, Steven!"

Steven immediately removed himself from her, and her squirt flared up and splashed all over his chest. The man then moved swiftly, turning her on her stomach.

"Stick your ass in the air for me, Sis."

She did just that, spreading her legs wide; arching her back with a perfectly practiced yoga posture; still drooling both from afterglow and anticipation.

"~I want more~," she moaned.

"~Bury your huge cock deep inside your big sister, Steven~!"

Steven spat in his right hand and gave her ass a smack. She moaned and deliberately--seductively--waved it in his face.

"You didn't even have to ask, Sis."

Steven embraced Selena from behind, plunging his dick inside her cunt as far as it could go.

"~Oh, Steven~!"

He pistoned inside her, relishing her nonstop moans.

"S-Steven, I... I'm going to cu-!"

Steven withdrew his member, leaving her confused and absolutely vying for more.

"Wha-?"

Before she could even utter a complaint, Steven turned her on her side and drove his cock inside her yet again.

"Ah, fuuuck! Your cock's the best, Little Brother!"

"Look at me, Selena!"

Moaning and turning her head, Selena looked over her shoulder, beholding her brother's fierce and unrelenting oceanic eyes.

"Are you close, Sis?"

"Y-yes, Steven!"

"I wanna cum with you, so hold on until I give you the signal."

The woman nodded, repeatedly taking him inside her whilst maintaining eye contact.

"~Y-you're... amazing~," she forced out through moans.

Steven groaned, slamming into her even harder, causing her to shudder and produce noises befitting of a porn star.

"So are you, Sis! You're a goddess! You're...! Fuuuck... I'm... gonna cum - don't look away! Keep staring into my eyes, you slut!"

"Little Brother, you'll make me squirt so fucking hard! Harder than I ever have!"

Steven's movements picked up, and he gritted his teeth, his balls tightening.

"Shit. The way you moan on my cock - your eyes and that slutty fucking face... I'm cumming, Sis!"

"Give it to me! Shoot it all inside your slutty sister, Little Brother!"

Ramming his cock inside to the hilt and gripping her tightly, Steven groaned. Jets of semen surged forth to flood Selena's womb. His pupils dilated and he tensed, grabbing her tighter and thrusting inside her once more; draining his balls inside his sister's wanton pussy.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Fuuuck!!!"

She wrapped her legs around his torso, squirting over and over onto his cock, rocking her hips so he repeatedly pumped inside her, milking him for all he had.

"Give it... all to me! I'm... your whore, Little Brother! I'm your fucking cock sleeve so fill me u-u--u-uppp!"

Her legs tensed... before going limp. She panted, sticking out her tongue with crossed eyes.

Subsequently, Steven felt an unfamiliar heat welling inside the tip of his cock and he promptly--groaning in pain--removed it from Selena.

The heat then spread to his stomach, and he clutched it, falling off the bed and landing on his face. He did not move a muscle after.

His sister stayed panting, gazing at the ceiling. She was enraptured by a lofty afterglow indeed; and she donned a small smile, basking in its extravagance.

"The best sex of my life. Truly."

She exhaled, going to eye the pool of cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the sheet.

"Seems I'll be buying a pill later. My, you're skinny but you sure are packing much more than what I-"

Her eyes scanned the room, bewildered as to the whereabouts of her little brother.

"Steven?"

"Help... me."

Selena gasped and sprung off the bed. Crouching to meet Steven on the floor, she nervously asked,

"Wh-What kind of prank is this, Steven? Arise this instant." Panic came into her tone when she said,

"Steven, Arise! You're aware of how Mom died! This isn't fun-!"

Steven rose to his feet, his now chiseled back set to her. His hands were raised before him, and he gazed on in awe.

"Steven?"

He turned his head toward her. Gone was the skinny cute boy who could pass as a twink. Now boasting the perfect athletic physique--neither too muscular nor too lithe--with six-pack abs, Steven looked like a man sculpted by a Greek god.

"I guess my abilities finally kicked in," he calmly spoke. His voice was now deeper; more sure; definitely masculine.

"So I want you to officially register me as a hero down at the Supreme Agency. When our sisters get back, I have a feeling they'll be just as speechless as you are."

He smirked, causing Selena to go red in the cheeks and her heart to skip a beat.

"I can't wait to show them the new me."

Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers