Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay, I definitely have Elias Von Jerta's ability: Atomic warping. He mentioned being able to see atoms. Also... didn't he say that when he awakened his ability, he was suddenly deep underwater, and no longer needed air after a while? Yeah, I definitely have atomic warping.'

Getting anxious, he scrunched up his face, running both hands through his hair

'Why the fuck do I have this shit?! I can create nuclear explosions and kill myself if I have no idea what I'm doing!'

He laughed a silent, insane laugh to himself, frowning right after.

'And I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I don't really get chemistry. And I can't teleport back to Earth without understanding how exactly the atoms interact with electromagnetic forces... and... The hell did Elias say in that video?'

He began thinking with furrowed brows. Some forty seconds passed before he had an epiphany.

'Oh! Right! Repelling both the electromagnetic forces and nuclear forces leads to radioactive decay in order to initiate nuclear transmutation. This means I can mimic any and all abilities if I just understood-'

His hands limply fell to his sides, and he seemed as if he wanted to cry.

'Elias has been dead since 1964. I thought she copied other people's abilities, but thinking back on it, no one alive, no hero or villain can manipulate space and create portals. Terrifier warps atoms. She used it to do... whatever the fuck while murdering over a billion people.'

His eyes grew frantic, water threatening to spill down his mug.

'I got this ability after fucking Misty and Elaine, so one of my sisters... murdered over a billion people. Either Misty or Elaine... is Terrifier. But why would any of them-'

Repeatedly and with great fury, Steven hit himself on his head.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

Stopping, he sobbed, and he felt as if his breath hitched.

'Today she... she went on about how we all deserve to die and suffer because of our lust. The way Mom died... no. That can't be the only thing that would push her to insanity.'

He laughed without mirth, appearing to be going insane himself.

'The hell kind of brother am I? I wasn't there for her 24/7 but I should've... been a better brother.'

He dug his nails into his palm hard enough to draw blood.

While his tears cascaded, he stared on through the atoms, envisioning the smiling faces of Misty and Elaine.

'What... happened to you? How exactly was your childhood?'

12