All Comments on 'Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 07'

by Sessared

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Losing it with this story, it seems to be going nowhere and is starting to make no sense at all. 7 chapters later and still no direction or explanation of what is going on.

SessaredSessared8 months agoAuthor

@muskyboy

Always appreciate you leaving a comment. Thank you :D

Oh, and I think you may have missed a few things, as I do believe it has direction; and I've actively focused on delivering explanations (this chapter especially).

A clear goal, a clear way to get to that goal, and conflict is set for Steven - as well as the smut that follows, of course ;)

Forgive me for being confused. Is there anything in particular that makes you think that it seems to be going nowhere and is starting to make no sense at all? This, I need to know.

"No sense at all" It'd be interesting to know why you feel that way. Keep in mind that this is, by all definitions, a superhero story.

"Still no direction" That leaves me baffled. I was under the impression that it had direction from the first chapter. More so since Misty was introduced. But I guess I'm... wrong?

Maybe you define the story's direction as something different. Maybe more on the smutty side? Then again, smut is a crucial part of the narrative, so I have no idea, man.

Don't misunderstand, 'cause I actually value your input and am now wondering if some readers think the same. Just trying to find ways to address your concerns and improve wherever necessary. Again, thank you for leaving a comment :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSessared@Sessared
Incest enjoyer. Jennie Kim's boyfriend. Having fun writing erotica. "If i die do not unfollow me because i will be back." Happy New Year, ya'll. Here's to hoping this year will be a better one :) Was plannin' to release the Christmas story around Christmas, but life had othe...