Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 10

Story Info
A squabble between siblings then sex atop Statue Liberty.
7.5k words
4.62
5k
18
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
253 Followers

While the grinning Steven and Selena were getting themselves decent due to just having sex, footsteps could be heard on the spiral staircase a few paces to the west.

Selena retained her smile and shone it at the descending duo. Remembering a certain someone, Steven promptly lost his.

Parting his lips with some sadness, he sincerely asked,

"Is Sasha still-?"

"Unfortunately," Darlene answered, coming off the stairs--alongside Kara--to stand only a few feet away from them, wearing a somber expression very much the same as Steven's.

Realizing something truly heartbreaking, Selena lost her smile as well.

Hands on her hips, Kara--who stood out due to having an average physical appearance unlike the others--scoffed, shaking her head at the man of the house.

"Of course she still is, Steven."

"I... Yeah, my bad, Kara."

Kara sighed, then tensed in astonishment. She didn't expect to be enveloped in a sudden hug by Selena. A pleasant surprise nonetheless.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Kara."

Kara donned a small smile, returning Selena's show of affection and patting her back.

"And I'm so glad you care, Selena."

They both pulled away, looking deeply fond of each other.

"Of course I do. You're like a sister to me."

"Steven, you're..."

Darlene's somber tone prompted the two to set their sights on her, seeing her move forward to wrap Steven in an embrace, closing her eyes and gently caressing his chest with her cheek.

Selena looked shocked, not at all expecting that. Then, she remembered that they'd indeed been having sex. The woman had to show her pearly whites seeing that there were ample amounts of love between the two.

Steven hugged her back, breathing a breath of relief.

"I know you're anxious," Darlene whispered,

"genuinely worried about her mental state; but I assure you, Steven, Sasha will be good again. We only need to give her time, space, and the occasional comfort to let her know that we're still here. That we still care."

She smiled, unfurling her eyes and looking up at him.

"Right, Brother?"

Utterly confused, Selena could only think to get out a,

"Oh?"

Darlene's smiling visage had a profound effect on Steven, causing him to grin like an idiot.

"Right, Sis."

Selena blinked twice before softly asking,

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Oh," Steven said, still beaming while he and Darlene relinquished each other from their holds.

"Darlene's no longer a maid. Today I decided she's our sister, and it'll be official."

Darlene turned toward Selena and locked arms with Steven.

"I'm honored to have you as my sister, Selena."

"I-When did this happen; how did this happen?"

Before Steven or Darlene could answer, an unemotional Kara said,

"They bonded and copulated today, acquiring love for each other in its genuine article."

Darlene gasped while Steven had to blurt out,

"Can you see our memories?!"

Kara shrugged.

"It just seemed obvious to me."

Selena calmly looked between the two, gaining a grin.

"Congrats and welcome to the family, Little Sister."

Darlene let out a low, girlish squeal of delight and hugged Selena, giving her a smooch on the cheek.

"Thank you, Selena," Darlene said, barely suppressing a shout.

When they pulled away, Selena likewise planted a kiss on Darlene's cheek.

"You're welcome."

"So," Kara began, prompting all to eye her,

"I'm quite sure my home was destroyed over in Manhattan, which is-"

"Yes!" Selena yelled, frantic and hopeful at the same time. She cleared her throat, a tad embarrassed.

"I mean: Of course you can stay here, Kara."

Kara's smile thereafter was warm and loving.

"Many thanks, my wise and beautiful bunny."

Steven and Darlene couldn't help but laugh.

Doing the same, Selena started onward and lightly punched Kara on the arm.

In a whisper, Selena told honestly her,

"I'm glad you're still capable of being comedic despite all that happened. You're amazing."

A rumble suddenly came from Kara's stomach, making her say with that same smile,

"And hungry, apparently."

Selena giggled.

Gladly, Steven told Kara,

"It's a good thing Selena's already prepared dinner - you have, right, Sis?"

She flashed him a smug smirk.

"Why of course, Little Brother."

Steven's eyes twinkled with delight, and Darlene--happy as them all--said,

"I'll be fetching Misty and Elaine then."

They nodded, and Darlene teleported just outside Misty's room.

As soon as she went to knock on Misty's door, it flung open, and she beheld the sight of a disheveled-looking scantily clad Misty. Scantily clad due to wearing tight-fitting gym shorts and nothing on top, leaving her small tits exposed.

Darlene blushed, shielding her eyes with one hand.

"Ah, Misty! My sincere and utmost apologies!"

Misty emitted a cute little giggle, dragging a shirt over her head and donning it.

"It's cool, Darlene. Some coinkydink though, amirite?"

Darlene simply nodded, still blushing while hiding her eyes.

Misty giggled once more.

"You can look now, Darlene. I'm decent."

"Oh."

Looked she did, seeing the infectious beaming visage of her little sister.

"You seem to be in a good mood," Darlene realized, smiling as well.

"Ah. Steven and I-Wait, why aren't you in uniform?"

She frowned, cute voice going soft as she said,

"Are you leaving us, Darlene?"

"Not at all. What you need to know is... I'm no longer a maid. A few hours ago, Steven decided to make me part of the family - Darlene Price. And it will be official, very soon. You're fine being sisters, yes?"

Misty stared on with her mouth agape.

"Seriously, why is today so weird? All this in one day?"

Darlene lightly chuckled.

"Yes, I can see-"

Misty hugged her, truly tender.

"I've always thought of you as my best friend, you know. This is one thing I'm glad that happened today. I welcome you with open arms, Sis."

Just as Darlene went to hug her back, Misty pecked her on the cheek, running off to gleefully yell,

"See ya at dinner, Sis!"

Throwing a fond smile her way, Darlene whispered,

"See you... Sis."

Momentarily, she frowned.

'You can't be Terrifier... can you?'

Darlene breathed out, teleporting before the door to Elaine's room. Giving the door two knocks, she called,

"Elaine."

"Darlene?" a casual Elaine sounded.

"No 'Ms. Elaine' this time? What's going on, maid?"

"Today our brother decided I'm no longer a maid. I'll soon officially be Darlene Price."

There was silence for a while. Elaine's door opened, and there she stood with an uncaring laziness over her features.

"Well, okay, Darlene. Is it dinner already?"

Darlene was awfully gleeful while responding,

"Indeed. Come eat with us."

Elaine seemed pensive, narrowing her eyes and not looking Darlene in hers.

"I'll... be down soon."

A chill crawled down Darlene's spine and she began feeling distraught. Feeling that something was truly awry, she activated her unique ability; began hearing Elaine's desires.

'I wanna eat with the others, but as I am right now, I'm afraid I'll have them catch on that I'm-'

When Elaine caught on to Darlene's desire-reading, there was no one on Earth that could match her wrath. Time was manipulated in a way that rewinded it with masterful precision and control, making Darlene the only human--with standard relations to causality--to recall moments prior to its rewinding.

The girl was aghast, terrified, seeing that Elaine was nowhere to be seen - her door closed.

"I twisted time," Elaine said from within her room, nonchalant voice reaching Darlene's ears only,

"turning it back to the moment you first appeared outside my door."

The calm, casual way that Elaine had spoken those words made Darlene's knees weak, almost giving out due to the immense pressure she found herself under. Anxiety built in her chest, and tears threatened to stream.

"Get inside my head again and it'll be your time that's rewinded - to absolute negative; making it so you were never even in that retard's womb."

Then Darlene clutched her chest, collapsing to her knees while hyperventilating.

'So it's Elaine! Elaine's-!'

"I'm what?"

Darlene gasped.

"What do you know exactly, Darlene? Oh... I see. Begone and tell absolutely fucking no one of our conversation... lest you face retaliation."

A shaken Darlene teleported into an unoccupied train, sitting down to gather her thoughts and try as best she could to steel her nerves.

After doing so in a span of two minutes, she exhaled and stood.

"Okay. That's that. I... suppose."

She teleported into her dining room, beholding the sight of an emotionless Kara, along with her smiling seated family members.

"Apologies for taking so long, everyone. Spent time trying to convince Elaine to eat with us, but it seems she's quite adamant and stubborn today."

In unison, the smiling Selena, Steven, and Misty, told her,

"It's fine."

Darlene put on a small smile to then ask,

"Has Sasha-?"

"I brought her her share of dinner," Kara said.

"Good," Darlene responded, taking a seat.

"First thing's first," Selena began, a smidge serious while still smiling,

"The procedures for having you legally be our sister are... let's say, because of Terrifier, we'll have to put it on hold until the world gets its shit together. That's fine by you, correct, Sister?"

"Of course. I understand."

Darlene picked up a knife and fork, cheerful--almost--eyes moving 'bout all of them.

"Let's dig in, shall we?"

'Dammit.'

Darlene felt a deep fury for herself, realizing that while the eating Selena remained none the wiser, a now frowning Steven and Kara realized something was amiss.

Steven stared at Darlene for a while before getting his knife and fork. Seemed as if Misty was waiting for him to do so, 'cause she immediately did the same with a huge grin.

Kara, however, felt it necessary to ask,

"What actually happened when you went to get Elaine?"

"N-Nothing," Darlene responded, nervous and a little too fast.

Everyone paused, keeping their utensils afloat.

"'N-Nothing'?" Kara questioned - more mocking, actually.

"Tell us the truth, Dar-"

"If she doesn't want to," Misty casually said,

"then I don't see any reason she has to, Kara."

"Agreed," Steven said, same casualness as his little sister.

Selena nodded to then say,

"I concur as well. Whatever Darlene has on her mind, she can and has the right to keep to herself."

"Anyways..." Misty drawled. She then giddily turned the conversation to more pleasant things, gaining insight into how exactly Steven and Darlene bonded, among other cordial things.

When dinner came to an end, Misty announced she'd be checking on Sasha, introducing herself and trying to ease whatever pain the girl may be feeling.

Kara decided she'd be coming with. As did Darlene; however, Steven stopped her, telling her that there were things the two of them must discuss.

Darlene stared at him for a while, appearing quite somber. At that moment, Kara and Misty left the room. Selena did not follow, remaining to touch Steven on the arm, making him look at her; behold her sincere countenance.

"You bonded with her; fell for her."

She looked at Darlene.

"Darlene knows about your...?"

Steven nodded.

"Yes," Darlene affirmed.

Diminishing his voice to a whisper, he told her,

"I have Darlene's abilities now, too."

Before Selena could shout her surprise, Steven teleported her--as well as Darlene--atop the Statue of Liberty.

The sisters were not at all expecting that, so it was no surprise that their eyes shot about in shock.

"Couldn't risk Misty or Elaine hearing us," Steven seriously informed.

Selena gawked at him with expansive sights, truly fathoming the weight of his words.

"Why... exactly not, Steven?"

He sighed.

"Well, you see..."

Darlene placed a hand on his before calmly saying,

"Allow me."

He nodded.

Darlene was the one to talk to selena, explaining all that happened prior to when Steven fell asleep.

When Darlene finished speaking, Selena's ears reverberated with a low ringing unfamiliar to herself. Steven asked if she was okay, then Darlene did the same, but the woman could hardly hear them.

Staring off into the cloudy distance, she scoffed, and the ringing came to an end.

"It wouldn't be a stretch to say I'm an awful big sister, correct,-"

She found Steven's face.

"Little Brother?"

Her tone... Steven's eyes widened, and Selena's face didn't change while she began shedding tears. They knew that never before had Selena felt so defeated. Unbelievably pathetic.

"Enough of this."

Using his telekinesis acquired from Elaine, Steven willfully dragged Selena toward him and clasped a hand over her mouth.

Darlene gasped whilst--in a panic--Selena tried with great futility to phase out of and remove Steven's hand.

Reaching out, Darlene whispered,

"Steve-"

"Selena, stop it please."

Steven's soft visage and heartfelt tone made the two of them do just that. No more resistance was brought on Selena's part, and her face became tender. Even so, Steven did not remove that hand.

"Stop doing this to me. It hurts. It fucking hurts seeing you like that. And I'm tired."

He began tearing up, but with a shake of his head, those tears were gone - facial features a mirror of frustration and tiredness.

"I'm exhausted and trying to push past it all, overcome everything; smile and laugh like I really have everything under control. Sometimes I feel like I do, too. But now when you beat yourself up like that, Sel, something inside me just-"

"I'm shorerry."

Her muffled voice entered his ears, causing him to come to a realization and gently remove the hand from her mouth.

"S-Steven... I truly am so sorry for making you feel this way again. I-It's today. In some ways, today's like a blessing, but it's also-"

"A curse," Darlene grimly finished.

Eyes accumulating tears, Selena threw a nod Darlene's way.

Steven took one of Selena's hand in his, then he took Darlene's hand in the other.

"I have plans to deal with Terrifier: Sasha Holiday and Christina Vale, so it's fine to forget about today... for today. No more fretting about the future or moving a mile a minute."

"Relax?" Darlene asked.

Steven exhaled, lying down and bringing his sisters with him - never letting go of their hands.

"Relax," Steven responded, sporting a small smile.

Selena adopted the same expression as her brother, resting her head against his chest.

"Relaxation sounds lovely."

A smiling Darlene also rested her head against Steven's chest.

"It... truly does."

__

It had been a few minutes after Misty spoke with and introduced herself to Sasha. The girl now lay in her room, face buried in her pillow, thinking of the future.

Suddenly, a knock came at the door, causing Misty to raise her head and eye it.

"Who is it?"

Elaine's cheery voice replied,

"Your favorite big sis, ya big ole retard!"

Misty sighed, shaking her head.

'What is her obsession with that word?'

Putting on the brightest smile that looked truly genuine, Misty came off her bed and opened the door, embracing Elaine thereafter.

"Ellie!" Her extremely cute voice permeated Elaine's ears, making her return her hug with a smile.

The sisters soon ceased embracing, both of them still looking very much delighted.

Elaine giggled.

"You seem to be in a particularly good mood today. Was the sex with your big bro 'that' good, Misty?"

Misty frowned, profusely blushing.

"Ah, Ellie, I..."

Elaine laughed and pinched Misty's somewhat fat cheek.

"You're just the cutest thing ever, you adorable little bundle of mental retardation!"

'There it is,' Misty internally voiced.

Elaine tenderly moved forward and made herself inside the room, doing a little twirl, admiring the vibrant pink coloring, how neat everything looked, as well as all the superhero posters about.

The majority was of their mother, FeurMia.

"So, uh," Misty began, beaming once more,

"what's the occasion, Ellie?"

Elaine turned to Misty with a smirk.

"I'm so glad you asked that, Sis. See, a little human-"

'Why'd she say 'human' like that?'

"who now calls herself 'Darlene Price', made me aware that you are, in fact, motherfucking Terrifier."

Misty chuckled, seeming confused more than anything else.

"What the heck are you-?"

She stopped, frowning and baring teeth.

"No, see, that's messed up, Ellie. Even if it's a joke, merely entertaining the idea that your sister's a murderer who killed hundreds of millions today--and all for some horsecrap reason--is plain-"

"You've been doing it since we were kids."

Elaine was no longer smirking. In fact, her gaze solely harbored pity.

Misty's confusion elevated.

"Doing what since we were kids? What is this? What're you saying, Ellie?"

"Doesn't it get exhausting?"

"Doesn't what get-?"

"Wearing that mask all the time."

That sentence prompted Misty to think with narrowed eyes.

Misty giggled. And again. Then she laughed - not like her previous one. This laughter made it seem as if she was insane without a doubt. And, to an extent, most would find it undoubtedly sexy.

Elaine did not, rolling her eyes.

'Cringe.'

Abruptly, Misty's laughter came to an end, and she looked absolutely serious.

"So the jig's up, Elaine?"

"Wh-What the fu-?"

Elaine seemed confused, shaking her head.

"No, no, it's not up."

Elaine made a highly offensive face and began moving her arms about in a zombie-like manner.

"'So deh jiig's oop, Elaine?'."

Elaine scoffed, condescendingly looking her sister up and down.

"Is your IQ three? Of course the jig's up, you retarded fucking clown."

Misty did not seem amused. Only more wrathful.

"So what now? Gonna tell the others? Try to end Terrifier? You... won't be doing any of that. Listen to me and listen well, Elaine. You can't stop me."

"'Yoo cahn't stope mee.'. Don't get too full of yourself. You don't know me - not really. You have no idea what I've surpassed, what I can and can't do."

"Okay."

"'Okay'? You know what, fuck you, Misty. Tell me now, why did you throw those excessive hissy fits? Why kill all those innocent people? Why the hate against lust and sex and all that jazz?"

"I have a plan to--in a decade or two--slaughter everyone on Earth and recreate the Big Bang. Then I'll bring it all back; rewrite reality to make lust never a thing. And then I guess I'll erase myself from existence."

"Alright. I didn't ask that though. Just open up to me or whatever so I can decide something."

Misty's eyes narrowed, attaining a pinch of sadness.

"Open up to you... So you still consider me your sister?"

"Duh, dude."

'Only because you share my blood though.'

Misty nodded.

"So, Elaine, my... rampages, have been mostly influenced by the things I've seen, the things I've unfortunately been forced to endure. That coupled with Mom's death, the circumstances surrounding her demise... In great suffering, I was bestowed realization and-"

"And profound mental retardation, right?"

Oddly, Elaine heard a growl roll from Misty's throat.

"And the realization that things need to change, Elaine."

Elaine rubbed her temple, breathing out and looking downright disgusted.

"So my little sister, my flesh and blood is really this... edgy weak bitch?"

"Wea-"

"You let your pain and suffering drive your actions and define you, doling out ultimately nonsensical evil instead of actually growing from your trials."

"But-"

"You should've been a miscarriage."

Upon hearing those words, it was as if a knife pierced Misty's heart.

"I... Ellie... Um..."

Misty hit herself on the head twice, then rigidly shook it - a maddened gaze set on her sister.

Sessared
Sessared
253 Followers