Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 07

Story Info
He learns that this sister is quite dominant, and he grows.
3.7k words
4.47
10.9k
23

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
256 Followers

"Elaine, wai-!"

Before Steven knew it, his back was glued to the ceiling, his flaccid eight-incher dangling down. He attempted to move, to somehow phase out of his sister's telekinesis, but couldn't.

Standing on the bed, Elaine yawned, stretching to stick out her chest and show off her athletic, alluring naked figure.

She now had the eyes of a fox; slanted in the same way, and much more determined. Yet, there was no emotion on the woman's face.

"I'm in the mood for fun, Little Bro."

Whispering, she sensually told him,

"Let's. Have. Some. Fucking. Fun."

Steven felt blood rushing to his cock, and it hardened; stiffly pointing down at ten inches.

"Hmm," Elaine voiced, not exhibiting emotion.

"You're far bigger than I thought."

She began levitating, and she met him on the ceiling, taking his dick in one hand; gently running her hand along his member. Elaine then slightly tilted her head to one side, bringing her face close to Steven's, staring into his pupils with those fox-like unwavering eyes of hers.

His breathing revved. His heart leaped. His teeth clenched.

'This is...'

The movement of her hand sped up, gliding back and forth with ease.

'too intense,' Steven finished his thought, briefly wincing.

"A-are you using your... ~ghh~ telekinesis on my-"

"You gonna cum for me, Little Bro?"

Steven's hips bucked.

Continuing to jerk him off, Elaine whispered into his ear,

"Cum for me. Shoot it all out, Little Bro. Empty your balls while staring into my eyes. Pew pew pew."

Balls tightening, he screamed through his teeth,

"Shittt!!!"

While spasming and groaning, load after load burst out of Steven's cock, splattering the bed below.

"That's right," Elaine softly spoke, gently jerking him.

"That's right, Little Bro. Let it all out. All of it for Big Sis. Cum. Cum. Cum. Pew. Pew. Pew."

"Fuuuckk, Sis!!!"

Much more ejaculate was wrung from the man's balls. His toes curled. Saliva spilled down his lips. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. Gallons of cum were ejected.

Still not deciding to deactivate her telekinesis, Elaine left Steven on the wall, gasping for air.

She glided down to the cum-slathered bed and went into the doggy-style position, scooping up large amounts of thick, goopy semen with her right hand.

Looking up at her younger brother with those uninhibited fox eyes of hers, Elaine brought her hand to her mouth, then slowly... licked; her tongue sliding from bottom to top.

Steven gulped at the sight, feeling his heartbeat quicken and his cock twitch.

Elaine then covered her mouth with that same hand--still sporting copious amounts of semen--and sucked, the sound of suction sloppy, strong, and wildly arousing.

"Fuck, El, that's-"

"You're already fully hard again. You want me to ride you, Steven? You want to fuck and cum inside me like you did our little sis?"

Almost instinctively, he blurted out,

"Y-Yeah, El! Ab-so-fucking-lutely."

She rose to her feet, twirling her tongue around to lick the semen from her lips.

"Very, very, good boy."

She met him in the air again, only to drag him by his arm and throw him onto his back on the bed.

Still, Steven could not move, watching with a twitching cock as Elaine levitated--crouched--just above his member with broadened legs.

"Steven, I want you to beg me to take you inside."

"Hmm?"

"Beg. Me."

"Uh... Elaine, please sit on my cock. Please, please ride it. I want to shoot my load deep inside you, so please."

Emotionlessly, she shook her head.

"Nuh-uh, Steven. Not exactly what I was looking for. Say 'Pretty please, Mistress, may I fuck you hard enough to make you orgasm again and again?'."

Swallowing Saliva and feeling his cock twitch, Steven said,

"Pretty please, Mistress, may I fuck you hard enough to make you orgasm again and agai-?"

His sentence was cut short. Elaine had impaled herself on his hefty dick - taking every inch.

"Hmm," she voiced, still no emotion.

Exhaling and bringing her face close to Steven's, Elaine softly spoke,

"I'm already cumming, Little Bro..."

'Those eyes... Those fucking eyes!'

Lifting his torso, Steven pistoned inside her and went to latch a hand around her throat. Elaine slapped it away and stuck a hand on his chest, pushing him back down.

Steven groaned. His sister had started to furiously ride him off.

"No-no-no, Steven. That's what bad boys do. Good boys always let their mistresses be and stay in control. Now isn't that right?"

The gyrating of Elaine's hips hadn't slowed in the slightest.

Gritting his teeth in pain and pleasure, Steven nodded, practically whining.

"Good boy. Now knock me up."

She began bouncing up and down his cock - freely and fiercely whilst withholding emotions.

"Cum inside me, Steven. Get Big Sis pregnant."

Her voice. Her words. The way she bounced up and down while maintaining eye contact. Those fox eyes.

Steven tensed, his balls tightening.

"Cumming, El!!!"

His hot, viscous semen splattered her womb.

"Hmm," she got out, desperately trying to hold back a moan by biting her lower lip. Her eyes rolled back.

"You're... making Big Sis cum again, Steven. Harder than ~ngh~!"

Elaine shook and spasmed, lightly whimpering for a while.

When she simmered down, she noticed that Steven was panting, looking unsure.

Elaine chuckled, giving him a soft slap on the face before levitating upward, cum dripping out of her snatch.

With a child-like glee, she opened her mouth to say something but stopped, laughing to herself.

"I bet you've fucked Selena, too. Naughty boy."

Following a small smile on Steven's part, Elaine left the room, shutting the door behind.

Steven lay on the bed, keeping that smile while thinking of how he'd done it. How fast he'd done it. He'd fucked all three of his sisters and was confident he could do it again and again. What's more, he now had all their abilities.

'This is... such a great start, man. It won't be too long until I'm... the very strongest.'

With those words, Steven found solace, as well as the will to ignore the events of the day and succumb to sleep.

__

With closed eyes and a limp body, Steven drifted amidst an ocean of nothingness.

He felt so weak, but so invincible. So tired, yet unable to even grasp the concept of energy. So spirited, yet so broken.

'Feeling like... sleeping forever.'

"You feel so close to your dream," a mature woman tenderly spoke,

"of being the strongest hero; one capable of ending a crime or threat as soon as it arrives. And it's been hard getting here, hasn't it?"

Steven still felt so serene; so at peace. He couldn't move or see anything. He could only think,

'Mom?'

"Answer your mother's question, Steven," she gently told him.

'I... Yeah. I'm exhausted. It's been so hard, Mom... I miss you.'

"Clinging on to me, my memory... it's sweet, but detrimental for your well-being. You keep thinking of me, but at the same time, you wish desperately not to think of me. Isn't it time you be the man you've always wanted to be? Man. Up. Face your fears of reliving those memories. Make me proud like the times when you consistently surpassed the doubts placed upon you. You're one of a kind, Steven. Always have been."

'I mean I'm...'

An inexplicable warmth spread through him, and his eyes unfurled - totally boundless and tenacious.

"You're right."

His mind spun backward in time.

Five years ago.

Steven was fourteen years old; a skinny cute youth. He resided in his grassy and majestic backyard: a stunning garden with lush plants and myriads of mystifying statues of animals.

His mother stood some ways behind, at the entrance to a door with crossed arms, smiling. She enjoyed watching her son try to improve, which was what she was presently doing.

He was practicing taekwondo, heavily panting whilst performing kicks at the air with the skills of a blue belt. His mother was an expert in the art, and she had demonstrated her form and techniques to him beforehand; as she consistently did every afternoon.

After a couple more, he fell onto his back, profusely breathing in and out.

A sixteen-year-old Elaine came down from the sky, right in front of him - impassive as usual while staring him down.

"I won't be giving you any more energy, Little Bro."

"Wha...What?"

He tried to catch his breath, squinting up at her.

"Why... not, Sis?"

She condescendingly looked him up and down.

"What do you mean 'why not', you retard?"

"Elaine," her mother sternly called.

She blushed.

"M-My bad, Mom. Sorry."

Elaine closed her eyes, inhaling before exhaling. When she allowed herself to see again, she was without emotion once more.

"Steven, you're weak and don't, won't ever get stronger - which is a bummer and I pity you, don't get me wrong. But, me using my ability to lengthen your training session isn't worth the effort."

Turning to look at her mother, she whispered so that only he could hear,

"Give up on your dream of being a hero. There are so many jobs that don't require abilities or involve putting yourself in danger.

Just cope. Know your limits."

When she left his sight and he caught his breath, Steven stared up at the cloudy sky and let loose a scoff.

His mother approached from behind. She stopped mere inches away, slightly leaning forward and gazing into his eyes - brilliant grin plastered on her features.

"You did well today, Steven. Your form's certainly improved."

She outstretched a bottle of water, and he reached out to receive it, delivering unto her a small smile - tired but glad.

After drinking all the contents of the water bottle, Steven passed it back to his mother to sigh and say,

"Thanks, Mom. And yeah, I'm getting better at fighting, but I can't say the same for my stamina or figure."

"And that's just fine, Son. Progress is progress, no matter how small or what area of that which you intend to improve. Just keep having faith. Keep moving onward--but pace yourself--and you WILL accomplish all you've set out to do and be."

Steven nodded, showing his mother all his pearly whites.

"Right."

Later on, when the entire family was having dinner, something noteworthy occurred that did something to Steven's will.

His mind was elsewhere, and he idly probed and prodded his food with his fork. Elaine's words that afternoon were bothering him.

Not because they had shaken his confidence, but because he hated and couldn't truly understand one specific portion.

"Limits," he muttered, eyes narrowed.

Everyone paused their devouring of the delicacies, setting their sights on him.

The eighteen-years-old Selena--sitting to his left--casually said,

"What was that, Little Brother?"

He sighed, looking at her and parting his lips. Before he could say anything, Elaine loudly voiced,

"Limits."

All eyed her.

"Looks like my earlier mention of it hurt his itty bitty feelings. See, Steven here keeps on training, pushing himself for nothing like a damn reta-"

She caught her mother's fierce eyes and thought better.

"fool. He should know his limits and read some books or something. I mean, all he gets is Ds and Fs. I'm just saying."

"You have a point," Selena stated, placing a hand beneath her chin whilst calmly eyeing her brother.

"He's without any abilities and below-average in terms of physicality. It's been this way his entire life. For the sake of his life and future, he should throw away all delusions of grandeur and realize his limits."

Elaine nodded.

Their mother sighed. She was seated to Steven's right.

"Children, you're being a tad too harsh. Steven harbors just as much potential as any of us. Although... to an extent, you're both right."

She gazed at her son, softly telling him,

"Everyone has limits, and it's natural and good to realize those limits. You don't need to realize your limits, but it's never a bad thing to do so, Son."

Steven rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, guys," the thirteen-year-old Misty cheerfully voiced. She dwelled just ahead of Steven.

"Steven's amazing. Like, uh... his real potential is! I'm sure of it! So how can he realize his limits when they're so amazi-?!"

"Shut that mouth, Misty."

They all looked at Steven with widened eyes.

At that moment, the boy seemed different. Uninhibited. Livid yet composed. A force to be reckoned with.

"'Limits this', 'limits that'. I hate that word... My 'limits' are imaginary. I don't have limits, and I don't understand how I even could in the first place. It's meaningless."

His unrelenting, calm oceanic eyes slowly moved about his family members. They seemed quite disturbed - his mother excluded. Though she exhibited no emotion, the woman was impressed and proud of her son.

"I don't ever wanna hear it mentioned again." He set his attention on Elaine.

"Don't. Never again."

After a short while, his mother gained a smile to say,

"Very well, Steven."

"Sheesh," Elaine said, rising and turning to leave.

"Talk about school shooter vibes."

Partly nervous, Selena said,

"I didn't think it was... Apologies, Little Brother."

"I'm," Misty began, lips pursed,

"sorry too, Big Bro."

"Whatever," he said, leaving.

"Are you not going to eat?" his mother coolly questioned.

"No. Don't have an appetite."

"Well, before you go," his mother began, prompting him to stop and look over his shoulder.

She was giving him a shit-eating grin and two thumbs up.

"You've surpassed the doubts placed upon you yet again, internally - completely. Keep in mind that no matter how poorly you perform in school, I will always be proud of you and that drive. Always, my son; so keep moving onward."

He scoffed and set off. In actuality, Steven really wanted to give her the biggest grin ever and an "I will, Mom!", but at the moment he desperately wanted to mature and grow. He didn't want to lose the adrenaline that now flowed through his veins.

Once Steven entered his room, he shut the door behind and started practicing; kicking the air repeatedly, pushing himself harder than ever.

When he let out a frustrated,

"Shit.", it became apparent that he couldn't go on any longer; and so he plopped back-first onto his bed, profusely breathing with a rapid, aching heart.

Gritting his teeth, the boy persevered through the pain.

"This... isn't for nothing. There's nothing I can't do that I put my mind to. Mom's right about one thing. I WILL... accomplish all I've set out to do and be."

Though Steven was rather energetic then, the next morning, he felt so cold and tired - all because of his mother. Her death. It was mostly because of the manner in which she had met her end.

The siblings all found out when it was past ten at night, wondering why their mother wasn't home as yet.

Together, they decided to sit on the living room couch, figuring their mother was probably just wrapping up the detainment of a villain and speaking with reporters.

When the TV turned on, however...

A distraught female reporter--trying to keep her cool--stood outside a building, wind blowing heavily all 'bout.

She gazed on at the camera, saying with somber,

"Today brings with it a... heart-wrenching sadness for the good of humanity. The beloved Golden-Hand hero, FeurMia, has tragically lost her life in an attempt to defeat Succulence at the Supreme Agency. Let us have a moment of silence as we-"

Her voice cracked and she lowered her head, grinding her teeth.

Misty had a hand over her mouth and tears ran down her place. The other siblings didn't cry right away like she did, not sure what to do or say.

Elaine nervously chuckled, getting out,

"Gotta be a fucking dream, right?"

"I just," Selena started, sniffling, water in her eyes,

"pinched myself. We're not..."

Her tears began streaming.

"not dreaming, unfortunately!"

Running a hand through his hair, Steven exhaled - hard.

"Fuck. Mom... Mom..."

Tears built in his sights.

"The following information regarding our hero's demise," the reporter continued,

"is extremely dark and of a sexual nature. Parents, if your kids are awake, do not let them hear this. Children, if you are by yourselves, please show restraint and turn off the TV, change the channel, or go to bed. Although, for all who are tuning in, no matter your age, viewer discretion is advised."

Almost on instinct, the siblings held each other's hands.

"Whilst Succulence invaded the Supreme Agency, FeurMia went to intercept and bring her to justice. That did not occur, as you may know. Succulence's telepathy had evidently involved, as it had allowed her to reach into FeurMia's mind and... drive her mad with lust. Our hero was forced to sexually assault various heroes and operatives residing in the building, until she wore herself out, ultimately resulting in her end."

As if time came to a halt, the entire scene paused.

'NO,' the adult Steven's voice echoed, soft and afraid.

'NO. NO. NO. GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.'

"Man up, Steven," his mother told him.

"Have you not resolved to face it? Are you not one of a kind? Did you not say I was right?"

'Y-YEAH, BUT I... THIS HURTS SO MUCH. IT'S-'

"What happened to you over the years? You've been faltering an awful lot when you claim to have no limits. Act. Like it. Do not disappoint me, Steven. Do not disappoint yourself. Never again."

'I... I'M SORRY.'

Deep resolve in his tone, he declared,

'WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN, MOM. THAT'S A PROMISE.'

And so, Steven stayed and watched the preceding scenes; remembering how the world practically lost color, and how he and his sister would barely converse with each other for months. And when they truly did, it was a squabble related to their mother.

"Mom wouldn't have allowed-"

"Mom wouldn't have wanted you to-"

"Mom would say what you're doing is-"

"You don't know what the fuck Mom would have wanted!"

Every time their mother was brought up in any way, Steven would feel as if he'd been stabbed in the throat; finding it difficult to breathe. So when he inevitably became fearful of that, one day, he screamed with all he had, letting his sisters know how he truly felt, pouring out his heart and thereby making them stop of their own volition.

Steven thereafter put up a wall of sorts - an act of desperation because he wanted anything but to think of his mother. It was too painful. One attempt to get over that pain was swearing by saying "motherfucker" from time to time. And he eventually got used to that portion, but he couldn't help but--occasionally--think of his mother and her words.

And all the time, tremendous agony assaulted him.

It took great willpower, but Steven forced himself to relive those days.

When he finally finished, he felt relieved. Truly awakened.

"Yet again, you've done it. I'm so proud of you, Steven."

He was hurled back to the present, immediately gasping for air. But there was no air.

'Why the fuck is there no air?!'

He learned why, beholding a vacuum.

Steven presently resided in Outer Space - many light years from Earth and its solar system.

Out of the blue, his body adapted to the vacuum, and he no longer required air.

'What?' His lips had parted when he uttered that thought, and his confusion wasn't vocally enunciated when he expected it to.

He realized quickly.

'Oh, right. Sound travels on air, and I'm... in space for some fucking reas-'

He had to pause. Before his eyes, all 'bout, he could abruptly see them: The tiniest portions of chemical elements that can retain their chemical identity.

Myriads of grey atoms lined his vision. They were minuscule, as atoms tend to be; but somehow, Steven could see each individual atom as if he was using a microscope.

'Wait, what the fuck? These are... definitely atoms.'

Slowly, he reached out to touch one of them with his forefinger... but thought better.

Sessared
Sessared
256 Followers
12